Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »
Oct 4, 2012 7:13 AM
Oct 2009
Maann-y said:
dragonman said:
i cant rember much but i do rember this
there was this woman around 20 living alone in japan then her cousin i think a 13 year old boy was sent to live with her to learn more of his violin i think it was he ends up falling for her but she is like a sadist she fakes sleeps and see what he does exactly sometimes walks in a top n panties on pourpose to see his reaction i think it was all coulor
any takers to help me find it?

OMG. I went over 400 manga on my list to find this manga for you! I was searching and searching and I remembered that I too read it and liked it! So, I was thinking of how the artwork looked like and then BAAM! I remembered the author whose ecchi stories interested me! So I went to look at his (Amazume, Ryuta) work collection.

This should be it: http://myanimelist.net/manga/25338/Puppy_Lovers

He's one of my favorite author!...besides Harumi Chihiro of course!

yes thats it thanks very much i was wondering what that was for months thanks again
Oct 4, 2012 7:16 AM
Oct 2009
diamond_spade said:
da story is a bout this boy who was raise by his grandfather i think because his parents died his grandfather would would beat him if he have friends and say that life is not worth living and he was locked in a room for 3 days because he brought friends home.am not sure if hes an adult now but when his cousin told him that his grandfather was ill he came to visit him in the hospital n c that da grandfather was being so nice to his cousin and he remembered about the time he was beaten and later his grandfather apologized.. i think it has to do with somethings about a girl who want to destroy da world bc she love it n its also about a big hammer that will destroy earth

might be biscit hammer cant spell the first word right tho about a girl who wants to take over the world but a hammer is about to break it shes a princess and he is a lizard knight if that helps
Oct 4, 2012 12:48 PM
Oct 2012
I need help!!!
ENJOUJI Maki - manga, actually, I think there's one of published manga that the cartoon drawing was exactly like this. I read it before and there're so many chapters (not completed) but when I was back to read it again, I can't find it. That's weird. So I'm not pretty sure that the writer is the same person.
the storyline, well, I'm not sure either (It's like a year ago and I still can't find it) It's about a woman met a boss whom was her butler when she was young and then they became girlfriend-boyfriend that when it's out of work-time, her boss still took care of her like a butler.
yeah... if somebody knew, plz tell me bout it.
Oct 4, 2012 12:52 PM

Sep 2011
mcgreen said:
I need help!!!
ENJOUJI Maki - manga, actually, I think there's one of published manga that the cartoon drawing was exactly like this. I read it before and there're so many chapters (not completed) but when I was back to read it again, I can't find it. That's weird. So I'm not pretty sure that the writer is the same person.
the storyline, well, I'm not sure either (It's like a year ago and I still can't find it) It's about a woman met a boss whom was her butler when she was young and then they became girlfriend-boyfriend that when it's out of work-time, her boss still took care of her like a butler.
yeah... if somebody knew, plz tell me bout it.

Chou yo Hana yo ( O Butterfly O Flower )
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3581/Chou_yo_Hana_yo
Oct 4, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2012
Gosh!!! That's right
You're sooooo AWESOME!!! Thank u sooo much
Oct 4, 2012 1:30 PM

Apr 2011
Looking for a manga with a middle age guy who went back in time to his high school life. He is trying to prevent his male childhood friend from killing him, by not being a total player in high school. Because back than, he had sexual intercourse with alot of girls and he believe having sex w/ his childhood friend pushed him into murdering the protagonist in the future. ONGOING series btw. forgotten name.
Oct 5, 2012 9:36 PM

Dec 2009

Does anyone know this?

vansonbee said:
Looking for a manga with a middle age guy who went back in time to his high school life. He is trying to prevent his male childhood friend from killing him, by not being a total player in high school. Because back than, he had sexual intercourse with alot of girls and he believe having sex w/ his childhood friend pushed him into murdering the protagonist in the future. ONGOING series btw. forgotten name.

Ore ga
Oct 5, 2012 9:38 PM

Feb 2012
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

Possibly hbyukiyou na silent
Oct 5, 2012 9:39 PM

Dec 2009
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

I know the link says this because it was in the Bukiyou's manga page, but the art definitely doesn't look like it. ;w;
Oct 5, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
Liinah said:
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

I know the link says this because it was in the Bukiyou's manga page, but the art definitely doesn't look like it. ;w;

That isn't exactly manga art to start with it's cover art so it's going to be more detailed. Also here is a example of it frm hbyukiyou na silent

It doesn't match the art for it but, it's still used for it
Oct 5, 2012 9:51 PM

Dec 2009
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:
MidnightPride said:
Liinah said:

Does anyone know this?

That isn't exactly manga art to start with it's cover art so it's going to be more detailed. Also here is a example of it frm hbyukiyou na silent

It doesn't match the art for it but, it's still used for it

Even for a cover art I don't think they would go as far as even changing the characters reactions.

