Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2012 7:42 AM

Aug 2011
A-1 is the new JC Staff.
Oct 27, 2012 7:50 AM

May 2011
For the first few seconds I was wondering if I download the correct anime. Then I go "oh, was the animation always like this?" Guess I'm not the only one.

The monk being killed isn't obvious. When you see the explosion, the monk seems to be using the force(?)/cantris(?) to protect itself(His hands were up and the explosion seems unnatural, giving me that impression). When the mask flew off, when I first watch, I was wondering "what was that?"
Oct 27, 2012 8:17 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good episode.... But what's up with the new shitty character designs and animation/art style???..... >.<

3.5/5
Oct 27, 2012 8:22 AM

Apr 2010
I feel like the animation took a dump this episode.

Oct 27, 2012 8:41 AM

Dec 2011
Instead of giving us answers, we got a lot of questions instead.

I felt like there is so much going that I missed a lot of stuff.
But it is getting exciting. Saki and Satoru... Hmm, their romance is brewing.

Can't wait to see how this plays out, and if they can meet the others back.

I agree with everyone, the animation changed, and I didn't like it compared to the old animation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2012 8:43 AM

Oct 2011
Yeah, the animation quality dropped seriously. What happened in the studio?

Probably the worst animated episode that I have seen in a while (and the directing was strange too).

I really hope it's just a one time mistake or else I would be seriously disapointed :(
Oct 27, 2012 8:55 AM

Jun 2009

The transition is horrible... Not a fan of sudden changed art either...

Why can't they keep it consistent??!

The episode director that's mentioned earlier in this thread(Who's apparently responsible for this) should go and mess up other show like SAO instead, give SAO the matured look and awkward transition scene or "Artistic" animation for all I care!

Just leave Shinsekai Yori alone!

I know I'm not their producer or whatever, but I don't care! It SUCKED! (And I dearly hope Japanese Otaku agree with me and not buy this episode's BD/DVD just to shove it in them)

F***! They better change it right back comes BD...

WTF's UP WITH ALL THE OUT OF PLACE SMILE AT THE BEGINNING!

...... Seems like they change it back by next episode judging by the preview.

EDIT: Waiting eagerly for this episode for a whole week(Felt more like month)
Great... My weekend is ruined! FUCK YOU A-1!

EDIT2: SERIOUSLY! WHO THE F*CK THE EPISODE DIRECTOR SUCKED TO GET HIS/HER WAY?!
AirStylesOct 27, 2012 9:13 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2012 9:37 AM

Sep 2012
HosannaExcelsis said:

With the characters, it's mostly about extra lines being drawn on the faces. The normal character designs are fairly simple; see this example from episode 1:

And then compare it with this shot of Satoru from episode 5:

You can see the nose is drawn much longer than usual - this is consistent throughout the episode - plus there's an extra chin line below the lip.

Which is what I have in mind when I said it gets out of character (not consistent with the first 3 episodes) and the features look more prominent but not necessarily more detailed.
HosannaExcelsis said:

Whatever flaws may be in here, that is solely the fault of the deliberate decisions made by the staff unique to this episode.

Makes me wonder what was in the staff's mind when the art style also looked quite different in the flashback of ep.3, but at least the different art style is easier to tolerate because it does not involve any of the characters in the main story.
symbvOct 27, 2012 9:53 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 9:39 AM

Feb 2008
This new animation change totally fucked up the episode for me. Real shame...
Oct 27, 2012 9:47 AM

Aug 2011
Amazing episode. This series really picked up when the queerrats attacked. I can wait to see whats gonna happen next. From the preview it seems like Satoru will be punished?? Ahh I really want to see the next episode now. I wonder if the others are in similar situations.
Oct 27, 2012 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
Great episode! I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Satoru :(

I think they will up the animation quality in their BD releases. I am glad that I wasn't the only one who didn't appreciate the drop in animation and change in character design.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 27, 2012 9:48 AM

Jul 2008
This tread makes me wonder if I am the only one here who watches the show for other reasons but animation...

Got quite a bit of respect for Satoru. Seems he is more competent than I thought.
Oct 27, 2012 9:57 AM
Aug 2012
Nayrael said:
This tread makes me wonder if I am the only one here who watches the show for other reasons but animation...

Got quite a bit of respect for Satoru. Seems he is more competent than I thought.

People just have weak priorities, the writing and characters stayed the same, that's what matters, it just looked like a thematic shift that tried too hard to be chaotic.
Oct 27, 2012 10:02 AM

Dec 2011
Nayrael said:

People aren't complaining because they watch the show only for the animation, they are complaining because we had good visuals that suddenly changed for the worst. Of course we'd notice and be upset.

