Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Feb 2014
My God... totally pointless this movie. Exactly as said the review out there.

It could have been compressed in just 5 minutes or less.

The poor Suwa even became a babysitter... lol

2/10
Aug 22, 2017 9:17 PM

May 2016
I liked the open end where no one can decide who you end up with (manga original end) no this was no needed. Totally hated it.
Aug 26, 2017 5:33 AM

Aug 2011
So much fucking regret, why did I watch this shit.

Fuck you Naho. I want a Suwa ending T-T
Aug 26, 2017 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
A lot of recapping in this...especially the first half. I mean, they could of condensed this.

Still, I got the message of this movie and the expression of feelings from the characters. Suwa is indeed too much of a nice guy tbh regardless if he admits it or not.

Good soundtrack they used for this movie.
Sep 28, 2017 2:18 PM

Dec 2014
I felt so bad for Suwa...he should be with Naho...it just means he was only with Nahi because Kakeru was not there...that is just awful.... Suwa you rock man
Nov 21, 2017 12:33 PM
Aug 2017
I am really pissed by watching the series and the movie. I hate Both the protagonist of the show ( naho and suwa). By Writing the letter and never mentioning their marriage. It's like saying that the 10 years they were together didn't meant anything to them. Suwa knew and didn't do anything was stupid. Seeing his family photo and still not doing anything was really stupid.
Shehzer28Nov 21, 2017 12:39 PM
Dec 24, 2017 11:06 AM
Dec 2017
If i am being completely honest i perfer seing Kakeru with Naho yes i know what hes like and i took all of that in to account but even if Suwa and Naho were to end up together like they did in the alternate timeline they themselves regret what they did Naho says she wanted to do everything differently because she regrets it all and Suwa says he took Kakerus death for granted and wishes tgings had turned out differently. If you look at it technicaly Naho was in love with Kakeru even when she ended up with Suwa at least thats what i understood because if she wasnt in love with him she would have told Naho to try being with Suwa instead of Kakeru while still keeping an eye on Kakeru. What im trying to say is that no matter whitch timeline Nahe would still chose Kakeru. (All my own oppinion).
Mar 9, 2018 10:08 PM

Sep 2013
Really a letdown from the series. It had too many repeated scenes from the original anime and largely felt like a clip show rather than a new story. I guess it expanded a bit on the original, but not enough to really warrant an entire movie.

5/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 24, 2018 2:12 AM

Dec 2012
Kakeru wants to go somewhere with Naho.
Azu is right. Suwa is Kami da!
Dat proposal.
Dat timeskip. Kakeru is still alive.
Dat NTR kid. Got Suwa holding him.
The kid doesn't want to leave Suwa. His name is Haru. He loves Suwa.
Suwa turned into a pedo.
Hagita has a girlfriend. Azu?
Kakeru wants to send a letter to his past self.
Suwa wakes up. A dream?
Naho had the same dream.
Dat letter.

And that was the end of this movie showing the NTR, Route B, Alternate future, etc. timeline. That was fucked up making Suwa hold the NTR kid then the kid not wanting to leave his side like a parasyte. I don't think I've seen hentai that did that shit. That's how fucked up it was. The mangaka was clearly paid to make this. This could have been shown at the end of the manga if it was part of the story.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 22, 2018 7:02 PM
Sep 2018
I feel like watching two diferent movie with Suwa being a GOD in both movie.. lol

I dont have any conflict with Naho being together with Kakeru and have a kid in the alternative timelime because this orange story is all about helping Kakeru alive, but that doesnt mean the original timelime doesnt exis.. Still in the original timelime, Naho with Suwa and she LOVE him sincerely.. remember when she said that she still would have married to Suwa eventhough Kakeru alive.. she is not lying there.

The tears in that morning when they have the same dream about Kakeru, I think that tears is not about how Naho and Suwa got distant and she was not happy, otherwise they are happy (BOTH crying not Naho alone) because the alternative ending really happend, they are success to help Kakeru and he still alive ..

