Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 10, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Medaka Box returns :> There's action already in the beginning with Unzen's sister.

I like the new OP song better than the previous though tbh. I also found this guy's voice kinda deep in the episode. Nekomi looks pretty good though especially when she's ready to fight.

Anyways, this was a nice action packed episode and explosive way to start off Season 2 and dat ending.
Oct 10, 2012 10:24 AM

Jul 2010
Yeah, no time wasted with this episode. Right into the action.

Dem pantsu of Myouga...
Oct 10, 2012 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
this is only 12 episodes right? why does the opening show an'shin, hanten and KUMAGAWA.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Oct 10, 2012 10:51 AM
May 2009
Possible Manga-Spoilers regarding the opening:

Oct 10, 2012 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
Nekomi kicked Myouka's ass and her shorts make her ass look nice although it was surprising that Myouka kicked Medaka's ass though.

Oct 10, 2012 11:56 AM

Mar 2012
Num1dad_Asura said:
this is only 12 episodes right? why does the opening show an'shin, hanten and KUMAGAWA.

no idea about hanten or ajimu--maybe they're using this op for the third season too?--but kumagawa shows up at the end of the abnormal arc.
Oct 10, 2012 12:10 PM

Oct 2010
I have been waiting for this series to start again and it did not disappoint. If anything it goes better than the start of S1. That being said my thoughts are as follows.

About the start, they really did well to follow up from last time in the spoiler
that of showing how all is in ruins due to that crazy insane fight from last season. Rather well shown and Hakama was shown very well too IMO.

About the OP, here are a few points in list format of it.
  • I really like the depictions in the spoiler
    at first. It shows some rather nice shots that have a artistic meaning.

• Looks like from last OP Medaka being the main panties show out, this time around they decided to do it in the spoiler
    with that girl which is very sexy still. Nicely shown out.

• Shiranui in the spoiler
    well be shown once again except this time around she looks more of Donuts eating monster! Rather scary is her hunger once again.

• As for the rest in the spoiler
    Medaka is really well shown there and the bad guys are shown well too. The group ones in particular.
So in conclusion the music and OP are better IMO than last one and it does well in showing the new characters.

About the discipline committee, that was nice to see them in the spoiler
except for that little stupid kid that I hated since the shit he did to Medaka and all. No NO AND NO! Nothing will forgive him for this. Nothing at all TBH. I did appreciate Shiranui being all MOE for food again. That was a nice part.

About the bad guys, the intro of the bad guys and new group in the spoiler
was AMAZING MAN! Totally revamped art and designs. I liked the colours they used and the effects it made. The dark atmosphere further enhanced their evilness. I am still WTF at the spoiler
for Hakama. Is he seriously with the bad guys this time? WTF is that?

About the new girl, I really liked her intro in the spoiler
really adorable little girl that is nasty with a violent streak in terms of Chain and Ball! One of the nastiest things she did is the following,

Along with the spoiler
Hitting Nekomi from behind and her making that face. Damn looks painful TBH. Considering how she went about towards Medaka in the spoiler
almost killing her. Was insane itself. The girl is lovely and all but totally VIOLENT INSANE!

About the fan service, really innovative somewhat around this. For one Medaka’s panties in the spoiler
seems to have a better zoom and more details IMO.

For 2 I liked a lot the fan service in the spoiler
of that Ball Chain girl. Her panties and blush were really nice to look at.

For 3 Nekomi in the spoiler
had some rather nice showing of her ass and breasts due to her super tight outfit, which really shows how nice and firm those assets are.

For 4 nice exposition in the spoiler
as Nekomi got grabbed by the new girl, half of her breasts are shown there.

So in general the fan service is far better than S1 and stronger.

About the fight, it was really nice at first in the spoiler
to see Nekomi’s angry face. That was quite the nice show out. As things progressed there is one pose in the following,

That impressed! YES THAT ONE! THAT’S THE ONE! Angry face of Nekomi after a hit! YES! That’s certainly a nicer anger mode. However thee end of this got really good in the spoiler
Enter Nekomi and her sexual abuse which really just humiliates that new girl pretty badly. I think it’s time for her to find out LOVE instead of loving VIOLENCE! If you know what I mean.

About the aftermath of the fight, well it was nice in the spoiler
to know of things being pleasant and resolved. That flashback was F upped! I HATE IT! The bastard is still loose and he killed a girl! It shows even more blood and that he really ripped out the face of that girl. The details are just furthermore too DISGUSTING! I will stop there but guy pisses me off that he is alive still while a live was snuffed out by his hands. AM I THE ONLY ONE?

