New
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2012 3:26 AM

Jun 2012
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:
Honestly, I think it has to be Emiya Shirou. He is a black hole of suck that brings down everything around him. The entire story just hands him things without him doing a damn bit of work or making a single intelligent decision.

Though I hate Kirino more, I also agree with this. Gullible, sexist moron.

You know, whilst I agree shirou is a total twat, that doesnt actually make him a bad character. Such a shame the anime did not really manage to get his depth at all. Even then, he has far more substance than a huge number of main characters.

I haven't even seen the anime. He pissed me off to no end in the Fate route of the VN though. Admittedly he did get more tolerable in the other two routes. Though that's only because the the focus shifted away from his relationship with Saber, the area in which his stupidity shone brightest.
Dec 24, 2012 3:30 AM
May 2010
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:
Honestly, I think it has to be Emiya Shirou. He is a black hole of suck that brings down everything around him. The entire story just hands him things without him doing a damn bit of work or making a single intelligent decision.

You know, whilst I agree shirou is a total twat, that doesnt actually make him a bad character. Such a shame the anime did not really manage to get his depth at all. Even then, he has far more substance than a huge number of main characters.

I haven't even seen the anime. He pissed me off to no end in the Fate route of the VN though. Admittedly he did get more tolerable in the other two routes. Though that's only because the the focus shifted away from his relationship with Saber, the area in which his stupidity shone brightest.

Yes, he is annoying, that doesnt make him a bad character though.

For example, kirei is a total prick, but obviously not a bad character. Kiritsugu to. Its just that shirou is not likeable and they can be sometimes.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 24, 2012 3:53 AM

Aug 2012
Sae Kashiwagi.
Dec 24, 2012 4:07 AM

Jun 2012
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

For example, kirei is a total prick, but obviously not a bad character. Kiritsugu to. Its just that shirou is not likeable and they can be sometimes.

Kirei and Kiritsugu are great characters. They're intelligent, and fill their roles well. Shirou on the other hand thinks it's a good idea for him to fight in place of Saber, someone far stronger than he is. Because, you know, girls shouldn't fight. At least he was likable in Carnival Phantasm. But I can't give him too much credit for that, as the OVA is perfect. Everyone and everything is likable.
Dec 24, 2012 4:15 AM

Nov 2012
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Completely agree. Just look at some of things he says.

Such depth.
Dec 24, 2012 4:34 AM
May 2010
RandomPerson2 said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Such depth.

Such ignorance /facepalm.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 24, 2012 4:36 AM

Aug 2012
Im sure this thread has come up several times before, and my answer is always the same.

Itou FUCKING Makoto.
Dec 24, 2012 4:36 AM

Apr 2012
Makoto from school days.
World class cunt.
"I’m not going there to die; I’m going to find out if I’m really alive."
~Spike Spiegel - The Real Folk Blues Pt II
Dec 24, 2012 4:42 AM

May 2012
Fagoto from School Days
Dec 24, 2012 5:42 AM
Jul 2012
miereneronaile said:
RandomPerson2 said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Such depth.

Rin says it too.
Dec 24, 2012 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
Kisaragi Saya.
Dec 24, 2012 6:41 AM
Nov 2012
Hasekura-sama said:
Only person in the anime world undeserving of a harem.

You guys are just jealous of his heart melting sexiness :$

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 24, 2012 6:57 AM
Jul 2012
Kouta
Dec 24, 2012 6:59 AM
May 2010
JavierR said:
miereneronaile said:
RandomPerson2 said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Such depth.

Rin says it too.

The only lol thing about that picture is that what he says is not even right in that world /shrug.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 24, 2012 7:14 AM

Dec 2012
miereneronaile said:
manekimagic said:
Hasekura-sama said:

THIS.

You know, I admit he looks terrible, but nothing else about him was particularly bad. Cant understand all the hate he gets..

That's all he needs to get the hate...

I mean c'mon, i love the concept and girls of the anime, but i can't bring myself to watch the show 'cause of him.

Yes, i'm a superficial prick, but that's got to be the worst anime character ever designed.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 24, 2012 7:16 AM
Jul 2012
Can't watch Accel World because he looks like cartman. Thats too weird for me.
Dec 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Dec 2012
JavierR said:

What the, you're right...

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 24, 2012 7:36 AM
Oct 2012
Hasekura-sama said:
JavierR said:

What the, you're right...
like why did they do that? WHY? meh its like they gave up rite when they were almost done
Dec 24, 2012 7:51 AM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
manekimagic said:
Hasekura-sama said:

THIS.

