Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2020 5:21 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The mess of a first of four sub-heroines i.e. Rizu route ends.

Even with the passionate (and lewd) kisses in the end, the route was so damn weak. 2/5 through and through.

Thank you everyone for sticking with this!

Welp, next up is subheroine (washboard) Fumino route. Can be easily skipped but let's see what disaster awaits, haha!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 22, 2020 6:21 AM
Mar 2016
I'm still waiting for the chapter. I am from Team Rizu and I must say this route is not bad. I mean they focused on Sekijou and their power of friendship, which I expect from her arc honestly, that connects her dream in taking psychology and discusses the deep understanding about Rizu. Now that the ship is sailing, I expect the ending as powerful as Uruka's or if not, maybe just as cute moment will suffice.
May 22, 2020 7:05 AM
May 2020
good route, less drama, more romance, perfect match for a story hope tsutsui do the same with the rest
May 22, 2020 9:12 AM

Nov 2018
Uruka arc (engagement moment) check.✅
Rizu arc (holding hands, rapidly kissing moments) check.✅
Next week will be Fumino arc..
So I expected that the Shinigans, and Fumino's father will appeared in this arc next week (06/01/2020).
And I expected that @ the of the story will be wonderful, beautiful, and the best kissing scene moment ever just what happened in 2nd OVA series..

Note: this comment was base the on the extra credit by Imouto Mizuki Nariyuki moments (2nd OVA anime series)..
May 22, 2020 11:23 AM

Jan 2018
Might as well as have sex after that hot kissing.
May 22, 2020 7:16 PM

Nov 2018
Congintive said:
Might as well as have sex after that hot kissing.

Ehhh!!! Nice you're predicted words... I never expected that would be happened next.. 😏😏😏
May 24, 2020 4:11 AM
Jan 2015
Fuck yeah!!!!!!!

May 24, 2020 10:33 AM

Mar 2019
Rizu's arc is over

Really hoping that Fumino's arc is done well. Also thought Rizu pulled out a condom instead of cards lol oops.
May 24, 2020 10:45 AM

Aug 2008
It was dragging on for so damn long, I feel like it was at least twice as long as Uruka's arc. It was probably the lowest point of the whole series. If it wasn't one of the endings, I would probably drop this series. I feel like this arc was stuffed with Sawako's issues and ghost subplot because the author couldn't fill it up with just Rizu because there was simply not enough foundation. I couldn't help but cringe when they started sucking faces. I know they had the least chemistry among all pairing (maybe except for the teacher, but come on people, what the hell is wrong with you...) but this was beyond desperate attempt to keep this ship afloat. I'm glad we got this over with, good riddance.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 24, 2020 12:55 PM

Jun 2017
Ok so now that the 2 worst routes are out we can finally get into the meat of things. It's crazy how Sekijo's arc and Misao's got crammed into 9 chapters. Rizu was just really a side thing here sadly.
May 24, 2020 1:28 PM

Sep 2013
That was really a sorry state of affairs. I don't even like Fumino or Sensei that much, but I really hope their stories aren't as bad as this one.

This truly was a Sawako and Misao route.
May 24, 2020 2:52 PM
May 2012
Alas its finally over. Was a pretty weak route kinda cringe but ended up well it seems like the curse of Rizu's arc still persist where shes literally turned out to be a side heroine everytime her arc comes to play, almost makes me feel like the Author really doesn't care about her.. Finally it's time for the Best Grils arcs, really looking forward to fumino , sensei and senpai arc been waiting months for this do i hope it aint shit.
May 24, 2020 4:24 PM
May 2019
I'm sad Misao passed on tbh:')
May 24, 2020 4:25 PM
May 2019
Now we are seeing the 3 final best girls. CAN'T WAIT. Been waiting so damn long for this
May 24, 2020 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
Thank god the worst is now over. Aside from Sekijo and Misao’s parts I really didn’t care for this route at all. Tsutsui most likely knew exactly what he was doing ordering the routes the way he did.

Now onto the heroines I actually have some emotional investment in.
May 24, 2020 5:29 PM

Feb 2012
Yes, next arc is FUMINO!! Was waiting for this! I'm glad the 3 left over arcs are my top 3 (Fumino being no. 1). Sorry to say that Rizu and Uruka were my least favorite.

