Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2018 11:02 PM
Jul 2015
Sometimes I wonder how this is a "psychological". It presents everything plainly and simply, and it doesn't mess with my mind. It's OK, and has more frames than Ousama Game tbh. Also, is it just me or does the opening theme not match the series "tone" at all?

The one thing this and Ousama Game have in common is an uncanny device/circumstance that doesn't really seem too practical, albeit this one has a "better explanation"...I guess....
PlumAppleJuiceApr 22, 2018 11:06 PM
Apr 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Jun 2016
Ayata is a just cruel character, and she had it coming. Seiya was using her but I did pity him a little.

A good portion of characters introduced, what is "Master Ryu" going to be like?
Apr 23, 2018 9:27 AM

Apr 2016
Ayaka reminds me of every woman. Because they never get smacked around or told they are dumb and worthless they have this huge sense of entitlement to everything. When you break up with them or when you aren't even dating them and you pumped and dumped them, they are so vindictive in their actions, they either physically, financially, or mentally try to kill you. They will destroy your property, threaten future suitors, literally stab you with a knife or try chopping your bollocks off. Recently a guy in England was tortured by his girlfriend for 2 years stabbed repeatedly, scalded with boiling water, forced to sleep outside, punched, kicked, etc.

Very red pilled anime here, women are not edified and turned into perfect goddess, they resemble the true modern woman. Even at the end Julia who was cannonized as this saint character betrayed Seiya easily.
Apr 24, 2018 12:46 AM

Jun 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Skaya said:

This, but also how come he can even enter into a bet?
Isn't that supposed to be a 100 percent iron clad rule, that you cannot disobey what your master has told you. If participants can just disobey as they please, there's really no point.

Also, is do bets where there's only one winner even count as a bet? Wouldn't they have to agree that if she lets go first, that she looses.

I was intrigued by the idea, but characters lack depth and I don't do well with breaking game rules without getting explained why that's an exception, but maybe that's a part of a different episode?

This show could be interesting, but if it doesn't stick to it's own rules as such an early point, it could be pretty bad too.

Yea that's the thing, you know she's wearing a SCM...because predictable plot convenience, but there's just too many holes for that to make sense. If the device sends signals to the brain, then technically "yea, I'd bet on that" shouldnt even be able to come out of his mouth. Is he allowed to bet because she hasn't revealed that she's wearing one.

And yea, you bring up a good point. It isnt even really a true bet because it's one-sided. If she rips her hand away from his, then technically he loses since he let go, since no rules were established.

I kind of hope it's a fake out though, because now that I think about it when he opened the map just as she showed up she wasnt on the map, meaning she 100% shouldnt not have had her SCM in her mouth. As a slave she can have it out for short periods of time, so perhaps it's just a trick or maybe an attempt to get him riled up.

i'ts explained in the 1st ep SCM controls people by Possitive and Negative Rewards so if he just bet without knowing, the SCM would not activate as he wasn't doing anything
Apr 24, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
is this not seiya then?

so, she do prostitute to go into a host bar? ....what?

well, I thought Seiya gonna be one of those main smart guy that gonna unveil the game, but nay, he's just a trash, both he and that ghoul girl deserved it, but the part about Julia made me feel a lil bad for Seiya..

Julia smell like something bad, well, you know Nice girl and Psycho has something in common... both are always smiling :9

meh, game is surprisingly boring lol, I thought they'll make up the boring game part with some edgy story or order or something, but this ep was below average at best.... welp, not like I'm getting enough mystery genree this season so meh, gonna stay for more
Apr 24, 2018 7:58 PM

Jul 2014
rafaelhwk said:
I feel like this is actually pretty solid, and I think the story is interesting. It's two characters going around dueling people for fun, and on their way they're going to encounter some pretty crazy and strange people. What's not to like?

Well, if you think that's what's going to happen, you're probably mistaken. Also they aren't dueling people for fun (You can see this since in the first episode he says he wants to test himself).

I'm not saying there is something to dislike though, besides a potentially bad adaptation.

RemnantMemory said:
they'll make up the boring game
The sad thing is that the game wouldn't have been so boring if they had adapted it as it was at the manga.
LeviathanTheEspApr 24, 2018 8:05 PM
Apr 24, 2018 11:02 PM

May 2017
Looking forward to further creepiness.
Apr 26, 2018 7:37 AM

Dec 2010
Good episode. I do not understand the rating. This is pretty dark and the most of the characters are not likeable. Hell, all those whores and hosts are probably like that in real life.

Eat her out. That was classy :D

PlumAppleJuice said:
Sometimes I wonder how this is a "psychological". It presents everything plainly and simply, and it doesn't mess with my mind. It's OK, and has more frames than Ousama Game tbh. Also, is it just me or does the opening theme not match the series "tone" at all?

The one thing this and Ousama Game have in common is an uncanny device/circumstance that doesn't really seem too practical, albeit this one has a "better explanation"...I guess....

Why do you compare this to Ousama game? It is not juvenile like OG was. It is not that edgy after all. The setting is similair but so far there is no over-the top comedy-cringe action like in OG. It can go this way, I am sure.

So far their decisions are kinda realistic. Not smart, but not everybody makes smart decisions, but not even close to the retardness of OG.
Apr 27, 2018 5:46 PM

Jan 2015
I call bullshit on how Julia approached him in their very first meeting. Most people just walk off,they just mind their own business and dont want to get into trouble.
And sure whatever i guess she liked him from the start but why was she so pathetic and cringe when he broke up with her, begging him to let him stay. WTF?

I like what happened after that(for a story progress) she somehow was picked up by one guy who is a super S, did you see last frame of last episode? She is in a collar and gag like a real slave.
AND I REALLY REALLY LIKED the reveal. While he is super happy seeing her, he'd say something along the lines "I'd never let you go" (Even I was thinking he should say something along the lines in my head, before she revealed herself) so obviously make him into an unwanted duel by "Let me go and you lose" is some great stuff....
May 3, 2018 11:06 AM

Jun 2013
Poor Seiya, he had to eat that dirty girl's cookie. Yes, he called her his ATM but he's a host. That'a what they do.

Honestly, I thought Ayaka was going to be TRAP and that he forced Seiya to choke on his bratwurst in that "namete" scene. I've been watching too many series of traps that look like convincing girls.

Ayaka deserved to get punched at least a couple times.

I think Julia was the slave girl we saw in the last episode. I don't think she's as kind or gentle as she seems. I have a hunch she IS the master or mastermind behind everything.

I am also guessing Yuuga is up to something.

I'm going to start reading the manga.
臭い-
Aug 28, 2018 5:54 PM

Jul 2016
So julia was also fucked by the SCM device huh
Jan 12, 2019 11:31 PM

Mar 2012
i can't with this opening song. it feels just so disconnected to the anime.
i just can't,
May 6, 2020 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
I have mixed emotions. Seiya used Ayaka and Ayaka made Seiya her slave so somehow they got what they deserved, I think? Awe, It seems Julia and Seiya were in live with each other but dude Seiya ruined it all.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 15, 2020 12:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lot of weird sex things... Ayaka is totally crazy lol, and Seiya is absolutely stupid, pretty good episode I guess
Mar 20, 2022 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
I feel like this story is a game where all character's chastities are on the line.
Instead of a death game, an adult one. It is enjoyable to watch but at the same time, it is disgusting.
Let the NTR games, begin! lol (P.S. It is seriously not funny).
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

21 by tenntenn »»
Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Inexplicable »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

36 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2018

86 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 9:58 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2018

48 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 3:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.