Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2012 7:42 PM
Jul 2009
fullmetal_adam said:
Did I miss something with that final scene of Wakana coming home? Maybe it was a reference to the first episode or something? It just seemed like it didn't really have a purpose.

The purpose was to see her all grown-up (with longer hair and them legs to boot). Hot grown-up Wakana is hot.

Of course, they also wanted to show that she looked a lot like her mother.
1idd0kunSep 23, 2012 8:26 PM
Sep 23, 2012 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
Great series. Satisfying ending. Sawa was the best.
Sep 23, 2012 7:58 PM

May 2008
Konatsu's hair , well she looks awesome with short or long hair =D. Happy ending i guess , wonder what Taichi said to Sawa though when she left the airport . Was a pretty touching episode , i found it funny how they like totally didnt care about the principal at all even though he fell on his face with broken glass that might have cut him lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 23, 2012 8:00 PM

Aug 2011
9/10 man!
Thats was amazing, I did not expect this anime to be so great!
Konatsu's hair at the end <3
Sep 23, 2012 8:07 PM

Mar 2012
An offensively bad ending to an offensively bad series.

The only good part was when the director of the school board said "this is stupid," because it was a perfect summary of how I felt. However, if they come out and say this is actually a parody, I will declare it a masterpiece.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 23, 2012 8:07 PM
Feb 2012
Can someone give me a list of all the songs in this episode?
Sep 23, 2012 8:09 PM

Dec 2010
Really enjoyable series; touching and amazing ending as well, really liked their performance; tho its a bit of a shame that we didn't get to hear what Taichi said to Sawa tho; it kind of left that open, i mean we know how he feels since it was made obvious but we don't know if he confessed or anything; That aside i like how everyone was able to go for what they wanted in the end, Taichi got his badminton, Wien saw Jan again; Sawa got into the school she wanted, Konatsu seemed to able to join another club that she will enjoy and lastly Wakana got to follow her mothers footsteps; at the end she really did look so much like her as well XD; all and all great series.
Sep 23, 2012 8:10 PM

May 2010
nice series but some episodes had some really boring and slow parts but its still a 7/10 in my opinion cause i liked it overall and it was way better than half of the crap we had this season lol.
Sep 23, 2012 8:47 PM

Apr 2008
T'was okay, but I really wanted more of Wien and Tanaka, but as always it seems every anime nowadays has to forget about the guys and make the girls more pretty/moe/whatever to sell. Very corny and cheesy, "Power of Music" saves all? It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.

Once again, the second episode this week where the 'bad guys' team up to save the day (first being Gundam AGE), predictable, oh so predictable. Tari Tari was okay, but utterly forgettable in the long run. If the show didn't treat the male characters like crap (or in this case, frogs) I'd give it a higher score because I'm getting real sick and tired of the treatment male characters face which is why i LOVED Tsuritama when everyone didn't.

5/10. This show is the definition of average.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 23, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
IT'S OVER. QQ!
Sawa is still the best girl. I'd happily teach her English! And support her equestrian goals!
8/10
Sep 23, 2012 8:59 PM
Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:

Sawa is still the best girl.

Sawa's great, but Wakana is best tari tari for me.
Sep 23, 2012 9:05 PM

May 2012
I'll be frank. From the first episode, I had thought this anime had potential. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. The plot was okay but could have been executed better as I didn't feel like it flowed well at all. The characters themselves felt kind of stiff and bland; there were many times in the show that I felt characters were just repeating rephrased one liners. The character and plot development overall seemed superficial and not deep enough to engage my attention.

Overall 6/10.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 23, 2012 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
webkid94 said:
T'was okay, but I really wanted more of Wien and Tanaka, but as always it seems every anime nowadays has to forget about the guys and make the girls more pretty/moe/whatever to sell. Very corny and cheesy, "Power of Music" saves all? It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.

Once again, the second episode this week where the 'bad guys' team up to save the day (first being Gundam AGE), predictable, oh so predictable. Tari Tari was okay, but utterly forgettable in the long run. If the show didn't treat the male characters like crap (or in this case, frogs) I'd give it a higher score because I'm getting real sick and tired of the treatment male characters face which is why i LOVED Tsuritama when everyone didn't.

