Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2019 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is turning into quite a complicated drama with these girls participating during this full moon.

Idk how to feel about Nene but Mangetsu seems to have improved since her previous fights. Honestly, this week reminded me of the first episode with the amount of action.
Aug 2, 2019 12:56 PM

Mar 2019
I couldn't really tell what was going on with Mangetsu at the end. Was she reading Nene's memories and made her anger into her own strength and power. That's how I interpreted it at least considering we know Mangetsu has a Mom so she can't be referring to her own. Good episode overall, best so far I'd say.
Aug 2, 2019 1:51 PM

Dec 2018
Only garbage violence no soul no heart no nothing ,, and when we dont have bad fighting we have terrible drama segment with psychopathic parents that like to torture children,,,,,

Hated every second of it ,, Its so soulless and repugnant,, You have 1/10 and are the worst anime so far in the year 2019

But im NOT saying others reflection and interpretations of this fictional media is wrong ,,, Everyone have their right to their opinions,, And i respect everyone else that different from mine,, but still i have the right to not like this anime,, Not saying its bad,, its just not to my personal taste
Yuri-CrusaderAug 3, 2019 3:30 AM
Aug 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
With this episode, Nene is out of Granbelm. Mangetsu has definitely improved though I wonder what that power up of hers was. Overall a good episode.

Aug 2, 2019 2:15 PM

Mar 2019
What the fuck this is the best episode of the series so far what the fuck what the fuck

I know everyone who has it rated low on this site has dropped it by now so it won’t matter but I’m gonna keep getting annoyed by this score.
Watch Granbelm
Aug 2, 2019 2:47 PM

Mar 2016
The show keeps getting better and the score just gets lower every week. Doesn't make sense to me, but no use complaining about it anymore I guess. But looking at the preliminary reviews, it seems people can only relate what they watch to what already exists.

Like always, a tightly packed episode with great action and the flashes of poignant moments don't come across as cheap because the aesthetic is so strong. People might complain that there are no 'stakes' because the girls aren't getting slaughtered but having daily life continue as 'usual', as we see Nene in the next ep. preview, means the chance for unique character interaction and story development outside of battle. I feel like the staff would have to purposefully sabotage the series for it to take a bad turn at this point, because it's just really good. Mangetsu powered up, literally by her own selfish desires to escape her past existence as a 'nobody, was interesting to see in a show like this.
syncrogazerAug 2, 2019 2:58 PM
Aug 2, 2019 3:05 PM

Feb 2016
Did Mangetsu just used Mugetsu? xD

Holy shit, this episode went from 0-100 real quick.

RegalTheReaL said:
I couldn't really tell what was going on with Mangetsu at the end. Was she reading Nene's memories and made her anger into her own strength and power. That's how I interpreted it at least considering we know Mangetsu has a Mom so she can't be referring to her own. Good episode overall, best so far I'd say.

That's what I thought at first, she probably got access to Nene's memories, but I really don't know what was it that made Mangetsu lose it like that.

Yuri-Crusader said:
Only garbage violence no soul no heart no nothing ,, and when we dont have bad fighting we have terrible drama segment with psychopathic parents that like to torture children,,,,,

What? Torture? Are we really watching the same thing?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 2, 2019 3:20 PM

Dec 2018
HereticHunter said:

RegalTheReaL said:

That's what I thought at first, she probably got access to Nene's memories, but I really don't know what was it that made Mangetsu lose it like that.

Yuri-Crusader said:

Are we? Torture? Depend how one interpretative it, I think its psychological torture, Its is a fiction and i do believe we have the right to have a opinion, even if you don't agree with it!! Don't you think??
Yuri-CrusaderAug 2, 2019 3:49 PM
Aug 2, 2019 3:56 PM

Feb 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:
HereticHunter said:

Are we? Torture? Depend how one interpretative it, Its is a fiction and i do believe we have the right to have a opinion, even if you don't agree with it!! Don't you think??