You know, I admit he looks terrible, but nothing else about him was particularly bad. Cant understand all the hate he gets..

seconding this -_- but yeah he doesn't realy fit in with the other people in the show (did they do it to make him more loveble or so people would hate him)
Dec 24, 2012 7:52 AM
May 2010
I dunno. It seems a bit much to base everything purely around his appearance to me.. I know its.. irritating but still.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 24, 2012 7:59 AM
Nov 2010

People who haven't watched the show have no right to complain whether or not he deserves the harem.
Dec 24, 2012 8:02 AM
Jan 2009
I can't decide -__- these characters are extremely annoying:
Pan (Dragon Ball GT)
Mr Satan (Dragon Ball Z)
Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)
~Futari no ai wa eien ni naru~
Dec 24, 2012 8:05 AM

Dec 2012
Z-flame said:

People who haven't watched the show have no right to complain whether or not he deserves the harem.

Dec 24, 2012 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
laflak_23 said:
I can't decide -__- these characters are extremely annoying:
Pan (Dragon Ball GT)
Mr Satan (Dragon Ball Z)
Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)

Mr Satan is just too manly for you.

Dec 24, 2012 9:43 AM

Nov 2012
Misa Amane from Death Note. God, so annoying!
Dec 24, 2012 10:02 AM
Oct 2010
Inori from guilty crown is like kristen stewart in anime form. So I'll go with her.
Dec 24, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
Haru from Tsuritama, ruined the show for me.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Dec 24, 2012 10:07 AM

Nov 2010
kickthebucket said:
miereneronaile said:
manekimagic said:
Hasekura-sama said:

THIS.

seconding this -_- but yeah he doesn't realy fit in with the other people in the show (did they do it to make him more loveble or so people would hate him)
Yeah I watched the show, he's a better than a lot of MCs that are coming out lately, his looks bothered me for one or two episodes.
Dec 24, 2012 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
kickthebucket said:
miereneronaile said:
manekimagic said:
Hasekura-sama said:

THIS.

Yeah I watched the show, he's a better than a lot of MCs that are coming out lately, his looks bothered me for one or two episodes.

Thanks for clearing that up lol, will try to pick up the series.

Dec 24, 2012 10:10 AM

Sep 2012
My most hated anime character so far.
Dec 24, 2012 10:42 AM

Sep 2012
Hasekura-sama said:

Lol, most people didn't watch that anime just because they ruined it with MC
Dec 24, 2012 11:18 AM

Nov 2011
one of the most worst character
ichimaru gin
Yuckkkkkk
I hate HIM!!!!

and Elfman is disgusting
To desire some results, one must take actions
Dec 24, 2012 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
Haruyuki Arita - The worst main character i've ever seen, he's a pussy LOL.
All the Vampire Knight characters, all of them were shit.
Yuuto from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, makes me want to punch him in the face idk why..
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 24, 2012 12:10 PM
Jul 2012
Shirou from Fate/staynight. I hear he's better in the original visual novel.
I like pie.
Dec 24, 2012 12:22 PM
Jul 2012
kazuto
Dec 24, 2012 12:22 PM
Dec 24, 2012 12:31 PM
Jan 2012
Makoto from School Days and/or Shiro from Fate/Stay Night.
Dec 24, 2012 12:33 PM

Nov 2010
Filmmoth said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4251/Genta_Kojima
The whole group of them are horrible. All those episodes dedicated to them get me annoyed because you know exactly what they will do and screw up.
Dec 24, 2012 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Filmmoth said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4251/Genta_Kojima
The whole group of them are horrible. All those episodes dedicated to them get me annoyed because you know exactly what they will do and screw up.

SO TRUE
הלב שלי כבר מת
Dec 24, 2012 12:43 PM

Jun 2009
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Kirei and Kiritsugu are great characters. They're intelligent, and fill their roles well. Shirou on the other hand thinks it's a good idea for him to fight in place of Saber, someone far stronger than he is. Because, you know, girls shouldn't fight. At least he was likable in Carnival Phantasm. But I can't give him too much credit for that, as the OVA is perfect. Everyone and everything is likable.

Yeah but, as foolish as his actions were, they were also understandable. It wasn't so much Shirou thinking "girls shouldn't fight" as it was his guilt complex and wanting to save everyone as a result of that.

To me, he's kind of a deconstruction of the typical shounen lead character (with all three routes featuring a different aspect of this). In fact, he shares nearly every trait with a character I don't really care for, Kamiya Touma....but the difference is that a lot of time is spent on Shirou's thought process and how his past effects said thought process. And, to me, that makes all the difference.

Again, I can't blame people for not liking him based off the anime. In fact, his anime version for a time was probably my least favorite anime character.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 24, 2012 12:56 PM

Jun 2012
insan3soldiern said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

Yeah but, as foolish as his actions were, they were also understandable. It wasn't so much Shirou thinking "girls shouldn't fight" as it was his guilt complex and wanting to save everyone as a result of that.

