Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2017 10:20 PM

Aug 2013
Don't know why the show was rated so low, it's literally SYD but with a couple in it. If you don't like sex jokes this was the wrong show to pick up.

I agree with everyone that Aizawa should've been introduced earlier. She's hidden best grill of the show. Normally portrays herself as the most innocent one there, and gets caught up in sexual misunderstandings (like the insemination bit)...but down....deep down...she's easily the most perverted girl in the cast. Every other girl says a play on words or a dirty joke...Aizawa though, she let one misunderstanding corrupt her brain for a bit there; thinking that she'd actually serve her breast milk to customers and played it out in her head. That wasn't a dirty joke, that was a straight perverted fantasy. A trait you can only find in the true BEST WAIFU.

Big tittied girl with the bangs was pretty lewd too. Especially in this episode. Ends up cumming while day dreaming and wiping herself off with tissues from her friend? Like, shit that wasn't even a play on words or anything.

Rina was pretty fucking lewd too, and with arguably the best body. Another top contender for the waifu position.

Gotta stop thinking about it now, Christ this show was basically Lewd Waifus: The Animation.

Caught me off guard that this was only 10 episodes. Was waiting for my episode to download this week and just noticed it was finished when I came to the MAL page. Hopefully that's not going to be a theme for ecchi rom coms now, since Hajimete no Gal did the same thing last season.

Fun fact, seems like half the girl seiyuus here were also together on Masou Gakuen HxH.
Dec 21, 2017 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
I get the feeling Yuuki was pretty weak all season, she was strong as fuck as Yoshiko but wasn't really memorable here.

Par for the course episode for comedy, solid as always.

6/10.
Dec 22, 2017 12:50 AM

Apr 2013
That ice cream shop is the gift that keeps on giving for lewd jokes. They probably could have kept going for a while longer.
Dec 22, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2011
"should've been a hentai" or a short got my hopes up expecting another Seitokai
Dec 22, 2017 6:09 PM

May 2012
A shame we didn't see an actual kiss :/ real shame to be honest! Still a pretty nice final episode, with a pretty open ending to elaborate on further in the future with the ova's perhaps?

Either way it was a fun watch!
Dec 23, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2015
The forced sex jokes in every scene were just annoying. Got a couple chuckles here and there. 4/10
Dec 25, 2017 12:48 AM

Mar 2008
The whole series is hilarious , 9/10
Dec 30, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it, the final episode doesn't feel like the finale at all. It's just the same as the others.
So there's a BD announcement that it was uncensored version? I might check that soon.
Anyway, I'm gonna give this anime a 6 out of 10 score overall. I'm already generous!
Haters always gonna hate.
Jan 1, 2018 3:27 AM

Jun 2013
Being simple is a pro with these shows.. ep 9 dry hump scene mvp btw
Jan 1, 2018 7:50 AM

Apr 2012
damm it when they where sketching there was a tree that looked like someone with there legs wide open, was waiting 4 that 2 come up so everything else after that was trivial
Jan 12, 2018 5:05 AM

Jan 2014
the MC is a joke..
If I was in his shoes, I would do them everytime the opportunities show up.
Jan 22, 2018 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
Abyhape said:
the MC is a joke..
If I was in his shoes, I would do them everytime the opportunities show up.

The hentai is in the other direction, buddy.

On another note, I will always love this show for Akiho's exasperated reactions to Haruka and Seiya's encounters with each other.
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
vndb||Serumeito Twitter||Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
Feb 19, 2018 2:53 PM

Oct 2015
This show's dirty jokes were badly executed, they should have done better. They did them jokes for the hell of it and try so so so hard ( and failed so hard). If I to be blunt and honest this show deserves a 3 to 1, because I got nothing from the plot( romance was so weak, comedy shit and everything else plain shit). But I will try so hard to be kind and say Akiho and Haruka make a great couple, the animation was decent enough to continue and Akiho was a cute character. But other than that there is nothing else, oh my goodness the dirty jokes were so lame ( I got embarrassed on how do VA say such lame scripts?).

Please writer give up on dirty jokes and leave it to pros like setokai, Shimoneta and Gintama. He should have focused on the romance of those two and throw in a drama instead or a love comedy.

5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 15, 2018 6:28 PM

Aug 2011
I actually liked this series; the perverted humor was surprisingly good.
Jul 31, 2019 3:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
No kiss scene for the end ? :(
Nov 19, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2013
The last few scenes were kinda nice, overall this anime tried to be like SYD, but failed. The jokes were too flat and predictable. It still wasn't a bad show though, it had its moments. 6/10
Jul 1, 2020 11:32 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
God, it's amazing that the MC didn't accidentally take the initiative given how things played out in the end there xD.

More Aikawa-san screentime was a nice addition this episode. Mega Cup Size and the narcissist back with his antics, those were some gold comedy material.

All in all, this gets a 5/10 from me. Comedy, for the most bit, was hit-or-miss but I was fairly entertained nonetheless. I was thinking of a 6/10 initially but I feel like a 5 would be more true to my experience.

Off to checking out the OVA next.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 16, 2020 7:19 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Remarkedly forgettable. After about episode 3 or 4, nothing changed or was interesting. 5/10 and time to move on.... this got really boring.

Jan 24, 2021 9:56 AM

May 2014
The first time i watched the 1st episode, I was expecting another SYD/Shimoneta; But the jokes feels rather flat and i almost dropped it after 2 episodes. But i kept going and the show slowly getting better which is quite surprising. It has a very comfy and chill SoL vibe from it which makes it a very light show to watch.

For a parody show about sex jokes and other innuendos, the romance subplot are surprisingly cute and pure. Sure its cliched but hey, as long as it works. I really like how it ended
Sep 12, 2021 8:22 PM
Aug 2021
Is there a season 2?
Mar 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Aug 2018
Anime was a fun ecchi comedy.. ;P It had more accent on lewd jokes actually, fanservice wasn't as much of a central thing, it feels.. But lewd comedy and lots of different fun characters were really nice.. ;P Great anime at what it tried to be, I think.. ;p
Aug 28, 2022 6:57 PM
Dec 2021
great anime!!!!!!!!
Feb 18, 7:04 PM

Sep 2020
Kind of a muted finale but at least there was a solid confession. It needed a kiss!

The show was excellent, though. Not every joke was a hit but it was hilarious when they did, and all the characters were enjoyable to watch. Too bad they didn't get to shine as much as they could've.

9 drooling shobizzles /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Apr 10, 8:59 PM

Feb 2024
Reply to Whoahoho
I wonder what Haru draw that irked Akiho.....man they introduced Aikawa quite late.
@Whoahoho I was kinda expecting Akiho to complain "you didn't draw me with oversized boobs!"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

45 by 78pamulang_ »»
Jun 8, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2017

138 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 3, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

64 by White_Alice »»
May 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

66 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 7:17 PM

» This show proves the theory that most Animes featuring only 1 male lead among a majority female cast are Crap

CoolitzHubertXVI - Nov 5, 2017

7 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Aug 22, 2022 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.