About thee end, 2 points of interest. First one in the spoiler
are more new character intros. Cool guy looks totally deceiving and nasty. The girl with the blind fold looks INSANE IN THE BRAIN to say the least. Though guy looks like a fighter IMO. Sadly they get beaten up by Medaka from the looks of it. I hope it’s not over of them.

Looks like Medaka is talking about that Flask Pan stuff in the spoiler
with Hakama, which means big event coming up. However the problem goes back to Gilgamesh lookalike not liking it at all. Oh well at least there was some Shiranui in there.

About the preview, looks to me in the spoiler
that more Medaka is coming up! Well that’s good cause I want to know more of her anyway and see more of her. There was not enough of her in this episode due to different intros and all.

BTW Intermissions in the spoiler
ARE BACK YO! One of Medaka the other of the Chain Ball girl. Just wondering but is she the sister of that little kid? Cause it looks like they have same eye colour and hair.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 10, 2012 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
Ya, that Chain Ball girl is the sister of Unzen from Season 1.
Oct 10, 2012 12:26 PM

Dec 2008
Kumagawa better show up at the end of this season.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Oct 10, 2012 12:32 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Ya, that Chain Ball girl is the sister of Unzen from Season 1.
Wonderful! I needed to know but yeah I was right in my suspicions. Hair/eye color. Well they say revenge happens.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 10, 2012 1:26 PM
Mar 2012
I'm waiting for the subs before watching it, but I skipped ahead to the opening. Am I the only one who read the manga and absolutely loved all the things in it?

Of course, I just want to comment on this for now, since the opening has some spoilerish things.

One thing that I do like that isn't spoilerish is Munkata Kei's (best character of this particular arc, to me) look and atmosphere in it, looks like it'll be greatly animated.

[Really needs to use this forum for the other anime I need to catch up on- shame on me.]
Oct 10, 2012 3:40 PM

Oct 2012
There is some very strange pacing with this, I have to say

Oct 10, 2012 5:43 PM
Apr 2012
kdog1000 said:
There is some very strange pacing with this, I have to say

Dont know who told you they done 4 chapters this episode,from what I saw was chapters 22,23 and 24 with Oudo appearing at the end.
Oct 10, 2012 5:45 PM
Jan 2011
Im kind of impressed about hanten and ajimu, also kumagawa, mostly because i think they wont cover all flask plan in 12 eps, its just too long IMO.

Oct 10, 2012 6:02 PM
Apr 2009
Might be planning a filler ending...?
Oct 10, 2012 6:36 PM

Sep 2010
So they are planning to animate 3 chapters per episode or so, I wonder if it would be enough since this arc is kinda long.

Still don't like the animation, sigh.
Oct 10, 2012 7:17 PM

Sep 2008
As long as Gainax is trolling I wish they inserted Emukae and Wanizuka into the OP.
Oct 10, 2012 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
IDK who else was expecting Gilgamesh's voice when that guy showed up?
Oct 10, 2012 7:59 PM

Sep 2012
plushkin said:

I was expecting something similar to that.
Oct 10, 2012 8:49 PM

Sep 2008
well i can understand kumagawa...

i wonder why didnt this show make it to the 24 eps, i understand the 1st season, but the manga sales of this series skyrocketed once the abnormals appeared...its one of the best sellers of jump...i dont get it...

Rikoster said:
plushkin said:

I was expecting something similar to that.
that or lelouch's voice, we needed some sort of emperor´s voice to represent the epicness of that guy, cause you know
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 11, 2012 3:06 AM
Apr 2012
Does anyone know if someone plans to sub this?.. because i really want to see this subbed
Oct 11, 2012 7:45 AM

Apr 2009
Oct 11, 2012 9:06 AM

May 2012
love the op

hoping for season 3 ^_^
Oct 11, 2012 6:52 PM

Dec 2011
Ajimu and Shiranui in this opening ? JUST WTF
If they're going to be animated, should be something like S4 o__o'
Kumagawa it's easily to understand, anyway.

Waiting a brazilian subs. I don't wanna watch in japanese (because the same sucks >:)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2012
Oh men, This show should be aired in wednesday, how come there is no English sub yet?
Oct 12, 2012 12:10 AM

Dec 2010
I really don't get what they are trying to do with that opening....does this imply that they are going to go for an original ending? because Kumagawa i can understand but why Ajimu and Hanten O_O
Oct 12, 2012 12:34 AM
Jan 2012
They fucked up severely with that opening. It basically hints a filler ending...wow.

Kumagawa was understandable of course, but why Anshin'n and Hanten?
Oct 12, 2012 1:15 AM
Sep 2012
I finally get to enjoy another episode of Medaka Box, yay!

