Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2008 5:14 PM

May 2008
Wasabi said:
KrylonBlue said:
-Mr.Bushido is reunited with Billy, he asks for Billy to customize his Ahead for "Great speed" and to be equip with a "better sword"

Mr Bushido is dumping his Ahead for Billy's new prototype suit, not asking it to customize it. His Ahead is already customized enough.

I got that wrong.

Deal with it faggot.
Nov 30, 2008 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
so far celestial being is on the run most of the season it would be nice to see them on the offensive for once. dunno how they will have a chance even with the 0 riser. ali was beating down them both.
Nov 30, 2008 6:48 PM

Sep 2007
KrylonBlue said:
Wasabi said:
KrylonBlue said:
-Mr.Bushido is reunited with Billy, he asks for Billy to customize his Ahead for "Great speed" and to be equip with a "better sword"

Mr Bushido is dumping his Ahead for Billy's new prototype suit, not asking it to customize it. His Ahead is already customized enough.

I got that wrong.

Deal with it faggot.

Is someone getting butthurt because they got corrected?
Nov 30, 2008 7:08 PM

Mar 2008
hmmm, innovator that hasnt been introduced yet, more awesomeness bleeding from prince ali, haro rolling down a corridor, and sumeragi's past about to be introduced. great episode, and the preview looks like even more next time.
Nov 30, 2008 7:55 PM

Dec 2007
who is that person with the purple hair?? it better not be a inovator.. although the CB did survive this battle but why do i get the feeling they are always on the verge of losing? i mean its quite different compare with season 1 where they get to defeat anyone on sight. yay for the completion of 00..
Nov 30, 2008 9:35 PM

Jun 2008
Seravee has a hand in its knee?! wtf O.o ...

And Setsuna and Tieria still can't compare to Ali when it comes to piloting skillz. Too bad Ali just ran away XD

ShootTheBullet said:
Ribbons has taken over Alejandro's role as a sugar daddy.
「あたしの出番も用意してね、リボンズ❤」
Hilling is desperate for his turn.

Notice how Hilling uses "あたし", which means, she's actually a girl?! XDD And I thought she looks more masculine than Regene, who is supposedly male (he uses "僕" ). Oh Innovators XD

Ooh, more past is revealed. Seems that Kati knows Billy as well. I wonder how she managed to send a message to CB though XD Where/how did she get the number?

I liked the flashback of Neil's past and what really happened. Although, where was Lyle during that incident? Did he say? I was a little... irked, that he didn't show more emotion at learning the circumstances of his brother's death (like how did barely reacted when he heard from Setsuna that Neil died), or the circumstances of his family's death. I mean, it's good that he focuses on the future instead of unable to let go of the past like Neil, but you'd think he'd show at least a bit more emotion. Adding to the fact that he didn't seem to be there with his family that day makes me wonder if something happened that made him pretty distant from his family...

Haro <333 He's sooo cute!! Although I wonder why he was rolling down the hallway and not in the Cherudim...

Saji and Marie are not officially bridge bunnies?! O__o ... Marie is now a background character, just standing there with Alle following him around the ship XD

ShootTheBullet said:
The person with the same hair color as Revive had better not be both an Innovator and joining CB...

TIERIA SHOWER SCENE NEXT EPISODE

P.s. Louise is apparently a better pilot than Patrick.

Yes, we finally meet the Red Ranger!! XD Seems to be Revive's twin. I wonder what his/her name would be.. probably something equally random XD Also wonder what he/she's doing in CB. Spy?

Lol, yes, Louise seems to be a better pilot than Patrick, despite Patrick being the "ace" XDD

Heck yea! TIERIA'S LONG HAIR IS BACK!!!! (does that mean the boobie-dress comes back with it?) Why would he keep the long hair wig in the shower though... unless, it's not a wig?! XD Oh they sure know how to troll us with the previews....
Dec 1, 2008 1:00 AM

Jan 2008
Seems like Exia will become mobile armor in the next episode. Maybe now the Celestial Being will become hunters , not the hunted. 4.5/5 for the ep.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Dec 1, 2008 2:20 AM

Nov 2007
Ah, excellent. The 00 with the Riser looks great and I can't wait to see how strong it will be. I can't wait for it. The Arios with the Archer is something I'm also looking forward to.