Yes, you have the right to have your own opinion, but having an opinion doesn't automatically means you are right, which was the reason I quoted you in the first place. I think you are wrong because I can't see how anything that has been shown can be considered as "psychopathic parents that like to torture children". It could also be that you used the wrong term here, which I would understand if you are not a native english speaker. But I really doubt it.
~Blackwall
Aug 2, 2019 4:59 PM

May 2015
Oh god her screaming when she was panicking. Not nice to hear.

Really cool that she has the berserk power though I hope we see more of that. Also Mangetsu's eyes are always really cool whenever they change you know something good is going to happen when they do.

But as with literally every magical girl type anime these days its getting very dark. I hope they can give us a satisfying story to compensate for it.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2007
Wondering if it is Suishou the one who put a curse on Kuon sister? She seems to know about it...

Did not expect Nene's armanox to turn into something you would see in a boss fight. That thing is huge. Too bad she still lost..
Aug 2, 2019 5:31 PM
Aug 2015
I feel bad for Anna next weeks episode looks like it is going to be all about Anna I can't understand why Anna's family does not seem to care about Anna's feeling's
Aug 2, 2019 5:48 PM

Feb 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:
HereticHunter said:

Yes, you have the right to have your own opinion, but having an opinion doesn't automatically means you are right, which was the reason I quoted you in the first place. I think you are wrong because I can't see how anything that has been shown can be considered as "psychopathic parents that like to torture children". It could also be that you used the wrong term here, which I would understand if you are not a native english speaker. But I really doubt it.

You dont understand the meaning of the word interpretation,,, , I never said my opinion are more right then yours or any else i said,,,, This is my interpretation of this fiction, with fictional characters that dont exist,, So its very open for different interpretations,,You are the one questioning my opinion and telling its wrong,, Big question here why do you feel the need to force your opinion on me,,They are neither needed or welcomed

I believe I said "I THINK you're wrong" I never said you were totally wrong. How did I "force" my opinion on you? You say you interpreted the situation as if the parents were torturing their children, I say I did not see anything that could be classified as that.

What I expected here was to see an actual argument from your side so I could try to understand what was it that looked like torture for you so that way I would state why I don't think that's true. But no, you had to play like this and throw the whole conversation towards a garbage can.
~Blackwall
Aug 2, 2019 5:53 PM
Apr 2013
Wow, I didn't expect another battle so quickly. Kinda weird pacing, but well, the battles were kinda nice with everyone having opponents they have to step up to. Really feeling with Mangetsu, and her new power-up which seems to come at the cost of literally trampling over other peoples wishes. Looking forward to some reflection or something like that next week.

I also don't really understand how the score of this show just keeps plummeting. I mean, sure, at first look the story sounds like Fate, Madoka and Guren Lagann had a threeway which resulted in a baby, the artworks of both the Mechs and the girls don't look too good at first, but still. It really pays off giving this anime some time. Well, in the end its not my problem if people miss out on a hidden gem. Sure, its no diamond, but a sapphire or something in the least.
Aug 2, 2019 9:21 PM

Oct 2015
That was really mindblowing, I didn't expect Nene to be this strong since she uses camouflage, she really surprised me! But Mangetsu ain't backing down, I like that in a character and that power was super amazing. Those Nene memories were really emotional, can't wait for more.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 2, 2019 9:38 PM
Feb 2019
After reading some of the comments I realized that everyone is comparing granbelm with other animes, imo it's a horrible mistake. This should have better score but I guess everyone is an anime critic these days isn't it?

Best episode so far, I really love Nene strategy (I guess I empathize with her cuz it fits more with my personality) it's so sad we won't be able to see her in action no more.
I'm really enjoying this original work just like winter season original: Egao no Daika
NequizAug 2, 2019 9:42 PM
Aug 2, 2019 9:48 PM

Mar 2019
Don't know why the poor rating for this series....

Maybe it is not the Greatest of the Season, but at least is more entertaining and has a good animation, than others...

