Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
May 18, 2017 12:21 PM

Dec 2014

I love how they used footage from all the events and online parody videos. xD

Looks like we're getting a new event for Overwatch's first anniversary.
May 18, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2013
So is Torbjorn useless now? Its been a while since I've played and I started playing again today. I feel like he's not as strong as he used to be. Dva's are fucking everywhere though.
May 18, 2017 1:35 PM
Jun 2014
Lelouch0202 said:

I love how they used footage from all the events and online parody videos. xD

Looks like we're getting a new event for Overwatch's first anniversary.

Da return of Dewmfist hopefully
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
May 19, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2016
My body is ready for the first anniversary. Bring on the event and loot boxes.
May 19, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2013
Lots of peoples seem to be disapointed at the sneak peak of the new skins for the next event. Out of the 4 we saw, i may be interested in the dva one since it's really different from every other skin, but that's about it. Quite a change after the uprising event with so many impressive skins tbh.
Major123 said:
So is Torbjorn useless now? Its been a while since I've played and I started playing again today. I feel like he's not as strong as he used to be. Dva's are fucking everywhere though.

If you didn't play in a while, Dva's survivability got heavily nerfed (part of armour switched to health) , but IIRC torbjorn wasn't changed, so that's a weird feel yo ugot here :).

D.va just got a nice new skin (and she's the only one since the uprising event that finished almost 3 weeks ago)due to the nexus challenge, that may be why you see her a lot (that police siren sound when you activate the boosters lol xD ).
ZefyrisMay 19, 2017 10:30 AM
May 20, 2017 3:19 PM

Mar 2015
Saw some of the skins for the anniversary event and I'm not impressed not one caught my attention I'm disappointed hope there are better skins/items

yeehaw
May 25, 2017 3:19 PM
May 2016
Any major change in the past 2 months? I haven't played in a while and was thinking about playing it again since the new season is about to start soon. I hit around 2800 in season 4 and kinda want to get diamond. :p
Jul 6, 2017 10:38 AM

Dec 2014

So, Doomfist is finally coming out. Gameplay looks pretty fun.
Jul 6, 2017 10:43 AM
Jun 2014
OH MAH GAAAH DEWM FIST IS HERE!
Jul 6, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2015

I love that they went for a 2d animated cinematic this time.
And I can't wait to play Doomfist.
Jul 6, 2017 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, the mobility is insane. I actually feel he's kinda overpowered at this point.
Jul 6, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
DOOOOOOOOOOOMFISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Also R.I.P Reinhardt. Bugged and out of the meta
Jul 6, 2017 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Okay, now I'm reinstalling the game. Been waiting for Doomfist's arrival for so long.
Jul 6, 2017 3:10 PM

Aug 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Damn, the mobility is insane. I actually feel he's kinda overpowered at this point.

Just like they nerfed poor Roadhog, they'll probably nerf his ass too.
Jul 6, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2014
InsomnaicEntity said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Just like they nerfed poor Roadhog, they'll probably nerf his ass too.

I should hope so. xD
Jul 7, 2017 11:50 AM
Jun 2014
Lelouch0202 said:

Easily shredded with Soldier when he's used his dash
Jul 7, 2017 11:59 AM

Mar 2015
He literally punched his way out prison what a man. I'm excited to play him even though I think I'll do badly as him but lmao we won't be seeing a Rein in teams for a while.

yeehaw
Jul 8, 2017 5:45 AM

Apr 2013
I can not wait to play with Doomfist, he is so OP!!

Jul 8, 2017 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
He was nerfed already :D
Jul 8, 2017 7:36 AM

Dec 2014
Zefyris said:

Oh, what did they change?
Jul 8, 2017 7:58 AM

Apr 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Zefyris said:

They nerfed the max distance he travels with the right clic. At full charge, it used to be 30 meters, it's now around 20, so 33% less travel distance.
Jul 8, 2017 8:02 AM

Dec 2014
Zefyris said:
Lelouch0202 said:

They nerfed the max distance he travels with the right clic. At full charge, it used to be 30 meters, it's now around 20, so 33% less travel distance.

