Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 15, 2013 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Well, I thought the episode was okay overall. Kinda enjoyed watching Saki and Satoru on the boat at night.

Seems like Saki is still a little insecure and worried along with her memories of Shun . Oh and that preview looked exciting. I think Saki still wishes to learn more about what's happening around her but what's happening now is taking a toll on her. Also, I think I see a glimpse of Maria ;o
Stark700Feb 15, 2013 8:45 AM
Feb 15, 2013 9:57 AM
Nov 2012
They... took down the part on the boat where Saki tells Satoru that *she loves him*.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!
Feb 15, 2013 11:00 AM

Feb 2008
So... I guess tha overall series important character's death toll is rising. And now I think... Will Saki carry out Tomiko's will now? Good dilemma here. Also great - Saki will discover Akki's identity next week :D Can't wait to see her reaction~~
Feb 15, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2011
That art quality drop again....but omg that preview.

kpk10 said:
They... took down the part on the boat where Saki tells Satoru that *she loves him*.

For real?! Are you for real man?!
Feb 15, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2011
So the fiend is near the village... I smell a massacre.
Feb 15, 2013 10:43 PM

Nov 2009
Saki is such a great character. the author is a genius. not like we didnt know that already though. art was shit this episode. and i def saw some red hair in that preview. this is getting even more excitinggg
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2013 10:43 PM
Oct 2010
fcuukkkkkkk this shit was win. damn when the boat stopped right by them fuckkkk that shit was scary

OMFGG THAT REDDISH HAIR IN THE PREVIEW.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 15, 2013 10:44 PM

May 2010
dem naked mole rat are to smart they gotta be getting their tech from someone, just who is it?
Feb 15, 2013 10:46 PM
Sep 2012
Intereo said:
So the fiend is near the village... I smell a massacre.
Shit really hit the fan in this episode. So much destruction, so many people dead. Wonder how many humans are still alive and how exactly they will stop that fiend?
Feb 15, 2013 10:59 PM
May 2012
This show continues to deliver week after week after week. I feel so bad for the poor souls who dropped it because they couldn't handle some boys making out.
Feb 15, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2012
Decent episode.
Seems like we'll meet the fiend next episode
Feb 15, 2013 11:35 PM

Jul 2012
Building up even more. I'm even more curious week after week.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 15, 2013 11:39 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode.
The animation budget of this should've been more.
Feb 15, 2013 11:43 PM

Jan 2013
This episode felt like it was only 5 minutes long.. if only they could be longer!

Feb 16, 2013 12:02 AM

Jan 2011
Noooooooooooooooooo I don't want Tomiko sama to die I love her ;_;. I wonder if she will engage the fiend.

That flying in the sky part was pretty cool, I saw red hair in the preview and the ED pretty gives us hints who the fiend might be.
[center]
Feb 16, 2013 12:11 AM
Feb 2011
The Cantus leakage line in the preview is ****ing scary. Does that mean they gotta deal with a goddamn Karma Demon too? As if there wasn't enough crap to deal with! ;_;
Feb 16, 2013 12:26 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
IZEROII said:

kpk10 said:

Oh what!?! That might've been nice to hear =_= seriously, sometimes I feel like Saki doesn't care about Satoru at all. I mean after that explosion, she didn't even mention Satoru once. I get that she's in danger and that she needs to get back to the town, but she could've at least said something like, I wonder if Satoru is okay.

But holy hell that weird mutant was just...grotesque. It's like a one tentacle squid or something O_O Also, it's sad to see them having to leave Tomiko behind...and Saki is all of the sudden burdened with the responsibilities of a leader. Oh yeah, and Yakomaru. I didn't realize the bakenezumi had that much potential for intelligence. He sure planned everything too well. But then again, I would blame it more on the district for being so unprepared. Just because they've had peace for so long doesn't mean no bad thing will ever happen.
Feb 16, 2013 12:43 AM
Nov 2012
IZEROII said:
kpk10 said:

For real :-(

I don't get what they're doing. Saki and Satoru are suppose to be a couple but they've make them distant from each other than how they're supposed to be. And apparently they can't even hold hands to provide emotional support to each other as their lives are in grave danger. I wonder why the writers are doing this...

