Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally lol. As I suspected, it's mainly about other possibilities. He ends up intervening in Mitsuki's situation. Okay.
DreddJun 14, 2020 2:45 PM
Jun 10, 2020 1:13 PM

May 2016
5 months of waiting for a 13 minutes ep. But what about Kanna? If I remember well he didn't save her in the end... or I forgot it??
danyanime200Jun 10, 2020 3:44 PM
Jun 12, 2020 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Where did you guys watch it?
Jun 14, 2020 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
danyanime200 said:
5 months of waiting for a 13 minutes ep. But what about Kanna? If I remember well he didn't save her in the end... or I forgot it??

He didn't save Kanna since we all know years passed when he was doing all that stuff in the other world but prior to leaving her he did do a save point before leaving Kanna. So after all that stuff and before joining Yu-No he went back to that save point with the orb thing to save Kanna's life before fading away to return back to Yu-No. Like he did in this episode with Mitsuki and fading away right in front of the Nurse.

Before he faded away, he did tell Kanna to have a happy life.

About the episode, those other possibilities are covered in the visual novel if anybody is interested enough to try them. Both the original versions (fan translation) and the remake version that's on Steam, Nintendo Switch and PS4.

Too bad we didn't get to see what happened to the father in the anime version. All we know on the anime adaption is that he's jealous about his son because he was able to be at the tree of Vriranda.

Plus we don't know if the Nurse and her man ever reached Takuya and Yu-no at the tree.
radleJun 14, 2020 11:42 AM
Jun 14, 2020 1:05 PM

May 2016
radle said:
danyanime200 said:

He didn't save Kanna since we all know years passed when he was doing all that stuff in the other world but prior to leaving her he did do a save point before leaving Kanna. So after all that stuff and before joining Yu-No he went back to that save point with the orb thing to save Kanna's life before fading away to return back to Yu-No. Like he did in this episode with Mitsuki and fading away right in front of the Nurse.

Before he faded away, he did tell Kanna to have a happy life.

About the episode, those other possibilities are covered in the visual novel if anybody is interested enough to try them. Both the original versions (fan translation) and the remake version that's on Steam, Nintendo Switch and PS4.

Too bad we didn't get to see what happened to the father in the anime version. All we know on the anime adaption is that he's jealous about his son because he was able to be at the tree of Vriranda.

Plus we don't know if the Nurse and her man ever reached Takuya and Yu-no at the tree.
oh thanks!! I didn't remember well the anime after all those months... also because it was really hard to follow weekly. I think the VL would be much more clean.
Jun 14, 2020 3:29 PM
May 2019
Why does MAL Say that the special is 23 min long but the episode was 13 min
Jun 14, 2020 3:57 PM

Jan 2013
Jose2020abc said:
Why does MAL Say that the special is 23 min long but the episode was 13 min
It's probably their default to choose that unless stated otherwise or some user (like me) corrects them but that seems to take forever to approve if even as other edits I've tried to correct they just blatantly ignored or the moderator in charge is incompetent.
Jun 16, 2020 5:16 AM

Oct 2010
can someone please tell me if the father was takuya actually? I am kinda confused
Jun 21, 2020 6:50 AM

Nov 2016
So this isn't a hentai? What a shame.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 22, 2020 5:51 PM

Jan 2020
FMmatron said:
So this isn't a hentai? What a shame.

Yes, but actually no.
Jun 29, 2020 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
Catalano said:
can someone please tell me if the father was takuya actually? I am kinda confused

Play the original game translated by fans or the remake available on Steam, Switch, PS4 to find out? You won't regret it either way best believe.
Jul 18, 2020 1:00 PM

May 2009
So Takuya is spending eternity with his naked daughteru who has her mother inside her.
Jul 25, 2020 1:21 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, this was just hilarious. Spending an eternity surfing through these “possibilities” with his naked daughter and first wife is just gold, really.

And those priceless reactions from Takuya and Yu-No both xD.

Mitsuki-san having a thing for Ryozunji-sensei is definitely news to me though. Did Takuya just happen to vanish from her mind all of a sudden someday?

Anyway, Eriko-sensei’s blush when told she was Takuya’s supposed lover made the episode for me lmao.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 10, 2020 4:20 AM

Dec 2018
Well, that was kinda pointless. Living an eternity is basically hell, so good luck Takuya and Yu-No.
Dec 11, 2020 10:40 AM
Jun 2014
_MushiRock11_ said:
Lol, this was just hilarious. Spending an eternity surfing through these “possibilities” with his naked daughter and first wife is just gold, really.

And those priceless reactions from Takuya and Yu-No both xD.

Mitsuki-san having a thing for Ryozunji-sensei is definitely news to me though. Did Takuya just happen to vanish from her mind all of a sudden someday?

Anyway, Eriko-sensei’s blush when told she was Takuya’s supposed lover made
the episode for me lmao.

Mitsuki is a pretty terrible character tbh, even though she's pretty likable. Takuya is pretty much her last choice even if she pretends like he's her first. First is was his father, Ryuuzouji and then she latched on Takuya. I don't know was first of Ryuuzouji and Takuya though, but im pretty certain she just played with Takuya out of loneliness.
Feb 5, 2021 4:00 PM
Dec 2017
Can someone give me a link to this episode please.
Aug 23, 2021 2:05 PM

Aug 2017
So, Abel and Mitsuki were saved while the main antagonist was killed before taking action in the main timeline. Ok.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 18, 2021 4:53 AM
Mar 2017
So I guess this is one of the bonus episodes that'll never be included in the Dub?
Feb 13, 2023 12:03 PM
Oct 2016
He has no dick . This is hilarious 😂

More topics from this board

» OVA speculation

TimberShiver - Aug 7, 2019

15 by danyanime200 »»
Jun 10, 2020 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.