Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2017 3:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, the first half of this episode bored me a bit.

However, this episode defines more of Cardia's personality and that she is a very kind girl to just about everyone. I'm also not surprised that Cardia feels scared after that happened so far up to this point.

Well, it's a good thing that she has friends that care about her now. Out of all the main cast, I still think she and Lupin are the closest so far. Nice episode should be more exciting.
Dec 2, 2017 4:13 AM

Nov 2007
Loyal guy explains the society he is in "Edea", who corrects the mistake. This is why he is here to kill her. He showed a bit to confusion when giving the poison but she said she will accept it and not drink it.

Guys try to create happy mood so main girl is not sad about thief guy who is hurt.

Vampire kid overheard conversation between the main girl and ex-soldier guy, and he/she feels sorry about that promise?

That weird goggle guy from airship chase somehow also involved in Code:Realize?

Main girl talked to a soldier, who died shortly after. Thief guy is worried about main girl, and ex-soldier guy gave him advice.

She cried to thief guy and said she is worried about her dying from protecting her, like that soldier she just talked briefly. Other guys saw that from faraway.

It seems like Loyal guy chose to joined them by giving up being part of the society (something precious is broken). Vampire kid also joins.

War starts next.

That detective guy also joins as a strategy staff.
tsubasaloverDec 2, 2017 4:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2017 6:40 AM

Dec 2014
We finally get to know what Idea is about.

Pretty much a set up episode for the final conflict to come.

Lupin x Cardia scene was really nice. :)
Dec 2, 2017 7:38 AM

Jun 2015
This was a nice set up episode for the final battle against Finis. Got to know what Idea is about. They erase errors from human history. Cardia and Lupin had a nice moment together.
Dec 2, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
It's a shame the story is so meh... because the show itself is very pretty. Characters are somewhat dull.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 2, 2017 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
For 8 episodes the pace was faster than the speed of light and now they are using a single episode to patch for the mediocre character development 😕😓
Well it was actually not too bad. A necessary episode. It was pretty funny how the hat kiss scene was twisted to fit in the anime story line. Also Van and Saint development as a bonus.
I am looking forward to see how the anime will turn up at the end. It is obviouslly not a masterpiece but may turn up better than average for otome adaptation ^^
Dec 2, 2017 10:41 AM

Oct 2012
A pretty boring buildup episode. I really hope they do a season 2 where all the characters travel to the future and join idol groups.
Dec 2, 2017 12:00 PM
Nov 2016
So, pretty much every thing is in pace for the final fight and Saint has returned too....
Dec 2, 2017 12:08 PM

Mar 2011
It's not like I dislike Van. But in this episode it was the first time I really started to like his character. Also all the others, being there for Cardai and risking their lifes for her.

This one scene with the soldier broke my heart :/.

I loved the Cardia x Lupin moment *-*. I was a little afraid they would cut it too
since they already missed a fes nice ones.

I wonder how they attack will be?
Also in the next episode: my favorite side character returns ^.^
(and Lupin's best friend :D).
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 2, 2017 1:50 PM
Jul 2017
So, the moment between Cardia and Lupin was freaking awsome! But if kissing the hat is the farthest they go i will riot! I dont care how, why, when or why, that poison WILL be removed and they WILL kiss before episode 12 is over. This is not a wish, it is a fucking DEMAND. Somebody translate this to Japanese and send it to M.S.C
Dec 2, 2017 2:10 PM

Dec 2016
That Lupin x Cardia moment was very nice ^-^ Sadly she still have that damn poison. Will she ever get rid of that acid that lies inside of her body, I wonder.
I want to see a real kiss if possible >>

So that soldier never came back to see his dear family, his treasure :(

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 3, 2017 2:47 AM
Mar 2010
Yeah, this is my limit. I can't watch anymore. This episode was such a pain. It all started going downhill in the second half. I'll stick to the game.

At first, this anime looked like Otomate putting SOME effort in but in the end, it's just a turd.

Now I'm not even sure if I'll bother with the Nil Ad anime. Or any other Otomate anime from here on out. Like Collar x Malice, if it gets announced.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 3, 2017 4:14 AM

Nov 2009
Van is best boy, Cardia x Lupin is meh and was from the start, but the worst thing is I hoped the plot wouldn't take the back seat to the otome bs, but alas, it's become just another boring reverse harem shit now.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 3, 2017 12:24 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that saint was actually here to kill Cardia though. An organisation that only purpose is to remove errors from history huh. Despite his role its nice that Saint remembers the friendship he forged with Cardia and chose not to force Cardia to drink the poison. Cardia must feel a lot of regret at seeing Lupin like this. Looks like Abe is determined to find resolution in his sin to Drac's parents. To think that Nemo was actually part of Issac's plan. Sad to see that the soldier never got to see his family again though. Its nice that Cardia had the courage to tell Lupin her feelings though. Nice to see Saint decide to give up his role in Idea though. Looks like the final battle is about to begin then. Victoria's speech though actually was pretty good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2017 6:43 PM

Oct 2008
haha Lupin can't kiss Cardia on her lips or even her forehead!
4/5.