They certainly didn't wait before destroying the school again, not that I complaining. I really missed Shiranui Hansode and her big appetite. Her scenes are always really funny.

I wished we got to see Kikaijima Mogana. I wonder what happened to her.
Oct 12, 2012 1:43 AM
Nov 2009
Looks great so far, nice to see all the old characters again
Oct 12, 2012 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
planning on watching this when i wake up but judging by everyones reactions Anshin'n and Hanten are in the op?! seems like Medaka box is the next bakuman, i expected Kumagawa but those two are like wayyy in the future lol
Oct 12, 2012 2:00 AM

Mar 2011
Lol what a talking in numbers :D Unzen older sister is cute and that man in the end was like a boss.
Oct 12, 2012 2:46 AM

Jan 2009
with Ajimu and Hanten and Kumagawa in the opening song its implying a original anime ending... drats i hope they continue the story until season 3 the "MINUS ARC"!!!

but for now its good to see this series animated again, i love the manga its so absurd and complex at thesame time
Oct 12, 2012 3:06 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
It's finally back! :D

Why the heck did they add Hanten and Najimi this early in the OP?! :/

I love the animation of the fights and I remember Unzen Myouga was cute. But not THIS cute especially in her closeup! <3

Haha, I recognize some familiar voices from the Thirteen Party! I can't believe some of my favorite seiyuus would become their voices! :D

Another anime that will keep me psyched every week! ^^
Oct 12, 2012 5:25 AM
Jun 2008
well after s1 now the abnormal season yea the john cena of anime aka medaka is back.

sure now more dealing abnormal give medaka cena was not in mood being attack by chain ball girl til neko-judo came up to beat chain ball girl with knock some sense back to medaka cena.

indeed rise above cause medaka cena is back in action.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 12, 2012 6:03 AM

Dec 2008
Missed it & love it ^^
Oct 12, 2012 6:04 AM

Dec 2009
Not much of an improvement over the first season. :<
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 12, 2012 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
It's just mere half of a second but I noticed this nice one, haha.
Oct 12, 2012 6:53 AM

Feb 2012
waaaaaaait did she really say "like the son of goku" xD
Oct 12, 2012 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
Medaka BOOBS are back in season 2
hope this season will be better
3\5 this week
I liked Unzen's sister , style and language
Oct 12, 2012 8:25 AM

May 2011
Any potential that Kumagawa might appear here based on the OP?
Oct 12, 2012 8:32 AM

Jul 2012
the funny/wacky fighters are back and glad to see byakuran junior (Unzen) chilling.

Lol Unzen sister "you think if I take these weights off I'll be fast Goku or something with his weighted clothes " LMAO
Oct 12, 2012 9:34 AM

Mar 2011
Well, I also don´t see any sense in Anshin´in - san and Hanten appearing in the op. I hope they don´t begin to rush things now, we need a third season (Medaka Box Minus) As for Kumagawa,...... Awesome!!!!!! But I think he will only appear in the end
Oct 12, 2012 10:02 AM

Apr 2010
Great return for Medaka, it starts with an excellent first episode. First series wasn't one of my favorite, but still entertaining.
5/5, I hope every episode is like this one but with more Medaka.
Oct 12, 2012 10:44 AM

Dec 2010
Thinking back on it, they really messed up with that OP, even with the Kumagawa part because

That OP makes me doubtful of this series, anything original is likely going to fail big time.
Oct 12, 2012 10:59 AM

May 2012
i don't get why people are freaking out over the op

InfiniteDestiny said:
Thinking back on it, they really messed up with that OP, even with the Kumagawa part because

That OP makes me doubtful of this series, anything original is likely going to fail big time.

no reason to get so negative and call out like that lol..
Oct 12, 2012 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
Time to this anime to get serious. What an amazing beginning. I was surprised to see Hanten and Anshin right at the beginning, but then the episode made me droll on my keyboard.
Oct 12, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2009
So far so good.
Oct 12, 2012 12:50 PM
Jul 2012
I really want the Black Wedding Arc to be animated
Oct 12, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2011
4 d moment there I almost like Medaka, but when she goes back into this cocky Studnet council president mode, I started to hate her again.
Oct 12, 2012 2:22 PM

Aug 2011
i like unzen's sister ahaha. talking in numbers ftw xD

also...why does she remind me of saber from fsn? o_o
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2012

173 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 15, 11:39 PM

» Animes That Are Similar ??

DragonIncursio - Sep 16, 2021

5 by Rexitor_Delta »»
Dec 24, 2022 8:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2012

55 by Punkero »»
Aug 21, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

136 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 6, 2022 5:08 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

79 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 5, 2022 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.