Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Arte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2020 11:20 AM

Apr 2020
Arte is back on track

She finally stopped this love thing that was annoying her and returned to focus on work.

The start her new relationship with the prostitute was interesting too, she can learn very much with her how to be a stronger woman.

Pedro_ZApr 29, 2020 11:23 AM
⬇ CLICK IT ⬇

⬆ CLICK IT ⬆
May 1, 2020 10:34 AM

Jul 2016
I really like Veronica, she's a very strong and wise woman. Otherwise, Arte is a bit annoying with that extreme innocence and exaggerate reactions.
May 3, 2020 2:23 AM

Mar 2009
This show has some dumb messages.
May 3, 2020 1:35 PM

Apr 2007
I'm glad it appears we resolved Arte's "romantic feelings" already. It's really silly and I'd rather we focus on her art career.
May 11, 2020 5:55 PM

May 2016
I would have liked it if she was like not seeing her again for what she is doing but
they gotta make her a friend.
May 12, 2020 4:45 AM

Feb 2020
This episode covered my favorite arc, so I liked it a lot ! It is the story that made me fall in love with Arte, both the manga and the character. I like how it finally shows us how her youth can make her be very naïve, but also how she genuily respects those who work hard (men like women), even when she doesn't appreciate their methods.
And Veronica's character is one of my favorites from Arte, I like how complex she is.
I feel like this episode skipped a few scenes and the one with the prostitute who fell in love had more impact in the manga, but overall I think it covered the story well !

Edit : However I'm confused, when this show started people were complaining about how Arte felt older than 15, and now they complain because she behaves like the young and naïve teen she is. What do you want guys ? Arte is innocent, naïve and unaware of a lot of stuff, that's literally the point, she's discovering life.
FafetteMay 12, 2020 4:52 AM
May 14, 2020 5:01 PM

May 2015
Wow, Im really surprised we're covering the romance this quickly like this openly. She was just told outright "thats love" so now she's aware of it. I saw people saying stuff like the romance in this is super slow but this seems pretty good. Im so happy that romance is a big part of this. Arte is so cute!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 17, 2020 11:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Veronica another unique people on Arte show. Not just her character quite fun and so elegant, but her profession. Ah, Arte's embarassing face really cute and its so remarkable for this show. Looks like Leo-san still denses af with sudden change of act Arte's had. However, with the end result, i had a feeling he knew something like that might happen to her. So, yeah, my assumptions goes to his true cruel characterization might lead that denses looking he had. Yet, idk until when that situations hold on to theirs limit.

Again. Another great development to Arte. Not just her feeling, but to her profession as a pro artist began the new journey. The first assignations job was well done over. Now, its time for her to steady. Because, yeah, her ultimate goal still far from realise. So, more focusing the will made her strong to the unexpected and unnecessary feeling like that 'love' Veronica explained. Great decision!

-I don't appreciate your work, but I appreciate your hard work.-
I can't help but smile to that quote. Beautiful nature by Arte.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2020 11:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fafette said:

Edit : However I'm confused, when this show started people were complaining about how Arte felt older than 15, and now they complain because she behaves like the young and naïve teen she is. What do you want guys ?

People always like to talked shit. So, that a pure reason how some dead bone make that statements.
XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2020 9:41 PM

May 2017
I reeeeally liked this episode. Loved the admiration of the hard work of a sex worker, or people doing their trade profession in general. Veronica was definitely awesome. The fact that she could afford rent on a mansion and still support her family. Amazing. Also, the way that Arte really was able to form her opinion on sex work was awesome. Though, the reason for disliking sex work as something "bad" because it "hurts" the men emotionally, all the while paying Veronica for her time LMAO that's kind of dumb. But hey, she figured she's against intentionally hurting people's emotions, but can still respect the hard work that Veronica puts in. Really fucking cool
Jun 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Sep 2018
Wahhh!!! Signs of being in love hahahahaha it's so cuteee!!

I don't like the logic of Veronica but that's her job and that's sad. I feel very bad for the guy who wait outside :(
erenmeiiJun 29, 2020 4:41 PM
Jul 18, 2020 10:19 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the cruel lesson Veronica taught Arte there important for her to separate personal feelings from work

Dec 1, 2020 8:44 AM
Apr 2016
Well, this does have the romance genre.. not a fan of it in this show though. In general, so far this anime has been nothing but annoying to me.
Aug 16, 2021 9:37 PM

Jan 2021
I liked Veronica, she is really strong, tough yet gentle and totally dedicated to her job. The way she taught Arte about love and reality was quite painful but I knew Veronica didn't mean anything bad to Arte, she wants Arte not to lose focus on her work and dreams and not fall into misery.

On the other hand, I again didn't really like Arte in this episode. She's a little bit annoying and keeps circling on "ah, love? is this love? I'm in love? what is love?" and things like that. But every time I get annoyed at her I remember that she's an innocent 15 or 16 year old girl.. so yeah...

Jul 28, 2022 12:07 AM

Jun 2021
Love that makes you lose your head is the first step to hell". Such strong words.
May 25, 2023 5:26 PM

Dec 2022
Idk why but I’m suspicious of Veronica lol like I agree with what she said to Arte about you know basically if you want to be independent in that era you need to put the whole love thing aside but she seems awfully suspicious? Idk but I feel like Veronica herself likes Leo? And she just told Arte that to prevent her from taking him? Something about her just seems shady lol tho I could be overthinking things.
Nov 2, 2023 4:14 PM

Dec 2012
For once, this show is tackling a societal issue in a very thoughtful manner. I'm glad it didn't glorify prostitution and portrays it as a very risky profession. I find it reviling but also feel pity for the women involved as it often becomes an inescapable pitfall. That's why I would agree with Arte - that I can respect Veronica's resolve to not become a victim of such a wretched profession. As Veronica said, living without the protection of a man (husband) has often been very dangerous for women throughout history. If Leo wasn't a good guy, Arte's situation could become a very bitter one in the wake of naïve passions.

I also like how Arte sympathized with Veronica's beta orbiter admirer and the takeaway wasn't about playing men for fools.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

127 by BiggKab »»
Jan 14, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Arte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

144 by ashura_chan »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Arte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

80 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 12, 2023 3:47 PM

Poll: » Arte Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

49 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 4:29 AM

Poll: » Arte Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2020

82 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 1, 2023 4:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.