Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's Touma!

Ya, I see the Imagine Breaker. Well, I kinda remember this from Index. Misaka laughs at Touma for losing money ahahaha. Oh wait. Also, is this the first time that Saten and Touma are in the same show?

Oh God Kuroko silly you, getting over exaggerated just like I kinda expected.

>Misaka clone spotted
Poor Misaka ;.;

I see Accelerator this episode, nice.
I think he's wearing a new shirt and sweater. Anyways, nice to see him imo. Being the strongest level 5 Esper in Academy City is tough. Oh and look, his apartment isn't trashed up than I originally had thought.

I enjoyed the episode overall. Kuroko is so priceless with her face expressions hahaha. I definitely like her devotion to her oneesama though.
Jun 21, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ Vending machine scene. lol @ Kuroko. What?? Clones... It still goes on!

And there's also a scene with getting Acce. to the experiment.

Nice talk at the end. "stand still", Another song by Iguchi-san.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2013 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
Jun 21, 2013 7:57 AM

Jul 2007
New ending!!!! Maybe a new opening next time too? Anyways cool episode once again. Judging from the preview next episode will be Touma + Imouto mostly so the fight vs Accelator should be 3 eps away?

PS> Kuroko+ Misaka super cute as always <3
Jun 21, 2013 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
Cloudy-Sky said:
Maybe a new opening next time too?

OP2 title hasn't announced yet, and OP of To Aru series usually continued until the middle of 2nd cour, so I don't think it would changed yet.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 21, 2013 10:53 AM

Aug 2009
Raw:
I never thought that The Misaka Network was so....colorful...

I like that they started Accelerator's past here,that way it wont "mess" the fight much.

I just noticed that the eyes of MISAKA are slightly different in color.Although I prefer how they were in Index,I guess it is fine as long as they are different.Still th eIndex version is better for comedy.
After memory loss Touma is hilarious.
Kuroko's reactions were win.

Too bad that they cut some/one vending machine scenes.

Stark700 said:
Oh and look, his apartment isn't trashed up than I originally had thought.
Welll that because he wasnt

Although it could be a different apartment,the couch and bed are positioned similar to those of Index.
Jun 21, 2013 11:20 AM

Feb 2009
Based TouMAN is here! So much for some thinking that they'll just recycle the clips from Index.
This is quite fun as I'm rereading vol3 of the LN and I'm seeing the other side of the story here in the anime. Well it is the other side of the story and not a different version that some might think(removing TouMAN's involvement, making the other girls relevant, etc.) inb4 Railgun is a standalone and separate from Index.
That despair from Misaka. Really good job from Satou Rina. Yes Misaka, the enemy is Academy City itself. It always was and always will be.
And I can see people complaining about Accelerator's past here in terms of its relevance and importance to his character.
New ED huh. Didn't pay much attention as I don't listen to it. But Misaka and Touma in there. More fuel to add to the fire!! >_>
Great episode. A few more episodes till the big event. Should be fun.

Now time to watch that camrip of the Index movie...
belatkuroJun 21, 2013 11:34 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
Watching Touma and Biribiri interact with each other is always an entertaining sight.

Dat Kuroko as well.
Jun 21, 2013 12:43 PM
Jan 2012
No pantsu-shots, strange, is JCstaff growing up?
I'll get the confirm in the second filler part.
Jun 21, 2013 1:17 PM

Mar 2013
and so begins another week of waiting. I'm not sure how i feel about the imouto's eyes. their nice but im not sure if i perfer them over the older ones. might have liked them better if the eyes changed over once the imouto's started thinking for themselves.
Jun 21, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
Woah nostalgia trip, the vending machine scene! :D

After watching this episode, I'm watching back the Index version of the same scene. I glad they keep the difference which is interesting.
In Index it much more fun because of Touma's perspective who just lost his memories before while in this ep it feel laid back because Mikoto's perspective who just recovered from her nightmare.... which haunt back because of her clone appearance & also Kuroko's thought.

Accel's backstory which from the tankoubon added to this ep feel weird at first but it make sense at that scene. They cut some part though, probably will animate the rest during the fight. Wait.... they

Nice song. Lol that is really shippy at the end, didn't expect that. XD
Jun 21, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
arena149 said:
Woah nostalgia trip, the vending machine scene! :D

After watching this episode, I'm watching back the Index version of the same scene. I glad they keep the difference which is interesting.
In Index it much more fun because of Touma's perspective who just lost his memories before while in this ep it feel laid back because Mikoto's perspective who just recovered from her nightmare.... which haunt back because of her clone appearance & also Kuroko's thought.

Accel's backstory which from the tankoubon added to this ep feel weird at first but it make sense at that scene. They cut some part though, probably will animate the rest during the fight. Wait.... they

Nice song. Lol that is really shippy at the end, didn't expect that. XD
They didnt cut some part, they cut half of it.They will definitely animate all of his Railgun backstory.Oh wait ,here take some irrelevant Sol scenes...That would be bad...

