Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 8, 2011 6:58 PM
Jul 2009
mars of destruction, or mars of despair as i call it, is very bad but I don't hate it. I actually like it because it's so bad it's awesome and you can use it to torture people because it is short enough that they want to finish it LOL. Yes there is eva-ness and TRON of all things but i still like it

Evangelion is my all time favorite anime I am a huge eva fangirl I just don't like when people rip off my fave show but Mars of Destruction is teh epic lulz
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jan 27, 2011 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
So, yeah. I am going to watch it just because it's rated so low.
(*5 minutes later*)
Ah, well, I've had some laughs. It's so damn ridiculous. Specially that headshot scene.
(*middle way through*)
So, that Ancient takes half an hour to suffocate that girl.
Ah, wait, I've lost myself, are they still carrying the ship parts to America or what? I don't know. o.o And great deus ex machina there. Absolutely amazing.
Jan 27, 2011 11:19 PM
Mar 2010
Just finished watching this, and I just wanted to say that I'm in love with that girl from AASA. She got so much attention, I mean a spotlight was shining her face to show the beauty of her head.
Flawless animation and original sounds, glittered with great voice acting. Nothing more you can get for a perfect series.
Jan 28, 2011 7:01 PM

Oct 2009
http://myanimelist.net/anime/730/Houkago_no_Shokuinshitsu

^ 'nuff said?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2009
I was actually slightly disappointed after watching this. Surely, it's horrible, but after watching a couple of Musashi Gundou episodes (sorry i'm not up yet to the task of digesting this eldrich abomination whole) I thought: "And you call Mars of Unfunny bad!?".

Rather, it's just a very low production values single episode OVA for some obscure video game (which even may be not so bad for all I care), not overloaded enough with bad to fall into "so bad it's good" category. Surely that makes for a nauseating watch, but to actually call this spineless opus "worst animu ever made"? Meh.
Feb 17, 2011 5:09 PM

Aug 2010
I disagree,

Musashi Gundou is better, atleast it made it's own soundtrack, and a few scenes looked okay like when Kaguya was fighting off those monsters in her temple. I'd actually go as far to call Musashi anime, which is an honor that is too generous for Mars of Destruction, MOD is not an anime, it's a joke.

Also Eiken(which doesn't deserve to be called an anime either), M.D. Geist, that Dracula OVA, Tekken: The Motion Picture,and Naruto Shippuden(not the original) are very high up there.
Quick like the wind!! Silent like the forest!! Conquer like the fire... Immovable like the mountain!!

Apr 1, 2011 8:27 AM

Jan 2008
Hawaiian420 said:
Try watching Kai Doh Maru, its horrid.

YES. Was going to say it myself. At least MoD is laughably bad, KDM is an utter purified pile of atrocity. I can't think of a single redeeming feature for it at all.
Dec 21, 2011 2:28 AM

Dec 2011
It is funny how people put those anime, great or poor and label it as the worst. Obviously they belong to one of the three group, trolls, hater or those who didn't watch enough anime. Shakugan no Shana, Lucky Star ? Hah, mongrels. Naruto, Bleach are label as such because they are endless and people just mistaken this with the word "worst". The top rated most worst anime is MoD and KDM and even though I depise Yaoi from the bottom of my heart, I am going to be fair here. THERE IS NO TSUKIHIME ANIME!
Dec 21, 2011 2:58 AM

Jan 2010
You people have clearly not sern the monstrosity that is GARZEY'S WING. It is a shambles of an anime and thats being polite. The plot is incoherant the characters are bland and voice acting espacialy in the hillarious dub is monotone. THERE IS NO WORSE ANIME THAN GARZEYS WING
Dec 21, 2011 3:10 AM

Jul 2009
Added some of mentioned titles to my PTW list. CAN I HAZ MOAR, PLOX? XD
Dec 21, 2011 3:13 AM

Jun 2009
sodious said:
You people have clearly not sern the monstrosity that is GARZEY'S WING. It is a shambles of an anime and thats being polite. The plot is incoherant the characters are bland and voice acting espacialy in the hillarious dub is monotone. THERE IS NO WORSE ANIME THAN GARZEYS WING

*Adds to Plan to Watch List*....Oh, wait. It was already there. I Shall partake!
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 7, 2012 5:56 AM

Jul 2011
sodious said:

Now, in my book one of the worst I have ever seen is Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi. OH GOD THE AGONY D:
Mar 8, 2012 7:13 AM

Jun 2007
Bad? This has to be the most glorious anime ever made.

imo most of the shows within the last 2-3 years have been some of the worst things I've ever watched.
Mar 9, 2012 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Either Eiken or Mars of Destruction for me - at least Eiken actually made me laugh. Did they intentionally make it horrible - just going way overboard with the fanservice?