Nice, he was covering way too much ground with that right click. Hopefully more balance changes on the way.
Jul 8, 2017 8:30 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Doomfist isn't voiced by Terry Crews so it's automatically bad. End of story, smh Blizzard.
Jul 11, 2017 2:07 PM
Jun 2014

Sniping just doesn't seem viable. Even ranked games when a good hanzo is on your team, it's hard to make sniping useful.
Jul 29, 2017 12:48 AM

Jul 2017
play station user here lol

doomfist came out a few days ago.. he reminds me of an armored genji lol

he's an alright character i didn't see the PC game play, but he seems pretty balanced in psn. i was thinking he'd be waaaayyyyy over powered by some of the clips i've seen, but surprising not.

don't really care for him much. I'd much rather they make another support character

Aug 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2017
I like Overwatch as much as the next person, but IMO I still think this game is overrated, that being said I have no hate towards it or anything against it. I even enjoy playing with my pals every now and again I just think its an overrated game overall, ofc this is from my perspective, so
Yuri-KunAug 2, 2017 9:13 PM
Aug 3, 2017 8:59 AM
Jun 2014
Dark_Enforcer said:
I like Overwatch as much as the next person, but IMO I still think this game is overrated

I don't play it as much now, it just feels unbalanced. You get characters like symmetra with aimbot who can jump around you and still kill you without having to aim at all and then you get characters like Widowmaker with terrible defense and shit escapes. Dva is pretty useless as a tank now since her mech can go down in seconds.
Aug 3, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2017
WRYYY- said:
Dark_Enforcer said:
I like Overwatch as much as the next person, but IMO I still think this game is overrated

I don't play it as much now, it just feels unbalanced. You get characters like symmetra with aimbot who can jump around you and still kill you without having to aim at all and then you get characters like Widowmaker with terrible defense and shit escapes. Dva is pretty useless as a tank now since her mech can go down in seconds.

Yeah see, I dont play as much these days either... I feel ya
Aug 3, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
WRYYY- said:
Dark_Enforcer said:

As much as I don't play Overwatch as much, these balance suggestions are the very reason why the game does not feel balanced.

Symmetra is not good in the particular meta because she is frail and dies so easily. There's some pocket strat maps where she works, but diving comps with winston genji and such completely shut her down because she needs time to set up. A good genji will kill a good sym everytime. Same with a winston. Same with a Doomfist now. With these characters being in every match. Even if she doesn't have to aim her weapon, she is outclassed and out-dps'd by competent players who target her set ups efficiently with a good team dive.

Widowmaker is bad for the same reason. The difference is she's reliant more heavily on aiming. There are good widow players in the world who do use widow effectively at top ranks. But it requires massive consistency. But she's not considered useless. Just difficult to use. Which in turn makes her sort of balanced. Just gotta get your aim and positioning on point.

D.VA is the second most played tank after Winston in the pro scene currently. What are you even talking about? She's incredibly mobile, and has the ability to shut down most ults in the game. Especially the most powerful ones. With both of these abilities always available with little cooldown. She used to be the most powerful character in the game when they had the tank meta and gave her stupid amounts of armor. And they re-balanced her after that debacle.

The game is currently unbalanced in the idea that dive meta becomes the go to meta over and over and over, and they're encouraging it with Doomfist. Combined with the fact they gut Roadhog, one of the stronger deterrents to diving comps, the game has just become a shit show of Blizzard listening to people like you who barely scrape by plat level play. Please don't take offense to that, but it's strangling the actual pro scene with these people making suggestions of the balance of the game based on their "feelings" in quick play or silver level experiences. It's a massive Dunning Kruger level of players that makes my head hurt when they suggest things should be nerfed based on their inability to play against it coherently rather than the actual thing being broken.
Aug 3, 2017 4:06 PM
Jun 2014
dave said:

Widowmaker is bad for the same reason. The difference is she's reliant more heavily on aiming. There are good widow players in the world who do use widow effectively at top ranks. But it requires massive consistency. But she's not considered useless. Just difficult to use. Which in turn makes her sort of balanced. Just gotta get your aim and positioning on point.

Widowmaker is trash compared to Hanzo because her spidermine is almost useless, it's only good for warning you and her grapple hook isn't that great either. She can't even quick scope with full damage, at least Hanzo can defend himself with his bow at full damage. Her secondary fire is also a joke. As for Dva, she got nerfed haaaaaaaard. I don't even consider her a tank anymore.