I hope to see more of Nene.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 2, 2019 11:00 PM
Oct 2017
Shit violence with no reason.
Fuck off the main character, she win every fucking fight by saying "imeigi suru, imeigi suru, imeigi suru", this is so boring tbh.

Anna: I hate Ernesta and I don't have any other thing to do in my life so I'll spend my entire life trying to defeat Ernesta. Fuck off.

Shingetsu: U can't defeat me. I'm useless too.

And the other characters are way the same.Generic.

The only good thing about this anime: Soundtrack.
Aug 2, 2019 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
Kxrumi said:
Fuck off the main character, she win every fucking fight by saying "imeigi suru, imeigi suru, imeigi suru", this is so boring tbh.

Anna: I hate Ernesta and I don't have any other thing to do in my life so I'll spend my entire life trying to defeat Ernesta. Fuck off.

Ok Mr 8*+ on every power fantasy isekai, whatever you say. Wouldn't be surprised if you have SH a 10.
Aug 2, 2019 11:46 PM
Jul 2018
Ranking of MAL is primarily popular ranking. It's not worth bothering to argue over the score.

Best episode so far. This Anime keeps giving me poignant moments, which is very rare among 20+ Anime I watch in this season.

Though the mecha design/fight is not as attractive as Gundam, FMP!, Code Geass, the character development is quite appealing to me. From my perspective, Granbelm is far more enjoyable, superior than Dr.Stone and fire force.
Aug 3, 2019 12:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So Nene decided to fight fair and square huh. How very much like her personality. Seems that Nene's mother was also quite skilled as well judging by her rep. Kuon's senses though really are quite impressive. But equally impressive was Nene's accuracy. Guess her confidence and preference to fight fairly is paired with genuine skill as well. Mangetsu's awakening of her focus and the way in which she weaved through that barrage though was impressive. Anna and Hakamada's trap though sure served to change the dynamic of the battle quite suddenly as it served to divide the battle into three separate engagements. While each battle was equally fierce Mangetsu and Nene's battle sure provided the most interesting surprise and ended that battle quite dramatically. Overall a solid ep that had both excellent action and expansion upon both Nene's motivation and the role that Hakamada had in reducing Kuon's sister to her current state. Mangetsu's awakening was also quite curious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2019 3:05 AM

Jul 2017
So we get more infodump on Nene, whose lineage of Fengshui masters is truly fearsome when it comes to raw power.

Another full moon comes and another battle goes. Ànd with Nene fighting fair and square against Shingetsu, Mangetsu and Kuon in alliance. And of course with the outliers being Anna and Suishou who may at anytime change the course of actions.

In battle, the dynamics change to 3 battles: former enemies and direct conflict between their own kin. And believe me, this shit went from 0 to 100 in a blink of an eye. The focus of Mangetsu's transformation is definitely one of hatred against the now-ousted Nene whose focus is of redemption.

IMO the most heart-gripping episode and the best so far.
Aug 3, 2019 3:16 AM
Jan 2011
I'm glad there are people who enjoy this show.

@HereticHunter
Lots of Bleach vibes, with the attacks. That was a mighty Getsuga indeed.

@Nequiz
This show is not (much or at all) worse than Wixoss or Symphogear, so yeah, people finding fault and turning blind eye to the good things is hypocritical. It's simple: for whatever reason, this show does not tick off the popular boxes. The critique and finding faults is merely an expression of that, as always. No need to argue really, as the 'arguments' are just 'i wanted something else' wrapped in rationalizations and sound-sounding words.

If there was yuri, all secretely-straight yuri people would be so excited. If the mechs weren't chibi, gundam heros would fight all over over how well this show compares with Zeta. If the girls held batons, precures would shower the show with doki-doki. If '/' was in the title, Fate people would wage Holy wars against the mongrels and demand El Melloi to feature at least the main character of this show. If Urobuchi Gen walked within 1000km radius of the this show's studio's HQ, all Madoka-blessed avatars of Akemi Homura would suffer devilish delight from the dark and twisted nature of the poignant character's death, which was oh so unexpected and tragic. If this were by Sunrise, lots of C.C. fans would furiously refresh CLAMP's website in hope this will become the next Geass season.