I'd watch 'Samurai Spirits' ... but no. Not going to waste an hour and a half just to see how bad something is.
Sep 5, 2012 4:31 PM
Aug 2012
i dont even wanna watch this...
Dec 24, 2012 7:22 AM
Jul 2010
Hmm... For me I think I'll go with Naruto. I was a fan a long time ago when I was a kid, but since Sasuke turned antagonistic and Naruto became too powerful, I stopped becoming a fan. I like powerful protagonists, but if they become too powerful the story will be boring since the MC will always win.

Second is K-On!. I honestly don't know why people love this anime. The music perhaps? But the comedy doesn't make me laugh. It's just... weird.

Third is One Piece. Honestly, I LOVE the story, since it's simple. But the artwork... makes me confused. I can't enjoy the fights since it's so messed up...

That's all I guess. Oh, and perhaps a little bit of Bleach. The reason is the same: Ichigo is too overpowered.
Dec 24, 2012 7:26 AM

Nov 2012
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Jan 3, 2013 7:06 AM

Sep 2011
No it's my all time favorite anime I guess LOL! So far I rate it 10 and just remove the zero...XD!
Jan 5, 2013 6:51 AM

Jan 2011
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
sodious said:

Oh God, that was so hilarious and awesome that I almost fell from my chair. This looks like a masterpiece and the dubs are one of the best interpretations ever... That was intense, man.
Mar 22, 2013 5:49 PM
Jun 2011
My choice for the worst anime ever made is "Inferno Cop." It's not even animation. It's just a puppet show with characters cut out of comic books. It also rips off Ghost Rider, Axe Cop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm not quite sure why lots of people think it's any good. They claim that it's deep, intriguing, and among the best ever. In reality, it's shallow, dull, and one of the worst ever. Hopefully, people will come out and admit that it was just a tacky mess.
Mar 22, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2011
MiguelAntilsu said:
My choice for the worst anime ever made is "Inferno Cop." It's not even animation. It's just a puppet show with characters cut out of comic books. It also rips off Ghost Rider, Axe Cop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm not quite sure why lots of people think it's any good. They claim that it's deep, intriguing, and among the best ever. In reality, it's shallow, dull, and one of the worst ever. Hopefully, people will come out and admit that it was just a tacky mess.

You can create a thread for your hate to Inferno cop, this one belongs to Mars of destruction
Mar 27, 2013 9:35 PM

Sep 2010
Eiken or boku no pico are the worse anime i ever saw (and i deeply regret watching that yaoi). going to watch this tomorrow, as wll as samurai spirit and garzeys. gotta know if should hate :D

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Mar 27, 2013 9:37 PM

Sep 2012
Xykko said:
Eiken or boku no pico are the worse anime i ever saw (and i deeply regret watching that yaoi). going to watch this tomorrow, as wll as samurai spirit and garzeys. gotta know if should hate :D
For what it was, and what it was trying to be, Boku no Pico was good.
Jun 13, 2013 2:48 PM
Jun 13, 2013 7:58 PM

May 2009
GoldenBRS said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=18007 1.00 rating

Well only 14 guys rated it - I bet if they were 14000 the results will be quite different xD

On the other hand the only anime I've dropped is Element Hunters, which makes it the worst for me ( but it's for lil kids, so they might like it :? )
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Jul 2, 2013 8:33 PM

Oct 2011
Eiken takes the cake for me. The only thing that show did right was setting the bar for shit.
Jul 3, 2013 1:31 AM

Dec 2012
Chaos;Head is still the worst by far.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 18, 2013 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
My opinion is School Days. OMG. I freakin hated it. Ugh.
~Ongaku~
Jul 28, 2013 6:52 AM
Jul 2013
You wanna know what the worst anime is? Kingdom Hearts. I havent seen an anime but I know its
Somewhere. Kingdom hearts has flippin mickey mouse. I saw one book of that series at my library, and read one page. (True story) I screamed at the top of my lungs "NOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!"! And they kicked me outta the library. That proves that kingdom hearts is the worst anime ever! I apologize to kingdom hearts fans, but a game could be cool, but an anime makes me wanna shoot myself.
Aug 6, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2012
Rockfootdude said:
You wanna know what the worst anime is? Kingdom Hearts. I havent seen an anime but I know its Somewhere.

The stupid... it burns... Kingdom Hearts is a videogame. Disney and Square Enix both made the game. It's not an anime, and it has disney characters because it's supposed to. -_-

As for my least favorite anime, School Days was awful.
Aug 11, 2013 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
Wow anime ever.
Utter Dog Shit.
Aug 18, 2013 4:46 AM
Apr 2013
JohnDavis32 said:
I think I may have found it, 25 of the episodes were never translated into English it was so bad.