To me, he's kind of a deconstruction of the typical shounen lead character (with all three routes featuring a different aspect of this). In fact, he shares nearly every trait with a character I don't really care for, Kamiya Touma....but the difference is that a lot of time is spent on Shirou's thought process and how his past effects said thought process. And, to me, that makes all the difference.

Again, I can't blame people for not liking him based off the anime. In fact, his anime version for a time was probably my least favorite anime character.

It scares me to think he's even worse in the anime. Plus I'd have to look at his stupid face all the time, made worse by Deen being bad at what they do. I dunno about him being a deconstruction. His goals are pretty typical hero/save everyone. It's just the way he goes about it that's quite frankly awful. And I did say he got better after the Fate route, where I hated him the most. I wish there was a choice that allowed me to say something along the lines of "on second thoughts, I'm not a moronic sexist prick, I think you should be the one to fight." But no dice. :/

He's definitely a lot like Touma. And annoying as Touma's preaching gets, it's hilariously over the top when he punches nuns in the face, so I forgive him to some extent. Plus I find him somewhat likable when not preaching in general. Still far from the best character in the show, but not the worst. (Like I think Shirou is in Fate.)
Dec 24, 2012 1:05 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
CNile said:
Dondochakka (Bleach)

Bleach had hundreds of characters, a lot of them were pretty shitty, but Dondochakka blows them out of the water in terms of sheer assness. Why, might you ask? Because on top of being completely useless, there is never one syllable spoken by him where he is not yelling, and this is a travesty because he talks constantly, and has a congested, nasaly voice. And to put the icing on top of the shitcake, he ends every single sentence, without fail, with "Ainzuh!". If I made a drinking game where every time this prick says "Ainzuh!", I take a drink, I'd be dead within 11 minutes of his first appearance.

I can't imagine who in God's name thought this was a good idea, but... what a shitload of fuck.

Yeah, me too.....
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Dec 24, 2012 1:11 PM

Oct 2011
Isn't this just another "characters you hate" thread?

I assumed the title "Worst anime character ever",we would be focusing more on how badly a character is written than how much we like them or not but..........MAL :/.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Dec 24, 2012 1:17 PM

Jun 2009
SaberEdge said:
insan3soldiern said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
miereneronaile said:
SaberEdge said:
Kirino Kousaka.

Bob_Squob said:

It scares me to think he's even worse in the anime. Plus I'd have to look at his stupid face all the time, made worse by Deen being bad at what they do. I dunno about him being a deconstruction. His goals are pretty typical hero/save everyone. It's just the way he goes about it that's quite frankly awful. And I did say he got better after the Fate route, where I hated him the most. I wish there was a choice that allowed me to say something along the lines of "on second thoughts, I'm not a moronic sexist prick, I think you should be the one to fight." But no dice. :/

He's definitely a lot like Touma. And annoying as Touma's preaching gets, it's hilariously over the top when he punches nuns in the face, so I forgive him to some extent. Plus I find him somewhat likable when not preaching in general. Still far from the best character in the show, but not the worst. (Like I think Shirou is in Fate.)

But, Shirou isn't a sexist prick and that is painfully obvious in the VN. If one at least tries to understand where his character is coming from they could easily see this. He just uses her gender as an excuse to try to play the hero....which blows up in his face anyway.

So, basically, instead of just looking at Shirou's actions it's also important to consider why he does the things he does.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 24, 2012 1:56 PM

Oct 2011
Shiro from fate stay night .
I hate his voice actor because of him .
Dec 24, 2012 2:19 PM

Dec 2012
1. Haru from Accel World, he looks stupid, bitches, whines, cries alot, it's like he is made just to piss people off. (OPINION and yes I've seen it)

2. Inori from Guilty Crown

3. Naruto
Dec 24, 2012 2:22 PM

May 2012
Lol at people who say Makoto. Makoto is probably one of the best characters in recent years,

On Topic:

Almost all characters in Code Geass cept Lelouch.
Bleach's entire cast except Grimmjow
Naruto' entire cast cept Kakashi
Dec 24, 2012 4:00 PM

Dec 2012
PoeticJustice said:
Lol at people who say Makoto. Makoto is probably one of the best characters in recent years,

What do you mean best? Like best as in how well the character was written? I guess you could say that.

But in terms of how likeable they are as a person is then I would definately say that Makoto Ito is one of the worst, he was just such an inconsiderate asshole.
Dec 24, 2012 4:13 PM

Feb 2012
Naruto & Luffy... they are both dumb and annoying.

Also, the orange suit naruto is wearing is just...a big fail.
Dec 24, 2012 4:21 PM

Oct 2012
Kururugi Suzaku. That guy sucks!

I'll change Britannia from the inside! Pfff...Yeah, and without Lelouch Where would you be?
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

7 by FanofAction »»
25 seconds ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

19 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
4 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

50 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - Yesterday

8 by cody »»
26 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

137 by KittenCuddler »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.