And yeah, it's 2 against 1 and yet the Arche was able to hold well against the 00 and the Seravee. Just goes to show that skills are just as important as the technology.
Dec 1, 2008 2:27 AM

Oct 2008
well apparently 00 will be invincible with that machine. it'll be interesting to see how it plays out and if saji will pilot it and be involve in the war.

oh the red haired guy has a twin in the OP sequence. that shattered my ali al sarchez speculation of being a spacenoid. and linda looks like a character who will die right there and get everyone mad.

i love lockon 2, he's an optimist. gotta love him not dwelling about the past. but was clearly set up to run into a hedgehog's dilemma in which he has to deal with revenge or the greater good which is yet to be seen. wonder what happened to him and his family, why does he look so distant.
Dec 1, 2008 8:03 AM

Sep 2008
ShootTheBullet said:

TIERIA SHOWER SCENE NEXT EPISODE

He has long hair again? Why the hell?
Dec 1, 2008 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
MapleRose said:
ShootTheBullet said:
Ribbons has taken over Alejandro's role as a sugar daddy.
「あたしの出番も用意してね、リボンズ❤」
Hilling is desperate for his turn.

Notice how Hilling uses "あたし", which means, she's actually a girl?! XDD And I thought she looks more masculine than Regene, who is supposedly male (he uses "僕" ). Oh Innovators XD

Not necessarily. Both Hilling and Regene were wearing a suit. I think Sunrise is just trolling again!

darkhriss said:
He has long hair again? Why the hell?

I want to know which is the wig: his short hair or his long hair? Considering his fashion sense (hello, granny cardigans in different colors), I highly doubt he'd bother with a wig everyday. But you wouldn't wear a wig in the shower either. Maybe it changes by will with nanomachines and all. In which case, he should've shown himself with long hair when someone was still around...
Dec 1, 2008 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
ShootTheBullet said:
Considering his fashion sense (hello, granny cardigans in different colors), I highly doubt he'd bother with a wig everyday.

Well cardigans would come really handy if he... I don't know... wanted to hide a boobs? If it is a girl than it probably has those sexy bandages wrapped all the time and that (even though it's hot) can't be comfortable at all. (((:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2008 11:50 AM
Jun 2007
as expected, Patrick = lots of lulz for me xD

anyways, Tieria is indeed becoming more and more human. He was so hasty to avenge his....how exactly do you define his relationship with Lockon/Neil? bah, they didn't even bother to use any strategy against Ali, just trying to attack him from both sides and think that everything would be fine. next episode should be interesting with the debut of the 0-Riser in battle perhaps?

oh and Sumeragi with a ponytail looks so good, its criminal.
Dec 1, 2008 4:05 PM

Jun 2008
Nice. Ali's Gundam is soo overpowered... He could've taken three of them out by himself...

I like the new upgrade 00 will be getting. Invincible main characters ftw
Dec 1, 2008 4:07 PM

Apr 2008
Mr. Bushido.
:||||||

Allelujah and Marie are cute. It's like, you hardly see them without each other now. Adorableeee. Too bad they're most likely doomed!

Tieria is becoming this show's main source of fanservice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2008 6:26 PM
Feb 2008
i too am disappointed in the lack of originality. I feel like the staff just creates a better mobile suit every episode, thus overpowering the Gundams completely and ignoring the fact that they are the better pilots [(smarter in battle too) (this is my opinion)].

I don't get how Louise can become a MS pilot in four years and still carry the physique of a petite female. Lol this is just some random thing I've been wondering about.
Dec 1, 2008 6:31 PM

Sep 2008
between ali al-sarshes and mr bushido, gundam maisters have a greats rivals...
Dec 1, 2008 7:31 PM
Apr 2008
the only thing i like about this ep was the 'revival' of ali al. i really hope this season turns around and lives up to season 1
Dec 2, 2008 1:12 AM

Jun 2008
Man, I get butthurt when the gundams are overpowered, but I get butthurt when they get their asses kicked. Isn't there any even playing field in this series?
Dec 2, 2008 3:48 PM
Dec 2007
Like I said last episode, it's strange that Gundam 00 is suddenly catching up and building a true scenario with decent (and even good sometimes) direction for 3 or 4 episode now, but that's what's happening so I can't complain anymore. It felt quite right for a Gundam episode overall, and characters are finally being developped, slowly but surely. Just hope that it keeps the same level till the end now.

Bakayaro said:
Oh and Bushido was Graham? WTF

Haha, yeah, [irony on] I was SO shocked [/irony off] :)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 2, 2008 4:04 PM

Sep 2008
Lets have all future gundams have a hidden arm with a saber in their kneecaps.. xD

FAIL
Dec 3, 2008 5:31 PM

Sep 2007
seita said:
Man, I get butthurt when the gundams are overpowered, but I get butthurt when they get their asses kicked. Isn't there any even playing field in this series?

They are overpowered when kicking grunt ass, but a few exception like Ali, Graham, Sergei.

