Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2008 9:51 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
You can read it here right now: http://sagakure.livejournal.com/300552.html

;;;; YuukixZero OTP ♥
TaluDec 20, 2008 9:55 AM
Dec 20, 2008 10:13 AM

May 2007
A nice, touching chapter between Zero and Yuuki. It seems Zero's crave for Yuuki's blood is the same kind of crave that Yuuki has for Kaname. And I wonder...what Yuuki said intrigued me. She insinuated that since being bitten by Kaname, her memories have been infested with only thoughts of Kaname. I found that interesting for some reason. I also found it interesting to hear her say (at least, I think it was her) saying that the Yuuki which Zero knew is going to melt away into "the other one." That saddened me. :(

Even though Zero kissed her, I was quite annoyed not to see a reaction from Yuuki. I mean, she just stood there, rather emotionless. I guess she probably understands that she can't be with Zero, thus, isn't doing anything? *Shrugs*

In the end, its still Yuuki and Kaname to pair up (at this very moment anyway). I agree with the sentiment that it was pretty nice of Kaname (I personally still hate his guts) to leave Zero and Yuuki alone so they can have their final goodbyes, so the speak. I think Kaname realized that Zero is an important part of Yuuki's life, so because of that, he gave them space for closure. And hey, he believe he has eternity to be with Yuuki. What's five minutes to him? And now that the closure has happened, all is fair in love and war, eh?

What surprised me more was that Bloody Rose can be controlled by Kaname. Is that because Zero drank Kaname's blood before? That's the only thing I can pinpoint it to be. Seems like Zero is going to have a hell of a time taking down Kaname with that handicap.

But I'm also a little ticked off that we didn't get to see some epic showdown between Kaname and Zero. I guess there's still some story left to be told till we get to that part. I'm curious to see what's going to happen next.
VK11Dec 20, 2008 10:25 AM
Dec 20, 2008 1:11 PM

Jun 2007
YES! FINALLY! A kiss! Yaaaaaay~! :3

That was the first chapter of VK that I've enjoyed in a long, long time. It was sad, though; it really looks like it'll be Yuuki/Kaname in the end, unless something miraculous happens. I'll keep my fingers crossed at any rate.

I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next. Kaname's on the war path, and I doubt he's going to stop anytime soon...
Dec 20, 2008 1:23 PM

Jan 2008
FUCK. YES.
HE FINALLY DID IT. Though I hate the Zero x Yuuki couple.. The way it was played out... WAS AMAZING.
/fangirl squeal
Dec 20, 2008 1:27 PM

Jan 2008
darn it! i wanted to see more kaname-zero fight... darn yuuki.. just had to kill the fun.. but it was still a very good chapter...

it surprised me how kaname has the power to control the bloody rose. and i like the way he talked to it.. so kind... hahhaha.. he even manage to say thank you... and kaname is very protective to his lil sister or fiancee... i wish i have an older brother like that who will go on a rampage if someone even joke a threat on me... lucky yuuki.

crap! another month again before next!
lblsslxDec 20, 2008 1:53 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 20, 2008 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
The chapter was very interesting and the story moved faster than in the previous ones. It was good to see Zero finally confessing his feelings, but I didn't like that much Yuuki's reaction... the lack of emotion annoyed me a bit. =/

The ending was very sad, but I'm sure that they'll meet each other soon.

Overall, I really liked it.

vindemon64 said:
But I'm also a little ticked off that we didn't get to see some epic showdown between Kaname and Zero. I guess there's still some story left to be told till we get to that part. I'm curious to see what's going to happen next.
I wanted to see that too... but since Kaname's controlling Blood Rose, then Zero has almost no chance against him D: But if he manages to surpass this problem, we'll have an epic shodown for sure :D
Dec 20, 2008 2:10 PM

Jun 2008
HELL YEAH~!

ZERO x YUUKI!
A passionate hug and a kiss on one chapter was... incredible, awesome and totally made my day. I do hope they see each other again soon. Since they're not going to see each other for a while, what'll happen? Wonder what the mangaka plans to do next.

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Dec 20, 2008 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
i officially don't care about anything anymore! as long as zero's still happily alive and he finally kissed her, all's right with the world. FINALLY, zero, finally!!!

*total hatred for yuuki and kaname has been pushed to the max now* =D

YAY FOR ZERO EITHER WAY!
Dec 20, 2008 2:45 PM

Dec 2007
That was a touching moment, hugging, sucking blood and kissing (finally). But I guess there's always an ironic twist at the end. Why does Kaname have to interfere T_T

Zero x Yuki ftw~

now we have to wait another month, and possibly even longer =(
Dec 20, 2008 3:08 PM

Oct 2007
HELL YEAH!!!

