Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, I couldn't take that ninja seriously this episode. Not just the quality of its design but just because how the confrontation went.

I think this episode was better than the previous two though in the second half. The arctic setting brings a different mood to the show. Oobu and Iemoto's chemistry was kinda funny to watch I guess. Ooriku shouldn't be underestimated. Story still feels pretty dense and weak.
Jan 22, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2010
Well this was better then the previous episode.
And the main seemed to be enjoying himself with all those tasks and even teasing others in the process.
Jan 22, 2016 12:30 PM

Oct 2014
And another cliffhanger..

Rei in ninja suit /facepalm everytime, she's kinda hawt tho

So.. he obtain two items? flying 'boots' and the sword.

the reikenzan exam is getting weirder and weirder for each episode, still cant get used to character design.. it feels so lacking. O_o

Oubu such a troll lol
Jan 22, 2016 1:44 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Another mediocre episode, but still better than the last two. This anime is just trying too hard...

2/5
Jan 31, 2016 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
I can't understand why there is only people on youtube who sub this ? this isn't great but there if way worse anime this or last season who got sub.....
Jan 31, 2016 6:43 PM

Aug 2015
It's kind of funny when that ninja shows up and punches people xD The mc finally leaves the village and his reward is some kind of special sword.
Feb 1, 2016 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
Ouriku finally make it out of the village and got some cheat items.
With all those snow falling, can't see shit.
Still, who is this Oubu...his behavior is not normal.
Next up, we see Ouriku fight with the big elephant.
Feb 3, 2016 6:59 PM
Sep 2015
Really like the ninja and the way the ninja punches people keeps making me laugh.
Feb 4, 2016 1:08 AM

Oct 2011
He got a rare item 0___0
Feb 4, 2016 11:15 AM

Jun 2014
Some of the comedy was alright such as the running dog family gag.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, the Chinese would not stand for this if they saw other works animated.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Feb 14, 2016 3:34 AM
Apr 2014
ah the subs were much better this time. If they continue this will be enjoyable.
Mar 2, 2016 12:07 AM

Dec 2012
Yes! My waifu, Rei, returns! Hoping Ouriku and Rei end up together.

lol Ouriku said their mom did it with a dog. Savage.

The reason Ouriku got there so fast wasn't because of Idonkai, it was because of plot. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 28, 2016 6:18 AM

Jul 2014
lol I usually hate unnecessarily OP MCs but somehow I'm fine with it for Ouriku and this show. Love the comedic bits too~ xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jan 2, 2017 11:55 PM

Nov 2010
Dang. To think that Chu had been serving Oriku for seven years and just ups and goes like that. Danggg. We might be seeing an enemy out of him soon, right? I feel like Chu is one of those people pleasers in the moment and then once you're gone he just imagines your death. We're all a little bit of Chu. HAHAHA.

The theme song is making me question everything, though. Does this mean that Oriku is going to stop being twelve and under and he's going to end up growing up Orrr. What. There are pretty intimate scenes which Oriku and the priestess looking woman.

Oriku keeps helping all of these people and they're getting cleared besides him. OH, THERE'S A CUTE BOY. Oriku has already started on his path to get out and he just keeps getting all of these items and trading them until he gets the passage to get out of the village. DUDE. They're almost there for a month. You'd think that the others were past a lot of stages now.

HAHA. Oriku knows that he's the shit so he has no problem talking savagly to everyone.Awww. He even helped those three idiots to get out of the village.

Obu. Is the old-woman sounding priestess' name is Obu? The inn-keeper is there, too. She's so cute. Oh, no. The thrio is still there. HAHAHA. Oriku goes up to them and the ninja person immediately makes him stop. HAHA. Thanks for the completed mission----OOP. I knew that the ninja person was a female but I didn't know that it would be the inn-keeper. I only had a feeling when she took back the key. She is really fighting for him to stay in this competition. WHOAH, OBU IS, LIKE, 200 YEARS.

Kaiunho. I can't remember who that is. IS it Shushin? Uhhh... Kai. HAHA. I'm an idiot. It's Kai. So the powerful beings are judged by tiers? Chu has found Kai. I don't know if Chu is actuay really that great at anything besides being a servant. It doesn't look like he's able to defend or attack, really. Chu might just be riding on others to pass these levels. HAHAHA. The more people that it faces the bigger it gets. Kai is pretty smart, though, so he'll figure something out. That, or Oriku is going to show up and figure out something. ----Yup. Oriku is here already. Even with the handicap of a month, Oriku was able to show up thanks to some cloud shoes. He must've gotten ---yup. That was his reward. Oriku has so many rewards. HAHA. Apparently, not just anyone can handle those items like Oriku has. He's just got this special power, mang.

Yeah, these opening and ending themes show a much older Oriku. Hmmm... Unless that's just the art.
Oct 26, 2017 2:21 PM
Mar 2017
I still have the doubt, the ex-maid is a woman or a man haha
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Feb 27, 2022 9:01 AM

May 2020
Ikr the ninja girl is Rei, by the MC said "I got this coin from my late wife"lol. Finally a fighting animation incoming.

More topics from this board

» Source novel

zxcvb321 - Mar 21

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Mar 21, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

18 by abc123fml »»
Oct 7, 2022 9:32 PM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

20 by sharosharo »»
Feb 28, 2022 6:27 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

16 by sharosharo »»
Feb 28, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

18 by sharosharo »»
Feb 28, 2022 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.