Gun-dou Musashi. Even though it is higher rated than most mentioned here, the quality is literally similar to that of a flash animation.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1200/Gun-dou_Musashi

I did quick search on this and i will be damned. Fansub groups refused to sub by stating the reason that the anime is a complete rubbish and not worth to be sub. Some sites go as far as stating the anime as the worst anime of the century.
Aug 18, 2013 4:58 AM
Apr 2013
Just finished watched the first episode just now,

the only thing i can say is, the animation is totally wow. Just wow. The story? Meh.
Aug 18, 2013 9:47 AM

Feb 2012
JohnDavis32 said:
I think I may have found it, 25 of the episodes were never translated into English it was so bad.

Gun-dou Musashi. But it gets points for hilariously bad entertainment value.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1200/Gun-dou_Musashi

Are you fucking serious? if it had better voice acting it would be the best anime ever.

And the worst anime I've ever seen is THIS
Aug 24, 2013 8:16 AM

Mar 2013
Have you guys checked out Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven? It's basically MoD's sister.
Sep 26, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
I had no clue what was going on, although I was surprised when the doctor said the girl wouldn't make it.
Sep 26, 2013 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
stardustninja said:
MOD is the worst anime ever next to Naruto but at least in Naruto you know every character :/
Naruto?? Oh my...
Sep 26, 2013 4:05 PM

Nov 2010
No, MoD isn't that bad. It's short for the one part and viewed kind of as a comedy. Go watch Maburaho or Meitantei Loki Ragnarok, now those two are horrible.
Sep 26, 2013 4:08 PM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
No, MoD isn't that bad. It's short for the one part and viewed kind of as a comedy. Go watch Maburaho or Meitantei Loki Ragnarok, now those two are horrible.
or One Piece.
Sep 26, 2013 4:21 PM

Nov 2010
Unit-01 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
or One Piece.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/71c742756f08a5e0567e3a9cebe28969/tumblr_mmctk2ahoF1s5hm6vo1_500.gif
Sep 26, 2013 4:26 PM

Sep 2013
Sweikon no Qwaser.
Oct 8, 2013 1:01 PM

Apr 2013
Berserk, Period.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2013 1:12 PM

Oct 2012
Saitoe said:
don't be hating on pokemon

I'm on your side on this one.

Jaapsneep said:
kenny35 said:
chinlamp said:
iShouko said:
MoD...the worst Anime? Hah,watch Asura Cryin and FMA2.They are even worse,believe me.

You just put FMA:Brotherhood and Asura Cryin on the same level?

INFIDEL!

The
made me laugh. No way the worst anime ever can make me laugh

The only part that made me laugh from this anime was the fact that it was so horrible. Literally, I laughed once it was over.
Oct 14, 2013 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
Rail_Man said:
Pokemon is pretty terrible. Its nothing but a soapbox for nintendo to get their franchise out to little kids.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Oct 15, 2013 7:05 PM

Aug 2011
Well, it's certainly the most inept anime I've ever seen or heard of. It was pretty damn funny how terrible it was, so at least it had that going for it. I can't really call it so bad it's good, because it's really so bad that it cycles back to being bad, but is hilarious because of it.

My favourite part, aside from "Humans are the REAL aliens!", was that they actually tried to treat the girl who got her head blown off. Of course she isn't going to make it, her head is gone!
Dec 9, 2013 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
just go and see Gyo no do it i will give you the loaded gun it is the wast film i have ever seen EVER not just in anime but EVER you know how bad a show is when the walking zombie fish is THE GOOD POINT in the film no really the fucking land walking zombie fish is the best part about the film i could live with the film like that but just keep watching it it gets worse really REALLY FUCKING WORSE it is the only show i had to buy that i set on fire no i did i put in my fire place and watched that fucker burn that was the best choice i made in my life now go and watch it you want regret it i promise you :}
Dec 18, 2013 2:06 PM
Oct 2013
Worst anime ever: Green Green
Dec 19, 2013 2:22 AM
Aug 2011
Sword For Truth Is The Worst I Have Ever Seen.
Dec 22, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
this thread...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 10, 2014 7:11 PM

Mar 2012
currently Mars of Destruction isn't the lowest rated anime on this site

seems Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven did beat this anime as the lowest rated:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3287/Tenkuu_Danzato_Skelter_Heaven
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mars of Destruction Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shegoblin - Aug 31, 2008

415 by DLboom77 »»
May 4, 12:55 PM

» Fandub

madcollector101 - May 25, 2022

6 by PxHC »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:38 PM

» Rip Top review

Zerity - Feb 25, 2022

7 by morenosendpie »»
Sep 27, 2022 1:07 AM

» Could have been good

removed-user - Nov 2, 2021

6 by ptero93 »»
May 21, 2022 1:17 PM

» ancients literally blowned a head and not even one character reacted to it

NaughtySempai - Nov 2, 2021

5 by James_xeno »»
Feb 28, 2022 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.