Anyway, my head is full of fuck from this episode. So much happening.
Oct 27, 2012 10:07 AM

Sep 2012
MasterMeNL said:
A great episode, but the feeling was quite a bit different because of the animation in this episode.
It wasn't bad in any way, it just was well... different.

It was different and also... really bad, sometimes character were talking without opening their mouth, and they always had that stupid smile, even in some situation when they shouldn't be smiling at all.

fiziontko said:
I was just waiting for them to take some time to discuss their situation: how will they escape, about them not having Cantus, what happened to others or anything really. But this seemed like an entirely different show purely because of this. The first few episodes showed the characters willing to discuss and engage in intelligent conversations and reflections, in this episode nothing like this happened.

They didn't really have the time to discuss anything, they were really in a stressful situation. Yet, I don't know if you missed it, Satoru was really competent throughout the episode and was able to take some clever decision really fast. He completely exceeded my expectation.
Oct 27, 2012 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
Dessiato said:

People just have weak priorities, the writing and characters stayed the same, that's what matters, it just looked like a thematic shift that tried too hard to be chaotic.

To be honest, sakuga and consistent art style counts as much, and direction too. Besides, the characters do not stay the same as they do not look the same.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 27, 2012 10:11 AM

Mar 2012
I *was* liking this quite a bit, but I guess it didn't have enough sex, violence, and bad animation. Prediction: ninjas and pirates for next episode.
Oct 27, 2012 10:21 AM

Jul 2009
So looking at the poster we can say Satoru is main male lead?
Oct 27, 2012 10:23 AM

Oct 2011
The story is good as usual but I must say the directing in this episode almost ruined it for me.
Everything about it just felt confusing and weird. The visual style just felt off with the slightly older chara designs and less impressive animation. Editing also made it more confusing with the nonsensical scene transitions and those goddamn face close-ups!
So yeah, I didn't think they handled this week's very episode well and thankfully the regular staff seems to be back next week judging by the preview.
Oct 27, 2012 10:27 AM
Jan 2011
Why is everyone saying the animation was bad?

It was great. Much better than before.
Oct 27, 2012 10:33 AM
Sep 2011
Actually I prefer the artstyle used in this episode. Along with everything else like the unusual colour shemes it gave this episode a very abstract and otherworldish feeling, truly fitting for a show set in "the new world". It's a pity that the artstyle will change to like it was before next week.

It became clear that there are conflicts between different tribes of Queerats with the foreign one getting the upper hand for now. Since one promotional poster showed the kids in the midst of fighting Queerats it seems like this topic will be the main focus of the plot.

I liked the ambiguity of several scenes and am inclined to believe they were directed that way intentionally.
EudaimoniaOct 27, 2012 11:03 AM
Oct 27, 2012 10:35 AM

Aug 2012
ugh, can't stand this anymore... dropping it now :/
Oct 27, 2012 10:38 AM

Jun 2009
Nayrael said:

Comments like this makes me wonder if people are not demanding enough...

People complain because they do genuinely care for the show!

And, no! I do not want the episode director to fuck around with the show just because he can! Keep it consistent! It's been great, if it's not broken, don't fucking change it!

Haven't they learn anything from past examples like Gurren Lagann? The fans of TTGL were raging HARD! The one responsible in turn insulted the fans and caused quite a stir.

Shinsekai Yori is great! So... Please! Don't F*CK AROUND WITH IT!

Wanna know how I feel about the person responsible for this shit?

This is like the work of 1 episode director, who got such an ego that he decide that he can make the show "his style", and his style is suppose to be great, much better than what we had and loved.

That's what it fucking feels like!
AirStylesOct 27, 2012 10:43 AM
Oct 27, 2012 10:42 AM
Mar 2008
They probably had some serious production issues while working on this episode.
Animation fucked up, cut scenes and story direction disjointed.
And wtf is with Saki? I thought she liked the other guy.
Oct 27, 2012 10:44 AM

Jul 2012
HosannaExcelsis said:
-MgZ_ said:
What's with the mother fucking massive animation quality drop?

OMG. This is supposed to be one of the best Anime this season. A-1 Please do not slack off.

I'm only going to repeat this once, but this is not A-1 Pictures "slacking off" or losing their budget or not having time or anything of that nature. This is the people working on this particular episode being given the liberty to apply their personal styles to the material and make the aesthetic choices they desire, even if it is not consistent with the overall visual style of the show. (Shadows...) Whatever flaws may be in here, that is solely the fault of the deliberate decisions made by the staff unique to this episode.