In this episode they are not fighting against grunt, its a Gundam, albeit a fake GN Drive but still a Gundam, and you know who is the pilot, the best pilot in 00 universe
Dec 3, 2008 6:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This episode confirms that fact that even Ribbons can't fully access Veda and know what Aeolia really planned.

The fact that Regene seem to be VERY dissatisfied with Ribbons means there are chances of internal conflict between Innovators....Regene even pointed that Ribbons didn't know anything about Twin Drive and Trans-Arm before, suggesting that Aeolia has more cards unders his sleeves....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 4, 2008 3:08 AM

Dec 2007
summeragi's forecast was kinda good.. she outwitted kati.. still a little disappointed at the performance of the gundam meister.. they are clearly losing their form.. like that time it took 4 gundams to match ali al sarshes.. come one what if there were 3 ali's? what would happen? total destruction of the gundams? geezz
Dec 4, 2008 9:36 AM

Jul 2007
asterixk said:
summeragi's forecast was kinda good.. she outwitted kati.. still a little disappointed at the performance of the gundam meister.. they are clearly losing their form.. like that time it took 4 gundams to match ali al sarshes.. come one what if there were 3 ali's? what would happen? total destruction of the gundams? geezz

Loosing their form? no.
Ali getting better? Yes.

Ali was able to fight on even ground with Gundams even during his Enact days. Now correct me, but ArchGundam is way above. 00 on full power might be able to take on the likes of ArchGundam and Gadessa, just because of its supposed power.

It does not matter on how big the gap between gundams and ArchGundam is - what matters is that Ali outweighs them all in exp.
Dec 4, 2008 11:08 AM
Apr 2008
GNR-010: 0-Riser
one word: wf -_-
Look like I overlooked 00 ability.
Usernames54561Dec 4, 2008 11:26 AM
Dec 4, 2008 12:06 PM

Nov 2008
exelent episode

expecting o-riser, i hope that when it plugs 00 it still looks great, i love his sword :)
louises arm lost by poisonous gn-particles and ali`s body could be regenerated WTF?

graham was mr.bushido OMG! lots of theories to hell :(
/sarcasm off
Dec 4, 2008 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
doblefilo said:
exelent episode

expecting o-riser, i hope that when it plugs 00 it still looks great, i love his sword :)
louises arm lost by poisonous gn-particles and ali`s body could be regenerated WTF?

graham was mr.bushido OMG! lots of theories to hell :(
/sarcasm off
ali's body is burnt not regenerated. they just call it regerative treatment to make it all fancy.
Dec 4, 2008 9:52 PM

Jun 2007
dabazzinator said:
i too am disappointed in the lack of originality. I feel like the staff just creates a better mobile suit every episode, thus overpowering the Gundams completely and ignoring the fact that they are the better pilots [(smarter in battle too) (this is my opinion)].

I don't get how Louise can become a MS pilot in four years and still carry the physique of a petite female. Lol this is just some random thing I've been wondering about.

I think your missing the point. CB is a small group where as everyone else in the world are united and helping each other make newer better suits and technology. It's no surprise it takes CB a long time to make upgrades or that some of their upgrades (Gundam 00) don't fully work yet or are incomplete. I think the writers have stayed true to the believability factor in that aspect. The only thing I'm kind of irritated about is how people are pulling out super beam weapons....lets not turn this into Gundam Wing please. Bigger guns don't necessarily make the show better.

Bakayaro said:
Oh and uhh, Setsuna's shooting has seriously gotten so much better, it isn't funny. I know this has been pointed out before, but let's be honest here. He wouldn't have hit that carrier at point blank last season. I was also letdown by the lack of "I'M CHARGIN MAH LAZERS" when he tanked the aforementioned carrier :(

His beam was not a narrow beam like the others so the chances of him hitting a huge ship like that where far greater then last season. I agree though, his accuracy has increased dramatically this season. It's good to see his piloting skills get better.
Dec 5, 2008 5:38 AM
Apr 2008
Glad another week have passed on Episode 10.

On one note, did I see Seravee's "alternate" form? Looks more like a little brother to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHMnXHs4omE
Dec 5, 2008 7:58 AM
Mar 2008
MapleRose said:

... I wonder how she managed to send a message to CB though XD Where/how did she get the number?

There is something called as broadcast encrypted message ... so the message could be just spread everywhere intended to CB ... I guess that could explain ...

Again Gundam 00 is above my expectation .. COOL ...
Dec 5, 2008 6:00 PM

Oct 2008
darkxdestiny said:
Glad another week have passed on Episode 10.

