Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2012 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ya, the match between Kise and Aomine continues and it seems that Kise is getting his game up. Copying Aomine just seems to be so damn hard or is it?

Epic episode and it looks like Aomine is getting his game back again at the end.

The only one can beat me is me.

Damn straight. Can't wait to see the conclusion next time.

Sep 15, 2012 11:55 AM

Jan 2012
This episode certainly rustled my jimmies.

I wanna weep from the amazingness of this episode. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!
Sep 15, 2012 12:11 PM

Jan 2012
This ep was amazing, got goosebumps a couple of times. 5/5
Sep 15, 2012 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
This is getting hot!
Kise finally got his copy of Aomine...
But Aomine is not backing down either!
Can't wait for the game to finish! (Though I know what happens already)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2012 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
Ok, I might of missed something but has the final two members of the Generation of Miracle made a physical appearance at all in this season so far?

I can't seem to recall right now ;.;

Sep 15, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2011
0_0 Man, that was EPIC.

...But what about the last two? One episode left. 0.0 Does that call for season 2?
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 15, 2012 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
GUYS
EVERYONE

I CAN'T EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS AT THE MOMENT.
I HELD MY BREATH THE ENTIRE EPISODE. I LITERALLY BROKE OUT IN GOOSEBUMPS.

DEFINITELY THE BEST EPISODE YET.

And next week is the last?! How will I live?!

SEASON 2, WHEN?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2012 12:28 PM

Aug 2011
HOLY FLIPPING MOTHER. I have never been so blood pumpingly raw in my entire anime watching career. What is this amazingness? WHAT IS THIS? I've never felt so... alive! It was like the Shutoku versus Seirin game except even more intense! Holy crap, my heart is beating so fast from all that adrenaline. I felt like I was there myself, watching that game. Thank you, Production I.G, for animating this so well. The production is off the charts.

Kise, I love you. What an amazing character you are.
Sep 15, 2012 12:29 PM

Sep 2012
Very well animated and a great episode overall...5/5
Sep 15, 2012 12:30 PM

Mar 2012
I need to catch up xD....was this a good season? I heard the finale is filler?
End Zionazism
Sep 15, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
Mikasa said:

AMAZING SEASON. AND NO, FINALE IS NOT A FILLER.
Sep 15, 2012 12:35 PM

Aug 2010
WOW.. That episode was so AWESOME!!
Sep 15, 2012 12:36 PM
Mar 2012
OMFG I GOT THE CHILLS
Sep 15, 2012 12:43 PM
Aug 2011
I can't describe the unexplainable goosebumps I got from this episode. I just can't.
Sep 15, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2010
OMG!!!! I can't even describe my emotions after watching this episode! It was so amazing! Now I understand what the 'evil glasses guy' meant by "I'm getting goosebumps". I literally squealed, my whole body was covered in goosebumps and my heart was pounding madly when Kise finally copied Aomine! Shit, I'm still getting goosebumps from the last scene where Aomine and Kise glare at each other.

I never knew Kise could make such a concerned face expression. Thank you for animating it so well!

Both Aomine and Kise are amazing! Go for it!

lol #2 on Kuroko's head was so cute! Damn, nooooo! I can't believe next week will be the end! My heart won't stand this anguish next week.

I want season 2! Please, hear the calls and shouts from the fans, and announce a season 2! Onegaishimasu!
Sep 15, 2012 12:48 PM

Mar 2012
Shit I'm getting excited by the comments xD
End Zionazism
Sep 15, 2012 12:50 PM

Aug 2011
/screaming

Sep 15, 2012 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
Stark700 said:
Ok, I might of missed something but has the final two members of the Generation of Miracle made a physical appearance at all in this season so far?

they just appeard in flashbacks till now, the first time in episode 8 (according to Wikia) :D

and can I just say I weeped of joy during this episode GOOD GOD
someone announce season 2 already

Sep 15, 2012 12:54 PM

Jun 2012
this match not filler . it on manga
Sep 15, 2012 12:55 PM

Nov 2009
oh my f** gosh, this show is pure epic, really? Production I.G? I didn't think they could pull up something this good when they failed hard on G.C, but I was wrong. They've proved they're trustworthy and G.C was just their small trip.

NEVER DOUBT IN I.G <3, go go, another season for this please.

Lol look at the poll ... wonder if I should give this show a 10 ... it's already 9 on my list though (haven't updated the list yet :P )
Sep 15, 2012 12:56 PM

May 2008
Mother of god these matches are INTENSE. I get goosebumps just watching it Q__Q

Sep 15, 2012 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
ahin said:
Stark700 said:

they just appeard in flashbacks till now, the first time in episode 8 (according to Wikia) :D

and can I just say I weeped of joy during this episode GOOD GOD
someone announce season 2 already

Alright, thanks :>
Sep 15, 2012 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
Damn that was an amazing ep :D
Kise is damn amazing :D

Sep 15, 2012 1:05 PM

Aug 2011
Whole episode was EPIC!!

2nd Season pls!!
Sep 15, 2012 1:09 PM
Nov 2011
I was eating my dinner whilst watching this episode..... i can just say that..... i nearly broke my fork because it was soooo intense!!!

