Forum Settings
Forums

Eps 23 & 24 of Eureka Seven AO To Be Aired in November [Update Oct 23]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Sep 24, 2012 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4386
According to NyanType magazine, episodes 23 and 24 of Eureka Seven AO were announced to be aired in November. There will be a >1 month hiatus after the airing of episode 22.

Eureka Seven AO official website

Update on Oct 23
According to the official website, the final two episodes will be aired on November 19th.

Sources: Scan of Nyan Type
Modified by dtshyk, Oct 23, 2012 2:02 AM
 
#2
Sep 24, 2012 1:58 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 20186
Wait, really?

We have to wait last 2 eps. on November after airing of this week?

dtshyk said:

Update on Oct 23
According to the official website, the final two episodes will be aired on November 19th.


OK, cannot wait.
Modified by tsubasalover, Oct 23, 2012 9:08 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#3
Sep 24, 2012 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5414
Way to go, Bones, making us wait to see the finale sucks.
Modified by Zhou, Sep 24, 2012 5:54 AM
 
#4
Sep 24, 2012 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 560
I'm glad it's not a DVD-only thing! Still, I find annoying NakaImo and freaking KoiChoco were given extra slots and this, well, wasn't.
 
#5
Sep 24, 2012 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4043
Seriously? Well that's a bummer..
 
#6
Sep 24, 2012 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 925
Well, damn. I guess we just have to wait, then.
 
#7
Sep 24, 2012 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3792
dafuq
 
#8
Sep 24, 2012 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 21980
drats... i wonder why
 
#9
Sep 24, 2012 2:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 50
j0x said:
drats... i wonder why


run behind schedule too much -> not finish episode on time to air week to week -> hiatus.

... i think
 
Sep 24, 2012 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5184
ZettaiRyouiki said:
I'm glad it's not a DVD-only thing! Still, I find annoying NakaImo and freaking KoiChoco were given extra slots and this, well, wasn't.


KoiChoco > Eureka Seven AO
 
Sep 24, 2012 3:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 304
Still have to finish the first Eureka Seven, so this gives me time.
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1316
Solaristics said:
Wasn't it because of some Olympics?
I imagine they were too busy to air it during the Olympics, but now it's time to air something else and Eureka needs to wait for an opening.
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 180
Oh, well that.. sucks :/

Yes my sig is borken, deal with it!
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:39 AM
Review Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1200
Well the series itself is pretty crappy so except the thought of not having it finished in a few weeks, I don't rly mind!
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 16
This sucks. Time to catch up on other animes.
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3469
this joke ain't funny
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5186
Wow. Really? That's kinda long break there.
 
Sep 24, 2012 5:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1008
I hope they'll make another season. I doubt they'll answer all these questions in two episodes.
 
Sep 24, 2012 7:14 AM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12370
Meh. It's far from being as good as season 1 anyway so whatever.
 
Sep 24, 2012 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 105
This will be a great time to finally marathon Eureka Seven Ao before the next new episodes then
 
Sep 24, 2012 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 14
Ah
 
Sep 24, 2012 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Goes to show how unprepared they were/are for this anime.
¯L(ツ)_/¯
 
Sep 24, 2012 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1716
I don't mind, I'm slow when it comes to watching anime anyway.
 
Sep 24, 2012 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 21980
Solaristics said:
PointmanW said:
j0x said:
drats... i wonder why


run behind schedule too much -> not finish episode on time to air week to week -> hiatus.

... i think


Wasn't it because of some Olympics?


ah ye thats mostly what happened... Olympics sucks lol
 
Sep 24, 2012 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3335
Solaristics said:
PointmanW said:
j0x said:
drats... i wonder why


run behind schedule too much -> not finish episode on time to air week to week -> hiatus.

... i think


Wasn't it because of some Olympics?


maybe they don't know how to end it yet and here i was so looking forward to see renton at the end guess i will have to wait some more.
 
Sep 24, 2012 9:03 AM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 19295
One of the worst shows to take a break, seriously...
Guess I'll wait until it has finished to watch episodes 19-24 in one go :/
 
Sep 24, 2012 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1002
Gah, at least its not too long :/ maybe the extra weeks will give them time to improve the ending? :P

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
 
Sep 24, 2012 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3771
GOD DAMN IT SHAFT.
 
Sep 24, 2012 9:44 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 76203
 
Sep 24, 2012 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2561
What the hell is this BS.....Grrr ?!!

oh well I hope this hiatus would give them enough time to deliver us something good because frankly this series is not doing well
 
Sep 24, 2012 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1269
im disappointed.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
 
Sep 24, 2012 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2214
AO man, wtf is going on with the studio?
 
Sep 24, 2012 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2063
...why exactly?
 
Sep 24, 2012 11:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 667
O______O
 
Sep 24, 2012 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 305
They really need to hurry up and finish this trainwreck
 
Sep 24, 2012 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 134
1 month is a pretty damn long time, but I'd rather have it done well, rather than a shitty, rushed job. Although it's not the best show, the animation is still pretty nice. At least it's not like some Naruto-tier animation quality
 
Sep 24, 2012 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1387
This is bullcrap. November is good bit of time from now. -_-
 
Sep 24, 2012 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 85
this ain't funny. not even remotely.
 
