Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2017 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Yamamoto just snapped this episode. It's actually scary tbh and the amount of negative aura she had went off the charts.

As tense as the episode got, I did like how Inaba handled himself this episode.
Dec 11, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
Yamamoto with the smug determination get rekt cause inaba doesn't have parents, it's true though that just because he doesn't have any that he's special or something.
Haruka saving her with her kindness but anther girl almost kill chiaki, it all works out though.
Dec 11, 2017 10:01 AM
Sep 2015
Chiaki will appear like a rock star and sing in the festival? I need to see it. And Inaba always unconsciously create BL opportunity for everyone to tease ;)
Dec 11, 2017 11:34 AM

Dec 2014
well Aoki is seriously a disease I never thought I would dislike nice people in an way like I hate her....with two episodes to go...I am feeling so sad
Dec 11, 2017 12:19 PM

Nov 2009
That next to last scene with Inaba, without any secret intention. demanding Chiaki leak the droplet off his hand and Tashiro, as a happy fujoushi, taking a photo of it was a riot! For Inaba it truly was out of the frying pen and into the fire type of situation, while Chiaki remained all chill and cool.

I didn't expect to see someone more off their rocker than Yamamoto, but wow, that fanatical hoe was something. She needs to be isolated from society, preferably together with Aoki.

Punk rocker Chiaki next time? yes, please.

And the annoying thing that's been bothering me: that Engrish. You'd think the members of a club dedicated to conversing in English would speak some decent English, but it's not just Engrish, their intonations are all weird too and sometimes I can't understand what they're saying without the subs' help... is it just me?

Overall, the show's gotten better in its second half, not as aimless anymore, I guess, but I doubt even godly last episodes can improve the overall impression.
CGDec 11, 2017 12:22 PM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 11, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2015
Damn I wish that "battle" against Yamamoto would last for the entire episode. I mean, that "critical" slap Tashiro done earlier really hit the spot.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 12, 2017 4:27 AM

Jul 2015
Not a bad episode.Loved the slap of Tashiro.

Next one will be a super fun episode.

Dec 12, 2017 4:46 AM

May 2017
just like that, Yamamoto is solved? And I really thought Aoki and Yamamoto were somehow sisters as implied in the first minutes of the episode and the subtle hints in the previous episodes, guess I was wrong, the sister is probably just an irrelevant character given we only have an episode left OR maybe it's the badass president
Dec 12, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2008
Tashiro so happy she got a new scoop! lolz Inaba x Chiaki-sensei!
Yamamoto really went crazy this episode, good thing Aoki-sensei handled it pretty well.
4/5.

Dec 13, 2017 2:38 AM

Oct 2012
"Urusai urusai urusai" I recognize that reference.. Is that even a reference? xD
Tashiro stand up for a friend.. that's never going to happen irl :P

Aoki-sensei is kinda scary in her own way, she can makes everyone be the bad guys for her
But well.. I hope that really helped Yamamoto

Inaba.. well you brought that upon yourself xD
The important thing.. Chiaki is ok, that's all

Next ep, Youkai apato's residents wreck the cultural fes.. Can't wait for Sawas.. Akina win the eating contest xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 13, 2017 12:47 PM

Feb 2007
Is there a rule that requires Kugimiya to break out the urusai x3 in every series she's in? :D
Dec 13, 2017 2:20 PM

Mar 2016
The Yamamoto solution seems incomplete to me. I mean she didn't change for the better or anything, she just found another situation to further accentuate her really opinionated thought process. I guess it's one of those no-one's-perfect scenarios.
I feel like Chiaki knows something or knows that Inaba is "special". He felt iffy when Inaba placed his hand on his chest last time but this time he was okay with licking the last drop of the potion-thingy from Inaba's hand? That doesn't add up. Tashiro is always so entertaining to watch when she gets into her gossip collecting bit each episode.
Dec 15, 2017 9:06 PM

Jun 2016
I love Tashiro so much, I can't even explain how much. Hahahaha.