Oh now, i want a movie with the original timelime.. how Suwa and Naho comes to love each other.. how amazing that could be
Apr 20, 2019 2:05 PM

May 2016
InabaPrism said:
So this movie outright confirmed that Naho is a lying skank, and that she would jump at the first chance to be with Kakeru she gets.

Okay.

As if the anime adaptation wasn't bad enough, this COMPLETELY DESTROYED the meaning of the original story and each character's motivation. It went from being a heartwarming tale about a group of friends trying to save their buddy from killing himself, to the story of a self-centered idiot that only cares about her own happiness and nobody else's.

Nice job Takano Ichigo, you just finished destroying your story in the name of money.

Oh my I love this comment it reflects my thoughts but better. As I write before (with a messed with rage grammar lol) she destroyed her open and beautiful ending.

You know, I really loved how she let the readers think what Naho future would be.
May 26, 2019 2:12 AM

Dec 2009
Just like the 6th volume from the original manga in Suwa's future in the original timeline, this part of the story isn't so great, except for the tiny epilogue that shows Kakeru alive with Naho and his baby.

I'm still a little disappointed of not having more from the epilogue. I'm a little 'curious to see a glimpse of what careers they have in the new timeline, what Kakeru, Naho, and Hagita, Azusa look like as a cute couple.
I also still wonder who Suwa ends ups with ... I feel like maybe he could be in a relationship with Takako. I also wonder what a timeline through a letter from Kakeru to save his mother would be like. ... Although that might be milking more story a little too much, which I guess isn't necessary.

Decent anime adaptation.
'Lotta reused scenes from the tv anime, while excluding how Naho and Suwa reunite and when he confesses again to create their new relationship from the future.
Although, I think it's arguably fine that they excluded Suwa's story of that, since I think even with Naho falling in love with Suwa, it still feels awkward and wrong from the audience, myself included a little.
Aug 5, 2019 7:37 PM

Jun 2015
suwa is the best wingman possible
Nov 12, 2019 9:42 PM

Feb 2015
Well, the movie is not the hell of a mess, but it jumps so much between the two timelines (sometimes even repeating the same scenes and jumping from one scene to another), that is an insane job to make a properly summary of it, so I did my best. I found the movie interesting, but it could’ve fit as an OVA of 40 min. The movie put us in Suwa’s shoes as how this magnificent guy experimented the whole event of saving Kakeru and truly compromising his happiness for the happiness of someone else, I understood his point of view and had tons of thoughts about him, he’s just a really good guy. Despite that, the story and the movie itself would’ve had a major impact if I had enjoyed more the Orange anime, but the lack in animation quality and sometimes storytelling, limited me from enjoying and genuinely love this story. If you watched Orange, I recommend you to wait before watching this movie, it adds plot to Suwa’s drama and rises him as a character, but you could get overwhelmed by the repetitive story. Animation quality, especially landscapes are beautiful in this movie. And well, the whole final as we saw in the anime, there were 2 timelines, the only difference is if Kakeru is alive or not, no one changed the other, the 2 exist at the same time. Doesn’t really add something to the whole story.
Nov 27, 2019 7:01 PM
Apr 2016
YukihiraBonBon said:
People that still ship Suwa and Naho have really missed the whole point of this anime. Like seriously what's the point in having two same couples in both timelines. That's just not right. It's the same as watching a 24 ep anime were in ep 1 you get introduced to what the main goal is but in the end nothing changes because *cough* plot op.
I do like Suwa as a character but if he had ended up with Naho again in the second timeline that would literally mean that he killed Kakeru off just to have Naho for himself. If you guys thinks that is fun then please tell me if you would be happy if someone killed one of your close friends off just for his own benefit. Yes I know everyone else could have prevented Kakeru from killing himself but since the future had changed they don't know what Kakeru will do to commite suicide.
Therefore it would just make more sense that Kakeru and Naho gets what they deserved. Also the bs Naho said that she would still choose Suwa only applied to the old(future) timeline wether or not Kakeru was dead or alive. Because in that timeline she never got the chance to have an experience with Kakeru as she did in the present timeline.