Since Yamauchi only tends to show up once per show as an episode director, I don't think there'll be another episode which looks like this.

It's like when Osamu Kobayashi does a solo episode; e.g., TTGL #4 or Dantalian #9. In those cases, the art and animation is styled very differently from the rest of the show and leads to fans protesting about a lack of budget or lazy animators or whatever in a similar manner to what's seen here, but the only reason those episodes look the way they do is because the series director let Kobayashi do exactly what he wanted to do.

just reposting this since some people don't read the discussion from previous posts
Oct 27, 2012 10:45 AM
Jan 2011
AirStyles said:
This is like the work of 1 episode director, who got such an ego that he decide that he can make the show "his style", and his style is suppose to be great, much better than what we had and loved.

Did anyone actually "love" it before? My number one complaint immediately as I began watching was the art style.
Oct 27, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
Are you guys jumping on a hate bandwagon or something? The animation didn't even look bad, yes it looked a bit different but I believe it was intentional due to the change of pace this episode offered.
Oct 27, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 2009
samforshort said:
AirStyles said:

Did anyone actually "love" it before? My number one complaint immediately as I began watching was the art style.

Show of hands everyone who loved episode 1~4 over the 5th.

+1
Oct 27, 2012 10:55 AM
Nov 2009
I have no qualms with the art direction that Yamauchi provided with this episode, this is nowhere as jarring as Osamu Kobayashi's TTGL ep4. I'm normally okay with directors adding their own personal touches to an episode. What I do have problems with is the director's fondness of frequently close up shots, I thought it didn't work when for the more action-oriented moments this episode, such as when they were running away from the rats. It's harder to follow what is going on in a scene, with all those closeups during frantic moments.

Anyway, such is the risk of giving various directors/animators more freedom when working on their segment.
Oct 27, 2012 10:56 AM

Sep 2012
Mayadome said:
The animation didn't even look bad, yes it looked a bit different but I believe it was intentional due to the change of pace this episode offered.

Can't believe it was intentional due to any change of pace in this episode -- changing the character design just because of change of pace is rarely heard of. Changing character design for a 2nd season happens quite often but nowadays it is getting less common because fans demand consistency (of course if the initial character design is deemed not good enough and the 2nd season fixes it that's another thing). But changing the art just because of change of pace? No (besides, if change of pace is the reason, it should have happened in ep.4 already)

The only situation I can accept a different art style in an anime series (other than in the case of an experimental work) is like the flashback in ep.3, when the whole part is not part of the main story.

Oct 27, 2012 11:00 AM

Jun 2009
LeftWingGuerilla said:
I have no qualms with the art direction that Yamauchi provided with this episode, this is nowhere as jarring as Osamu Kobayashi's TTGL ep4. I'm normally okay with directors adding their own personal touches to an episode. What I do have problems with is the director's fondness of frequently close up shots, I thought it didn't work when for the more action-oriented moments this episode, such as when they were running away from the rats. It's harder to follow what is going on in a scene, with all those closeups during frantic moments.

Anyway, such is the risk of giving various directors/animators more freedom when working on their segment.

Unlike you, I'm actually a lot more offended with this compared to TTGL ep4. Lets see how much he's like the backlash/death threats he may receive!
TTGL is a fun over the top, illogical comedy/action show to begin with. So I cared little for a "different" episode.

Shinsekai is something that caught my eyes as a potential 10 within the first minute of episode 1. Thus making me a lot more demanding. (And so far, they're surpassing my expectation, every single episode)

I double dare this particular director to go fuck around with a fellow A-1 work SAO. (Judging by popularity, the backlash will most probably surpasses TTGL's episode 4) Let see how much he likes the backlash/death threats he may receive!

EDIT: Btw, this is the backlash of TTGL episode 4

Takami Akai, the producer of the series and a co-founder of Gainax, announced that he would resign his position effective episode five, which aired on April 29, 2007, over comments that he made regarding posts on the Japanese Internet forum 2channel. Akai and another Gainax employee, Keiko Mimori, made disparaging remarks about comments criticizing the animation style of the fourth episode of Gurren Lagann, which was completely directed by guest and friend Osamu Kobayashi. With regard to reading the fan criticisms, Akai stated that it was "like putting [his] face next to an anus and breathing deeply." Fans later became aware of his comments, and he announced his departure from the company he helped to found.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually wanna see someone fired/resign because of this episode.
AirStylesOct 27, 2012 11:17 AM
Oct 27, 2012 11:01 AM
Sep 2011
coyote256 said:
So looking at the poster we can say Satoru is main male lead?

