Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat nurse uniform <3333 looking good.

CONTROL. Nice drive lol. The episode felt really relaxing to me. Cute bunny outfits btw. Dunno why but it reminded me a little of Tamako Market. Hawt:
Stark700Jun 20, 2013 8:06 AM
Jun 20, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2008
Pretty angry they decided to skip the swimsuit scene... I MEAN COME ON! SWIMSUITS THAT BECOME TRANSPARENT WHEN WET?!!! /rage

Overall, the episode was pointless and felt like a filler type episode. What I learned this episode. Kei likes thick and sweet fluids.... I'm sure it'll be useful information for future episodes.
Jun 20, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
baris28 said:
i liked this episode a lot can't wait for next week's episode.
You have to wait longer if you want to see anything new !! Next week is a special that summarizes what has happened so far.

I repeat

Next week is a Recap special episode.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 20, 2013 9:54 AM

May 2013
Nice to see what they do on their day off.

I can't believe Sugaru stood there for six hours just to see what looks like a spaceship.

That girl driving was awesome. Bon voyage lol.
Jun 20, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2013
Well, we've hit the half-way point and again absolutely nothing has happened.

I forgot how much I hate "nothing" episodes. I haven't had to experience one of those in a while, but MJP wants to get in all the cliches so I guess I should have expected it.

Oh well, the pure definition of "filler"...

The only side story of note that was somewhat interesting was that of Asagi and Anna, but even that was because of slightly manipulated sappiness.

In the end, nothing to talk about with this episode. I didn't hate it, but there was nothing to like about it either. I'll have to give it a 4.4/10.

Next week seems to finally be introducing that raven-hared character that's been in the background in a few episodes. Will he (she?) be coming to join the team, or just be another minor supporting character?
Jun 20, 2013 10:15 AM

Jul 2008
As every filler episode in any series, boring as hell.
Jun 20, 2013 10:16 AM

Feb 2013
symbv said:
baris28 said:
You have to wait longer if you want to see anything new !! Next week is a special that summarizes what has happened so far.

I repeat

What? Really?! It looked like they had some new material...but I guess it will be like some of the SEED recap episodes were they advertise new material but a majority of the episode is really just going to be flashbacks and recaps.

Sigh, two "nothing" episodes in a row?....and just when I thought this show had some promise....
Jun 20, 2013 10:48 AM

Sep 2012
Irenesharda said:
Sigh, two "nothing" episodes in a row?....and just when I thought this show had some promise....
Not sure if you know I wrote how the story will go in this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=611773
Spoiler alerts of course.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 20, 2013 11:18 AM

Jun 2012
Not sure if they needed to break the momentum the past couple episodes had but I enjoyed enough this week's look into how the cast spends their free time. Just adds to their quirks

Almost missed that swimsuit commercial after the credits haha
Jun 20, 2013 11:31 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hm, was an okay episode. I liked the parts with Asagi and that little girl, it shows that he is a really considerate person. And Izuru drawing manga was nice too. That swimsuit commercial at the end...too much of a difference between Kei and Tamaki o_o Well overall I kind of wanted to fall asleep >< and what is this about a recap? It doesn't really sound like one though? From the episode synopsis anyways.
Jun 20, 2013 11:59 AM

Sep 2012
The one major discovery is Hidaka Rina (the seiyuu of choice for loli character) voicing Anna. I wonder if we are going to see her more later in the series.

Jun 20, 2013 12:48 PM
Oct 2010
o kai so shy and reserved <3

what was that at the end
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
lol @Izuru's scene. Guess next week there will be some practice involving Izuru..
Keep moving forward
Jun 20, 2013 1:14 PM
Mar 2012
symbv said:
baris28 said:

I repeat

The video of this episode which Crunchyroll simulcasted had the real episode 13 preview but the TV airing in Japan are showing they're airing a recap on next week.

I guess that's why some people thinking that there will be a real new episode next week.
melina_putriJun 20, 2013 7:24 PM
Jun 20, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, some sweet parts.
Jun 20, 2013 4:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Tamaki and Kei being used for PR/propaganda, Toshikazu essentially on a date with Anna, Izuru writes and then forces his ground crew to read a manga story, and Ataru impatiently waiting in the rain for hours for an important shipment (person, equipment, or both?).