@RakuennoTsubasa
I think the only problem with the mech designs is that its chibi. Otherwise it is very slick. It was a design decision, most probably to mirror the appearance of the girls and to achieve the `cute girls with mechs` vibe. It does the show a more nuanced feel, but I think it was a mistake. This episode in particular would knock my socks off if the mechs hightened the seriousness of the fights.

@KANLen09
I am not sure what the transformation focus is really on, but my bet is that the main character is very afraid of not amounting to anything. This was the reason she joined the battles, so I think it was also what triggered her moment.
It seems to me that this is another take on the somewhat popular archetype of 'insignificant' character, like in Yuru Yuri or Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata.
sspitAug 3, 2019 3:23 AM
Aug 3, 2019 3:36 AM

Oct 2008
WOW! so i guess Mangetsu went into a Hollow mode!?
So the ones with more emotions bastally dominates on Granbelm? or wishes!?
5/5.

Aug 3, 2019 3:45 AM

Oct 2007
Joshua_Bell said:
I feel bad for Anna next weeks episode looks like it is going to be all about Anna I can't understand why Anna's family does not seem to care about Anna's feeling's

it's good that we would finally get an Anna episode. We need some info why she's always crazy mad against Shingetsu.
Aug 3, 2019 4:12 AM

Jun 2012
Yuri-Crusader said:

You dont understand the meaning of the word interpretation,,, , I never said my opinion are more right then yours or any else i said,,,, This is my interpretation of this fiction, with fictional characters that dont exist,, So its very open for different interpretations,,You are the one questioning my opinion and telling its wrong,, Big question here why do you feel the need to force your opinion on me,,They are neither needed or welcomed

As soon as you post your opinion on the public forums it is open for discussion. And just because someone disagrees with your opinion it doesn't make it a personal attack. You're getting aggressively defensive just because someone has a different opinion on the anime than you do? Maybe you should save your opinions for yourself if that is the case.

Kxrumi said:

*Looks at your profile*

Just be honest... You're mad because you saw the cover and expected some moe loli service, but it turned out to be an actual action-fantasy instead of a trashy isekai fanservice anime. Am I close?
Aug 3, 2019 5:56 AM

Oct 2007
matias067 said:
WOW! so i guess Mangetsu went into a Hollow mode!?

kirbo said:

I hope they have a proper explanation for Mangetsu's power, I was totally rooting for Nene-nee throughout the whole battle

I think Nene would have won if Mangetsu did not suddenly get a powerup with that black energy.

The question is why did Mangetsu suddenly have that power? What caused it to appear?
Aug 3, 2019 6:25 AM

May 2019
Seeing Mangetsu go SEED mode to find Nene, followed up by the Ji Guan Long becoming the Devil Gundam and then White Lily going full fucking Getter Armageddon to btfo her was so satisfying. Sure Mangetsu is a little overpowered but she's nowhere near having Jesus Yamato's level of plot armor (at least not yet). I'm interested in seeing how Nene's past played out, how her mom ended up forgetting about magic, and how she ended up trapped in an unaging body.

Honestly I went into this series expecting the bare minimum but holy fuck this is giving me some of the best Mecha action I've seen in a while, especially from a recent anime.
Aug 3, 2019 6:39 AM

Feb 2014
Damn, things really got crazy and serious, hasn't it? O_O

Shingetsu, Mangetsu and Kuon were using their teamwork to try and pinpoint the location that Nene was hiding, but Anna and the sadist Suishou make their own attacks and things get really hectic between all of the girls.

However, the main highlight was the fight between Nene and Mangetsu. Nene's Ji Guan Long was able to transform into a boss-like mech that looks really powerful and scary and for a while, it gave Nene the upper hand over Mangetsu. However, when Manegtsu was on the verge of defeat, she was able to awaken some sort of power that let her go berserk.

