Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 16, 2013 10:41 PM

Feb 2009
why the hell does this series take forever to be subbed? It's already up to episode 24 and no where online can i find a english subbed 23..... its only for this series, especially since sage just stopped picking it up. Does anyone know a reliable site to get a regular subbed release? Please message me if you do this is frustrating as hell.
"The Greatest Lovers Were Murderers First"
Mar 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2011
No english subs......I am in despair!
Mar 17, 2013 1:15 AM
Dec 2009
I NEEDZ SUBZ ! D:< || T^T
Mar 17, 2013 10:23 AM
Sep 2012
I was in despair too D; ... but then noticed some spanish guys had already subbed it... good thing I know spanish lol
Mar 18, 2013 4:35 PM
Apr 2008
Finally got to watch a sub version! Such a great ep that I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the next one. I just feel happy after watching it ^^
Mar 18, 2013 4:56 PM

Feb 2012
fucking finally lol
Mar 18, 2013 5:06 PM

Dec 2011
What a fantastic episode. Although it killed the anticipation that I looked for in the manga... but yeah!

Azuki won!!!!!
I am so going to miss this show... since Bakuman is also my favorite manga.

Really love the first part of the episode where Mashiro's granddad and mother are approving his marriage to Azuki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2013 6:01 PM

Dec 2009
I really do hope you guys know subbers can be busy too ^^'

As for the episode, I still feel Bakuman is currently trying too hard to comment on the internet, but it was still pretty good.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 18, 2013 6:47 PM

Nov 2010
*teary* FINALLY!!!! Congrazzles Azuki!

Lol now I miss asian tv gimmicks like that. It's sooo fun and exciting!
Mar 18, 2013 9:24 PM

Oct 2011
worth the wait. yay for Miho! :)
Mar 18, 2013 11:34 PM

Aug 2010
YAY MIHO!!!
Mar 19, 2013 1:13 AM

May 2008
Moments like this do not get much better :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 19, 2013 2:41 AM

Sep 2010
Yosh! Finally! Great episode. I just flew into my tears and my heart kept beating until Azuki's performance was over. Really nice. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Guys, as you might know, the subber group quit subbing the last 3 episodes of Bakuman3. I just cannot stand this. After that much time and work, really? Don't you even respect your own work to complete it when only 3 episodes are left? I will not forgive them as a responsible humanbeing. Just commonsense.

So a guy, who is just a regular fun I guess, subbed it and put it online. We should thank him for his/her hard work! Although there were a few little mistakes, who cares?! Thanks for your time and effort.

Here is his/her twitter account: https://twitter.com/GuardianCosmos

Definitely deserves a sincere THANK YOU!
Mar 19, 2013 6:28 AM

Feb 2012
What an amazing episode, really glad to see Miho winning that.

Can't wait for next episode.
Mar 19, 2013 7:20 AM

Oct 2011
Congratulation Miho. Mashiro and Miho getting married !!!XD
Mar 19, 2013 8:55 AM
Jan 2013
Finally, got the subbed version. So Bakuman is at least a week late before it get subbed. Sucks!
Mar 19, 2013 10:18 AM

May 2010
Big smile on my face right now it happing :)
Mar 19, 2013 11:02 AM

May 2012
Yatttaaa.. lols

Mar 19, 2013 11:12 AM
Apr 2011
The romantic episode...
Azuki won.... i hope the moment they married will be in animated to...
Mar 19, 2013 11:21 AM

Jul 2011
Where did the second Nanamine arc go?
Mar 19, 2013 12:04 PM

Jul 2011
Sadakiyo said:
Where did the second Nanamine arc go?

There is no Nanamine arc in the anime.
Mar 19, 2013 1:16 PM
Jul 2011
Why do Miho's fans hate her after finding out that she's dating a guy? Why? It's not like they'd ever get to date HER so WHY THE HELL ARE THEY MAD?
Mar 19, 2013 3:29 PM
Dec 2008
LCSeixas said:
BTW, did Mashiro's dad ghost took Nakai with him? The last we saw of that fat bastard was he running into a burger shop.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Mar 19, 2013 3:29 PM
Dec 2008
Too impatient to wait another month for ep 24, just gonna watch the raw... Wish me luck.
Mar 19, 2013 3:41 PM

Nov 2009
Excellent Public Audition Show!!!

Nice to see this adapted in the anime. I have to say that it was really good and it really set up the tension during the audition and ended on a positive deserved way.

Looking forward to next episode!!

