Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2016 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Gowther pulling out his powers and tricks this chapter. Felt like taking a mind journey. Escanor's connection with Merlin is interesting though as well as his back ground story.
Stark700Apr 4, 2016 6:53 AM
Apr 4, 2016 7:03 AM

Dec 2013
The recent chapters have had so much power of love in them it's really getting out of hand imo.

Poor Hawk is terrible at maths.
Apr 4, 2016 8:57 AM

Aug 2010
ESCANOR HYPE INCOMING!!! Gowther what u gonna do bruh XD
Dat last page was awesome.

Totally unexpected flashbacks for Escanor there :O
And gotta love Hawk and his arrogance lol
Apr 4, 2016 9:00 AM
Jan 2013
I wonder how Hawk's power level misunderstanding issue, will the delusion continue? And this somehow makes me hating Hawk more...

Interesting past, and still doubting th major characters will die...
Escanor win!
Apr 4, 2016 9:12 AM

Aug 2014
Oh dayum Gowther, I think you pissed of the wrong guy!
Apr 4, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
I absolutely loved that conclusion with Merlin! Despite it seemed a bit random to me ._.
The flashback of Escanor was also nice. Can´t wait for Escanor vs. Gowther now!
Apr 4, 2016 10:08 AM
Jan 2015
Go escanor! Never really liked gowther
Apr 4, 2016 10:15 AM

Nov 2014
Nakaba told us he's been prepared to be a mangaka since kindergarden. That's some commitment.

Apr 4, 2016 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
YEY!!! IN THE AUGUST, IN THE AUGUST, AUGUST!! IN THE AUGUST, WE WILL, WE WILL, SEE NEW AAANIIIMEEE~

Jericho has grown...truly both Mentally...and even in strength if her saving Ban and Elaine is saying something

Escanor...You are good person...but Seriously your night time is naive enough To BEG FRM 10 COMMANDMENTS CLASS DEMONS!?!?! HE Seriously should KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BEG DEMON SOMETHING!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SOUL YOU KNOW!!!

O__O GOD DAMN Gowther.......Holy shit...Poor Escanor....that is not a Family....That Kingdom can be destroyed in my opinion!!!

Oh...Dear.....Gowther woke Day Time Escanor huh...Bye Bye!!!
JarjaxleApr 4, 2016 10:47 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 4, 2016 10:37 AM
Jun 2015
This chapter really give me a shock! Escanor is prince! And that gowther better get his ass kicked!! Although i dont want them to show escanor's power yet. Until he gets to fight with other ten beside gowther
Apr 4, 2016 10:48 AM

Jun 2013
Snappynator said:
Oh dayum Gowther, I think you pissed of the wrong guy!

Well Escanor will not kill him, but it will be close...Beating of a Life time...and I think Gloxinia and other will be most interest.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 4, 2016 11:01 AM

Oct 2015
a Death match between Escanor and Gowther ? il clearly see Esca owning Gowth but who knows what's going to happen, and Meliodas is as mysterious as ever; always dat poker face xD
Apr 4, 2016 11:41 AM

Sep 2012
A chapter quite surprising!

The "insensitive" aspect of Gowther continue to be developed that can make him somebody of detestable, knocking up his partner. Then the first element of the story of Escanor. Everything under elliptical form, so it remains to discover the "drama" that forced him to flee. Million dollar question: his kingdom shall always be existing (no symmetry with Meliodas and Danafor) => is it a murderer? In any case we know that he had to flee after his crime.

Merlin, metaphor of the sun is very nice ... and the end is still mysterious about what caused the mode "day": the night is over (not really like) or it is pure "Merlin" effect?

On the outcome, I am sharing:
- Gowther : can he continue after attacking Jericho? For both TC no ethical concerns, but on the next round? Unless he turns Jericho into a puppet or continues alone? On the other hand if he is already defeated, what about his short-term development? Especially after the teasing of the previous chapter?
- Escanor is expected to win, because it is his nature to surpass all (as he proves here), but it seems too early even if the "Day" effect may be temporary : Escanor "low" again and he loses the next round.
I'll bet on the "deceit" and therefore Gowther, to begin the second part of the tournament on less "happy".

An interesting thing: Escanor flees on a barrel sent offshore. Presumably he comes from France or Ireland in fact.
Escanor : fallen prince of France or Ireland?
Apr 4, 2016 12:18 PM

Apr 2011
Aaw right, Gowther is getting his ass kicked! I was already extremely pleased with King punching his face lol
So well, interesting reveals about Escanor. I never expected anything like this about him. I think most of these came out of the blue, but could pave a path for more interesting developments (and perhaps a new ship, but I'm not going to bring my hopes up after the recent romantic developments, they suck :/ )

Btw, can we conclude now that Meliodas and Merlin formed the Seven Deadly Sins together? I always thought that Meliodas was the true leader, but it seems now that Merlin might've approached Meliodas first, and that while he's the one mostly responsible for recruiting the other Sins, she's the true founder of the group.
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Apr 4, 2016 12:21 PM
Apr 2014
>Merlin's face is the sun
Not even mad at that power-up, more Escanor greatness is always welcome
That little faggot Gowther is about to get squashed
10/10.
Apr 4, 2016 1:21 PM

May 2012
So was the power of the sun powering Escanor up baloney, or was this chapter with the power of love and Merlin acting as his "sun" powering him up baloney? Don't really understand his power.

I feel for Gowther but his way of going about things is pretty cold.

Apr 4, 2016 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
Gowther taking out Jericho & Hawk.
Using another one of his abilities to invade Escanor's mind.
Escanor sure had a sad past. Nice to see how he joined up with the Seven Deadly Sins.

Merlin was his "SUN". How Sweet.

Time to praise the sun. Escanor is getting serious
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 4, 2016 2:51 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Escanor is so freaking badass. Donno of it'll really be a EscanorxMerlin but I'm shipping it. :D

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 4, 2016 3:28 PM

Sep 2015
good chapter but while reading it i just got the vibe of " it's better to just continue reading dragonball, it's way better than that stuff " seriously if they didn't pull out some great twist or some epic event in the next 10 coming chapters i might just drop it
Apr 4, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2015
Omg that last page, I was like Escanor "Boss"
Apr 4, 2016 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
mine_abou said:
good chapter but while reading it i just got the vibe of " it's better to just continue reading dragonball, it's way better than that stuff " seriously if they didn't pull out some great twist or some epic event in the next 10 coming chapters i might just drop it

I don't think you'll have to wait 10 chapters for something epic to happen. :D
Apr 5, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
This chapter was so random... but it was wonderful.

4/5
Apr 5, 2016 6:10 AM

Jun 2015
Good to see Escanor again, this manga has been boring me for a while now. Hopefully this tournament ends abruptly with some big twist, and the story starts to pick itself up.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Apr 6, 2016 12:30 AM

Jan 2012
Escanor better f**king murder that asshole for single-handedly dragging down this second arc! Seriously, all the utter horseshit in this arc originates with him, and I'd forgive it all if Escanor murdered his sorry ass right now....or, much more likely but unfortunately still pretty unlikely in general, they kicked him out of the sins.
May 19, 2016 1:13 PM

Aug 2014
Gowther my boy, you done fucked up big time xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 340 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2020

13 by phantom346 »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 338 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 12, 2020

18 by phantom346 »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 26, 2019

19 by phantom346 »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 333 Discussion

BenRyan - Nov 18, 2019

37 by phantom346 »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 331 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2019

24 by phantom346 »»
53 minutes ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.