On one note, did I see Seravee's "alternate" form? Looks more like a little brother to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHMnXHs4omE

TTGL much? 0-raizer is gonna up next week? and archer two weeks after? and seraphim system after that? why does tieria get all the best goodies and the rest gets crappy add-ons, i mean look at lyle, he gets only get haro and a shitload of comparison.
FritoDec 5, 2008 7:13 PM
Dec 5, 2008 8:04 PM

Feb 2008
@ whoever that insulted Prince Ali - DIE DIE DIE.

Also, is it just me or does Zhengjian (sp?) AKA the guy who got KIA look EXACTLY like Tassilo from Victory Gundam?
Dec 5, 2008 8:11 PM

Oct 2008
Orange-kun said:
@ whoever that insulted Prince Ali - DIE DIE DIE.

Also, is it just me or does Zhengjian (sp?) AKA the guy who got KIA look EXACTLY like Tassilo from Victory Gundam?
i always thought he looked like the chinese guy from code geass. yeah the hong long type of guy who i keep forgetting the name of because he is a fan of purple.
Dec 6, 2008 4:16 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
More twists and outsmarting, heh. Decent episode as always, I liked it. That O-Riser looks neat.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 7, 2008 3:37 AM

Jan 2008
Looking forward to 00's new power-up.

Ali freaking overpowered both Sestuna and Tieria D:
Dec 7, 2008 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
Haro scene FTW even though stuff like this is completely useless.

Ali is just too good. ( Mr.Bushido vs Ali in a fight? Who would win? )
Dec 7, 2008 8:35 PM

Jun 2008
KrylonBlue said:

-The 0 Raiser is finally complete .

the only good news for me....
hell yeah!!!
Apr 3, 2009 11:36 PM

Jul 2008
that guy with the new suit was kind of funny this episode;
major- "how dare you think about disobeying my orders!"
innovator- "i have a permit"
thats not verbatim but thats roughly it
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 6, 2009 6:39 PM

May 2008
cyruz said:
More twists and outsmarting, heh. Decent episode as always, I liked it. That O-Riser looks neat.
I agree.

*Patrick getting shut down *1 and the countdown begins..
Jan 26, 2010 7:38 AM
Aug 2009
It was a nice episode, exciting with a slice part of funny in it. ( When Haro rolled down the hallway. And what a nice shot of Setsuna.
Aug 4, 2010 9:19 PM

Jun 2009
Wow interesting episode. Too many of them have their identities revealed. It is going to become just another power struggle because of that. Oh well, I don't dislike it or anything.

I felt me heart catch for a minute I was worried that Tieria would admit he was against the plan. I wonder what he will do. How does that link between him and his other self work? Can Regee (?) read his mind because that would sink the Meisters faster then anything else.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 26, 2010 8:18 AM

Feb 2010
I'm really looking forward to the Archer and 0-Riser. They look great ^^

asterixk said:
they are clearly losing their form.. like that time it took 4 gundams to match ali al sarshes.. come one what if there were 3 ali's? what would happen? total destruction of the gundams? geezz

Exactly what I thought. O___o
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
May 3, 2011 11:05 PM

Sep 2009
I wish Prince Ali hadn't said "With your lives."
"You're going to pay for my regenration treatments!"
Jul 11, 2011 8:24 AM

Apr 2009
So much for Patrick proclaiming himself an "ace", Louise was piloting better than him and she's a still just a rookie.

The rumored, long-awaited 0-Raiser looks more like a revamped version of the GN Arms for use with the 00, like GN Arms was for Exia.

I guess it would never happen, but since season 1 I was hoping for a face off between Ali and Graham, as a battle of two veteran, ace pilots, just to see who is better.
Nov 28, 2011 8:33 AM

Mar 2008
SayakaMagica said:
I guess it would never happen, but since season 1 I was hoping for a face off between Ali and Graham, as a battle of two veteran, ace pilots, just to see who is better.

Yeah they really should decide who is more worthy to kill CB ^__^
Feb 20, 2012 10:48 PM

Dec 2011
Giggles at Haro rolling around during impact of enemy attack.
Mar 18, 2014 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
I know it's something tiny and I write here years after... But how does Ali always hear everything others say from far away in their mobile suits (or in a spaceship)? :)
May 4, 2014 1:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
maLakai said:
I know it's something tiny and I write here years after... But how does Ali always hear everything others say from far away in their mobile suits (or in a spaceship)? :)

I was thinking that too. I really hate the guy. I wished he was killed off soon and that we'd get a antagonist we like, like Graham as the final obstacle. BUt I guess with the history he has with Setsuna, he'll be all the way till the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 3, 2014 3:16 PM

Feb 2013
Ali Al-Saachez, yeah! Dude's even more psycho-crazy-awesome than he was in the first season!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.