This was supposed to be the part were Saki confess to Satoru that she's in love with him. While they are a couple she never actually told him that she loves him.

Maybe they've just moved it and we'll still see it later? I hope so...
kpk10Feb 16, 2013 12:49 AM
Feb 16, 2013 12:47 AM

Nov 2011
kpk10 said:
IZEROII said:
kpk10 said:

I don't get what they're doing. Saki and Satoru are supposed to be a couple but they've make distant from each other than how they're supposed to be. And apparently they can't even hold hands to provide emotional support to each other as their lives are in grave danger. I wonder why the writers are doing this...

This was supposed to be the part were Saki confess to Satoru that she's in love with him. While they are a couple she never actually told him that she loves him.

The anime director has been harking Saki X Maria since day 1. They are obviously in denial that Saki X Satoru is the one and only OTP.
The Art of Eight
Feb 16, 2013 1:01 AM

Jan 2011
they're all fucking dead now!

wonder who that girl in preview is hmm~
Feb 16, 2013 1:05 AM
Dec 2009
kpk10 said:
IZEROII said:
kpk10 said:

I don't get what they're doing. Saki and Satoru are suppose to be a couple but they've make them distant from each other than how they're supposed to be. And apparently they can't even hold hands to provide emotional support to each other as their lives are in grave danger. I wonder why the writers are doing this...

I really hope so too, I reckon they would've been the most entertaining couple.

Was a good episode overall, but what the hell happened to Satoru. I'm disappointed in Saki that she didn't really care whether Satoru lived or died. I mean, come on, three out of the five original friends have already died. Shouldn't she show a little bit more concern about the last remaining one who's still alive instead of thinking about that faceless guy who had already died.
Feb 16, 2013 1:12 AM

May 2012
From seeing the preview alone, it looks like Satoru isn't dead!
I'm happy for that
and lol fuck the thing underwater,
I thought it was the fiend at first
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Feb 16, 2013 1:20 AM

Apr 2011
dankickyou said:

The anime director has been harking Saki X Maria since day 1. They are obviously in denial that Saki X Satoru is the one and only OTP.
Its more like they focus on Shun x Saki, than Satoru thing came along during their adventures with the rats and Maria was floating around afterwards, but the near death experience in this episode show she was thinking of shun.

Preview: Mamoru hair, but longer and red. With all the hints of the demon being the offspring of Maria x Mamoru. I wonder the security and the elite pk user can do something... all that power and he can't touch the demon w/o killing himself.
vansonbeeFeb 16, 2013 1:23 AM
Feb 16, 2013 1:40 AM

Sep 2012
Beautiful episode.... and also, it looks like the humans are losing this war.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Feb 16, 2013 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
Dont the humans still have loyal queerats on their payroll? Can they use them to assassinate the fiend? What about tainted cats? Those are apparently pretty good at killing cantus users.
The Art of Eight
Feb 16, 2013 1:54 AM
Sep 2012
Those human really don't know how to use their power.
Feb 16, 2013 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
Guerilla strategy! Damn those queerats are awesome!
Feb 16, 2013 2:35 AM

Feb 2010
Did Saki completely brushed off Satoru after that explosion and went about her business? lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2013 2:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS WAR! Compare this to some Shounen Wars. Some rats are scarier than zombies.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Feb 16, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2008
dankickyou said:
Dont the humans still have loyal queerats on their payroll? Can they use them to assassinate the fiend? What about tainted cats? Those are apparently pretty good at killing cantus users.

Yeah, they're good when doing it stealthily, I don't think the fiend would have any trouble with them if he expects them coming
Feb 16, 2013 4:52 AM

Feb 2012
It was decent,this last arc is awesome,pays back for the boring episodes in the start of the show.
Feb 16, 2013 5:03 AM

Oct 2012
Best ep so far! There are so many memorable moments I simply can't mention them all (Saki flying in the air stands out the most, but story, queerat's scheming and strategy and general feeling of hoplessness throught whole ep also counts) - overall directing of this episode was superb!
Feb 16, 2013 5:26 AM
Jun 2012
So nice and kind Saki becomes the dictator of the bad guys? That's ironuic I guess.
Feb 16, 2013 5:38 AM

Dec 2009
I love part III so far.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 16, 2013 5:54 AM
Oct 2011
I wish to make love to this show.
Feb 16, 2013 6:20 AM

Nov 2012
Satoru who?

