Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, wasn't feeling it much for this episode. It felt more like a lot of the other episodes with the various main characters engaged in battle to deal with a threat.

Seems they tried to squeeze screentime for every character in some way to showcase their abilities. However, it seems there's a real threat that also emerges with a feeling of despair. Won't be easy to deal with.
Dec 29, 2018 11:27 AM
Aug 2016
i have to say

what the fuck?

that scale of dmg

no way they can close the gap between them
Dec 29, 2018 8:06 PM
Dec 2015
Kind of guessed out that the Kai ri sei Arthur team might show up, which was kind of nostalgic as many references of them in the course of the show. Have to just wait for season 2 to find their interaction, since the hangyakusei team look up to them despite being from different time periods.
VanessaChowJiaYDec 29, 2018 8:18 PM
Dec 30, 2018 1:57 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I can't believe that Pharsalia girl was that strong, my god...

Btw, I enjoyed this series. Almost all the previous episodes have a lighthearted story but this episode especially the debut of Pharsalia and her team shook things up a notch. I guess the second season will have a more serious tone or whatever. I dunno.

That's quite a lineup of seiyuus in this anime, big time. I'm totally looking forward to see how this series is going to continue. Standby until April 2019, then..
Dec 30, 2018 2:22 AM

May 2012
Unlike many I enjoyed this anime. Likable characters, decent comedy

Looks like next season will be more serious
Dec 30, 2018 5:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm despite their efforts the team's overall progress sure is pretty low. Its nice that we are finally getting to see the overall villains though. The decoy plan was hillarious especially with Kakka as one of the decoys. The vast force of arthurs though did give the team a nice sense of threat. And it was interesting seeing each of the team's reactions to this. Despite their doubts it was nice seeing the team still find the determination they needed. The battle sure was fun and it was nice seeing the fairies and their masters work together. Pharsalia's reinforcement sure was timely. Overall a good end to the first cour as while it allowed the team to take out a large portion of the arthurs it also introduced some new characters that may or not be be enemies in the next half.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2019 6:20 AM

Oct 2015
This was a great anime with good characters although most of them are generic. This was very enjoyable for me, the new girl is a god-tier and wish to see her again.

The way she destroyed those Arthurs was very mindblowing, season 2 here i come!

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 25, 2019 3:47 PM

Jun 2014
Pharsalia is extremely strong, and the other Arthur team she's with may be just as strong.

I guess both teams will cross paths in the second season.

Mar 12, 2019 5:40 PM
Mar 2017
It's good but kinda missing something well we just have to wait for Season 2.

7/10
Oct 26, 2019 3:38 AM

Jul 2015
At the end of season 1 and I still have no clue where they are going with this series

Damn single handedly defeating them all, almost like some level 100 player entering the battlefield full of level 10 players

Looks like there is some other arthur group, hopefully they put some actual storyline in the next season

Dec 7, 2019 8:59 PM

Feb 2014
Well, it was "okish" I guess.

The first 3 episodes I did really enjoy, but then it suddenly became boring. After that, it had its ups.

I was about to give a 5, but I think 6 will do it.
Aug 19, 2022 4:11 PM
Dec 2021
seru hmm karena seru wkwkwk
Nov 23, 2022 12:09 AM
Feb 2018
Well lots of unanswered questions but I'm happy to see Farsaria make an appearance. The only bits I know of her is from Jakusansei where she's just derping around. She seems absurdly OP so the team is doomed if they get on her bad side. If it were me in the team, I wouldn't attempt to fight. They have like what 900k people gathered in one spot? That sounds like a horrible plan with the amount of people density. In previous episodes they were just destroying excaliburs but in this episode they seem fine with outright killing people in groups. So what I would have done was try to nuke the place from a distance. Whatever that allows a wipeout of a large population in a small area. Their plan just looks like it had so much room to go wrong if their flow was thrown off. No idea what was the point of them engaging 900k people head on.

Overall really enjoyed the anime, they have a mission but they also look like they have lots of fun going around and doing random stuff. Its a similar feel to when you watch SOL anime. Excited to move on to season 2, hope the OP and ED is as good as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

9 by DiamSilver »»
Dec 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

9 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

6 by White_Alice »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:57 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

7 by White_Alice »»
Oct 22, 2022 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.