Zero x Yuuki finally kissed XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2008 3:51 PM

Aug 2007

Is there still hope for a happy ending? Or is this the start of a tragedy?
God, just to think I have to wait another month it kills me!!
Dec 20, 2008 4:55 PM

Nov 2007
beyond pissed. i have always hated kaname and i hate yuuki being paired with him. also i thought drinking the blood of the vampire who bit you turns you into a full fledge vampire, not a human again. so why is it that yuuki and zero can't spend eternity together.

anyhow, i am incredibly upset with the progression and hate how things are turning out. it leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth. not to mention that kaname is bad yet he acts all good, i wonder if yuuki will find out and maybe that will change things.
Dec 20, 2008 4:59 PM

Dec 2007
I really loved this chapter, such beautiful Zero x Yuuki moments.... but it was also very sad...
it looks like she´ll end up with kaname *sigh*
Dec 20, 2008 5:08 PM

Nov 2008
Ugh, Kaname is just so pushy. I wish there would be more Yuuki x Zero. Well as long as Zero's happy, I'm happy ^^
Dec 20, 2008 6:28 PM

Dec 2008
Great chapter, and contains a lot of progression for the series. So Kaname knew bloody rose? And bloody rose was sucking Zero's blood? Can this be explained (the past of bloody rose). The old Yuuki (The Yuuki Zero knew) seems to still exist and has no more worries making Zero have no more worries so that he can also move on and give his best to complete his "objective". So many ZeroxYuuki moment in this chapter, too bad it'll be their last moment (At least what the manga tells us), and that Yuuki might end up with Kaname after all. Some other questions... what happened to Rido and how will he be dealt with? What about Kaein and ending matters correctly? And how much longer can this series last?
Dec 20, 2008 6:38 PM

Jan 2008
Strangeshadow007 said:
And how much longer can this series last?

that's what i would like to know... one more pure blood to deal with, other than rido... that female which i had forgotten the name... what happen to ichijo.. i hope he didnt got brainwashed or something... that would really suck
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 20, 2008 7:25 PM

Feb 2008
Ria said:
YES! FINALLY! A kiss! Yaaaaaay~! :3

That was the first chapter of VK that I've enjoyed in a long, long time. It was sad, though; it really looks like it'll be Yuuki/Kaname in the end, unless something miraculous happens. I'll keep my fingers crossed at any rate.

I really liked this chapter too!! Lots of nice Zero moments, but sadly it doesn't seem I'll get the Yuuki x Zero ending I'm hoping for at this rate. D:

Beautiful illustrations though. I'm looking forward to seeing how VK plays out.
Dec 20, 2008 7:31 PM

Apr 2008
ZeroxYuki forever. Good chapter.

Breath||
Dec 20, 2008 8:49 PM

Oct 2007
Such a good chapter…even though as a YuukixZero fan it kinda made me sad too in the end.

All the little advantages that Kaname has get on my nerves lol. I want to know more about the Bloody Rose now though. Seems to have an interesting background somehow. And Zero FINALLY kissed Yuuki…I wish she would have reacted more.

Can’t wait ’til next month. XD
Dec 20, 2008 8:49 PM

Dec 2007
Yes! So happy that the whole Zero x Yuki thing is done! I can't stand Zero! YukixKaname forever! I wonder what was that whole thing with the bloody rose though... I can't wait to see some awesome scenes between Yuki and Kaname
Dec 20, 2008 9:25 PM
May 2008
haha that was done quite well. the YuukixZero fans get their fill but Zero is still determined to kill all purebloods. The love is gone but they did have a farewell kiss.
Well done.
Dec 20, 2008 9:25 PM

May 2008
He finnaly kissed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but saddly there now there enamys, dam Kaname filling all of Yuuki's thoughts up about you. I don't think Yuuki and vampire Yuuki are really the same person but more like two diffrent personalitys in one body, and there personalitys come out at diffrent times, like Moka in Rosario + Vampire, at least thats how it seems to me. I hope that she will end up having a big inner conflict with her self over who she should be with. Zero x Yuuki 4ever
PandaPikachuDec 20, 2008 9:28 PM
Dec 20, 2008 11:12 PM

Apr 2008
The Zero x Yuuki kiss killed me right then and still now. I wish Kaname did a little bit more damage.

The final farewell.