I started playing Counter Strike again, at least it's better balanced.
Aug 4, 2017 12:10 AM
Oct 2016
nice one. Would love to hear from you soon

Home Cleaning Services in Delhi
Deep Cleaning Services in Delhi
Aug 4, 2017 3:55 AM

Apr 2014
WRYYY- said:
dave said:

Widowmaker is trash compared to Hanzo because her spidermine is almost useless, it's only good for warning you and her grapple hook isn't that great either. She can't even quick scope with full damage, at least Hanzo can defend himself with his bow at full damage. Her secondary fire is also a joke. As for Dva, she got nerfed haaaaaaaard. I don't even consider her a tank anymore.

It's clear you don't have any real sense of the actual meta nor potential strength of certain classes. Highlighted by that D Va comment pretty well. Which is fine. But don't start rattling off your opinions as fact when your concept of whats good in the game is blown out of the relevancy in higher levels of play. And games shouldn't be balanced around inadequately skilled levels. Don't force mentality into things you are inadequately experienced in. Every single comment of yours is completely contradicted by actual highly skilled matches and players. Unless they're wrong and you're right? That's quite a bold claim my friend.
daveAug 4, 2017 4:00 AM
Aug 4, 2017 6:52 AM
Jun 2014
dave said:
WRYYY- said:

It's clear you don't have any real sense of the actual meta nor potential strength of certain classes. Highlighted by that D Va comment pretty well. Which is fine. But don't start rattling off your opinions as fact when your concept of whats good in the game is blown out of the relevancy in higher levels of play. And games shouldn't be balanced around inadequately skilled levels. Don't force mentality into things you are inadequately experienced in. Every single comment of yours is completely contradicted by actual highly skilled matches and players. Unless they're wrong and you're right? That's quite a bold claim my friend.

You know Doomfist can one hit kill people with his right click? Blizzard dont know how to balance their games, soon he will get nerfed just like Bastion, just like Dva. If my claims are wrong, why do blizzard constently have to re edit their chaeactes?
Aug 4, 2017 12:05 PM

Jul 2017
I always pick lucio cos i never get blamed for playing like shit/
Aug 23, 2017 2:10 PM

Apr 2014
Electricwing said:
dave said:

You know Doomfist can one hit kill people with his right click? Blizzard dont know how to balance their games, soon he will get nerfed just like Bastion, just like Dva. If my claims are wrong, why do blizzard constently have to re edit their chaeactes?

I never stated Doomfist having a one shot that kills faster than an old roadhog combo was balanced? Nor did I say Blizzard balances their games well. My context of the post is the idea of balance is really hampered by players who are low skilled making inadequate suggestions to Blizzard based on their low skill games and low skill play.

The actual balance issues are present in the game, but I want people who actually are high skilled to make those claims, rather than any old bronze to gold player who thinks everything they play against is broken while everything they play is underpowered.

Also D Va in this present patch as I type this is still one of the stongest tanks in the game after winston in the top levels of the game. Especially after they gutted Roadhog making diving heros like D Va and Winston less afraid to jump in, due to the removal of hook's insane damage potential. And they're looking at nerfing her again while giving her some dorky rocket ability to make up for nerfing DM. This is what I mean by construed balance suggestions based on inadequate knowledge.

Bastion they had to nerf because he could heal through half the characters with his passive reduction. He also receives no play right now because of the prevalence of dive meta, just shreds him apart. If more of a barrier meta was around like in season 2, then he would be played much much more.
daveAug 23, 2017 2:24 PM
Aug 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Apr 2013
Let's talk about Mercy changes :(

Aug 24, 2017 9:11 PM
Apr 2017
Star said:
Let's talk about Mercy changes :(

It seems pretty OP. A rez every 30 seconds is really good (even if it is a single person rez) and her ult makes her insanely powerful. She will probably be nerfed somehow before being officially released.
"I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me"
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

» What's yalls favorite Pokemon?

Conraddoyle - Feb 13

43 by Ragrunzel »»
1 hour ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3584 by Ragrunzel »»
1 hour ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3747 by Ragrunzel »»
2 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

558 by Ragrunzel »»
2 hours ago

» Cult Classic Game LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW RePOP set to release later this year

tchitchouan - 6 hours ago

2 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.