Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2019 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, it's getting hot in there. Looking at you Charlotte.

This was a pretty awkward episode.
Jun 11, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
Miyafuji was writing her will lol.

Jun 11, 2019 10:16 AM

Apr 2016
Miyafuji girl knows whats up.
Jun 11, 2019 11:30 AM

Aug 2012

I want Erica's powers too.
Jun 11, 2019 11:41 AM

Dec 2018
We are greeted by my cutest angels Yoshika and Gertrud. My waifus seem to be happy working and flirting,, When we are off to a spontaneous kidnapping,,,,,ok well why not? So Charlotte gets kidnapped tied up and used by my lesbians!!,,,Awwwwwwwwwww They are so cute my little rapist angels ,,,,,,,

Then we have some insane fucking driving and close death situations ,And the biggest hitchhiking failure in history ,,but damn funny

And Yoshika are feistier then ever,,,,groping her friends flirting with them ,rubbing her face against Charlotte breast and just doing what she love and live for!!!,Glad to see that you having fun Honey!!!

Yoshika are the best improvement that have been made . Once again she is the perverted cute little lesbian that really love breasts!! And are not afraid to show it!! And i adore her for that!! .She is the one who sold this franchise to me, I love that girl!!! And noting make me more happy then see her having fun with her friends, in her lustful ways!!

Great episode , This is exactly what i love about Strike Witches, Its gay and its funny it have lovable characters a whole lot of heartwarming moments, romance and lesbian love,,,,,,You still have 10/10 i'm more than pleased with this

Fan service are sometimes something that piss me off , In this cause it saves the whole show,,,, And made it feel like a real part to the mighty Strike Witches franchise

But want some more time between my lesbian couple please , they need to touch each other more often!!!

Yuri-CrusaderJun 12, 2019 9:34 AM
Jun 11, 2019 3:47 PM

Nov 2016
Lol, too much stimulation for Hartmann.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 11, 2019 7:13 PM

Feb 2014
It's the little things that count
Jun 12, 2019 5:02 AM

Feb 2014
Nice amount of fanservice in this episode. I approve! =P

Hartmann's powers is something I wish I could have, then I could use it to cool down the room for everyone. But, obviously, I kinda wanted to be in Hartmann's position when Shirley and Francesca shoved their boobs and butt respectively at Hartmann's face, though. =3

As for Barkhorn, her driving skills and her strength are a complete mismatch, but it made for a funny segment of her driving. Then she attempted to hitch a ride, failing the first two with the use of her weapon and barely any flirting, but when she went full flirting mode on the next vehicle, it was Hartmann's group, who then got very disturbed and scared. This was probably the funniest moment of this short series so far. ^_^
Jun 15, 2019 7:47 PM

Jul 2015
I've never even watched the original show so I don't know any of the characters or anything about the series outside of what Ive seen here. Despite being a poor looking short of a series I haven't watched though, the comedy resonates with me in a way I didn't expect it to, and I'm enjoying this way more than I should be.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 31, 2020 2:00 PM

Jun 2017
Meta_Yoshi said:
Then she attempted to hitch a ride, failing the first two with the use of her weapon and barely any flirting, but when she went full flirting mode on the next vehicle, it was Hartmann's group, who then got very disturbed and scared. This was probably the funniest moment of this short series so far. ^_^

I keep laughing like a hyena every time I watch this:

Oct 20, 2020 8:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another shopping time for girls. But its different there, "Yameroo, yameteeh! Ah, Miyafuji, ah!" Shirley said. And that punched too. Poor the Yeager's girl xD.

So, its Hartman a driver on these episode. Barkhorn and the others wanted to learnt how to drive because some girl lost her list. Well, its not goin well to the girls. Yep, she just easily broke that jeep steer! That Barkhorn style on the street to get a help, tho. She felt embarassed xD. Why they didn't stop? Lmao. What a scenario!

Hotter day on the base? Karma to Hartman. Miyafuji enjoying Shirley boobs was not so surprising. But why she didn't get a punch too, Barkhorn? Even she surpassed Minna wraith. The hell girl? XD. That Eila creeping their behind, surely scared me enough. Not to mentioned trio baka-tachi at the room with a hundred of candles. Surely they became a ghost after then!
badabassOct 20, 2020 9:01 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2021 9:08 AM

Feb 2020
That hitchhiking scene was so funny.
Jun 28, 2021 4:19 PM

Nov 2013
We're experiencing a heat wave right now, so I feel them.

This is so stupid, I love it.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 22, 2022 4:32 AM

Aug 2018
Trude motivated to learn to drive.. For the chance to see the sister.. ;P
Also some quality art ecchi shots during cooling of Erica.. ;P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

16 by Gendolfas »»
May 22, 2022 5:02 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

9 by Gendolfas »»
May 22, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

13 by Gendolfas »»
May 19, 2022 1:00 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

8 by Gendolfas »»
May 19, 2022 12:39 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

11 by Gendolfas »»
May 19, 2022 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.