Now let Zero go on his rampage to kill all the purebloods in the world - he will eventually do it regardless knowing that Yuuki is now one as well.
Dec 21, 2008 1:30 AM

Jan 2008
Yes I really hoped for the couploe kanameXyuuki and my dream came true XD
hopefully it will stay like this
now the whole zero-thing is over ...BYEBYE zero!!!
Dec 21, 2008 2:07 AM

Oct 2008
This seemed to be a great chapter whether you are rooting for Zero or Kaname, since it appears something good happened for both. As a Zero fan, I was glad to see they finally kissed. I have been waiting for that one for a while. Did anyone else find the panel a little annoying though? They were like upside down.

Well, even if that's it for Zero and Yuuki, I am pretty satisfied with how it went. I really don't want Kaname to be happy though, because I can't stand him. So hopefully we eventually will get that Zero/Kaname showdown and see Zero come out on top.

Hopefully next chapter they jump right back into the action, because the recent fights have been really entertaining. The monthly chapters are really hard to deal with though. I wish it came out on at least a bi-weekly basis.
Dec 21, 2008 4:52 AM

Feb 2008
I absolutely hate Kaname.
This chapter ruled, Yuuki rules, Zero rules.

Another month wait, ahh!
Dec 21, 2008 9:31 AM

Jan 2008
i think that all characters got what they wanted...
kaname wants yuuki by his side, and she choosed him
yuuki wants to be with kaname, and her past.. she got those too
zero is free with his misery, and able to move on... he even got a taste of pureblood yuuki's blood

i guess its all fair for everyone

yay for kaname/yuuki.. i think pureblood belongs with pureblood... keep the pureblood generation going.. hahaha.. i think a lot of people will hate me for saying that.... but yay for kaname/yuuki.. but i have a feeling that things will turn around... still yay!! yuuki choose kaname... his blood is all she wanted...
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 21, 2008 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
Wow...

The Zero X Yuuki moments were cool, but honestly, it's like she didn't react at all! Seriously, she really annoyed me when she just stood there, emotionless. I don't really have a strong opinion on the rest of the chapter.
Dec 21, 2008 10:58 AM

Oct 2008
That was so like Zero, he kissed her and after that he said "I'll kill you". xD Nice chapter, I felt excited when reading all the pages. And that wasn't like Kaname to just watch his hand falling to pieces and leave Yuuki alone with Zero, but whatever, it was an amazing chapter. *-*
Dec 21, 2008 1:49 PM
Jul 2008
the reason u guys think kaname was being pushy and "bad" is because the english translation sucked so bad on this chapter. The real dialogs are softer and more emotional in Japanese and even translated to Chinese.
Dec 21, 2008 2:51 PM

Sep 2008
I'm having some major mixed emotions here.
One part of me is saying:
HELL YES! They KISSED! :D finally! ZeroxYuuki<3<3
& then I have the other part saying:
NOOOO. At this rate, it looks like KanaxYuuki is pretty much the official canon pairing. I've had enough of my least favorite pairings ending up together, it's happening way too much lately. I hardly ever get my way when it comes to the romance side of things anymore. If Yuuki doesn't end up with Zero and/or Kaname doesn't end up dead (or, at the very least, eternally miserable. Is it too obvious that I hate his frickin guts?) then I will hurt something. Surly there has to be ONE series that goes my, right?!
m'kay, rant over now. Sorry bout that xD
as for the rest of the chapter...meh. Screw it. That's the only part worth discussing for me right now. I have to admit though, I WAS really looking forward to Zero and Kaname's fight that was suposedly going to happen in this chapter >__<
Dec 21, 2008 6:51 PM

May 2007
HECK YEAH! FINALLY! WE GET A ZERO X YUUKI KISS! <3
Whooo. That was so intense. I loved it.

Also I love the fact that they're like, life-long enemies now. Just adds more to the intensity of their relationship. Also this makes sure that they're bonded, and they'll meet again several times. Kyaaa. Loved it.

Dec 21, 2008 7:07 PM

Oct 2008
I don't even support zero x yuuki, but i liked it that he finally kissed and confronted her! lol how strange. I hope kaname's hand grows back thought it might have? I'm not sure that panel was a little hard to understand. But i like how thi chapter cleanly ended the last arc, and is about to plunge us into the next one.

Poor zero, I hope we still see him every now and then in the next arc :]
Dec 22, 2008 5:41 AM

Aug 2007
FUCK YES FINALLY.
ZeroxYuuki all the way. I'm looking forward to more.