Yes.
Oct 27, 2012 11:17 AM

Jan 2011
Mayadome said:
Are you guys jumping on a hate bandwagon or something? The animation didn't even look bad, yes it looked a bit different but I believe it was intentional due to the change of pace this episode offered.

I agree. Why are you guys whining and complaining so much about animation?? I know the show is awesome and the sudden change in art can throw people off, but seriously it doesn't have to be such a big deal. =/
Oct 27, 2012 11:20 AM

Jun 2009
EternalStarlight said:
Mayadome said:

I agree. Why are you guys whining and complaining so much about animation?? I know the show is awesome and the sudden change in art can throw people off, but seriously it doesn't have to be such a big deal. =/

So you're saying we should embrace it instead?

So you're saying it's okay for directors to f*k around with a show anytime they want because it's no big deal?

If it's no big deal, does that mean you're AOK with seeing more of those "No big deal" changes?

EDIT: No, I didn't jump on any wagon, I'd voice my rant even if I'm the only one!
AirStylesOct 27, 2012 11:26 AM
Oct 27, 2012 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
AirStyles said:
samforshort said:
AirStyles said:

Show of hands everyone who loved episode 1~4 over the 5th.

+1

I still liked this episode, it was really intense, and a nice change of pace. But I would have preferred it with the usual art style.
Oct 27, 2012 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
SetsukoHara said:

I still liked this episode, it was really intense, and a nice change of pace. But I would have preferred it with the usual art style.

Count 2!
Oct 27, 2012 11:28 AM

Feb 2009
I did have a bit of a problem with the animation. The character designs looked different, yes, but I actually kind of liked how Shun/Satoru looked here better than before. My problem is how I found that the voices sometimes REALLY did not match up to the faces. I'm not expecting it to be perfect -- anime doesn't have huge budgets like, say, a Disney movie where their lips move perfectly. The one scene that particularly stood out was toward the end of the episode when Saki yelled "SATORU!" and yet her mouth didn't move AT ALL and her expression didn't match what she was saying in the slightest. That was pure bullshit and lazy as hell.

As for the content of the episode itself, loved it. Exciting and frantic. Something about Satoru really drew me in to him this time around. I'm enjoying seeing Saki and Satoru isolated from the rest so we can see some deeper interaction between them versus the typical bickering that goes on between them
Jan 2011
AirStyles said:
SetsukoHara said:

Count 2!

The question was not who prefers the old over the new, but rather who loved the old so much that the change had a considerable impact on their enjoyment.
samforshortOct 27, 2012 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
EternalStarlight said:
Why are you guys whining and complaining so much about animation?? I know the show is awesome and the sudden change in art can throw people off, but seriously it doesn't have to be such a big deal. =/

I am not sure about overseas fans, but in Japan fans care about the sakuga and animation a lot, and they treasure consistency (in the west people seem to care about plot and story a lot more and animation less). In Japanese forums the feedback about the sakuga is overwhelmingly negative -- my worry is that it may impact sales of the BD as at the end it is the fans in Japan who decide how successful an anime will be. Take me for example, I have been tempted more and more towards acquiring the BDs 4 episodes into the series, and now this episode... I think I'd wait to see how the sakuga/animation turns out for the rest of the series before making a decision.

Oct 27, 2012 11:30 AM

Jun 2010
Another good episode, despite the animation. That sex scene caught me off-guard.
Oct 27, 2012 11:31 AM

Jun 2009
samforshort said:
AirStyles said:
SetsukoHara said:

Count 2!

The question was not who prefers the old over the new, but rather who loved the old so much that the change had a considerable impact of their enjoyment.

My apologies, I'm not the calmest person after seeing my favorite anime being toyed with... I didn't fully understood your comment.

symbv said:
EternalStarlight said:
Why are you guys whining and complaining so much about animation?? I know the show is awesome and the sudden change in art can throw people off, but seriously it doesn't have to be such a big deal. =/

I am not sure about overseas fans, but in Japan fans care about the sakuga and animation a lot, and they treasure consistency (in the west people seem to care about plot and story a lot more and animation less). In Japanese forums the feedback about the sakuga is overwhelmingly negative -- my worry is that it may impact sales of the BD as at the end it is the fans in Japan who decide how successful an anime will be. Take me for example, I have been tempted more and more towards acquiring the BDs 4 episodes into the series, and now this episode... I think I'd wait to see how the sakuga/animation turns out for the rest of the series before making a decision.

EXACTLY!!!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?! JEOPARDIZING THEIR SALE?
AirStylesOct 27, 2012 11:35 AM
Oct 27, 2012 11:33 AM

Dec 2009
I don't mind the style, although it looked rather off at times.

