Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2007 9:26 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so it ends! Even though this episode wasn't that good I guess it was alright. We got shots of Rin naked!
With a second thought, the AniYoshi subs named her Cui Ling, which actually sounded more correct than Tsuo Rin when they pronouced it.
I gave it a 8/10, I wonder if there'll be a second season? More of that Burnheart/Wernhard/whatever.
But probably not.
Sep 24, 2007 3:23 PM

Jan 2007
Agreed, the ending was alright. I really didn't like this arc. The only interersting thing from it was Kazuma's past. Seeing Cui Ling naked like that was awesome. Very hot. Hopefully there will be more of this show later, I think the novels are in translation right now.
Sep 24, 2007 5:16 PM

Aug 2006
I thought the ending was okay, it was kind of anticlimactic how it ended with Lapis and what's-his-name just walking away :P. Anyways, I'm hoping that we'll see some more from this series in the future and overall this was a good series.
Sep 24, 2007 8:46 PM

Apr 2007
I guess u can say that, this episode is kinda anticlimatic...and a bit boring tbh. But this fact is probably because they are going to make a sequel to continue this xD with them just walking away is so lame.

I just love some parts of it though..the cui ling naked scenes xD, nanase+yukari wearing those thigh highs..xD, and Ayano's words when she was angry at the end. Oh not to forget the panchira at the very last scene xD

Sobzob, u just realised that? Thats why get A-Y's release ;p dont tell me u've been going with SHS all this time? :p

noelhoiSep 24, 2007 9:13 PM
Sep 24, 2007 9:41 PM

Mar 2007
noelhoi said:
Sobzob, u just realised that? Thats why get A-Y's release ;p dont tell me u've been going with SHS all this time? :p

I liked the quality of SHS better, and from what I recall they subbed the last 10(?) episodes faster than A-Y so I just watched the group that subbed the fastest. But I guess A-Y did a better job with the translation.
Sep 25, 2007 3:43 AM

Aug 2007
Yes, the ending was something which leaves much space for a second season. But it was fun seeing Ayano blushing at Kazumas hair-sniffing, and afterwards going on a rampage after he touches her behind. n.n
And everyone just sits there sipping tea. n.n

Regarding the names, I think it is Bernhard(a german name), and something like Sui Lin. I remember the Kanji used for her name being the same as the "sui" in Hisui's name, and the pronounciation sounds like it too. But I think it is a chinese name, and I am not very profound at chinese, so it could be written different still...
Sep 25, 2007 4:34 AM

Mar 2007
Wikipedia said Tsui-Ling 翠鈴/ツォイリン.
Sep 25, 2007 6:33 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Was an okay episode, I liked it.

All the Kazuma x Ayano scenes were pretty unique, that was something I really liked about this anime. I'm not sure if I'm going to archive Yoshi's or Shinsen's yet - also I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep the 8/10 or change it to a 7/10.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 25, 2007 3:31 PM

Aug 2007
Sobzob said:
Wikipedia said Tsui-Ling 翠鈴/ツォイリン.

Hm, the Kana are more like Tsoi Rin... but as I said, I am no expert in chinese, only learned japanese...
Sep 25, 2007 4:59 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
KannaRei said:
Yes, the ending was something which leaves much space for a second season. But it was fun seeing Ayano blushing at Kazumas hair-sniffing, and afterwards going on a rampage after he touches her behind. n.n

Man, that wasn't a touch, that was a SLAP! lol

I agree, anti-climatic, leaving lots of room for a second season. This whole series was kind of wishy-washy for me. I'd get interested in an arc, and then lost interest, and back and forth. It's not a series on a whole that will stick with me, but I think some of the characters will. In fact, I think I enjoyed the characters and they're amusing interactions more than the "action" -- aside from one or two battles.

I'll never get over last episode's "Be warned. I have strong needs" or something to that effect quote, haha. I loved Kazuma's sense of humor!

Hmmm... maybe 7/10. I have to look at my other scores tho.
Sep 25, 2007 6:03 PM

Jun 2007
Hmm...Last episode was OK, I guess...Kind of boring...It definitely looks like there will be a sequel though...Also...Tsui naked was hot but her bleeding kind of ruined it -.-

BTW...Tsui Ling sounds most correct...
Sep 26, 2007 12:11 PM

Jun 2007
That whiffed. I had the show rated as an 8/10. It is now a six. C'mon, the big "final battle" was a five-second strike against a villianous demon who was mentioned for the first time in the final episode. Also, what the heck was up with Kazuma actually being afraid of Ayano's fireballs at the end? That completely destroyed my image of him as a badass, and it was a lame reversion to shojo conventions. It was a good series, but this episode did a pretty good job of destroying it. :P
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Sep 28, 2007 3:30 PM

Aug 2007
zanmato666 said:
I thought the ending was okay, it was kind of anticlimactic how it ended with Lapis and what's-his-name just walking away :P. Anyways, I'm hoping that we'll see some more from this series in the future and overall this was a good series.

pretty much agree with you there. the butt slapping part was pretty good too. xD
Oct 12, 2007 10:46 PM

Jun 2007
cant say a lot about this ep, it was ok... i think we can expect a second season... dont really know a lot, but i enjoyed the series
Oct 13, 2007 6:28 PM

May 2007
I quite sure there will be an second season.....
Its way too unfinished to end like that.
An example is Shakugan...
Oct 14, 2007 4:06 PM

Jul 2007
I liked it, since it's following the light novels apparantly it depends on their releases and crap too, so a break here would lead to more later.