Yes the censor bar was so bad.
belatkuro said:

And I can see people complaining about Accelerator's past here in terms of its relevance and importance to his character.

I would like to see one.That would start a great discussion.
Jun 21, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
They didnt cut some part, they cut half of it.They will definitely animate all of his Railgun backstory.Oh wait ,here take some irrelevant Sol scenes...That would be bad...

Yes the censor bar was so bad.

Well they cut half of it, but what I refer is the scene where Accel reflected back a brick to some guy's face who tried to attack him during the negotiation part.
Jun 21, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2008
*sigh* looks like 10031> character eye design didn't change... go figure.
Anyways t'was nice to see Mikoto's perspective. And loved the One shot ending song!
Jun 21, 2013 7:09 PM

Jan 2013
LOL dat preview.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 21, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2011
How the heck do you wankers watch it so early?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 21, 2013 9:16 PM

Feb 2009
GodlyKyon said:
It's called watching the RAW.
Jun 21, 2013 9:31 PM

Sep 2011
belatkuro said:
GodlyKyon said:
No... I meant stark, I know what raw is like, trust em.
Jun 21, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2012
Heavy dialogue episode, nonetheless:

Finally, that moddafuka Touma is here! I miss the guy so much XD. The vending machine scene is almost an exact replicate of Index, but it were told under Misaka's perspective. Poor MISAKA 10031
Jun 21, 2013 9:40 PM

Feb 2009
GodlyKyon said:
belatkuro said:
GodlyKyon said:
He watches in a livestream. Either Justin or some other site. He likes to firstfag every show.
Jun 21, 2013 10:17 PM

Sep 2011
belatkuro said:
GodlyKyon said:
belatkuro said:
GodlyKyon said:
He watches in a livestream. Either Justin or some other site. He likes to firstfag every show.
Huh, that's pretty cool I suppose, thanks
Jun 21, 2013 10:41 PM

Sep 2012
Why must this show always feel like each episode is 5 minutes long?
Seeing Kuroko get screentime was amazing as usual <3 Though I miss my Meltdowner :(
Jun 21, 2013 10:49 PM

Aug 2012
After this I don't think there will be any problem with the "retold" episodes boring anyone or bringing the quality of the season down(not that I'm one of the ones that ever thought it would). Even with exact replicate scenes, just having Misaka's perspective with a fitting direction for the tone of this season is interesting enough. Having the extra dialogue in places keeps the comedic parts entertaining for all of us that watched Index, and showing scenes from different angles and different direction(10031 helping Touma with the cans) keeps the animation fresh and the tone consistent.

And man am I glad to see Touma, but I'm still very stuck on seeing the rest of the arc from Misaka's perspective, especially after the bone chillingly well done scenes with 10031 and Kuroko.
Jun 21, 2013 10:52 PM

Sep 2011
Hmmm... That Misaka I outo eye design kind of does suck...

Whatever though, hoping the new Accelerator battle scene would be fun to watch
Jun 21, 2013 10:53 PM
Jan 2013

^does that count as a spoiler?? would be pretty stupid to not see index so idk why it would count as a spoiler >.>
tomtomr92Jun 21, 2013 10:58 PM
Jun 21, 2013 10:56 PM

May 2012
Kimi kawaWIII ne.

ONEEEESAMAAA.

One of the best prequels ever.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 21, 2013 11:29 PM

Sep 2011
Sparky<3. Glad Touma had his debut this episode and hopefully we'll get to see his Battle with Accelerator like we did in Index.
Jun 21, 2013 11:40 PM

Jan 2012
i love it when two series crosses
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 21, 2013 11:48 PM

May 2011
It is gonna be so fun and interesting to rewatch the same sequence of this arc with Misaka's perspective and some minor dialogue changes.

And lol oh so that's why she's got a grudge against that vending machine. Haha ten thousand yen.
ZeroZxJun 21, 2013 11:54 PM
Jun 21, 2013 11:51 PM

Dec 2011
Didn't really like the altered/skipped vending machine parts but great ep nonetheless. I really liked the new ending song, it fit perfectly with that last scene. I want the full version ;-;
Jun 22, 2013 12:08 AM

Sep 2012
WTF was accelerator chewing?
Jun 22, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
egnaro315 said:

I think a part of her dead body :/
Jun 22, 2013 12:14 AM
May 2013
Her finger.
Jun 22, 2013 12:16 AM

Dec 2012
Kind of a boring episode, more like a filler. But i feel it was necessary.
From watching Index i kinda liked the Accelaretor but now i hate him more than anyone else and it really pains me to see Misaka doing all of this alone :( she should just tell Kuroko and after that i doubt Kuroko would want to protect her beloved Academy City anymore.
Jun 22, 2013 12:18 AM

Jan 2011
RedShadoww said:
Didn't really like the altered/skipped vending machine parts but great ep nonetheless. I really liked the new ending song, it fit perfectly with that last scene. I want the full version ;-;
Stand Still is already out was a bonus with Grow Slowly Single or at least where i got it

liked this one to bad Misaka had to get sent into despair after thinking it was all over :( ,second half should be good for me since i barely remember Index 1.
Jun 22, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2011
Raito said:
egnaro315 said:

AnimeHavenNet said:
Her finger.