5/5

Mar 19, 2013 4:07 PM

Apr 2011
bluetear said:
LCSeixas said:
BTW, did Mashiro's dad ghost took Nakai with him? The last we saw of that fat bastard was he running into a burger shop.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Yeah where the fuck is he?
Mar 19, 2013 4:16 PM
Nov 2010
Really good episode. I'm glad Miho won it like that. Had some really good vibes there.
Mar 19, 2013 4:26 PM

Jul 2009
wasnt there suppose to be that miho hater? then crow's awesome support?
DAFAQ?
Mar 19, 2013 5:00 PM

Mar 2011
Mar 19, 2013 6:01 PM
Mar 2011
Where the hell was eiji in this episode?
Check out my blog @ displacedmodernity.blogspot.com
Mar 19, 2013 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
Was this like American Idol - Voice Actor Version? :O

Watching the people yell at Miho and post terrible comments online just made me laugh. Because it happens in real life all the damn time and people really don't realize how pathetic they sound and how much they actually affect the people they talk about. Words have power. *end of speech*
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Mar 19, 2013 9:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
gigglingidiot said:
Was this like American Idol - Voice Actor Version? :O

Watching the people yell at Miho and post terrible comments online just made me laugh. Because it happens in real life all the damn time and people really don't realize how pathetic they sound and how much they actually affect the people they talk about. Words have power. *end of speech*

Yup. It's always good to see things from an observer perspective. It pretty much shows how all these online bashing are pathetic.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 19, 2013 10:00 PM

Feb 2013
epic ep
Mar 19, 2013 10:18 PM
Oct 2011
Bigbuffoon said:
You've gotta admire the transition from gentle (Miho) to cheerful (Naho) to worried (Naho pre-Schwarz influence) and finally to cynical (Naho post influence). Great direction and voice acting this ep, I say..

Agrees with this ^. That part gave me the chills!! It was almost as if Miho (Naho) was a different person altogether! I wished they could have shown us Miho saying it. I wanted to see her expression and stern-ness when she talked about the world like that. So cool!! Kept on replaying her voice acting!! Awesome job, Miho!! :D

Gripping episode!! Loved the tension!! Guess that Weiss mistake was what she wanted to tell the admin there but had to rush. I really admire her! aahhh!!! Now I really want Reversi to become a real series!!! >:D

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 19, 2013 11:32 PM

Oct 2011
Ah that was so good! I can't believe there are only two episodes left of this lovely show :'(,It feels like I grew up with them and lived with them and knew them all personally ... I will mist this little world
Mar 20, 2013 1:41 AM

Feb 2013
That was a great episode. I wonder how they'll end it in the next 2 episodes.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Mar 20, 2013 2:00 AM

Apr 2011
AnimeFtw1 said:
Why do Miho's fans hate her after finding out that she's dating a guy? Why? It's not like they'd ever get to date HER so WHY THE HELL ARE THEY MAD?

Like I said in episode 22's discussion thread, Miho built her Seiyuu career as an idol. A pure idol. You heard what her manager said last episode. He told her to outright deny her relationship with Mashiro just to protect that pure image. Thus, the reason for the hate she got. Pathetic, yes. But not without reason.

As for the episode, this was done brilliantly. I loved the variety Miho's seiyuu showed in her performance as Naho. It was a real joy to (finally) be able to listen to it. Very well directed as well. The emotions that Ohba and Obata created in the manga were reproduced well in this episode. If possible, I would give this episode 100/5.

sevki said:
Yosh! Finally! Great episode. I just flew into my tears and my heart kept beating until Azuki's performance was over. Really nice. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Guys, as you might know, the subber group quit subbing the last 3 episodes of Bakuman3. I just cannot stand this. After that much time and work, really? Don't you even respect your own work to complete it when only 3 episodes are left? I will not forgive them as a responsible humanbeing. Just commonsense.

So a guy, who is just a regular fun I guess, subbed it and put it online. We should thank him for his/her hard work! Although there were a few little mistakes, who cares?! Thanks for your time and effort.

Here is his/her twitter account: https://twitter.com/GuardianCosmos

Definitely deserves a sincere THANK YOU!

Who, Sage? Well, whoever it is that stopped subbing this awesome anime : FUCK YOU! Burn in Hell, bitches. And to GuardianCosmos, thank you man. Thank you very much. You've got an insta-follow from me.
Mar 20, 2013 3:14 AM

Sep 2010
yhunata said:

Who, Sage? Well, whoever it is that stopped subbing this awesome anime : FUCK YOU! Burn in Hell, bitches. And to GuardianCosmos, thank you man. Thank you very much. You've got an insta-follow from me.

