Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 2, 2020 2:09 PM

Mar 2009
I love Gentle and La Brava.

And Nejire is gorgeous.
May 7, 2020 7:27 PM

Apr 2018
Y'know, Mineta's pervyness used to not bother me much; i just kinda tuned him out...until this episode, that is.

His "10 years" comment to Eri's face actually made me physically cringe, it was so fucking gross and tasteless. I guess now i finally understand all the hate for him, 'cause i'm feeling it too.
May 13, 2020 1:23 PM

May 2009
Probably a couple episodes too late to complain about this, but this whole school festival thing where they are trying to put a dumb villain with no interesting intention in between has got the most stupid this show has ever gotten so far.
I have never seen an action shounen take THIS long for a school festival that, really, me and the people I am watching with don't give the slightest f about.

^Alright. That I what I truly think. I also think I don't want to drop this just a few episodes left of the season so I am finishing this anyway. I am hoping that they get a grip on this show soon.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jun 6, 2020 5:40 AM

Mar 2019
5 more episodes left.The best part of this season is gone so it's not that interesting anymore,but I'm glad only Midoriya and Mirio went with Eri.That's how it should be.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2020 2:44 AM

May 2016
It was fun seeing everyone prepare for the School Festival since it's more than enough of an indication that the whole event's gonna be one they'll never forget! Mineta's looking forward to the next decade right away lmao

Hatsume also has a support item for Deku in the works so I'm excited to see what that'd be.

La Brava's means to have her first meeting with Gentle were rather creepy but the bond they've built over the years was sweet. I was curious on how big their age gap really is since they both look a century apart from each other and I was utterly shocked to find out that the little girl's actually 21! As much as I'd like to see them perform a cool break-in, they really shouldn't ruin Eri-chan's day no matter what.

Oct 3, 2020 8:03 PM
Feb 2019
Mirio, no. That's not how you gets laughs, that's how you traumatize children.

Midoriya's back to making a lot of weird little squeaky noises. Lol.

Midoriya's practicing in the mornings with All Might again, just like in middle school. Aww. I thought that after that quick practice session last episode Midoriya was just gonna keep practicing alone and stay distanced from All Might like he had been since Nighteye's death. Guess not. I wonder if Midoriya's still harboring an inferiority complex about Mirio being a better choice for successor. He probably is, but I don't think it will be addressed until next season.

All Might catching the drone was surprising. Guess he's still got good reflexes even without One For All. I take back calling his true form Null Might, he's still got something.

All Might's coughing up blood again. That's not good. I thought he'd been doing better since he started working out because of what Midoriya Mama told him.

Younger All Might being able to use OFA 100% right away is surprising. Yeah he's built better than Deku, but he was just a middle schooler when he got it too, and not a muscle head until later. Maybe Midoriya's just a late bloomer. Or maybe All Might's just that good.

Hatsume needs to take a shower. Crazy girl.

Midoriya's still got a creepy obsession with All Might's career. He knows the guy and is pretty close with him, does he really need 50 figures of him?

Gentle seems less of a villain and more of an eccentric. La Brava's design seems wrong for mha. She looks like one of those squid kids from splatoon.
uwotnowOct 3, 2020 10:56 PM
Oct 5, 2020 10:09 AM

May 2009
So... Why does Deku need to go buy rope? Especially when Yaoyorozu can create rope from her body? We haven't seen those objects disappear right..

*Sigh*
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Nov 11, 2020 8:45 PM

Mar 2015
Eri is so cute tho!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 19, 2021 10:35 AM

Jun 2019
The last part was funny. LMAO
Mar 6, 2021 5:50 AM

Jun 2013
I love the comedy here. :">

The villains in this arc are awful. HAHAHA.
Mar 17, 2021 4:15 PM

Feb 2019
These last couple of episodes have made me see how much I love Class 1A's chemistry. It's been really well developed.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 4, 2021 11:38 AM

Oct 2020
Nezu is an amazing principal. He tries his best in it. Eri wasn't much happy but she wasn't sad at all. First time she is seeing outside world. She is having new experiences. Hope she enjoys the festival.

I hope class B does something amazing. They are also awesome. Monoma is creepy as ever. The support course seems making something amazing. And Mei is helping Deku again. That is good.

All-might is retired but even in his weaker form he is still amazing. catching that drone was cool. Toshinori and Izuku are quite different. They have great ambition but they work differently. Izuku should understand this and make his own way.
May 19, 2021 2:15 PM
Sep 2020
The festival loos like it will be quiet fun !!!! Eri looks much better now with Midoriya and Mirio. Hatsume is so as creative as ever even as busy as she is now shes still doing Midoriya's support item.

Jul 30, 2021 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
Gentle is a 'good' criminal I guess? Since he's not going to kill someone or bring the whole society down or something. And hey he wants the young heroes to become stronger right?

Welp loli is in love with old guy.

Mirio's peaches lmaoo.

WHO TF SAYS THAT NEJIRE HADO ISN'T SEXY?!?!

Oct 28, 2021 8:46 AM

Jan 2021
"ROMEO JULIET AND THE PRISONER'S OF AZKABAN: RETURN OF THE KINGS"

I'm so glad they didn't change it.
Nov 11, 2021 12:02 AM

Apr 2021
Welp Eri makes her appearance at U.A :D
And lol Midoriya being Fired from the dance team was funny....
Nov 11, 2021 12:54 PM

Apr 2013
Eri is definitely one of the cuter kids in anime, she's not annoying at all somehow.
Jan 16, 2022 2:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I hope we get to see class 1-B's ROMEO AND JULIET HARRY POTTER LORD OF THE RINGS production

Oh yeah and I forgot about Kendo, but damn she hot boiiii

HE'S EATING CHEEEEESE

They're always beefing up security around the place, but dang I think they really are serious now. They RELEASED the hound dog. Shit just got real fam

And what could this support be? Could it be like the gauntlet that Melissa made for him in Two Heroes? If he still had one of those, he'd already be one of those powerful students in the school

Gotta love that like-dislike ratio on Gentle's video though. Speaking of Gentle, his part really feels unnecessary in this arc. I wish that they'd just focus on the students and the festival this time around without having a villain come in and complicate things again. His ideology seems compelling enough to make him a villain worth including, I'd just would've rather have him elsewhere than this festival arc. Maybe he was just too small-time of a villain to dedicate more time to, so the writers just jammed him in here. Idk, maybe it'll work out in the end and it won't clash against the festival but rather improve it- somehow.

And Eri better be protected at all costs from here on out

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 28, 2022 8:13 PM

Jun 2014
Gentle is soon to strike. He seems like a more "milder" type of villain, although UA can't afford another major mishap, and if Eri gets kidnapped, it would be extremely bad.

Nov 12, 2022 4:33 AM
Jul 2020
boringggggggggggggggggggg
Mar 4, 2023 1:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kekw i know someone will mention something about La Brava, but still can't contain my laugh with Gentle betting on his moustache. So ellegant xd.

Tho Eri part already a W part, so let's just see next then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 15, 2023 2:14 AM

Nov 2023
Well this is an anime, and we get school festivals yay
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Jul 2008
Eri is adorable and Class 1-B go down in flames.
May 16, 6:06 AM
Feb 2015
Gentle criminal seem more noble than heroes, they not that bad
May 16, 8:02 AM
Jun 2016
Loved it in every way, Eri was in U.A, and we got to know what Quirk La Brava has :)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

237 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 17, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

468 by jumbosan »»
May 16, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

159 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

129 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.