Favorite MangaNo manga favorites added
Favorite PeopleNo people favorites added
ok so here are a few things about me:
- I started watching anime when I was 15-ish, at the moment I'm 21 and I'm a college student.
- The first anime that I've seen was Death Note and that was the point when I said that I'll give anime a chance. After that I watched Zero no Tsukaima and I was sure that I have to try other animes as well. And that was how it all started.
- I probably have the biggest "dropped" list on MAL (is there any way to check that?) because if I don't like something I simply won't watch it, it's that simple. Though I might pick randomly some series that I didn't like and complete them just for the heck of it.(Legend of the legendary heroes)
- I almost never pick up any ongoing series.
- Considering that I may have picked up an ongoing anime I will probably never write a review after I watched only a few episodes, I don't understand how can someone write a review after watching 1-2 episodes of an anime.
- I prefer more mature themes in an anime but that doesn't mean that I won't watch animes where they don't deal with such themes. I love comedy animes and I consider SOME ecchi animes to be actually good.
- I'll never watch Yuri/Yaoi anime so don't bother.
- Yes I use the tags section of the anime list to write down some thoughts.
- Recommendations as well as comments (even bad ones) are always welcome, don't be afraid to speak your mind.
Displaying 15 of 706 Comments
Write a Comment