No. It was Gum... It lost its flavor.
TyrelJun 22, 2013 12:34 AM
Jun 22, 2013 12:37 AM

Dec 2012
SuperFunSize said:
From watching Index i kinda liked the Accelaretor but now i hate him more than anyone else and it really pains me to see Misaka doing all of this alone :( she should just tell Kuroko and after that i doubt Kuroko would want to protect her beloved Academy City anymore.

That's why the introduction of Touma is very important. Misaka is not alone anymore and the ending picture emphasized on that

Accelerator is a prick and he will get his punishment in due time. This episode touched a bit on the reason Accelerator participated in the project. He wants to be an "absolute power so no one can even dream of taking him on."
Jun 22, 2013 1:13 AM

May 2011
Not a bad episode at all. Kinda like seeing Touma a little more now than I did in Index since I hadn't read the LN back then. Either that or possibly nostalgia, I really liked that scene. ^^
Jun 22, 2013 1:16 AM

Mar 2013
Finally.......Kamijou Touma is here......
I've been waiting for months just to see him and in this episode, it felt like 5 minutes.....damn...
The way Misaka and Touma met was a bit different from Index, but nevertheless it was still an awesome and funny meeting ^_^
Jun 22, 2013 1:43 AM
Dec 2008
I found a link to the song here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9cggh9ac5hfbmj8/733_gsep.hikari.zip

pw for the rar is toarushikari
Jun 22, 2013 1:45 AM

Sep 2012
Well accelerator must've mutilated that gum to the core that it was censored.
Jun 22, 2013 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
Oh i had forgoten this was just after touma memory loss.

Damn i liked touma back then, fuck index season 2.
Jun 22, 2013 1:49 AM
Mar 2012
Demmit, each episode keeps getting better and better...
Jun 22, 2013 1:59 AM

Jun 2010
Vending Machine scene <3

Touma!!!!!!!!

There's barely any action in this episode and its still epic.

They've changed some things that made it better than the Manga.

Holy mother of adaptation, can't wait for the next episode.

I can't wait to see the Touma x Misaka scene in the bridge again.

Didn't even notice that there's a new ED since stand still is already in my playlist for like a month now.

Anyways, 5/5 episode

-MgZ_Jun 22, 2013 2:10 AM
Jun 22, 2013 2:22 AM

Oct 2012
Aw I remembered that Touma's memories are gone :(
Lol so many Kuroko's priceless face
Anyway just 3-4 episodes until Accelerator vs TouMAN!!

Poor accelerator, actually he's being used by Academy city and being hated so many people...
Can't wait until the good Accelerator appeared :)
"Signature removed"
Jun 22, 2013 2:34 AM

Aug 2009
tomtomr92 said:

^does that count as a spoiler?? would be pretty stupid to not see index so idk why it would count as a spoiler >.>
Kinda difficult to happen since the series passed the scene...It may be shown in someway when Mikasa finds info on Tree Diagram.

ThangLong said:
SuperFunSize said:

That's why the introduction of Touma is very important. Misaka is not alone anymore and the ending picture emphasized on that

Accelerator is a prick and he will get his punishment in due time. This episode touched a bit on the reason Accelerator participated in the project. He wants to be an "absolute power so no one can even dream of taking him on."

You DO know why he wanted this power right?

Tyrel said:
Raito said:
egnaro315 said:

AnimeHavenNet said:
Her finger.

No. It was Gum... It lost its flavor.
If I remember correctly he was chewing a MISAKA's finger after one fight.In the image it really doesnt look like one.If it isnt they really trolled us with the censor bar
ssjokgJun 22, 2013 2:37 AM
Jun 22, 2013 3:09 AM

Feb 2012
Okay so I wasn't having deja vu this episode like I originally thought. Well I think at some point I might have to rewatch Index.
Jun 22, 2013 3:27 AM

Jan 2008
Really enjoyed this episode, seeing Touma again and Kuroko was just hilarious this episode. That was some really weird censor bar too... Kinda want to rewatch Index now.
Jun 22, 2013 4:02 AM

Mar 2012
It's here. Our hero Touma and 10032 make an appearance. And I like how the ED change to fit the mood of the episode.

Go Touma.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 22, 2013 4:04 AM

Sep 2012
I could help laughing at the drinks Railgun got from the machines...

Yam drink
Ichigo Oden
Hanabero Pineapple Juice
Liquid Candy (super thick type)

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.