What I do mind is the fact that the story just took a turn for the weird.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 27, 2012 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
AirStyles said:

EXACTLY!!!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?!

I do appreciate your passion and love for this series, although I think if you use less swearing people would listen to you more ;-)

Anyway...
for the question of what they want to accomplish... it is often hard to tell why a certain person is assigned to direct a certain episode unless they disclose the information in some interview. One thing that is true is that anime production is all too often done in tight schedule, and it is entirely possible that episode director is allowed much leeway in what they can do and then the episode director gets carried away by the freedom, and somehow the overall director fails to ensure consistency is kept (again perhaps because of tight schedule but it could be some other reason)....

Oct 27, 2012 11:43 AM

Jun 2009
symbv said:
AirStyles said:

EXACTLY!!!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?!

I do appreciate your passion and love for this series, although I think if you use less swearing people would listen to you more ;-)

Anyway...
for the question of what they want to accomplish... it is often hard to tell why a certain person is assigned to direct a certain episode unless they disclose the information in some interview. One thing that is true is that anime production is all too often done in tight schedule, and it is entirely possible that episode director is allowed much leeway in what they can do and then the episode director gets carried away by the freedom, and somehow the overall director fails to ensure consistency is kept (again perhaps because of tight schedule but it could be some other reason)....

I'd forgive anything if their product is affected by tight schedule, because I know they'll fixed them come BD/DVD release, which I would've buy.

A director playing around with a show just because he can is like...

I donno, I fail to see the director in any light outside of egotistical or sudden strike of mental illness.
Oct 27, 2012 12:13 PM

Jul 2011
What happened with the awesome animation? this is so bad!!!! why is this has to happen with my favorite anime this year??!!! such a tragedy!!!!
When Saki shout and panic.... Her facial expression didn't show any expression!!!! FLAT!!! Just like nothing happened yet her voice tone is panic and scared!!! WHO IS THE ANIMATION DIRECTOR OF THIS EPISODE?!!!!! I hate him! i hate him!!!! This reminds me of when mawaru penguindrum's art director suddenly changed in one episode, and all the goodlooking characters becomes uglyshit...

And, because the directing, animation, and surprisingly background music is sooooo horrible..
i can't even focus on the story, so may i ask a question....

1. Did the monk died? how did saki got separated with the other kids??
2. Did saki and satoru had sex in the novel?????? Did they chose to toned down the sex in anime?? that sucks because i believe the novel author didn't make them have sex just for fanservice, but also to build the story!!!!
3. Did the boobs queen died?
4. why are the queerats helping them and then the queen try to eat the queerats and then saki somehow help the queerats and what happened next the cave starting to explode? oh yeah the gas, wtf forget it
5. Is there quality control in anime industry??? because... this... is.... just... so.... TRAUMATIZING!!
Oct 27, 2012 12:18 PM
Jan 2011
millo said:
1. Did the monk died? how did saki got separated with the other kids??

Yes, the blowdog exploded and killed the monk and knocked the kids back (this is where they lost their hats in case anyone is wondering).

Saki got separated because they were told to split up.
Oct 27, 2012 12:22 PM

Apr 2012
/facepalm of course the monk died...............
it was implied and probably not shown due to censorship of excessive gore

but i don't get it doesn't Saki like Shun
the fu k was that sex scene about lolol
wat a hoe
i know that when they get stressed they become horny lmao........ but still <_< is there something genuinely going on with Saki and Satoru. Someone throw me a bone or a hint here or maybe a spoiler tag! :D

Oct 27, 2012 12:23 PM
Apr 2012
Off topic but can someone explain what sakuga is?

Zeally said:
wat a hoe

Different moral standards. Remember the library's explanation about the bonobos and their sexual activity? That's actually commonplace in their society.
Oct 27, 2012 12:26 PM
Nov 2009
fdsfgs said:
Off topic but can someone explain what sakuga is?

Literally means working drawing, but it is also a term used among animation fans to refer to animation, or more commonly, good animation.
Oct 27, 2012 12:29 PM
Jan 2011
Zeally said:
it was implied and probably not shown due to censorship of excessive gore

wat a hoe
i know that when they get stressed they become horny lmao........ but still <_< is there something genuinely going on with Saki and Satoru. Someone throw me a bone or a hint here or maybe a spoiler tag! :D

According to the rainbow pony they are drawn to eachother in times of anxiety and Saki realizes this when they're getting it on and doesn't want to go on because she doesn't want to be like a monkey (bonobo)

Whether they actually like eachother is a bit more ambiguous
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.