It certainly left Nene speechless as all she could go was accept her fate and lose her fight against Mangetsu's berserk mode.

This was the best episode of Grambelm so far and I couldn't care less that the MAL score for it is appallingly low. This episode had some close encounters, great animation, excellent usage of the sound effects and the soundtrack remains one of my favourite things about this show overall. Great stuff! =D
Aug 3, 2019 6:42 AM

Nov 2016
Damn, this was a seriously intense episode. The action and emotions are on point.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 3, 2019 8:08 AM

May 2015
Kxrumi said:

Completely understand why you have that opinion. The series isn't amazing and can be quite generic at times especially with the characters as you've pointed out.

I personally think the series is ok. Its keeping me entertained at the very least.
Aug 3, 2019 9:04 AM

Oct 2007
Meta_Yoshi said:

Shingetsu, Mangetsu and Kuon were using their teamwork to try and pinpoint the location that Nene was hiding, but Anna and the sadist Suishou make their own attacks and things get really hectic between all of the girls.

this scenario worked in favor of Nene, because Mangetsu, Shingetsu, and Kuon were not able to gang up on her as planned.

This is the second time Kuon and Suishou fought. It seems Suishou always had the advantage, Kuon cannot make a decisive hit at all even if her armanox is fast.

kirbo said:
Liddo-kun said:

I think Nene would have won if Mangetsu did not suddenly get a powerup with that black energy

The question is why did Mangetsu suddenly have that power? What caused it to appear?

>I think Nene would have won [...]
So do I! I was really excited but seeing how all of her projectile attacks virtually did no damage at all to Mangetsu's Armanox kinda killed the excitement and I saw her sudden power-up coming. damn mangetsu and her broken hylian shield

Mangetsu was dodging and blocking pretty well, so the beams did not do much damage. However, Ji Guan Long still had the advantage because of it's size. It was physically stronger. Fired high powered beams while White Lily could only reply with those small guns near it's head. And that countdown beam fired by Nene nearly destroyed White Lily, it's just the sudden powerup that caused Mangetsu to win.

I'm also wondering if Nene's mother forgot about her and her two sisters? It looks like their mom left them to live with another family? Sad if that's the case.
Liddo-kunAug 3, 2019 9:16 AM
Aug 3, 2019 10:58 AM

Jun 2010
This episode was excellent! 9/10
Aug 3, 2019 11:38 AM

Feb 2016
Mladen said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

As soon as you post your opinion on the public forums it is open for discussion. And just because someone disagrees with your opinion it doesn't make it a personal attack. You're getting aggressively defensive just because someone has a different opinion on the anime than you do? Maybe you should save your opinions for yourself if that is the case.

If I were you I wouldn't really bother arguing with him. He escaped from this thread after the last thing I said here and decided it was a good idea to message me trying to make fun of me, then proceeds to escape again by disabling messages lol.
~Blackwall
Aug 3, 2019 11:58 AM
Oct 2012
It seems Granbelm has consequences anyway. Shingetsu might have understand what it actually does in reality since we can see what happened to them.

Nene in particular though seems to went through a lot and her mother was a participant in Granbelm. I assume there might be some form of punishment for losing. Whatever it is, Granbelm isn't actually good to the winner and losers.
Aug 3, 2019 12:30 PM

Aug 2010
Mangetsu cheated and Nene won the fight.

I was impressed when I saw Mangetsu's fingertips, thinking that she killed Nene and her blood were in her hands.

Unfortunately, the preview destroyed my expectations, but I will lie to myself that the Nene who appeared is just a random flashback or something like that.
Aug 3, 2019 1:40 PM

Jun 2012
kirbo said:

One thing though.. that scene in which she looks at her wounded fingers and says "so this is Granbelm", is that 'cause it was her first serious fight and she realized how serious the competition is or is it 'cause she felt something we don't know about (yet)?

