Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
xcess090 said:
I want to feel bad for her, I really do but she willingly sold her body to them which is a stupid move no matter how I look at it since there wasn't a guarantee they'll actually do what they agreed on. I mean it was happening before and no one did anything about it so why stop now kind of thing... I am glad that she killed them though. I didn't think his friend would be the first 20 faces!! Even better yet that he helped create the existence!! I'm kind of looking forward to see other crimes by one of them.

That's pretty cold, man. It's like when those rapists and molesters coerce someone into doing something sexual and their argument is always, "No one held a gun to your head and forced you, right?" Victim blaming at its best.

It's nice to learn about Namikoshi. Although, he kind of sucked as the first Twenty Faces.
臭い-
Oct 17, 2015 7:55 PM

Jul 2012
The pacing is so, so off. For a two parter case about an amusement park it felt like they squeezed in a random case in between.

I'm guessing Namikoshi is still alive since he burned himself with a mask on.
Jan 19, 2016 4:12 PM

May 2012
Quite the interesting development, I really like where this is going!
Sep 15, 2016 2:55 PM

Jun 2016
What was the flaw in Akechi's friends equation?
Sep 15, 2017 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Dat Chiyoko body.
Dem nipples.
Kagami got a haircut.
Dat flashback.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 18, 2019 3:39 AM

Dec 2013
I really like this episode and we were able to know Akechi's involvement in 20 faces. Feel bad for Chiyojo girl and that Chairman and Art producer something deserve to die

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 17, 2019 7:52 PM

Jul 2016
Mayuka said:
The pacing is so, so off. For a two parter case about an amusement park it felt like they squeezed in a random case in between.

I'm guessing Namikoshi is still alive since he burned himself with a mask on.

I keep thinking the weird hunched over detective is going to be 20 faces... Bit hard now with that backstory we just heard but I don't trust that guy at all.
Jul 22, 5:33 PM

Jan 2016
So, Akechi, and someone mathematically smarter than him, created a super natural demon that takes out societies monsters, using a mathematics program. These guys are living in the year 3000 with this.

I would be so annoyed about being unable to swim there, but it was likely cold anyways.

Akechi's goal makes sense, though the origins of this problem... are very confusing. I have decided at the present time to give this a 8/10, I just have too many issues but otherwise is great. With all these issues, and if they stack up more, I am better seeing why most people give poor rating.

4/5 for this episode, lots of issues but still liked it quite a bit.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2015

327 by wildhood »»
Jul 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

147 by LilyVarbik »»
Jul 23, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

65 by LilyVarbik »»
Jul 23, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

71 by LilyVarbik »»
Jul 23, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2015

70 by LilyVarbik »»
Jul 22, 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.