Dec 5, 2017 7:30 AM

May 2017
I found that guy dying in the middle of their base BS lol how can someone die in the middle of a base full of soldiers unless there's a sniper and who would target a random soldier anyway like wtf lol
Dec 6, 2017 5:11 PM
Jun 2017
Godamnit. The more they try, the shittier is the episode.

First of all, Saint and Idea. If this is the organization responsible for erasing mankind's errors, no wonder the world is screwed. He had zero, ZERO fucking reasons to not give her the poison.

That links to another problem: Everyone likes Cardia. Why? Because shes MC. She just cries and talk with this mouse-voice, how the hell they even understand what she's saying ?

The Van x Drac plot also is going to hell, not just because this show has the most boring vampires i've ever seen, but because the little guy is getting empathy for the guy who SLAUGHTERED HIS FUCKING FAMILY.

Of course we have also a journal with a missing page, the antagonist laughing while staring at his wolrd-destroyer-doom-machine, and the dog that probably was dubbed by the same voice-actress as chouchou from one piece.

Also, i wanted to recognize that one scene made me laugh really hard, but it was probably due to the subs:

"I won't run anymore..." Cardia, while running.

Well, overall a shitty episode. If everyone die in the finale this might become a true masterpiece.
Dec 7, 2017 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
TsundeReaper said:
I found that guy dying in the middle of their base BS lol how can someone die in the middle of a base full of soldiers unless there's a sniper and who would target a random soldier anyway like wtf lol

That's actually pretty realistic. That soldier was wounded.
Injuries, especially head injuries, may kill you after some time.
So he probably was injured before and everything seemed fine but in fact it wasn't and he suddenly died ;/ Poor guy :(
Dec 13, 2017 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Kinda boring...no surprise here, of course Saint woudln't kill Cardia
Dec 14, 2017 7:24 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
All the boys love Cardia, Cardia just love Lupin!!!!
All ready for the last battle, even the kid Drac!!!
Sep 17, 2019 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Aww, Lupin can't even touch nor kiss her..
Feb 6, 2022 9:40 AM

Aug 2010
LeoGTT said:
Godamnit. The more they try, the shittier is the episode.

First of all, Saint and Idea. If this is the organization responsible for erasing mankind's errors, no wonder the world is screwed. He had zero, ZERO fucking reasons to not give her the poison.

That links to another problem: Everyone likes Cardia. Why? Because shes MC. She just cries and talk with this mouse-voice, how the hell they even understand what she's saying ?

The Van x Drac plot also is going to hell, not just because this show has the most boring vampires i've ever seen, but because the little guy is getting empathy for the guy who SLAUGHTERED HIS FUCKING FAMILY.

Of course we have also a journal with a missing page, the antagonist laughing while staring at his wolrd-destroyer-doom-machine, and the dog that probably was dubbed by the same voice-actress as chouchou from one piece.

Also, i wanted to recognize that one scene made me laugh really hard, but it was probably due to the subs:

"I won't run anymore..." Cardia, while running.

Well, overall a shitty episode. If everyone die in the finale this might become a true masterpiece.

Sorry for the bump.

-- It's a little different in the VN actually. The poison was directly given into Cardia's hands. It was her call to protect her loved ones and pull the trigger when all seemed doomed. Had she failed to do so when being consumed they would've slaughtered her on their own - at least that was the deal Cardia made with Omnibus.

-- I also wanted to acknowledge that I understand your overall frustration surrounding Delly forgiving Van. But also want to emphasize it's not as easy. Delly spent an enormous time under Van's supervision as equal and trainer before the assassination. Delly's hatred was more than just revenge, it was grounded on disappointment and betrayal on someone he held dear.
Now with how it turned out, Van ended on carrying out the mission due to circumstances. He had plead to cancel the attack but was rewarded with blackmail and lies. They cornered him by keeping his family hostage and adding the fact that if he wouldn't carry it on, someone else would. So if Van didn't do what he had been ordered to do, his family would have died and I'm sure Delly's family had an even less pleasant death.
Nonetheless care for the little boy prevented Van from killing him and he let him escape.

The moment Delly kind of learn this truth and adding the fact that Van wouldn't mind dying for Delly, makes it easier to sympathize with Van.

Overall, I think the anime missed those aspects since it was so rushed. It feels a lot more difficult to sympathize or be understanding of characters? Would have been nice if they added more depth other than what's simply on the surface.
AzuFeb 6, 2022 9:57 AM

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

45 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 12, 2023 6:57 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2017

32 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 11, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

51 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 3, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

101 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

25 by Punkero »»
Dec 7, 2021 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.