Now off with the hate on Kakeru because I too thought he was an annoying character not as much as Naho was but atleast Kakeru had reasons while Naho was just socially awkard and stupid.

Now let them have their happy future without Suwa X Naho fans trying to ruin the whole plot because Suwa got his happines when he saw Kakeru and Naho together but I guess some of you still didn't get it as you were blinded by "best guy" Suwa.

PS. Azu is bae

Dude well done
But bs that naho said could be a lie to make suwa Happy as we see in the end that there married life was pretty loveless and they were pretty distant from each other(during the dream sequence at the end)
AsT5Nov 27, 2019 7:06 PM
Nov 27, 2019 7:06 PM
Apr 2016
Hinata said:
Poor Suwa ;-; but at least his self got to marry Naho and have a kid with her

But what's the point of being married to a girl when she still has feelings for her former love and there marriage felt pretty much loveless more like obligation
Nov 27, 2019 7:17 PM
Apr 2016
GutsBerserker said:
leafinthebreeze said:

i just don't get all this hate. If kakeru has to die for Suwa and Naho to end up together, obviously they aren't meant to be. Naho loved kakeru so if you hate her for that you're just being ridiculous. Like come on, even in the timeline where suwa is married to naho she seems melancholy and regretful. Suwa acted upon her sadness over kakeru's death and he even says that himself. I know its bittersweeet but you cant hate someone for loving who they want.

thats the point why was she with him if she doesnt like him or love him? suwa was always putting others first then him secound,Naho is retarded ,because she didnt even once think about Suwas feelings,and when Kakeru died,how could she get with Suwa and later marry him and have his child? i mean who in the world does that with a person they dont love,she didnt think about Suwas feelings and how things would be with him. she was only thinking about her self,thats called selfish and a lier.

Suwa and Naho both cared about each other's happiness,it was mentioned in the movie too,the thing was that the guilt and regrets that basically destroyed there marriage life
I mean naho still has feeling for her former and she is also obligated towards suwa as his wife
Suwa was a great person as she noticed that naho is been suffering with him and he couldn't handle this and tried to make some amends by writing letters

They were pretending to be happy
Even what naho said that she will chose suwa over kakeru seemed to be a lie just to make him feel better or genuinely she meant what she said
Who knows

Just remember this trope childhood friend never end up together as a couple in anime
It's just a trope i saw in anime series.
Apr 6, 2020 12:51 AM

Aug 2018
This movie just solidifies more that Suwa was the best character in this series, very kind person. Thats a really smart and unselfish decision when he suggest dont tell to the letters of Naho that shes married to Suwa. It will just complicate things and confusion on feelings of Naho to Kakeru to their past self that can cause not saving him . She was sometimes dense but shes the only one who can make Kakeru genuinely happy.

Non-Kakeru timeline:

Naho: Even if Kakeru alive, id still marry Suwa
Me be like: thats the biggest lie ive ever heard

Kakeru alive timeline

Naho and Kakeru got married and has a son
Me: I knew it

Poor Suwa, salute to this great man!
At least Suwa married to Naho in alternate universe so thats it.

Also ma boi Hagita and Azu became a couple, yes finally!

Even if the 1st half was just a recap im still gonna give this a 10/10. I like the ending both Kakeru and Suwa got the ending that they deserve.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 7, 2020 4:00 AM

May 2016
Man, Suwa honestly deserves more for everything he's done to keep both Naho and Kakeru happy even at his own expense. He's such a great guy that even Kakeru's kid liked Uncle Suwa more than his mom lmao

That sunset where everyone's alive and happy ten years later might've been a dream for the ones who wrote the letters but they can rest easy now that they know within them that there's a reality where they helped their past selves finally fulfill all those regrets that never seemed to leave them.