But if you say so, then thanks. ~
Oct 6, 2012 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Could somebody help me please ? I'm looking for a quite recent manga (less than 5 years old I think) I read a little while ago , whose title I can't remember :
It was a shonen I think , with drama and mature content . It was about a guy that hates show business and that find out that his girlfriend is an idol . When his girlfriend try to find the reasons he hates it so much , her manager , who is also her mother if my memory is good , tells her that when he was young he was a famous child actor , and his family lived quite well thanks to it , but when he grew up his popularity dropped and his family had to face a financial crisis that led to suicides in his family . Despite this hatred , he still is madly in love with his GF and wants to marry her . Her mother , who was also his manager , puts conditions : they must hide it , and he has to work himself as a manager .
Well I remember this much but not the title and I really want to read it again (I don't think it ended) , so if it tells you something and if you can help me , please do ^^

PS : I'm sorry for my English if it's bad , 'cause I'm French ^^'
Oct 6, 2012 5:32 PM

Oct 2010
raito33 said:
Could somebody help me please ? I'm looking for a quite recent manga (less than 5 years old I think) I read a little while ago , whose title I can't remember :
It was a shonen I think , with drama and mature content . It was about a guy that hates show business and that find out that his girlfriend is an idol . When his girlfriend try to find the reasons he hates it so much , her manager , who is also her mother if my memory is good , tells her that when he was young he was a famous child actor , and his family lived quite well thanks to it , but when he grew up his popularity dropped and his family had to face a financial crisis that led to suicides in his family . Despite this hatred , he still is madly in love with his GF and wants to marry her . Her mother , who was also his manager , puts conditions : they must hide it , and he has to work himself as a manager .
Well I remember this much but not the title and I really want to read it again (I don't think it ended) , so if it tells you something and if you can help me , please do ^^

PS : I'm sorry for my English if it's bad , 'cause I'm French ^^'

Duction Man
Oct 7, 2012 6:15 AM

Oct 2012
Thanks a lot :D
Oct 7, 2012 7:48 AM

May 2012
Anybody here knows the manga? My friend won't tell me -.-

AlteriaOct 7, 2012 8:24 AM
Oct 7, 2012 8:14 AM
Aug 2012
whats dis manga? I wanna read it forgot the name tho I remem the summary ish

Its about a guy goes back in time(historical romance)I think he falls in a waterwell not completely sure tho,and its a romance it has 13 chapters but only 7 or 6 are translated so far into english the pictureon mangafox was two chicks I think one with an umbrella
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Oct 7, 2012 8:26 AM

Jan 2012
muntasir123 said:
whats dis manga? I wanna read it forgot the name tho I remem the summary ish

Its about a guy goes back in time(historical romance)I think he falls in a waterwell not completely sure tho,and its a romance it has 13 chapters but only 7 or 6 are translated so far into english the pictureon mangafox was two chicks I think one with an umbrella

Ikoku Shoujo to Sumire no Hanataba
Oct 7, 2012 9:18 AM

Jul 2011
Syaoran222 said:
Anybody here knows the manga? My friend won't tell me -.-

Otomen.
Oct 8, 2012 8:51 AM

Dec 2011
Hey.

Oct 8, 2012 11:46 AM

Sep 2009
OG-3 said:
Hey.

First one is Diamond Beat.
Oct 8, 2012 3:07 PM
Aug 2012
Anyone know this manga Its a shojo with a girl having a mind of a girl who died about 10 or so years ago and her lover is out there and the girl who is around 10 or 12 wants to find him, it has 7 chapters I believe translated so far and the picture on mangafox was of a girl with something on her head. Its a romance btw
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Oct 8, 2012 3:12 PM

Dec 2009
muntasir123 said:
Anyone know this manga Its a shojo with a girl having a mind of a girl who died about 10 or so years ago and her lover is out there and the girl who is around 10 or 12 wants to find him, it has 7 chapters I believe translated so far and the picture on mangafox was of a girl with something on her head. Its a romance btw

Hajumari no Niina
Oct 8, 2012 4:58 PM

Mar 2011
Does anyone know this manga about a girl having a crush on this boy and when she goes to his house she finds out he's living with 3 other girls and decides to move in? It's a shounen I think.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Oct 8, 2012 5:21 PM

Dec 2009
BossTheKid said:
Does anyone know this manga about a girl having a crush on this boy and when she goes to his house she finds out he's living with 3 other girls and decides to move in? It's a shounen I think.

Do you happen to have any more information? Like hair color or something.