Dislikes this, likes Tsuritama. I like you.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Aw it's over really liked this nice seeing everyone going their own way, i always ended up having a smile watching this

nice ending 8/10 :( wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.
Sep 23, 2012 9:23 PM

Apr 2009
i just love it when P.A. Works create shows that just makes me feel good.. a very lovely show which doesn't try hard to be a masterpiece or featuring an intricately made plot.. you just have to go along with it to have fun.. 8/10 ..
Sep 23, 2012 9:23 PM

May 2012
thanx for this anime :)

Sep 23, 2012 9:26 PM
Oct 2010
webkid94 said:
It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.
Personally I liked this and Jinrui both. No matter how different they are I don't see how liking one means disliking the other.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 23, 2012 9:27 PM

Jan 2011
The ending felt appropriate as I just graduated high school less than a week ago myself.
Sep 23, 2012 9:35 PM

May 2010
Glad it all worked out. Very nice ending. ^_^

I want to know what was said before she left for america! >_<

Such a nice anime. Will miss it. :'D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 23, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2007
Honestly, I was always prepared when I first saw Seto Asami, Hayami Saori and Takagaki Ayahi in the voice cast, yet I have been blown away with that performance.

Tari Tari has been a really warm anime to follow week in week out. I will miss the characters, especially Wein and Konatsu. It was kinda sad that Taichi never got to let Sawa know how he felt. And Wakana pursuing music was predictable yet refreshing.

Not an amazing finale or anything, but since I know how to appreciate nice things, I will stick with a 9/10 as I thought I would. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 23, 2012 9:45 PM

Jul 2010
Post-Josh said:
webkid94 said:

I didnt know word ''average'' means someone dislikes the series.5/10 means you still enjoy the show at least a little...saying just so you know, meh.
Sep 23, 2012 9:50 PM
Jul 2009
shanimebib said:
It was kinda sad that Taichi never got to let Sawa know how he felt.

He did. It was pretty obvious he did confess in the airport scene. We couldn't hear what he was saying but the look in his face gave it away.
Sep 23, 2012 9:53 PM

Mar 2012
iLostReason said:
I didnt know word ''average'' means someone dislikes the series.5/10 means you still enjoy the show at least a little...saying just so you know, meh.

His description of it sounded pretty negative to me. Although you're right, technically average means neutral.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 9:53 PM

Sep 2011
Aww, I'm gonna miss the characters especially Wakana. Great ending to a great series and my favorite series of the summer season. 9/10

katsu044 said:
wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.

Aside from the HanaIro movie, their next TV anime is going to be Red Data Girl which is a fantasy series. It is going to have the same designer for HanaIro so you will kind of know what to expect.
Sep 23, 2012 10:09 PM

Jun 2008
Nice watch, but ultimately safe and forgettable. 6/10.
Sep 23, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 2012
At least the chairman didn't turn all goody goody and go,"Wow, music is amazing. Show will go on. School lives!"
Sep 23, 2012 10:31 PM

Mar 2012
Danyn said:
At least the chairman didn't turn all goody goody and go,"Wow, music is amazing. Show will go on. School lives!"

Now that you mention it, I am mildly surprised this didn't happen. Would have been hilarious.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 10:35 PM
Mar 2011
Where the hell were the construction workers for whom the festival was canceled?
Sep 23, 2012 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
Final impressions, episode discussion/screenshots:
http://randomc.net/2012/09/23/tari-tari-13-end/
Sep 23, 2012 10:50 PM

Jan 2011
TehYGuy said:
Aww, I'm gonna miss the characters especially Wakana. Great ending to a great series and my favorite series of the summer season. 9/10

katsu044 said:
wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.

Aside from the HanaIro movie, their next TV anime is going to be Red Data Girl which is a fantasy series. It is going to have the same designer for HanaIro so you will kind of know what to expect.
good to know seems interesting most of their work has been modern stuff hasn't it.
Sep 23, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
Solid 9/10.
Sep 24, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2009
Seriously think this anime deserves some love. The animation was good. and really it was a slice of life and it related to me especially with the graduation and stuff.
and yeah everything up even till the last of the performance. It was just an amazing build up of drama and everything.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 24, 2012 12:15 AM
Apr 2011
The anime was alright, but I'm really disappointed that almost nobody has made any doujins for it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2012 12:18 AM

Aug 2010
I'm not crying, there's something in my eyes, I swear.

What a nice ending. This anime was truely great, I really enjoyed it. There's certain anime which don't get the ending right, possibly ruining an otherwise good anime, but this ending was great.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 24, 2012 12:18 AM

May 2011
Great ending animation, I can always appreciate the art in a P.A. Works anime, very nicely done. Glad everyone did get the chance to sing at the end, the performance was good quality.

I did like it to some extent, but didn't quite get too excited watching this. The overall feel of the anime was really awesome, but unsuited to my taste unfortunately. The drama did get pretty decent as well, some nice teary moments that made it worthwhile. ^^

5/10
Sep 24, 2012 12:26 AM

Mar 2011
Great ending, nice songs
i got a bit emotional at the end
Tari Tari did what a SOL anime should have, although nothing too special, I really like it
Gonna miss it, especially Wien
8.5/10 -> 9/10
Sep 24, 2012 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
Great ending, one of the best of this season.