The feels were powerful in this one for me~

Jun 9, 2020 2:32 PM
Oct 2019
This "movie" is short, worthless and almost entirely a recap. Absolutely not worth watching. I personally skipped through 75% of it.

There are a few minutes of original content, but it's stuff we already assumed based on how the tv series ended.

They should've just made it an OVA, where they all met up and had their picnic in the future with Kakeru and his child. There was no need to retell the story through Suwa's eyes because he was already a major player - and very well liked - in the tv series.

6/10 for me, but that's only because the tv series (9/10) was so good that it buoys the movie's rating.
HagePotPotatoJun 9, 2020 5:52 PM
Jun 13, 2020 12:27 PM

Jun 2020
Jak said:
OriharaShinra said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suwa really is best guy, I really wanted him to stay with Naho, also I really disliked Kakeru, at least Naho seems happy. But it was good to actually see how thing turned out in the end.

I personally think it makes sense that she ends up with Kakeru. The events that caused Naho to fall for Suwa didn't happen the same way so she didn't start gaining feelings for Suwa and her feelings for Kakeru became stronger. I wouldn't have liked if Suwa and Naho ended up together in the main timeline because then it would have been going back on his word that he would always support them. He took one for the team definitely, but to make up for what his shitty future self did.

I mean the only reason they got together in the other timeline is cuz kakeru died so... these shippers are just blind
Jun 13, 2020 12:29 PM

Jun 2020
Jak said:
James278 said:
Hmm a decent movie. A 7/10 from me.
Good to see a happy ending though it is too sad about Suwa.

Although I still don't get people saying Suwa is just a replacement for Naho in original timeline. She genuinely loves him but the reason that doesn't come to pass in the new timeline is because the events responsible for having those feelings don't happen. So she still loves Kakeru in this timeline. Now that doesn't mean original timeline Naho doesn't love Suwa and would go for Kakeru if he was suddenly brought back to life. In that case she would still be with Suwa in that timeline because they have gone through a lot more events which made her fall in love with him. That is not going to change. And that doesn't make new timeline Naho bad for not noticing or not returning Suwa's feelings. She loves Kakeru and the events that made her fall in love with Suwa don't happen here so she does not love him. As simple as that.
How anyone cannot see or understand this is beyond me.

I disagree. 2nd timeline Suwa would have been a replacement because of the effects of the letters. If Kakeru still died, he would have lived on as Kakeru's substitute. 1st timeline Suwa did it for his own selfish purposes because he went after Naho when he knew she was weak and fragile due to Kakeru dying not long before that. 1st timeline Naho pretty clearly still had feelings for Kakeru even if she genuinely loved Suwa at that point. It also seemed to affect their marriage. When 1st timeline Naho was sobbing about Kakeru towards the end. Suwa acted cold and annoyed and didn't even bother to comfort his wife. If it had been 2nd timeline Suwa in that same position, he would have stayed up and comforted her. Obviously Naho would stay with Suwa in the 1st timeline, but she probably would be very conflicted. It just sucks for Suwa because the only timeline where he has a chance is one where Kakeru dies.

the reason he has a chance is because kakeru dies, otherwise he wouldnt... you can even see how naho still thinks about kakeru in her dreams lol
Jul 26, 2020 9:17 AM
Feb 2020
STOP sugarcoating and being a hypocrite!!
heres the thing,i expect coming to this series because my friend said oh its good but instead i got literally like usual "ah i hope i can back in time/change it so i can be with my highschool love,F my husband,F my child,i want my beloved prince of highschool love back" voila there u go,ur dream comes true... and we dont even talk with time travel etc.

this series is just that,i can tolerate it,i mean its shoujo,but calling it 10/10 amazing and sugarcoating it saying its good,special etc is BS,its nothing like that,and yeah i dont really care about suwa and kakeru but 1 thing for sure,naho is a real bitch maybe one of my most hated female character,i cant believe it she is written to be "hated",well im not a big shojo fan,because i can see from female perspective she is just a bitch who get her dream come true,when sacrificing even her own child.
Aug 5, 2020 7:28 AM
Jul 2020
Jak said:
I for one think this movie made the series make a lot more sense. As much as it sucks for Suwa, he never had a chance with Naho unless Kakeru died. While his asshole future self took advantage of that, his past self realized that Kakeru was too important to him. His future self said if they had reconciled, then Naho would have rejected him. They technically did, but then Kakeru committed suicide. The series made it seem like that she was gravitating towards Suwa before Kakeru's death, but that wasn't the case at all.