And I don't think Kazuma was actually afraid of the fireballs, it was more just the thing to do there. Playfulness and crap. I do that when Im not really scared at all o_0. lawl
Oct 31, 2007 11:08 PM

Sep 2007
Torisunanohokori said:
That whiffed. I had the show rated as an 8/10. It is now a six. C'mon, the big "final battle" was a five-second strike against a villianous demon who was mentioned for the first time in the final episode. Also, what the heck was up with Kazuma actually being afraid of Ayano's fireballs at the end? That completely destroyed my image of him as a badass, and it was a lame reversion to shojo conventions. It was a good series, but this episode did a pretty good job of destroying it. :P

He was acting scared to tease her.
Dec 7, 2007 4:45 AM

Sep 2007
i was a little disappointed. they didn't kiss!
-toan :)
Jan 2, 2008 7:29 AM

Nov 2007

yeah..i love iT..!
iLove ayano and kazuma..haha

i also think der wiL be a second season..because of ??armageist..??,the one who kiLLed tsUo rin,,wehh..dunno,,

Jan 2, 2008 7:31 AM

Nov 2007
toanbui said:
i was a little disappointed. they didn't kiss!

i am too..haha..i thought they will be honest wid their feelings..
Feb 21, 2008 1:32 AM

Jan 2008
The Burnheart and Lapis scene was not satisfying to me. If there will be a season 2, that would be great as I enjoy both Kazuma and Ayano in this series.

The ending with Kazuma and Ayano was fun. Ayano getting annoyed again with Kazuma. I guess that left me at least lighhearted.

Me too, I was hoping they would kiss. Heheheh but then again, that would be appropriate in season 2 if there is.
Feb 21, 2008 12:04 PM

Feb 2008
hmm nice show. a bit corky though. from the looks of it they probably will make a second season who knows, maybe things will heat up....no pun of course.

as for kiss, they already have, just not as romantic. as for the meddeling father....man that was lame, do parents actually do that?
Feb 21, 2008 4:10 PM

Jan 2008
kisami said:
as for kiss, they already have, just not as romantic.

ah yes, I forgot about the elixir medicine.

kisami said:
as for the meddeling father....man that was lame, do parents actually do that?

Generally, not all parents do. It was part of the storyline and also the head of clan wanted Kazuma to be part of the family again especially he now has power. It was mentioned I think, in episode 10 in which they had a date in a fancy restaurant.
Feb 21, 2008 4:21 PM

Feb 2008
a bit off topic but the name "Lapis" seems to be assosiated with clone type characters... IE. rental magica's Lapis. may be a coincidence though.
Mar 12, 2008 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
It would be nice to see a second season. A lot of the series was left uncomplete.
Apr 10, 2008 7:57 PM
Jan 2008
It was kinda predictable. Does anyone know if they have a squeal in production? The ending was kinda boring...
Apr 26, 2008 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
Idd,the final battle was not too much,but I liked the whole series a lot...
And I hope for a second season ^_^
May 24, 2008 11:22 AM

Oct 2007
Yawn, another overated anime. The verdict 5/10/AVERAGE
MettyJun 4, 2008 3:40 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2008 10:44 AM

Apr 2007
Wonder why so many people are dissatisfied with the end! =/ I liked it alot!

The last episode was one of the best in the whole anime and made me feel like "Ok, it was worth getting through the boring episodes to see this!"

Ayano's speech about not wanting to be protected was very moving and she kicks the butts of all the stupid "protect me"-girls!
If I was a guy I would want a girl with character like Ayano, but I guess some guys rather have "weak" girls to feel like a strong hero compared to them... >_>
And many girls are lazy and really just hide behind their hero and kiss him afterwards, thinking they are doing something great by just rewarding, instead of actually supporting their partner.

Overall I think the series lacked some seriousness. The main idea was good, it had good characters (and development), but it was too laid back and funny sometimes, as if the makers couldn't decide on if they want a funny or a serious anime.

The last episode boosted my rating though. ^^
May 28, 2008 9:37 AM
Mar 2008
rest assured there should be a 2nd season because the light novel series is still goign on
May 28, 2008 11:27 AM

Apr 2007
raxorsharp said:
rest assured there should be a 2nd season because the light novel series is still goign on

But even more than a second season I would want the novel to be translated into any language that I'm fluent in. XD
May 28, 2008 5:01 PM
Mar 2008
if ur fluent in english
http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Kaze_no_Stigma

PS Yea 6 main arc light novel's came out
The first season of KnS was the first 5
in addition, the author is recovering for leukemia treatment therefore the 2nd season will take a while
raxorsharpMay 28, 2008 7:15 PM
May 28, 2008 10:56 PM

Apr 2007
Wow, thank you big times for that link! :D
Jun 4, 2008 2:41 PM

Mar 2008
LOL "i want to kill you"?!?! hehe a bit random,but hey, at least it got rid of that love triangle!! XD
and kissing her hair, cute but ahh i wanted lips!! and a confession!! ah well, i suppose it would be unnatural considering our characters *sigh*
hoping for 2nd season....especially with those bad guys still alive and them not confessing yet.....man im gunna miss this series XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2008 7:05 AM

Apr 2008
Just finished the series.. I'd give it an 8.5/10 but since there's no decimal, I rounded it off to 9.. Nice characters and a nice overall.. I really liked the badass Kazuma..