A well written plot, with a solid story line, a decent soundtrack that fits every scene and pretty good character development, combined with the well know animation quality of P.A Works, made this one show that I enjoyed through the whole season. Unfortunately some drama scenes felt a little forced, but still a solid 8/10.
Sep 24, 2012 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
It was a great series, a great ending. And gread characters. ( So much win with Wien. )

I wish that more series this season was like this...
Sep 24, 2012 1:09 AM

Dec 2010
I want a 2nd Season T.T I'm gonna miss this such a great anime. I don't think Konatsu should've cut her hair it looked better when it was long.
Really hope there's a 2nd Season I want to see the gang back together again. Maybe slightly romance focused but still about the music/choir/badminton.

10/10 for me since I enjoyed every episode.
Sep 24, 2012 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
Post-Josh said:
webkid94 said:

Pretty much this. I dont get the 9/10 scores really. It aimed to be average show and despite having huge potental with those characters, art and cast, its plain story and simple setting wasted it and it ended being just another good show that I doubt many will ever rewatch. Exept, maybe, the superheroes episode that was really and trully hilarious.
7/10 from me, and that even feels a bit too much.
Sep 24, 2012 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
nice ending i guess everybody is chasing his dreams and lives happily after 7/10.
Sep 24, 2012 1:30 AM

Jun 2011
nice anime
Sep 24, 2012 1:34 AM

Mar 2008
As much as I'd personally like to hear what Taichi said at the end to Sawa, I'm glad they didn't tell us. It would take away from what this show has strived to represent for the past 13 episodes: to never stop trying to overcome the obstacles in life that hinder us from achieving our dreams, and to take the opportunities with both hands.
Sep 24, 2012 1:49 AM

Jan 2012
Emotional and beautiful. Loved the show and loved the ending. This anime will be greatly missed. In any case it was a wonderfull watch.

Sep 24, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2011
Irritating characters - mostly Wien and Konatsu.
Weird emo phases by all of the characters - I can understand it from Wakana but Sawa was a bit weird.

But than it turned to be really enjoyable series - especially how they changed. Wakana becoming more and more like her mother, Wien started to be likable. And of course Vice Principal but I liked her from the start.

I wanted to give it 7/10 but last episode made me change it to 8/10 for above as well as making all of their parents look really cool (with Sawa's mother taking first place)
Dalek-bakaSep 24, 2012 2:05 AM
Sep 24, 2012 2:10 AM

May 2012
Oddly enough, though it wasn't very sad, I ended up sobbing my way through a good chunk of this ending. Guess I was more emotionally invested in the characters than I thought. Solid 8/10 overall!
Sep 24, 2012 2:45 AM

Mar 2012
What did Taichi say to Sawa - -
Sep 24, 2012 2:46 AM

Oct 2011
I'm more of an action/drama type anime fan, but I tried Tari tari because it was a PA Works animation, and it's good I tried this show, I wasn't expecting anything from it and it's a good thing honestly, since it brings some surpises at certain points, if this anime also have romantic comedy genre on it, I would ship for Sawa Taichi instantly, how I wish I could see more SawaxTaichi moments, the scene when they parted at the airport is kinda cute to look, as they're both blushing , and the ending is quite emotional to me since they're parting away unlike the highly optimistic K-on where the band members remain together after high school, Sawa, Konatsu, Wakana, Wien and Taichi went their separate ways to pursue their own dreams. but the story is more true to life though.

PAWorks never fail to impress me with their animation quality, I've seen True Tears, Canaan, Angel Beats! and Hanasaku Iroha and none of the shows flopped in terms of visuals regardless of genre, artwork is always great

Music is very enjoyable, the songs are catchy and meaningful but there were songs that sounded flat. the most memorable music perhaps was that song wakana finished for her mother, the most memorable rendition of that song would be the one that the three old musicians played on Mahiru's grave.

Just like Hanasaku Iroha, some Tari tari characters annoyed me on the first half of it, but later on I start appreciating them as the story's progress explain how it went that way.

overall I'd give this show 9/10 I'm no professional critic and I based my scoring on how I enjoyed the show

Now I'll be patiently waiting for Hanasaku Iroha S2, I do hope there would be Tari Tari S2 as well :D
Sep 24, 2012 3:58 AM

Aug 2011
TAICHIxSAWA <33 At least that's how it looked ;D x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 24, 2012 4:26 AM

Nov 2008
Taichi x Sawa <3
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

125 by Rahul_101 »»
May 2, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.