I assume the wounds on her fingers were from the strings that she uses to control her mecha. I took that as a sign of how intense the fight was, so I assume that's what she meant.

HereticHunter said:

If I were you I wouldn't really bother arguing with him. He escaped from this thread after the last thing I said here and decided it was a good idea to message me trying to make fun of me, then proceeds to escape again by disabling messages lol.

Wow, the exact same thing happened to me. I blame myself for even responding, when it was really obvious that he's incapable of having a proper conversation. I'll know better next time.
Aug 3, 2019 2:36 PM
Oct 2017
Mladen said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Kxrumi said:

*Looks at your profile*

Just be honest... You're mad because you saw the cover and expected some moe loli service, but it turned out to be an actual action-fantasy instead of a trashy isekai fanservice anime. Am I close?
You're wrong.
First of all, I don't like lolis, I'm not passionate about fanservice but I like it, I still didn't expect that in this anime.
About "trashy isekai fanservice" the truth is I do not know what you're talking about, I have given a score of 7 or 8 at most to some other isekai, but if you look well my list or my anime.plus (graph anime) profile you will realize that this is the genre that has the lowest average score.

On the other hand, what I criticize is the senseless violence of this anime, fight and fight but everything is very easy to solve for the protagonist. Rage = win that's the logic.
Another thing, I really don't care if you liked my opinion or not, just respect it and don't try to force your opinions on me. Thank you.
Aug 3, 2019 2:44 PM
Oct 2017
DarknessReality said:
Kxrumi said:

Completely understand why you have that opinion. The series isn't amazing and can be quite generic at times especially with the characters as you've pointed out.

I personally think the series is ok. Its keeping me entertained at the very least.
Thank you for responding politely to my opinion and respecting it, as some do not.

I explain, the first episodes had me a little confused but I more or less liked them. But it bothered me that the protagonist could always solve things so easily and almost without any difficulty, just repeating the word "imagine it" solved everything.
That and other things bother me and make the anime predictable.
Obviously not everything is bad, the animation, the character design and the soundtrack seem very good to me.

Aug 3, 2019 2:56 PM

Jun 2012
Kxrumi said:

On the other hand, what I criticize is the senseless violence of this anime, fight and fight but everything is very easy to solve for the protagonist. Rage = win that's the logic.
Another thing, I really don't care if you liked my opinion or not, just respect it and don't try to force your opinions on me. Thank you.

There is no senseless violence. Only violent one is Anna. And I don't see the whole Rage = Win logic working for her.
It's hard to respect opinion that is a paragraph of "Shit this, shit that, Fuck off this, Fuck off that". Also, when did I force my opinion on you? I didn't even give my opinion on the anime in that post.
Aug 3, 2019 3:09 PM
Oct 2017
Mladen said:
Kxrumi said:

There is no senseless violence. Only violent one is Anna. And I don't see the whole Rage = Win logic working for her.
It's hard to respect opinion that is a paragraph of "Shit this, shit that, Fuck off this, Fuck off that". Also, when did I force my opinion on you? I didn't even give my opinion on the anime in that post.
You are not forced to answer my opinion, if you didn't like it you could have just passed it.

On the other hand, it's true, Anna is the only meaningless "violent" one. But the others are not saved either, they pretend to come up with a plan but none of that happens, they are always going to fight with nothing in mind, except Nene.
It also bothers me that the MC always wins so easily, saying the same word over and over again she gets a powerup and goodbye problems.
Aug 3, 2019 4:45 PM

Feb 2016
Kxrumi said:
Mladen said:

You are not forced to answer my opinion, if you didn't like it you could have just passed it.

I did not know Mladen had a gun pointing to his head when he was "forced" to answer you.

Don't go posting things on a thread and expect people to just ignore you. When you post on a thread you are open for debate, that's what a forum is about.
~Blackwall
Aug 3, 2019 5:56 PM

May 2015
Kxrumi said:
DarknessReality said:

Thank you for responding politely to my opinion and respecting it, as some do not.