Yep, Sage. I read it on another webpage saying that they don't care anymore about Bakuman. Well, I just agree with you ;)
Mar 20, 2013 3:58 AM

Apr 2011
sevki said:
yhunata said:

Yep, Sage. I read it on another webpage saying that they don't care anymore about Bakuman. Well, I just agree with you ;)

Well, that's too bad. I actually liked them. Time to buy the DVDs and delete their shit off my HDD.
Mar 20, 2013 5:13 AM
Mar 2013
Gr8 episode, dont know jap so waited over a week for the subs and probs gonna be for ep 24 and 25. Gonna miss this anime when its over, good change of pace to the typical shounen anime
Mar 20, 2013 5:15 AM

Jun 2010
Best actress of the 7th Seiyuu Award participated in that public audition! Lol, the irony.

They perfectly adapted this scene. I was wondering how will this turn out. Good choice of seiyuus though I noticed some animation mistake this episode.

Last episode of Bakuman next week!

Manga ended, Anime will end --- No more Bakuman :(
Mar 20, 2013 5:33 AM

May 2009
yhunata said:
sevki said:
yhunata said:

Well, that's too bad. I actually liked them. Time to buy the DVDs and delete their shit off my HDD.
sage haven't stopped subbing Bakuman. You're a bunch of ungrateful pricks, aren't you?
Mar 20, 2013 5:40 AM

Apr 2011
stAtic91 said:
yhunata said:
sevki said:
yhunata said:

sage haven't stopped subbing Bakuman. You're a bunch of ungrateful pricks, aren't you?

So, it's not Sage? Well, that's good then. So sevki, who stopped subbing Bakuman?
Mar 20, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2010
stAtic91 said:
yhunata said:
sevki said:
yhunata said:

Why are you calling me a prick? It was what I read on quite a few websites as the translation was not coming. And it still is not. A fun did the subbing by himself as I stated earlier in another thread. Even if they did not stop subbing it, doing it 9-10 days after the episode comes up? Lame.
Mar 20, 2013 10:25 AM

May 2009
sevki said:
Why are you calling me a prick? It was what I read on quite a few websites as the translation was not coming. And it still is not. A fun did the subbing by himself as I stated earlier in another thread. Even if they did not stop subbing it, doing it 9-10 days after the episode comes up? Lame.
It's not that uncommon for some subgroups to fall a week or two behind airing schedule. Real-life stuff will cause delays sometimes. Anyway, sage released the episode yesterday and said 24 would be up in about a day. So they haven't dropped it.
Mar 20, 2013 5:13 PM

Apr 2008
I liked the incredulous and enlightened reactions to the fans that turned on Azuki mixed with the curses and bile at a fansub group that translated 22 episodes for nothing but maybe not 23. Gotta give Bakuman points for being realistic once in a while.

Anyway, episode was... safe, I guess would be the way to put it. I appreciate this wasn't another cliffhanger. I was really expecting it to stop at the bars. The end result felt good and was what needed to happen, but it was just so neat about it. Every competing voice actress quelled, the lead by a mile, respect and adulation from those that were so catty right before. I also wasn't really satisfied with the actual voice actress performance. Okay, reverb and reaction shots, but nothing about the way she delivered or the tone really set her apart. The plot did a decent filling with the script thing, but after so much buildup I would have liked to see the anime work harder to set Azuki's performance apart.
Mar 21, 2013 12:02 AM

Nov 2009
This episode was unbelievably touching.

No contest!!! XD
Mar 21, 2013 1:07 AM

Apr 2011
stAtic91 said:
sevki said:
It's not that uncommon for some subgroups to fall a week or two behind airing schedule. Real-life stuff will cause delays sometimes. Anyway, sage released the episode yesterday and said 24 would be up in about a day. So they haven't dropped it.

While it's good that they haven't dropped it, Sage has always been like this. It's uncommon, even rare, to get Bakuman subbed within the week it airs, which raises another question. Why aren't there more subbers for this anime? It's not unpopular and it's not bad either.
Mar 21, 2013 1:30 AM

Jun 2009
OMG!

It's SAKURAI HARUMI as NANAMI!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 10:23 AM

Feb 2012
I will repeat this here:

Fansubbers are people, they have a life, and they don't get pay for this.

Maybe this series take more time because they don't like it anymore, or maybe because it has too much dialog.

Who cares, nobody is forced to deliver the episode "on time". In fact, the concept of "late" doesn't make any sense in this context, there isn't any release date for subs made by fans for fans.

So, the episodes can be out whenever Sage wants.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2012

58 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.