I've noticed a lot of people butthurt that their ship (Suwa x Naho) failed, but it was always going to fail. The only conceivable timeline where they get together is a timeline where Kakeru died. I think there were even subtle hints that they didn't have the perfect marriage as it made it seem. Due to their guilt and regret, plus that fact that I believe future Naho still had feelings for Kakeru. Like when future Suwa wakes up and finds her crying because she was dreaming about Kakeru. Future Suwa didn't look too happy. If it had been Past Suwa from the main timeline, he would have stayed up and consoled her. Futura Suwa though just goes back to sleep.

Out of all the comments i read here and other threads, it seems you're the only guy who understood the whole thing. Lol.

I for one, totally agree with you. Suwa's future self was trash. However, on your first comment, You said the events that makes naho fall for suwa didn't happen. I don't know which events you're talking about. But the way i saw things naho never did fall for suwa in the future where kakeru died. The event where suwa confessed to naho, she totally turned him down right there. She didn't gain feelings for suwa. She only agreed to marry him, because of his kindness and she wanted to respect that. Well that's what i think though. Because there isn't the exact moment where you can say that yes, naho is in love with him.
Sep 15, 2020 5:36 PM
Jun 2014
Horrible movie I honestly wanted to forget that I watched this.

3/10
Oct 28, 2020 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
Watching this right after finishing the main series is not the best experience, feels like a lot of recap content intertwined with some new content in the second half. Reasonable since it was released sometime afterward and it can be easy to pick up for those who never really watched the main series.

I've always found it hard to follow which timeline they are in, until specific context is mentioned. Wish they would add some sort of easy indication.

Overall I'd give it 6.5/10
Jan 13, 2021 8:19 AM
Jan 2021
I don't really like plot with parallel worlds. It makes the characters so selfish and guilty.

Why? Only to free themself from the ghost of the past by saving their friend - who supposed and naturally destined to be dead (not even by their fault after alll!!!!), they - typically Naho and Suwa - would have killed all entities in other universe - their precious marriage, their beloved children, their grandchildren and many who supposed to be born, as well as a lot of supposed-to-naturally-happen beautiful events. Did they even mind to consider this awful consequence?

To sum up, they made a serious crime for selfishly changing a whole universe. That universe, thanks to their deeds, passively and undesirously became an sub-universe (or dependant universe) which was unnaturally twisted by people from other universe! I repeat, by peope from other universe!

That dependant universe, from the moment the letters being successfully sent, has lost its right to independently and normally develop. Consequently, a lot of people in that dependant universe will be erased from existence, thanks to a group of people who are not even their universe's native. And many who not supposed to be born will appear . That's absolutely not right :(
emperortanJan 13, 2021 8:50 AM
Feb 26, 2021 7:59 AM

Dec 2018
I just wanna know who was delivering the letters into postbox. I watched the series a long time ago and just can't seem to remember who it was ;~;
Jul 10, 2021 3:50 PM

Mar 2020
"Even if Kakeru were alive, I would marry you"

I was never so deluded
F for Suwa's son
MaroyJul 12, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 30, 2021 11:31 AM

Feb 2017
how many times am i gonna be baited into watching a movie/special that is just 80% recap of the original series? im happy we got to see a world where kakeru lives but i still feel really really bad for suwa. honestly dont think he lucked out in either world; i mean even though he married naho, she still thinks about kakeru. wonder what would have happened if suwa had confessed to naho and they were dating before kakeru even showed up.