I explain, the first episodes had me a little confused but I more or less liked them. But it bothered me that the protagonist could always solve things so easily and almost without any difficulty, just repeating the word "imagine it" solved everything.
That and other things bother me and make the anime predictable.
Obviously not everything is bad, the animation, the character design and the soundtrack seem very good to me.

Yeah it is quite generic in that sense. To be honest though most magical girl anime and action anime in general have this same predictable thing especially if its a all female cast. Its way more rare for a series to stray from the norm than to just follow a basic character architypes and story plots.

I'm personally just here for the yuri shipping XD.
Aug 3, 2019 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
Umm wtf? Mengetsu won SOLELY by plot armor
She should have lost, period.
The characters (for now at least) are all 1 dimensional, especially that Anna girl. Her only trait is screaming ERNEEEEEEEESTAAAAA with a scary-ass face, WTF?
They all feel the same adjust to the pain..like tears in the rain..

Aug 3, 2019 8:35 PM
Jul 2019
Becoming some Gundam-ish anime.
White Lily suddenly gains Trans-am and Ji Guang Long became Devil Gundam.

White Lily suddenly turned evil due to Mangatsu don't want to lose.

This is some good actions. But ya is a bit confusing story wise.

Probably Mangetsu wins in the end due to her superior imagination.
Aug 4, 2019 1:47 AM

Oct 2007
blazinblazin said:
Becoming some Gundam-ish anime.
White Lily suddenly gains Trans-am and Ji Guang Long became Devil Gundam.

Also reminds me a bit of Gundam G. After Ji Guan Long transformed, Nene controls some of it's movements by moving her body. :)
Aug 4, 2019 2:09 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Quite the action-fest episode, this!

Still a lot of mysteries clouding the show currently but the action choreography, voice acting and the soundtracks for this episode was really cool!

Looks like the trio established from last episode totally flopped with each of the three in precarious situations. Kuon’s side of things is very intriguing indeed, what exactly is the blue-haired girl up to and is she really behind the curse of Kuon’s elder sister? Relentless attack after attack there though, looks like Kuon is in deep trouble here.

Meanwhile, Shingetsu has safely seen through yet another Anna attack, good that we’ll probably be getting more of the two next episode because this has seriously become a little repetitive and thus dull. Shingetsu’s, “I’ll say it again, but you cannot defeat me.” is freakin’ badass every time I hear it, nevertheless lol. Anna, you seriously need to up your game and looks like she’ll be exactly up to that task next episode.

Anyway, Mangetsu v Nene was the real focus of this episode, but lots of Questions over Mangetsu’s powerup here. She apparently didn’t want to go back to her ‘normal’ life but also caught a glimpse of Nene’s past in the process. Even more is that she’s finally understood the true meaning behind ’Granbelm’, what is all that about lol? Also, did Nene’s mother just forget about her? Does it have something to do with being a mage and just Granbelm as a whole(which is why Mangetsu said she finally understood ‘Granbelm)? Well, whatever the case, I’m looking forward to these answers.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 4, 2019 7:30 AM
May 2015
i don't like the MC her reasons and motives for ruining other people's dreams just seem hollow
the episode it self wasn't half bad but nee nee nee was my favorite character :"(
Aug 4, 2019 9:10 AM

Apr 2015
Am I the only one who thought Nene's mech(pre-transformation) looks like the face of Mega Rayquaza?
Aug 4, 2019 1:08 PM

Feb 2018
After this episode the only thought that was echoing in my head was

Magical Girls are made to suffer
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

77 by 5hadow17 »»
Oct 24, 2023 12:57 AM

» Beauty..... so undderated.........

Ghefira - May 5, 2023

1 by NerdyMemer »»
May 6, 2023 2:55 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2019

87 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:57 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

47 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:12 AM

Poll: » Granbelm Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

63 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 29, 2021 3:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.