Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2011 7:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuuki has butterfly wing? WOW~! And Zero is doing paper works?

(it is easy to understand in this chapter, but I won't be doing summary in discussion forum.)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2011 2:59 PM

Sep 2009
The chapter was great, especially butterfly wings...:D but I don't understand why Hino M. changed Kaname into criminal and soulless vampire when he and Yuuki had started their "long journey" together...I don't like it ;/ give me back my Kaname-sama! :P
~~Can't wait for more~~
Feb 1, 2011 5:45 PM

Oct 2009
yay for potential Zeki moment in the near future =D
Feb 1, 2011 6:10 PM
Aug 2009
I'm really thankful for the translation, Mangacurse, but ugh. Those errors made it completely unreadable...

I'll wait for IEatSoul.
Feb 1, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2009
Jaymie said:
I'm really thankful for the translation, Mangacurse, but ugh. Those errors made it completely unreadable...

I'll wait for IEatSoul.

Oh how I miss Sagakure.

So I wonder what Kaien did to Yuuki to make her obey.

Feb 1, 2011 11:02 PM

May 2010
Taste_of_Chaos said:

My thoughts exacly. :D
Maybe soon, Yuuki will see Kaname is not for her, and finally be with Zero. ♥
Excited for the next!! ;3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 1, 2011 11:58 PM

May 2009
In your dreams , she will be with Zero only if Kaname dies .
I`M A MURDERER
Feb 2, 2011 3:38 AM

Jan 2010
I wonder... Why Kaname killed Aidou's father? And why Kaien "arrested" Yuuki... No idea o-o
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Feb 2, 2011 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
Gah, this chapter really got me worked up, I can already see how things are going.
I'm glad Kaien slapped her, its about time she woke up, although I love yuuki, she needs to realize this is fate :(
I feel horrible for aidou, he was so happy go lucky, he didn't deserve it, and his father didn't deserve it either. I hope he starts to help the vampire hunters, it would be awesome to see his power potentials!
I thought Kaname did what he did so he can have the world hating him, so he can finally exit the life he never wanted to start with. As a child he was memory-less until they started to slowly come back, but then he had yuuki to live for, and he felt he couldn't leave her unprotected, but now she's gained her memories, become stronger and taking her own steps. Kaname probably feels that he can do it at this point, or he has something even crazier in the planing.
Zero is probably going to be awfully stubborn about taking care of yuuki, until someone pushes him to do so. Which is really going to annoy me.
Feb 2, 2011 3:20 PM

Dec 2008
Why does Yuuki have wings? What the hell is going on?
Thumbs up to Kaien for slapping Yuuki! I've never liked her.
Feb 3, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2008
IchigoHollowfi said:
Taste_of_Chaos said:

My thoughts exacly. :D
Maybe soon, Yuuki will see Kaname is not for her, and finally be with Zero. ♥
Excited for the next!! ;3

Same here. :">
ZeKi ♥
Feb 3, 2011 8:48 PM

May 2010
This chapter was SOOO AWSOME!!!

Yuuki with butterfly wings?! What was that all about?

And what's going to happen next?! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Feb 6, 2011 5:31 AM

Nov 2009
Villetta_Nu said:
Why does Yuuki have wings? What the hell is going on?
Thumbs up to Kaien for slapping Yuuki! I've never liked her.

lol. Well, i can agree. I have to say that all the important characters gathering at HQ will hopefully liven things up a little bit. Even when he sliced open Aidou's father i was in this drifting daze as i usual am reading this.
Feb 9, 2011 9:47 PM

Sep 2010
Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what is really going on! I wanna see more of Zero!
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Feb 9, 2011 11:45 PM

Mar 2008
butterfly wings?? that just makes her like different to all the other purebloods, maybe thats more of a reson why Haruka and Juri didnt want the Council to know about Yuuki.

anyways Kaname-Sama so told Aidou-dono something before he killed him or maybe it was the other way...

Well I think Kaname-Sama is moving Yuuki out of the way to take out Sara, so theres nothing for him to completely worry about... well thats what I thought =]
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Feb 11, 2011 1:03 AM

Apr 2009
I wonder why Kaname is behaving this way... There's definitely some secret plot behind it all.
Feb 13, 2011 8:38 AM

Feb 2008
Racu said:

Sounds good to me. Go Zero~ :3
Feb 17, 2011 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
Matsuri Hino has been trying to prolong this series for so long, I'm feeling bored already.

AND SERIOUSLY? Yuuki with butterfly wings? WHAT THE F HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH VAMPIRES? Since when did vampires grow BUTTERFLY WINGS?

Story is beginning to suck, IMO.
Feb 18, 2011 7:26 AM
Jan 2009
I just cant grasp thew butterfly wings on a vampire. That is so weird, angel wings I can except they can be epic but a butterfly?

What is so dark and cool about a butterfly? they are cute, fragile en light and so many things a vampire isnt. so why a butterfly? why? can someone please tell me?

other than that the chapter was quite nice, Yuuki has to wake up sooner or later and Kaien slapping her will maybe help. ( dont think so though but I can hope)

I cant wait for the next chapter finally some devolpement.
Feb 24, 2011 11:42 AM

Sep 2009
Racu said:

Can't agree more, the only way that Yuki will end up wiith Zero is if Kaname dies..
I just hope this wouldn't be the ending. x.x
I love Kaname ♥
Mar 3, 2011 11:13 AM

Apr 2009
aaantoo said:
Racu said:

Can't agree more, the only way that Yuki will end up wiith Zero is if Kaname dies..
I just hope this wouldn't be the ending. x.x
I love Kaname ♥

This.

But... this whole chapter... wtf? D8 Oo
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 30, 2011 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
Taste_of_Chaos said:

right. :D
chiquit0621Jun 30, 2011 4:58 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Nov 8, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
Wow things are getting really intense. And whats up with the butterfly wings. I had a mental image of Yuki flying away with her butterfly wings and I laughed.
Nov 30, 2013 4:06 PM

Sep 2013
Wow I was tearing up during this chapter. Because I was for Yuki x Kaname for most of the series, I'm feeling as deceived and torn as Yuki must feel...

I love how at the end of volume 14 they have a sketch of Yuki staring up on one page and then Zero on the back of the page looking down... Ahh <3 but he's clutching his tattoo...
Sep 27, 2014 5:54 AM

Dec 2012
What a sad chapter. Tsk. I'm confused.

- barely alive -
Oct 25, 2015 11:59 AM
Oct 2011
kuran_princess said:
I just cant grasp thew butterfly wings on a vampire. That is so weird, angel wings I can except they can be epic but a butterfly?

What is so dark and cool about a butterfly? they are cute, fragile en light and so many things a vampire isnt. so why a butterfly? why? can someone please tell me?

other than that the chapter was quite nice, Yuuki has to wake up sooner or later and Kaien slapping her will maybe help. ( dont think so though but I can hope)

I cant wait for the next chapter finally some devolpement.
Butterflies are a symbol of death and rebirth in Japan.
Apr 17, 1:26 PM
Apr 2024
Yuuki needs to break up with her boyfriend, he just decapitated Aido's dad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 56 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 20, 2009

29 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.