Sep 24, 2012 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2676
LancelotTypeZero said:
They really need to hurry up and finish this trainwreck

eternalx said:
this ain't funny. not even remotely.
 
Sep 24, 2012 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 176
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
 
Sep 24, 2012 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3469
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
because normally when a good show gets a sequel one would expect the sequel to be good.
 
Sep 24, 2012 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 557
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?

I don't think it's warranted quite as much hate as it's received; there's been numerous other shows this year that are certainly better, but none were as much fun to discuss or speculate over (for me, anyways) - so that, I'll give to Ao's credit.

That being said, however, the original is markedly superior.
 
Sep 24, 2012 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 38
I think it's stupid to make us wait...like really?
 
Sep 24, 2012 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 176
Z-flame said:
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
because normally when a good show gets a sequel one would expect the sequel to be good.


True, but AO is for one thing, a ridiculously enjoyable plot and good action sequences even if it rips off Eva far more than the first series ever did. The other thing is, a lot of the people I've seen hating on this series come across as elitist first series lovers who are butthurt over the fact that AO isn't another love story.

Granted, it's not as good as the first series and I'll admit that, but as far as sequels go the show has been executed well so far, totally dispelled my fear that this would turn out like the horrible Last Exile sequel.
 
Sep 24, 2012 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
masserati94 said:
Z-flame said:
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
because normally when a good show gets a sequel one would expect the sequel to be good.


True, but AO is for one thing, a ridiculously enjoyable plot and good action sequences even if it rips off Eva far more than the first series ever did. The other thing is, a lot of the people I've seen hating on this series come across as elitist first series lovers who are butthurt over the fact that AO isn't another love story.

Granted, it's not as good as the first series and I'll admit that, but as far as sequels go the show has been executed well so far, totally dispelled my fear that this would turn out like the horrible Last Exile sequel.


No one honestly gives a shit about romance in a mecha anime. The elitists you presume aren't elitists at all. What made Eureka Seven a great anime was that it had major character development within the entire cast of characters. Ao has minimal efforts in character development.
Notice that you dont give a shit about any of the characters in Ao, where as in the original series contain characters that were memorable.

Have some knowledge on what makes a good story, and then talk.
¯L(ツ)_/¯
 
Sep 24, 2012 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2676
binOsbi said:
masserati94 said:
Z-flame said:
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
because normally when a good show gets a sequel one would expect the sequel to be good.


True, but AO is for one thing, a ridiculously enjoyable plot and good action sequences even if it rips off Eva far more than the first series ever did. The other thing is, a lot of the people I've seen hating on this series come across as elitist first series lovers who are butthurt over the fact that AO isn't another love story.

Granted, it's not as good as the first series and I'll admit that, but as far as sequels go the show has been executed well so far, totally dispelled my fear that this would turn out like the horrible Last Exile sequel.


No one honestly gives a shit about romance in a mecha anime. The elitists you presume aren't elitists at all. What made Eureka Seven a great anime was that it had major character development within the entire cast of characters. Ao has minimal efforts in character development.
Notice that you dont give a shit about any of the characters in Ao, where as in the original series contain characters that were memorable.

Have some knowledge on what makes a good story, and then talk.


Well freaken said.
 
Sep 24, 2012 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 976
why <.<
oh well, guess i'll watch Autumn anime while waiting...
 
Sep 24, 2012 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 65
that aint cool 1 month for the last 2 episodes.
 
Sep 24, 2012 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1853
oh come on.

 
Sep 25, 2012 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 176
binOsbi said:
masserati94 said:
Z-flame said:
masserati94 said:
I really don't understand the haters of this show.

So it's not as good as the prequel series, so what?
because normally when a good show gets a sequel one would expect the sequel to be good.


True, but AO is for one thing, a ridiculously enjoyable plot and good action sequences even if it rips off Eva far more than the first series ever did. The other thing is, a lot of the people I've seen hating on this series come across as elitist first series lovers who are butthurt over the fact that AO isn't another love story.

Granted, it's not as good as the first series and I'll admit that, but as far as sequels go the show has been executed well so far, totally dispelled my fear that this would turn out like the horrible Last Exile sequel.


No one honestly gives a shit about romance in a mecha anime. The elitists you presume aren't elitists at all. What made Eureka Seven a great anime was that it had major character development within the entire cast of characters. Ao has minimal efforts in character development.
Notice that you dont give a shit about any of the characters in Ao, where as in the original series contain characters that were memorable.

Have some knowledge on what makes a good story, and then talk.




Oh it makes me laugh when I see stuff like this.

I don't think there's any reason for you to sound so butthurt over what I said.

The thing is, the very same could be argued for no one caring about character development in mecha anime either. Besides, I disagree about "major" character development, Renton went from being a coward to a hero in like 2 minutes in the final episode, I'd hardly call that major.

But considering that the romance between Renton and Eureka is the driving force of the original series, and people have actually given a shit about it in the past, I'd say your point is pretty much moot. Oh yeah, the story in AO is 10 times better than the original anyway.

I'd also hazard a guess at the sound of things that you're one of the elitists trying to hide the fact that they are elitist?
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »