Forum Settings
Forums

Maid Cafe In Japan translations (suggestions)?

New
Nov 18, 2015 9:30 PM

Jan 2009
Hello! We are a maid cafe from Tokyo called Mia Cafe. We would really like to communicate with everyone from overseas, so our cafe has started a facebook page translating blog posts as well as our twitter. We were wondering if you guys have any suggestions as to what an overseas audience would like to see from us/our maids? Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/miacafetokyo/
Nov 18, 2015 9:35 PM
May 2015
you need some sexually ambiguous male maids
Nov 18, 2015 9:37 PM

Jul 2012
Thicker/darker eyebrows.

Also, more variety with hairstyles. It looks like everyone has straight bangs. Maybe do side bangs or even braided bands?

edit- glasses
MayukaNov 18, 2015 9:42 PM
Nov 18, 2015 9:40 PM

Aug 2009
My University Anime Club did one of these... it was very awkward. Maybe it's a just a Toronto/Canada thing, but it was just very strange from a cultural perspective and I couldn't shake off the awkwardness. There were also male "butlers" so I guess it kind of helped and we could all just laugh about it, but yeah the whole thing was just a very bizarre experience that I'm not sure would work well in other parts of the world.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Nov 18, 2015 9:42 PM

Jan 2009
Thanks for your suggestions! :D

Actually, we are located in Japan and aren't currently planning to branch out overseas. Social networking wise, we'd like to branch out to the foreign community as well!
Nov 18, 2015 9:50 PM

Mar 2012
I was going to say cleavage shots but you guys got that covered. You guys are cute please moe moe over my kyun thank you

More topics from this board

» The very random (and possibly useless) knowledge thread

DigiCat - May 22

30 by MalchikRepaid »»
36 minutes ago

» Many COVID experts in Japan harassed after speaking to media, survey shows

Meusnier - May 22

9 by GinIonSui »»
43 minutes ago

» Do You Trust Anyone?

LenRea - 2 hours ago

2 by Adnash »»
1 hour ago

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - May 21

19 by FruitPunchBaka »»
1 hour ago

» Do you ever wish the internet would go back 20 years?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

27 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.