Dec 22, 2008 9:07 AM

Jan 2008
One of the best chapters so far! Kaname and Yuki don't make a good match at all in my opinion, Kaname is overprotective and just annoying. ZeroxYuki forever! I know they will be together in the end, even though they do give the illusion that this is the conclusion between the two! Anyway, with a chapter as good as this, I'm so excited for the next one!
losttyDec 22, 2008 9:13 AM
Dec 22, 2008 10:37 AM

Jun 2008
there was some really gorgeous artwork in this chapter...
let the banner making begin!

i think the best scene by far was the hug, actually. i loved the intensity. but what really got me was when zero said, "the yuuki i know...is she somewhere inside you?"
BEST LINE EVER. oh jeez, that tore me up. zero is the absolute archetype of tsundere. brilliant.
theflibbetDec 22, 2008 10:44 AM
Dec 23, 2008 8:07 AM

Sep 2008
PureDisaster said:
Yes! So happy that the whole Zero x Yuki thing is done! I can't stand Zero! YukixKaname forever! I wonder what was that whole thing with the bloody rose though... I can't wait to see some awesome scenes between Yuki and Kaname

Totally agreed. I can't wait for some Yuuki x Kaname scenes!!
Kaname-sempai!!! <3

*^*Random Rant*^*
Dec 23, 2008 8:11 AM

Oct 2008
I'm a Kaname fan but I want Yuki to end with Zero because I believe the Kuran king who's taking control over Kaname's body is a villain. The good Kaname who's also yuuki's brother no longer exists. I don't want Kaname to end up with Ruka.
Dec 23, 2008 8:53 AM
Jul 2008
^ ^ this chapter is so... sweet
Dec 23, 2008 12:17 PM

Jun 2007
sukidayo said:
KANAME ALL THE WAY. YUUKI AND KANAME BELONG TOGETHER.
I AGREE ABOVE. THE SAME KIND BELONG TO EACH OTHER

YES!!!!

Dec 24, 2008 2:42 PM

Apr 2008
iloved this chapter;
but im more of a zeroxyuuki fan :/
mehh.
until next time:)
Dec 25, 2008 1:01 AM

Mar 2008
This was the first chapter in a long while that I was interested in, the end of the chapter killed it for me though. I hate Kaname, but most of the characters have been pissing me off lately.
Dec 26, 2008 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
The chapter is actually good, finally some progress to the series. Maybe in the next one we'll inally found out about other vampires' situation e. g. what happened to Ichijou?
ZeroxYuuki, OMG how I hate that pairing :/
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 26, 2008 11:38 AM
Oct 2008
So Zero finally came clean with himself, good for him. He admitted that Yuuki's blood was what he had wanted most. That connection can't just die off. If they ever do see each other again, I doubt he'd kill her. Maybe get pretty close to it~ but I don't think he could go all the way. Just like I don't think Yuuki could kill Zero. Zero and Kaname are both very capable of killing each other. But I stil have doubts about that happening as well. The two males are both incredibly important to Yuuki, whether she chooses between them or not. I doubt she could function without either one. Go figure.

This is definitely not over, no matter how it seems right now. Wonderful chapter.
Dec 27, 2008 3:02 AM

Dec 2008
I think it's a shame the author felt the need to introduce a new pure blood, which will presumably drag out the story a bit.

This could have been the epic final chapter with Zero vs Kaname to the death, Yuuki getting mortally wounded when she tries to stop them, and everyone finishing very miserably, but romantically dying in each other's arms.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Dec 28, 2008 3:15 AM

Apr 2008
At last he kissed her! That took him quiet some time xD
Great and touching chapter.
Dec 28, 2008 9:56 PM

Mar 2008
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! x 100000000000000000

I LOVED IT! lol

it was so cute!!!

i wodner whats gonna happen next, especially with Takuma and that girl, not to mention theres some other inquiries to i have too..but still aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! i loved this chapter!! =D
Dec 30, 2008 2:27 AM
Jul 2007
AoiMemori said:
i officially don't care about anything anymore! as long as zero's still happily alive and he finally kissed her, all's right with the world. FINALLY, zero, finally!!!

*total hatred for yuuki and kaname has been pushed to the max now* =D

YAY FOR ZERO EITHER WAY!
Jan 1, 2009 2:11 PM
Sep 2008
hahaha man, it was so much better than how the anime did things. can't believe how they ended just like that. good thing the manga's gonna build on it. thank goodness haha
Jan 1, 2009 11:56 PM

Jan 2008
i was really borderlined on the YxK / YxZ issue until this chapter but i've decided. YxZ. it was just too sad and my poor heart just broke after reading it. in the end, i think that Yuuki is the only one who understands Zero and Zero is the only one who understands Yuuki. Yuuki and Kaname may both be purebloods but that doesn't mean that they are meant for one another.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.