Was partly sad that the ghost girl left. This arc also showed a great character development for Sawako.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 24, 2020 6:31 PM
Mar 2015
The Rizu route ends with fireworks and a kis
May 24, 2020 7:55 PM

Mar 2015
one volume didn't do this route it justice. too much plot had to resolved for this one.

7/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2020 8:03 PM

Feb 2017
just as i predicted at previous chapter, good conclusion to misao and sawako, misao and sawako best girl.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 24, 2020 10:01 PM
Jun 2019
Omg...why a bot impartial person isnt being the host of this thread? Dude...you really need to be disrespectful and bothering the others with your tendencial taste arent you? -_- well...so the important stuff: what the hell happened to misao? It was about like the say goes by "a ghost only leaves this world when it get it's past life issues resolved? In this case, get some friends and knowing they support her? And finally she realises that and could rest in peace?
About thr pair...tbh, this kisses were a lot more passionate than the ones with Uruka, not only on terms of "quality" but quantity i guess. At least it served to help the fact that this heroine was the one that had the less development throught the manga. So, ok, it was a littlr bit forced, but it was a cute finale. Damn, after those kisses, Nariuyki can get serious...so much hyped to see how it will be the kisses with sensei or until where i will go with her, since she's more mature than him. Probably sensei will take lead...for what we saw in the final chapters of sensei arc.
May 24, 2020 10:27 PM

Jan 2011
Ogata fans should feels ripped off. All three of them.

I always liked this series way more for slice of life hijinks over any romance drama, plus I like Sekijo, so I'm fine with this arc. Still so far this really has been a pointless extension. Hope the romance in the Furuhashi arc is a mess too, her fans deserve it.
May 25, 2020 5:03 AM

Sep 2007
Loved the ending.
Despite it's was a little sad but she was finally free, our little ghost.
So each girl will have a whole volume so ...
It's just perfect for the lovers of each girl. :)
May 25, 2020 7:23 AM

Oct 2017
Wow that was lewd but damn that's totally not like Nariyuki, meh whatever. Ogata route was pretty meh and I'm sad. Anyway onward to the next girl.
May 25, 2020 10:06 AM
Mar 2017
Hell yea time for best girl's arc now that the bottom 2 girls are done with.
May 25, 2020 4:47 PM

Mar 2016
MegamiRem said:
Wow that was lewd but damn that's totally not like Nariyuki, meh whatever. Ogata route was pretty meh and I'm sad. Anyway onward to the next girl.

Ikr! Felt like I was reading a doujin at the end there with how out of character Nariyuki seemed.
May 26, 2020 11:33 AM

Sep 2019
FFS that's not even Nariyuki anymore.
May 26, 2020 2:04 PM
Aug 2017
Not much of a fan of this arc. Did it have a better ending than Uruka's one?Definetly. As much as I feel like he should've ended up with Uruka (judging by how the story progressed) and as much as Fumino's ending is the one I will be considering canon considering Fumino x Nariyuki was my ship,I found Ogatta's ending route alot more romantic than Uruka's. When it came to Uruka's i felt more like two friends got engaged while Ogatta's,despite the weak route,made me feel two lovers just loving eachother + a much cuter ending page. Now that my route is coming,please do it justice!
May 26, 2020 10:56 PM

Aug 2015
This arc finally ended, Ogata is the worst girl for me and this route did not contribute to change that, at least the inclusion of Sawako made these 9 chapters much more fun than I expected. The romance was quite meh and Ogata's participation was almost at the same level as the ghost, which is quite sad xd
May 27, 2020 7:35 PM
Feb 2018
Now is time for the overrated... *koff* I mean the "best" waifu's route.
May 31, 2020 3:26 PM

Apr 2013
That's some nice kiss scenes :)

Jun 7, 2020 4:10 PM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The mess of a first of four sub-heroines i.e. Rizu route ends.

Even with the passionate (and lewd) kisses in the end, the route was so damn weak. 2/5 through and through.

Thank you everyone for sticking with this!

Welp, next up is subheroine (washboard) Fumino route. Can be easily skipped but let's see what disaster awaits, haha!

Still a better put together route than Uruka tbh
Nov 12, 2021 12:35 AM
Dec 2019
This was way better (and spicier) than the last one. Wish it focused more on Rizu tho
Feb 6, 2023 6:02 AM

Mar 2013
Misao passing on without saying goodbye was very bittersweet. I hope the trio in this route were able to visit her grave and pay their respects. And look after Francois now too.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.