I would have liked it better if they had spent less time on news broadcast (especially repeating the launch scenes) and used that to juxtapose something more serious going on interspersed with the 'mundane' activities of the five main characters.
Jun 20, 2013 4:44 PM

May 2008
Well jeez

Nothing at all happened.

I did like the scenes with Toshikazu though since he's my favorite and those were cute.

Jun 20, 2013 5:10 PM

Jan 2009
lol Kei and Tamaki are sexy this episode, nothing much to say about this episode its just for the characters to relax, next episode will be more interesting since the Ace pilot enters the fray

symbv said:

what? did the spoilers you provided where wrong? i hope its not a recap episode
degJun 20, 2013 5:25 PM
Jun 20, 2013 6:51 PM
Feb 2009
goddammit that was pretty boring to watch
Jun 21, 2013 1:00 AM

Mar 2013
Kei was too cute. Especially when she was voicing her dislike of the swimsuit shoot. I'm rooting for Kei x Izuru, but I know too well that will never happen.

I mean, Izuru is dense as ever and doesn't seem to be interested in Kei at all. Whyyyy does the MC have to fall in love with pink/white haired girls?!

Also, I love breasts as much as the next guy, but Tamaki's are just too comical.
Jun 21, 2013 2:10 AM

May 2010
Waited all day for a ship? da hell?
Jun 21, 2013 2:20 AM

Feb 2012
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite Majestic Prince episode.

Also there's a swimsuit scene after the ED but they look nothing like how they were described earlier in the episode.
Jun 21, 2013 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
Whelp that was totally underwhelming. zzzz
Jun 21, 2013 2:44 AM

Jul 2011
symbv said:
baris28 said:

I repeat

DAFUQ?!
Jun 21, 2013 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
j0x said:
what? did the spoilers you provided where wrong? i hope its not a recap episode
Spoiler I provided is correct, but next week is a special episode, so does not count towards the actual episode number or anything I wrote in spoilers.

melina_putri said:

The video of this episode which Crunchyroll simulcasted had the real episode 13 preview but the TV airing in Japan are showing they're airing a recap on next week.

I guess that's why some people thinking that there will be a real new episode next week.
The broadcast in Japan also has the ep13 preview, but at the end there is some text on the screen saying next week it will a recap episode.

Jun 21, 2013 11:31 AM

Mar 2013
Sometimes I wonder why I still watch this series.
Jun 21, 2013 1:44 PM

Apr 2007
I thought it was an amusing episode, breaks are nice. Kei's freak out about the swimsuit was kinda scary though lol
Jun 21, 2013 3:14 PM

Oct 2011
A relaxing episode. Team Rabbits needs time off from their work every now and then.

Kei and Tamaki doing some PR stuff. Showing their support to the people. Love their costumes XD. Dat swimsuit.

Asagi and Anna shopping together was cute.

WTH Suguru. I thought he was gonna watch the sunrise or something then found out he and his crew were waiting for a ship? "An important shipment"

Dat kid and his knowledge of Gold 4 Specs : 0

Izuru creating another manga so his crew can appreciate it XD. It looked good as alwasy.

Next week a new member joins Team Rabbit.

I read a comment and someone mentioned this episode had Gundam 00 reference?Must of been the poster Kei and Tamaki advertise to have people join GDF.
Jun 21, 2013 3:29 PM

Jan 2009
symbv said:
Spoiler I provided is correct, but next week is a special episode, so does not count towards the actual episode number or anything I wrote in spoilers.
The broadcast in Japan also has the ep13 preview, but at the end there is some text on the screen saying next week it will a recap episode.

i see but it could also be that half of the next week episode will be recap and the other half will be actual episode 13, i hope im right lol

AnimeFan500 said:
WTH Suguru. I thought he was gonna watch the sunrise or something then found out he and his crew were waiting for a ship? "An important shipment"

that shipment maybe the new weapon or new ASHMB for the new ace pilot that will appear
Jun 21, 2013 7:55 PM

Sep 2011
Seriously?
Jun 22, 2013 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah, for me this has always been the worst show of the season (6/10) and this was particularily boring.
I personally don't mind most filler episodes, they can be done well, but this was just...boring.
Still, the show is not THAT terrible so I will continue watching. A lot has to happen for me to drop something XD
Hope it will get better.
Jun 22, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2011
Boring episode , hardly got through it.
Jun 22, 2013 5:09 PM

