Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2018 11:28 AM

May 2012
This episode is good (not as good as last episode though). Things getting more serious now
May 2, 2018 11:54 AM
Apr 2017
matias067 said:
What the hell!??!? This is getting more confusing and more messed-up?!
how the hell is Gowther an original part of the 10 commandments? but we all know he's one of the seven sins? so i'm doubting to think that Meliodas is just a part or substitute of the 7 deadly sins and is also actually an original member of the 10 commandments just like gowther? this is really getting scattered pieces of information revelation!
Anyway great episode!
Looks like Lord Denzel is quite capable and composed character here!? and they also have abilities like the impenetrable Perfect Cube barrier!
Meanwhile, Diane is just having fun on her dancing...
oh damn! is Miss Deldry goners already!?
5/5.
everything will be explained. It´s written very well in my opinion.
May 3, 2018 7:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The fight tourney it will be full of "monsters"!!! kekeke
May 8, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2014
It's nice to see Matrona being alive and all well with a new "partner" and some adopted children. But I were wishing for her to be her daughter. That would be so better than finding an excuse for Matrona to be alive. But then again, it would be stupid if she died by a poisoned arrow. She is strong warrior after all, even stronger than Diane.

Diane's sacred giant dance were actually quite nice. The animation were priceless and greatly done.

Some new OP character here and there. Just hoping Deldry isn't dead. She is too hot to be dead. :P

Hearing Gowther being a demon was a bit suprising for us I guess. But actually if you tend to look at the details at the opening, you can see a shadow behind him. By seeing that, it shouldn't be that shocking, but who look at details to that degree. In my case, like most others, it was a shocking news.

mangalicker94May 8, 2018 2:31 PM
Aug 9, 2018 8:49 PM

May 2012
Holy shit Gowther is actually a demon general oO... okay did not see that coming to be honest! And with that Combat Festival spread far and wide, I do wonder what kind of challengers we'll see appear there and what will happen with everyone. Let's see what's next.
Nov 30, 2018 9:08 AM

Mar 2016
Diane better gets some new abilities or power from all dancing with nature, it is the Giants' way of fully utilizing their powers.

Well, well, well, so Gowther is one of the 10 commandments, somehow it's not too surprising to hear that, probably because of how he was shown slightly to be one a few eps ago
Dec 31, 2018 7:56 AM

May 2016
This is most likely gonna be my last post of 2018, wow~ Anyway...

Matrona really became a whole different person, having a new family with the person who saved her life who also happened to be one of the people Diane threw into the lake out of mercy. She's far more focused on being one with nature through dancing and Diane nearly nailed it too if it weren't for that demon bird nearly killing the children. Now they're gonna have to fight in the Fighting Festival 2.0 that's hosted by a Giant Zombie Griamore and Tentacle-chan who sort of sounds like a dude. It's pretty

Denzel and the Pleiades were having good progress interrogating but that blob Grayroad just waltzed in past the defenses and quickly overpowered the two out of intimidation. Fraudrin looked weak as fuck again but it looks like he was actually holding back on purpose, possibly just to make defeat by his hands more terrifying and humiliating but the revelation of him being a mere substitute explains it. Gowther being one of the Ten Commandments all along was insane. He's been some sort of a asshat but I'd never expect him to be one. Maybe joining Meliodas was a selfish deed that violated his title's virtue.

Mar 9, 2019 9:33 PM

Apr 2009
is it melodias? or gowther?

it's Gowther, isn't it?

It's Gowther.

yeah, Gowther.
....definitively Gowther.
yep. yep. no one else but Gowther, i'm sure.

"Gowther the selfless"
...........dangit, i really wanted to like this guy >:C

so here's my hope he'll get gay with Arthur and turns into a "geniune" good guy .w. !
KonaniMar 9, 2019 9:38 PM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
May 25, 2019 7:42 AM

Sep 2012
so gowter member of 7deadly sins is actually 1of the 10conmandments, the missing one
Jul 8, 2019 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
Whoa Gowther is one of the Ten Commandments?!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 14, 2019 2:58 AM

Dec 2012
Dreyfus.
Denzel.
Diane oppai jiggle.
Matrona lives.
Diane booty and pussy... cat.
The kids.
Bird is dead.
Drole?
Grayroad.
Dat stab. She not having kids.
A substitute?
Gowther... the selflessness.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 21, 2020 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
Metrona being alive is really weird, doesn't make much sense imo. Deldry and her group had one fucking job and they blew it, I hope she doesn't die. Was actually waiting for more Escanor, he and Merlin desperately need more screentime...
Apr 8, 2020 3:50 AM

May 2018
lol the Azure Sky thought that they could take on Dreyfus
May 5, 2020 7:37 PM

Feb 2018
Gowther is a member of the JiKai.
Jun 24, 2020 6:34 AM
Jul 2009
That reveal at the end was awesome! Gonna go watch episode 16 now!
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Mar 2, 2021 3:55 PM

Nov 2019
Arthur was so cool in the first season, now he has a cat on his head.

So Gowther is a demon too?
Jan 5, 2023 10:39 AM

Mar 2010
So many surprises, damn They can't be fatally wounding hawt gals like dat.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 24, 2023 8:55 PM
Jul 2021
what a plot twist!
Jul 28, 2023 3:07 PM
Apr 2023
Not really a fun of this episode due to 1 important thing: it was boring. I’m not a fan of the ‘Diane lost her memories’ arc or the Pleiades, and this episode centered around both of them. Seeing Grayroad was cool and Silken Spewer being so delayed was very funny but besides that all there’s very little to remember, aside all the important lore stuff and that. So ye just pretty boring.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.