i would have been satisfied just watching the series and not watching this movie. the series already strongly points toward the fact that kakeru is gonna live. didnt really need to see 3 minutes of kakeru-happy-ending surrounded by 55 minutes of recap.

im feeling bothered by the fact that i dont know who delivered the letters lol

placeholder text
Jan 8, 2022 7:30 AM

Aug 2014
I am not sure whose kid this is, black hair doesn't have to mean that Kakeru is father, Hiroto could marry some normal Japanese girl with black hair and have this kid. From anime I can't tell who are the parents.
I've always wondered why in anime that is so Japanese and about normal life of people have so many not black haired main characters...
One big mistake is that they left the letters on the sea shore. They should have at least get a ship and drop them somewhere on open ocean or closer to Bermuda Triangle.

I am happy that Azusa and Saku are finally together.

I gave it 8/10, but only because I liked the story of both Orange and Orange Mirai. Some things could be done better and anime was lacking something so I cannot give it 9/10 or 10/10.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 18, 2022 10:17 AM

Jul 2021
This was a really good movie with a satisfying and happy ending. Loved it.

These OP and ED are going to stay with me forever, I will always remember this anime whenever I listen to them. The OSTs in this anime were really great too.

It had recaps from the series but it's fine. There was a feeble attempt to explain how the letter's reached the past, it wasn't concrete that the letter's would reach but they assumed the letters will be delivered to their past selves and they did so that's good.

Suwa is seriously the best friend anyone can ever ask for, he's the epitome of a good friend. I do feel bad for him for tossing away the future he could have had with Naho but it was his choice, he loved Naho and he knew she would be more happy with Kakeru, Suwa's love was the, "Love me enough to let me go" kind of love, it was real love where he put the happiness of the person he loved over his. He loves both Naho and Kakeru and his ultimate happiness lied in seeing them both happy together. Suwa seriously best boy of all time in all animes ever.

After we see that Naho and Suwa had the dreams where they were watching the sunset on the mountain and Kakeru thanked them for the letters, I got this deep melancholic feeling of the approaching end of such a great anime, couldn't help but feel sad. I'm gonna rejoice these memories of this anime in future while listening to its OP and ED. I was so happy that they kind of got a confirmation that their letters did reach their past selves and that they managed to save him in another world.

Watching Orange was quite a ride, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Gonna rate this movie 9/10.

I'll always remember this anime.
TsutanaiFuunJan 18, 2022 10:25 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 1, 2022 6:57 PM

Jan 2021
I will never be able to understand why people hate this movie just because in the end we got Naho x Kakeru. Don't get me wrong, I like Suwa. I also feel that he is the best character in Orange. I'm also kinda sad that we didn't get a "satisfactory" or "happy" ending for Suwa. But if Suwa is happy to see Naho smiling with Kakeru, then that is all that mattered. It is a happy ending for him.

AND ALSO, what's the point of all their efforts if in the end Naho still ends up with Suwa??? Because let's think carefully and calmly... one of the strongest reasons Kakeru is still alive is Naho. Right, the others were also the reason why Kakeru continued to live, but Naho was the one who was the highlight. Kakeru needs Naho. And right, Suwa also needs Naho. Then if it's like this, what should be considered? To whom does Naho's heart choose. Both future Naho and future Suwa must have realized when writing the letter, if the past could really change then what they both wrote would lead Naho and Kakeru to be together. Since they followed what the letter said, it was clear that Naho and Kakeru would fall in love and need each other.. and Suwa still did that, meaning he was ready with all the consequences and he was responsible for his own feelings. It's also obvious that both the future Naho and the present Naho love Kakeru. I think what Naho said to Suwa that she would still choose Suwa was bullshit. I think she can say that because at that time Suwa managed to fill Naho's heart as a substitute for the dead Kakeru so she accepted it, she accepted the kindness. Well maybe after they got married, Naho really liked Suwa as the real Suwa. But if Kakeru was still alive by then then I'm (pretty) sure Naho will continue to choose Kakeru.

