Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 14, 2010 9:52 PM

Aug 2009
Whoa it started to get pretty interesting in here. So that Excalibur girl's master used to be Phoenix before, one of the apostles. Also, wasn't he the same guy that Sasha's been looking for? I wonder if Phoenix and the Excalibur girl will be an ally or a foe.

What's funny is that I think that the Excalibur girl is a hermaphrodite. I mean when I saw it, I think I saw a mountain rather than a plain. Second, the whole time Mafuyu was in the forest sitting pretty, she didn't even think about Miyuru, lmfao. It was like she totally forgot about her.
Aug 13, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2010
I see Soul Eater reference.
Aug 18, 2010 5:23 PM

Nov 2009
so Mafuyu and Tomo rnt really sisters but more of step-sisters. . .that makes scene... lol it was so funny how they thought she was a boy and she like pulled her pants down and was like what do u thing now XD hmm playing in the n water must have been fun!!! it sure seemed like they had fun... lol poor Miyuri had 2 go alone in the woods!!! i feel bad 4 her. . .and lol she broke a nail and couldnt pay until a long time X3 she was like you dont take this card??? platinum??? hehe... well i loved seeing Mafuyu's past... it was funny when they were at the aquarium =D and it was sad when she was in the fire. . .also when she saw the painting... it was sad but the painting was really vute!!! i wonder what happen 2 her step-dad. . . anyway the Excalibur was cool... hah and when she had 2 get Soma from Miyuri was awkward cuz she was all like that boy was cute... and it wasnt a boy. . . i wonder if shes gonna in role in the academy... i wonder what Miyuri's expression is gonna be... it was funny in the beginning when they were in the tube... and when Miyuri was trying 2 get a signal... poor Hana was a horse. . .>.< and i laughed so hard when Mafuyu was in bed and woke up with her close off... good thing Lizzy wasnt a boy!!! and wow that guy WAS Phoenix!!!i knew it!!! *wow i wrote even more on this 1!!!*
Feb 26, 2011 7:33 PM

Oct 2010
wait Tomo is 15 O.o ?
huh?
Apr 14, 2011 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
I don't even care anymore.. but, I do kind of want to check out the manga if it is as good as people on these forums make it out to be.

In any case, I noticed something strange in this episode. Anyone else notice that Mafuyu's breasts haven't actually been shown, unlike pretty much everyone else? That's kind of weird and, honestly, I feel like a pervert just for noticing that. But, I'm obviously a pervert for just watching this show anyway, so whatever.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 28, 2012 4:39 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting episode we have a first look on who Phoenix is and we see a wonderful drawing with a lovely scene attached to it.

Let's see what's next!
Jun 12, 2013 10:21 PM
Jul 2012
Don't know what this episode plot it is.
Mar 28, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
Mafuyu and Tomo moments were pretty yurish, not complaining...
Hana being Katja's dog :D
So, every girl have soma?
Jul 13, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2015
Little kids shouting Oppai! YEY wonder how issei would react?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2015 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
EXCALIBUUUUUUUR! Saber is more impressive though :P
Aug 8, 2015 7:41 PM

Sep 2014
Alright that Excalibur was fucking ugly.

When she found out the "guy" was actually a girl, why the fuck did they become instant lesbian best friends as if they knew each other for years. Like you don't just fucking go swim naked with someone after you knew them for 1 hour. for fuck sakes.

Other than that, I'm bored as fuck from this anime. For some reason I can't stand 24 episode animes anymore. If there weren't any fanservice i would of dropped this shit a long time ago.
Jun 29, 2016 11:28 PM

Jul 2014
Cyz said:
there's a posability everyone will come to love this anime

I would keep dreaming. Even with all the fanservice, its got nothing else going for it. I'm really serious when I say I'm watching this only out of pure guilty pleasure. Outside of that, I could really be watching something else to be honest.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 17, 2018 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Miyuri is all I have to say, honestly.
Oct 25, 2018 11:31 AM

Nov 2016
Don't lewd the lolis, tho...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 1, 2020 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Sorry I see no relevance to miyuri's character. She seems like she's just there for comedic relief and getting herself suck in the middle of things. Hopefully will see something different idk
Aug 31, 2021 7:52 AM

Aug 2017
Mafuyu and Tomo were talking about breasts when they were kids lol

The episode was a bit different this time.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 21, 2023 10:24 AM

Aug 2019
HOHOHO girl really is the worst character even mafuyu forgot she existed . she must have told her to "run" not because she was worried but because she didnt want to see her ever again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2023 7:09 PM

Nov 2010
Oh yeah! I love that scene in the beginning. I want to suck on Mafuyu's delicious armpits!
Naked, beautiful girls playing in the water is a beautiful sight!
I think I'm starting to develop a fetish for nipple-sucking. Haha!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.