And I hope for a season 2.. The last scenes where really cute..
Jul 16, 2008 3:56 PM

Apr 2008
I liked the series a lot. Idk, even though I agree that most of it was filler-ish, I still laughed at a bunch of it and I didn't find it boring so I guess I was satisfied. =P

Any new news on a Season 2 yet? Just wondering. ^_^
Jul 20, 2008 3:20 AM
May 2008
yeah! no kiss? what?
okay, the elixir kiss doesn't really count... you only count that if you're desperate.

but yes, i love the fact that kazuma said i'm selfish and greedy or something along those lines after their battle.

but yeah, tons of space for a second season.
not much closure.
and what about all the humans possessed by youma who were sacrificed to summon beliar? i guess no one cares?
and yes! katherine seems to have given up. she was annoying.

and it's interesting because it seems like kazuma is a possessive type but ayano is definitely not gonna sit back and let that happen. i think that's one of the cutest kinds of couples. :)
Jul 31, 2008 1:57 AM

Aug 2007
The whole series was pretty much... eh. But what the heck is the deal with the mother? It seems like she played a big role in helping him survive the four years abroad and encouraged him to become a wind mage but when he comes back she's nowhere to be found... Is she dead? What gives, too many open loops.
Aug 1, 2008 3:58 AM
Jul 2008
Too many things unanswered, but besides that, it was a nice ending.

I like how Kazuma is like a pimp. >_>

But the ending scene was cute. ;3
Aug 6, 2008 4:34 PM

Jul 2008
i heard season 2 will be out oct 4 but idk for sure o.O
Aug 7, 2008 8:11 PM

May 2008
The final battle...not so good...but the sweet ending with kazuma and ayano was nice
Aug 26, 2008 3:49 PM

Dec 2007
Well i wasnt expected that ending..Maybe they are gonna air a 2nd season who knows.
Aug 31, 2008 8:31 AM

Dec 2007
lols . i didnt get y is he afraid of ayano's fire nehs ~ hms . i thought he was like super powerful -.='' hahas . but i wanted CUI LING & KAZUME nehs ~ hms . well . but y did she say she wanted to kill him -.='' weird ~

Sep 14, 2008 10:13 PM

Aug 2008
Man I am so pissed. Can someone PLEASE tell me why anime with romance never has a freaking kiss at the end??? 95% of anime with any kind of romance in it whatsoever always ends like this!!!!!! It pisses me off! I can name a hundred anime where do this exact freaking thing. It's like they want to tease us to no end. I guess I can be okay with the fact there's a somewhat good chance there might be a season 2, but man, a kiss is such a great note for an end to a series like this and not having one is just such a shame. It ruins the feelings we could have for it.

*mcjazzman32 is steamed*
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Sep 22, 2008 12:55 PM

Aug 2007
KannaRei said:

Regarding the names, I think it is Bernhard(a german name), and something like Sui Lin. I remember the Kanji used for her name being the same as the "sui" in Hisui's name, and the pronounciation sounds like it too. But I think it is a chinese name, and I am not very profound at chinese, so it could be written different still...

maybe he even told her he love her trough the wind ;P while sniffing her hair ;P,more like kissing it XD
Sep 30, 2008 3:54 PM

Sep 2008
i liked the ending, i was also expecting a kiss or something but it was a nice touch when Kazuma smelled her hair, damn, that guy is sexy!

also i wasn't expecting the last words of Tsui, that was cruel :S, i'm so hoping to have a 2nd season, we need more Kazuma on tv :D
Nov 5, 2008 7:12 AM

Jan 2008
*Sigh*
I just want to scream: "Second Season nao!"
~de Arimasu
Nov 22, 2008 7:06 AM

Jun 2008
will there be a second season???
Jan 27, 2009 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
Oh man, just finished this and it's on par if not better than Full Metal Panic! in the action/romance genre. I hope to god they make a second season of this because it was highly entertaining to me.
Feb 1, 2009 6:09 PM

Aug 2008
Well well, The way she conviced him Was LAME ... it really was ... Hoped for something better... but not bad serie though :-)

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 15, 2007

54 by HazeShalom »»
Apr 17, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 16 Discussion

en_____ - Sep 5, 2009

22 by Remster20 »»
Mar 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 9, 2007

22 by Angelo_Nero »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Kaze no Stigma Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Jun 26, 2007

22 by murao_junpei »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:09 AM

» Extremely hard to watch (spoilers)

xONLYINHUMANx - Oct 27, 2022

15 by SilverCrono »»
Nov 5, 2022 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.