I'm actually happy with this movie because with this movie it emphasizes how cool and great Suwa is! He tries to fix his "mistakes" and turn them into happy memories. Very few are willing to sacrifice to that extent.

If there's one thing I can be sad about is, this movie doesn't give anyone a chance to fill Suwa's heart, or it's like it doesn't give Suwa a chance to love someone else. But Suwa seemed sincere, satisfied and happy with his choice, so it was for the best.

Once again, I like Suwa and I know that a lot of people like him too, just don't get blinded just because he's our favorite character or because he's the 'best guy'. I'm honestly happy to see Naho and Kakeru got married and live happily. Everyone deserves to be happy, and Suwa is HAPPY with his decision.

And yes yes yes, my wish (and ours?) came true! Azu x Hagita!! Aahhhh so cute :'3 they are so adorable together, my my~~ not gonna lie their relationship will be very funny and fun ♡

Okay that's all, please forgive me if this is too long (it's definitely too long) or if I say something hurtful
hanakocheeksMar 1, 2022 7:00 PM

Jun 14, 2022 12:20 AM
May 2021
Hinata-chi said:
Poor Suwa ;-; but at least his self got to marry Naho and have a kid with her

Yeah but in the end Naho never really looks happy with Suwa. And Suwa is alone in the other time line unable to move on.
Nov 25, 2022 3:56 AM
Nov 2022
All the original content was spectacular, and really gave a great ending to the original season of Orange. However, there was also a lot of repeat content. In turn, it was a great summary of Orange, and continuation of where it left off in the first season. It gave the story a solid ending and did its job in once again making me cry way more than I should have.
Dec 28, 2022 8:32 AM

Jul 2009
I can't get myself to like Kakeru doesn't matter how many year passed...for me Suwa is the best guy and he deserved to be with Naho.
Feb 19, 2023 9:39 AM
May 2015
F kakeru
F Naho.

Suwa deserves the whole damn universe. They really had to go do him dirty in an extended movie.
Jul 28, 2023 12:21 PM
Jul 2023
good anime i loveed it er uch
Dec 2, 2023 7:33 PM

Apr 2015
A 23 minutes OVA would've been much better choice than this 62 minutes wastage :/
it had some important revelation about the future/past Suwa and others but the recaps that made it almost half the movie ruined it

Anyway, I don't think future Suwa was really selfish, I think he genuinely loved Naho and he tried to make her happy
but upon realizing she wasn't, he felt guilty and emphasized that in his letters to deter past Suwa from pursuing her no matter the outcome

While I dislike Kakeru, and Suwa was much better person overall, Naho happiness was with Kakeru
but yeah, knowing Suwa feelings towards Naho from the start made the whole anime unbearable to watch at times and it is the main downside

Would've loved to see more about Hagita/Ozo and the much neglected Takako
May 27, 4:51 AM

Jul 2023
Despite 2/3 of the movie is recycled, I rather like it. I was annoyed by the series but I love the movie that I can recommend the movie for anyone who have no desire to see the series.

The recycled parts gives a good enough highlights of what happened in the series without the annoying and boring bits.

It's understandable if some who loved the series dislike this one. Only a third is new stuff.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Worth watching?

Faust16 - Aug 9, 2021

4 by patkarunungan »»
May 27, 4:46 AM

» Suwa Appreciation Topic [May contain spoilers]

Fragilespin3 - Sep 25, 2016

35 by bittersweetlove »»
Dec 28, 2022 8:34 AM

» Orange/Orange: Mirai ending question.

Ozy94 - Mar 10, 2018

6 by Livingforanime »»
Dec 10, 2020 2:03 AM

Poll: » Hype or Skepticism?

_Aisu - Sep 25, 2016

43 by zaretball »»
Oct 19, 2018 10:19 PM

» How do you think that this is gonna end (SPOILERS)

Takamura-sama - Nov 11, 2016

35 by Venom900 »»
Mar 10, 2018 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.