May 2012
This show is boring. Dropped.
Jun 23, 2013 1:20 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

A little boring episode or should I say damn useless at times! XD
Too bad it was just a filler, because soon there is also a recap! ^ _ ^

Stark700 said:

I think this is not the best pic to highlight the forms of explosive Tamaki and those delicate Kei! XD
Jun 23, 2013 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
That was a pretty fun little piece of fluff. It's nice to see everyone decompress a little, and see some of the pilots get to know their crews a little better. I just hope that this isn't used as death bait for later.

Jun 23, 2013 1:13 PM

May 2012
Why the hell was they standing there in space for hours, I mean for hours waiting for a damn satellite? Also those swimsuits hot damn. 2D girls are the best! Lol!
Jun 23, 2013 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
WHAT IS WITH THAT DRIVING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jun 24, 2013 5:02 AM

Oct 2010
I enjoyed it honestly. Don't know why people are being annoyed. Character's personality won't be just flashed out during battle. In scenes like these do you get to know how each of them reacts to different circumstance.

But yeah, really liked Asagi during his ''date'' with Anna. He would make a great boyfriend. ^^
Jun 24, 2013 10:30 AM

Nov 2009
Pretty funny episode!!!

Another relaxing episode and Kei seems to have worked the hardest out of everyone as she eats all those replenishing energy rations in such a short amount of time. I liked the designs of the outifts that Kei and Tamaki wore during their mission and that kid in the elementary school sure knows his stuff about Suruga's AHSMB and I think he has potential to succeed him. I liked the drawings and style they used for the PVs and adverts for the MJP and GDF.

Indeed talking about Suruga, I thought he was doing some kind of training as he was just standing there for numerous hours but turns out that he was waiting for something to arrive and I wonder what it was to make him go out of his way in standing there for so long. Yamada and her driving skills were so good and felt like Initial D. Kei was funny when she commented the supposed transparent swimsuit when it gets wet. Good to see a different side of Asagi and he was very kind with the girl Anna who is in his pit crew as he spent all day shopping and being with her.

Looking forward to the new character in the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 24, 2013 6:32 PM

Oct 2009
idk dint pay it much attn till the bikini shoot they could at least gave kei a B damn tamaki was large enuff.

guess next ep i'll wat the countdown was for?
Jun 25, 2013 9:47 PM

Jul 2010
What was the need of this episode? Anyway, looking forward to the next ones.
Jun 26, 2013 5:26 PM

Dec 2007
Akanezora said:
What was the need of this episode? Anyway, looking forward to the next ones.

To give the characters development beyond just "I shoot stuff".
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jun 28, 2013 1:17 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah, got a little more insight to their characters, but overall this was filler level stuff.
Aug 22, 2013 2:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I really wanted to see Kei in that European swimsuit that left nothing to the imagination.

Asagi really needs to see a gastroenterologist.

I hope they kick in more action next episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 14, 2013 3:24 PM

May 2012
Pretty casual episode. Up to the next one!
Jun 7, 2015 2:02 PM

Nov 2013
Akanezora said:
What was the need of this episode?

My thoughts exactly...
Mar 9, 2016 8:30 PM
Jun 2013
so it was promotion/fan service day with kei and tamaki. I thought the car was going to transform for a second. lol at keis mental meltdown at the swim suits. I was wondering who that little girl was. Kinda forgot since shes always in the suit. Guessing she has a crush on asagi.lol they left the swim suit thing for the end. Also I Wonder what that ship was.
souledge94Mar 9, 2016 8:33 PM
Jun 2, 2016 2:52 PM

Aug 2014
Best episode. Kei's swimsuit was disappointing after she built up that hype. Or maybe she decided not to wear the one described.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 17, 2023 10:17 PM

Dec 2022
This episode was crazy. Kei and Tamaki were relegated to having to shamelessly flaunt their status as Majestic Princes to the public as part of the human propaganda effort, and Kei in particular didn't enjoy it.

Also, Kei's rant at the swimsuits caught me off guard. Never seen her so emotive before, lol

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

121 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

33 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

30 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

33 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

59 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.