Aoki bitch strikes again and now she has a clan of her worshippers who are in the wrong, but she always tell them they're in the right!?! Fucking bitch. And one of her worshippers stabbed Chiaki-sensei. Goddamnit. How many times should Chiaki be harmed!? Cut him some slack! Glad Inaba is there to save him. ;-;

I guess I was wrong that Aoki and Yamamoto are sisters. Lmao.

So stoked for the youkai to attend Inaba's school Cultural Festival. Ugh. I hope I can attend one in Japan, too. 😕

5/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 26, 2017 3:06 AM

Mar 2009
The students in this show are batshit insane.
Jan 29, 2018 11:28 AM

Aug 2013
Lol... that slap. Yamamoto deserved that.

Inaba was able to handle the situation though he did let go a person who attempted murder. O.O

Mar 31, 2018 11:40 AM

Jun 2017
*Tashiro slaps Yamamoto*
Tashiro...Thank you. That felt so good. Hahaha. Whatever she is going through, its no excuse to go as low as to insult Inaba's family. Dead or Alive. Lil Shit. I don't care if she's better.

Aoki-Sensei is a parasite. Seriously, both her and her group of 4 troll hags.
Sep 11, 2018 9:54 AM

May 2012
Not too shabby episode and lol that ending! Let's see what's next.
Apr 17, 2020 10:52 PM
Jun 2017
Dez episódios desenvolvendo o arco melo dramático da Yamamoto, para no final chegar na merda de um desfecho previsível, óbvio, raso e covarde, que não evoluiu em nada a personagem, Pelo contrário até piora a situação da mesma, por que se antes a Yamamoto não se sentia amada, agora ela é apenas bajulada pela a Aoki, dando a personagem o escapismo e a admiração a uma professora que só passa a mão na cabeça de qualquer aluno, independente se eles estão certos ou não. Não contente em cagar por completo o desenvolvimento da personagem Yamamoto, a autora ainda solta um ultimo tolete para o espectador, que é fazer uma das seguidoras de Aoki, esfaquear o Chiaki. Você pensa que isso irá repercutir nos próximos episódios da série? Huh, que nada, o Inaba chega dá um choque na guria, fala para ela não chegar mais perto do Chiaki, depois salva a vida do Chiaki, faz ele lamber a mão dele e... é isso aí, fim, agora vamos curtir o festival da escola pessoal, YEY.
:( Unf, que grande perca de tempo assistindo essa merda de anime.
May 10, 2021 10:16 AM
Jan 2019
Inaba you fckng idiot, when you asked if it was "okay to let yamamoto go to aoki" it doesnt include letting go of a criminal

that was your chance to finally put an end to yamamoto too

idk what the author was thinking ending this that way, but its damn terrible lemme tell ya...

letting aoki and her poop mates go is just letting them become fertilizer for more negative auras everywhere they go, and worse, some poor soul who's had enough of them might receive the brunt by giving the poop group their deserved ending..
(oh I just realized this wont happen if ms disgusting face aoki gets to the poor soul's mind first)
which is still terrible, theyll all just gonna be narcissistic criminals/borderline criminals?
BeanMilkyMay 10, 2021 10:20 AM
Jan 4, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2020
This time I actually liked Tashiro. Yamamoto deserved that slap. Also, the photo Tashiro took at the end of Inaba and Chiako was pretty funny. :P

But I don't understand how Yamamoto's case is solved just like that? The whole conclusion felt so incomplete to me. I expected something more, but oh well. At least she found her soulmate in Aoki.

Inaba saved Chiaki again after that bitch slashed him with a knife.
Aug 19, 2022 11:14 PM
Jul 2021
Finally, finally some one shut Yamamoto's pie hole up! FINALLY! I do hate this b!tch to my core, just die off already cvnt!

Glad I am almost finishing it, what a waste of time watching this sh!tty anime.
DawizzAug 19, 2022 11:19 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jan 2, 2023 10:34 AM

Jan 2012
Tashiro pls show us the picture!!!!! TT

Initially I thought yamamoto and aoki were daughter and mother, but this episode was making it seem like they were sisters, and in the end they weren't even related... While it's god that yamamoto and the others have someone that can listen to them I feel like aoki just enables their bad behavior and doesn't try to help them be better people.

Inaba really needs to stop this habit of his of letting almost murderers walk away free...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.