Hmm, there is Hidan no Aria, but I don't remember if the girl actually moves in, and it's only one girl living with the boy, though.
Or maybe Elfen Lied.
Oct 8, 2012 5:26 PM

Mar 2011
I don't remember hair color but it was an apartment. Her hair might have been blue.
Jelly?
Oct 8, 2012 6:22 PM

Apr 2011
BossTheKid said:
I don't remember hair color but it was an apartment. Her hair might have been blue.
IINAZUKE KYOUTEI
Oct 8, 2012 6:40 PM

Mar 2011
vansonbee said:
BossTheKid said:
IINAZUKE KYOUTEI
And art is about 2004-2006...
Jelly?
Oct 9, 2012 1:19 AM

May 2009
Need some help!

Oct 9, 2012 1:34 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
SunflowerDaisho said:
SKET Dance chapter 252.

SunflowerDaisho said:
Ichinensei ni Nacchattara chapter 10.

SunflowerDaisho said:
Chou Dokyuu Shoujo 4946 chapter 19.

SunflowerDaisho said:
Together Forever.
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 9, 2012 10:15 AM

May 2009
Naruleach said:

Awesome! Thank you so much!!
Oct 9, 2012 10:19 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
SunflowerDaisho said:

Eden: It's and Endless World!
Oct 9, 2012 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
papaOct 10, 2012 5:02 AM
Oct 10, 2012 4:12 AM
Jan 2012
hai all

here is the first scene.
A girl hiding by a wall is watching a scene.
There,A boy that she admires is confessing another girl.
That girl rejects him
so out first girl feels happy and decides to impress him.

please help me in finding the name of this manga.please
Oct 10, 2012 2:01 PM
May 2009
satochan said:
hai all

here is the first scene.
That girl rejects him

This scene is too typical of a (shoujo) manga, please add more details. Like, do you remember the author's drawing? genre?
Oct 10, 2012 2:04 PM

Aug 2012

Oct 10, 2012 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
D3VILPANDA said:

2. Diamond Beat
3. Nabari no Ou
Oct 10, 2012 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
D3VILPANDA said:

Mardock Scramble
Oct 10, 2012 2:36 PM
Aug 2012
Looking for manga with girl with bright red hair running away from a prince arranged marriaged, its a shojo she finds a guy and he protects her she falls in love with him.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Oct 10, 2012 3:18 PM

Aug 2010
muntasir123 said:
Looking for manga with girl with bright red hair running away from a prince arranged marriaged, its a shojo she finds a guy and he protects her she falls in love with him.

probably Akagami no Shirayuki Hime
Oct 10, 2012 3:34 PM
Aug 2012
CrystalLake said:
muntasir123 said:

probably Akagami no Shirayuki Hime

Thanks ive been meaning to read that for a while
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Oct 11, 2012 2:48 AM

Oct 2011
satochan said:
hai all

here is the first scene.
That girl rejects him

Just a shot in the dark but is it Crazy love game?

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
Oct 11, 2012 9:17 AM

Oct 2011
Hey, does anyone know where those are from?

Oct 12, 2012 10:24 AM

Oct 2012

I only know the last one.
From Suki, Tokoro ni Yori Arashi, 2nd One shot, Love Sonet.
Oct 12, 2012 10:29 AM

Feb 2012
Oct 12, 2012 10:38 AM

Oct 2012
Ramkec said:

Not from any manga but from a game instead. That`s a fanart of Squall though. From FFVIII, Squall Lionheart. That`s his default outfit.
Oct 12, 2012 11:15 AM

Feb 2012
raionsama said:
Ramkec said:

Not from any manga but from a game instead. That`s a fanart of Squall though. From FFVIII, Squall Lionheart. That`s his default outfit.

I see, thx ^^
Oct 12, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
I forgot the name of the manga !!

Help ? ;(
Oct 12, 2012 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
AkaiRingo000 said:
I forgot the name of the manga !!

Help ? ;(

sounds like Akuma na Eros.
Oct 13, 2012 10:08 AM
Oct 2012
It has been a while since I read it, so pardon for the poor description.
All I can remember is it was a Korean Manhwa most likely from the Naver comics site about a boy who had some kind of mysterious supernatural ability dealing with something in his eyes, I think he was able to make someone do something after looking into his eyes. He used it on a random person in the streets then a teacher at school.

Any leads would be appreciated!
Oct 13, 2012 12:50 PM

Feb 2010
Suddenly I remembered this, but can't find what it is.
It's a shoujo manga about school like 95% of them (and romance), I don't remember the main plotline, but remember that one of the characters is a girl who is a plain-looking girl in the class (with glasses and such), but when she comes home she becomes some sort of "internet beaty" with another name and personality. Later I remember that one of the main characters found out about it.
Thanks in advance.
ShifrovalOct 13, 2012 12:56 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1056 by Francis_0 »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

377 by Nissy »»
4 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Apr 23

3 by GudBoy »»
6 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

67 by rurina-chan »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.