Poor guy get's zero love.

Good episode though, really good series.
Feb 16, 2013 6:44 AM

May 2008
kpk10 said:

That is rather disappointing.

Regardless that was a pretty good episode. I almost get the feeling that Yakomaru might not be the person in control. Or at least someone is helping him greatly. He is smart, but not this smart. We already know someone is probably helping them with the weapons, but those people might be the ones in control.

Also something doesn't make sense. The fiend seems to be acting like he/she is following orders from the queerats. The attacks were too convenient for the queerats, not to mention they were working all around the fiend before saki and friends showed up at the hospital. It was taking hostages. I thought fiends just kill. And lastly, it wiped out the Great Hornets seemingly on command. The queerats shouldn't have the technology or power to control something like the fiend. Heck fiends shouldn't be controlled by anyone at all. My only thought is that they could somehow use something similar to what they did with the queens, but I don't think they could have. It may very well NOT be a fiend, but something new. If that is the child of Maria then it has not been indoctrinated since it was young, and maybe they messed with his DNA so there was no death feedback. Regardless, something is not right here
ShizuruAnonFeb 16, 2013 7:03 AM
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Feb 16, 2013 7:07 AM

Oct 2012
now satoru is dead, everyone died :( i might as well go read a game of thrones.

very entertaining episode 5/5
Feb 16, 2013 7:24 AM
Nov 2012
lastvelociraptor said:

I'm pretty sure he's alive.

He was in the preview...
Feb 16, 2013 7:42 AM
Dec 2012
MARIIIAAAAAAA.

but i dont think she is the fiend. she didnt had that scary black aura. maybe its mamoru and she is trying to "rescue/stop" him. or even the redhead was marias & mamorus child.

after every episode so much speculations... i love that :D
Feb 16, 2013 8:32 AM

Apr 2010
Good episode , but it angers me when ever saki talks about maria -_-"
And looks like they will remember shun soon
Am i the only one who noticed in the preview that the akki talks like the queerats ?
Feb 16, 2013 8:38 AM

Oct 2009
lastvelociraptor said:

I think Maria&Satoru are alive.

Nice episode, 5/5 ^^
Feb 16, 2013 8:41 AM

Nov 2011
I'm pretty sure Maria is deader than a sack of potatoes.
The Art of Eight
Feb 16, 2013 8:51 AM
Jul 2012
I think the fiend is spoiler ahead

Maria
Feb 16, 2013 8:52 AM

Jun 2010
kpk10 said:

Seriously? If this is true then fuck. My god A-1. Not only ruining the animation but also the character developments? Fuck.
Feb 16, 2013 9:33 AM
Nov 2012
-MgZ_ said:
kpk10 said:

Seriously? If this is true then fuck. My god A-1. Not only ruining the animation but also the character developments? Fuck.

Maybe they've just moved it and we'll see it later?
Feb 16, 2013 9:52 AM

May 2011
Or maybe its obvious as fuck shes a whore and wants everyone dick therefore the authors wont draw a confession scene.

Getting antsy every week waiting to see how this ends
Feb 16, 2013 10:48 AM

Feb 2011
Shit got serious once again . I wonder what happened to Satoru .
Feb 16, 2013 10:54 AM
Apr 2012
Satoru dies?????????? NO!!!!!!!

And holy crap that boat scene with that fiend monstrous thing following them behind was fucking scary as hell!!!

I wouldn't as hell be able to keep calm like Satoru did if I was the one being followed!!!
Feb 16, 2013 11:08 AM

Dec 2012
kpk10 said:
-MgZ_ said:
kpk10 said:

Maybe they've just moved it and we'll see it later?

I really hope so, because this is ridiculous, doesn't feel like Saki loves him at all tbh, I mean there was no mention of him after the explosion either :x
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.