LOVE KISE SOOOOO MUCH!!! <3!!!! luv his captain as well ;)
Sep 15, 2012 1:11 PM

Mar 2011
My face the whole episode:

This is the first episode that had actually left me speechless...and it did more than once....

infinity/5

Officially a Kise fan now.
Sep 15, 2012 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
THIS FACE

THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD I'M SURPRISED I'M NOT SPAMMING THE ENTIRE THREAD WITH FEELS.

IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFULLY ANIMATED.
GOD WHY ARE MY CAPS ON?!

DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE INTENSITY IN THE GAME?! JUST, THE WHOLE ANIMATION, EVERYTHING. IT'S SO EPIC.

.//I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight
Sep 15, 2012 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
I think I just fell in love with Kise. Like everyone else, I thought this episode was AMAZING!!!!

I was beyond excited the whole entire time! Kise and his team were all really great, I applaud them. It was exciting watching it just trough a screen, and if I could be there, I would be, and I'd be screaming just for Kise!!

I really hope a second season is announced, cause I don't think reading the manga will be the same.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 15, 2012 1:18 PM
Oct 2011
Mikasa said:
No, the news were just to troll the fans, there are no fillers, this game was in the manga.

Mikasa said:
Shit I'm getting excited by the comments xD
lol same here, the comments are more exciting than the whole episode.

Anyway a relatively boring/slow first half (crossing my fingers I'll get out alive without being capslocked to death lol), but the 2nd part was awesome. Let's hope it's gonna get a 2nd season.
Sep 15, 2012 1:19 PM

Mar 2011
Damn what a awesome ep.Everything about this ep is epic.
Sep 15, 2012 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
GIVE ME A 2ND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 15, 2012 1:22 PM

Apr 2010
Kurimu-chan said:
THIS FACE

Hell yeah! I second that!

This show is making me a total fanatic freak cause I can't stop myself from reading the comments! Oh, my heart! MY HEART WILL PASS OUT SOON!
Sep 15, 2012 1:26 PM

Sep 2008
Jesus Christ, just when I think this show has reached its peak I'm proven wrong.
Mother of God, this is just beyond amazing. I gotta find room in my favorites list for this show, I just have to.

Kise was godlike in this episode, animation was top-notch and characters are great overall. I love it, can't wait for season finale and even more, can't wait for second season. If there isn't one I'm gonna go crazy.
Sep 15, 2012 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
EPISODE SCREENCAPS

BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN OUR FEELINGS RIGHT NOW
Compilation taken from Tumblr.

Sep 15, 2012 1:29 PM
May 2012
i can't describe the sheer epicness of this anime, never been so excited watching an anime--> goosebumps all the way,... best feeling ever...
Sep 15, 2012 1:30 PM

Apr 2010
Damn yeah, Kurimu-chan! I'm scrolling through this episode already! I think I will for the next few days.

I loved it when Kise was chanting to himself the whole time while trying to copy Aomine. It seemed a bit scary but I really thought that he was trying his best. Kise, you're a freaking prodigy! I love youuuuuu! <3
Sima-chanSep 15, 2012 1:40 PM
Sep 15, 2012 1:31 PM

Nov 2009
Oh here's some spoiler about Kise if you guys wanna know
Sep 15, 2012 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
Sima-chan said:
Damn yeah, Kurumi-chan! I'm scrolling through this episode already! I think I will for the next few days.

I loved it when Kise was chanting to himself the whole time while trying to copy Aomine. It seemed a bit scary but I really thought that he was trying his best. Kise, you're a freaking prodigy! I love youuuuuu! <3

I don't think I'm going to get over this episode any time soon.

HOW DID I LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE WATCHING THIS EPICNESS?!

And I know what you mean! When he was chanting, it seemed scary! It was so smart of the mangaka to have established Kise as a happy go-lucky kind of person, then suddenly this sudden twist of determination. NOBODY can resist not liking Kise after seeing this scene! And especially his faces throughout the episode.

And Oh my God, seeing Aomine stumble and actually feel threatened for a second when he missed catching the pass. My jaw just dropped.

GENIUS.
Sep 15, 2012 1:40 PM

Mar 2012
Kise, your the best!!!!!!!!! It was so thrilling O.O
xxanimeeeSep 15, 2012 1:48 PM
Sep 15, 2012 1:46 PM

May 2012
Edefrem said:
My face the whole episode:

This is the first episode that had actually left me speechless...and it did more than once....

infinity/5

Officially a Kise fan now.

Oh man YOU PEOPLE ROCK! Someone nearly brocke his fork while watching, because of the intense episode, then you having such a face!

Ahahaha, not only some scenes from the anime are cracking me up but you guys to! Ahahaaaaaaaaaa oh man, I'm tearing up over here because of laughter!

This is the reason why anime exist, to put into movement all the sport scenes !!! That's the heart of it all, to see every movement from different angles and at different speed! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh so lovely and manly and funny and with so much tension and suspense! I adore it!

Anyway this anime definitely deserves a second season with at least 50 episodes! So I. G. you better animate it or else :P
sakura_touko_deSep 15, 2012 2:00 PM
Sep 15, 2012 1:48 PM

Apr 2010
Kurimu-chan said:

And Oh my God, seeing Aomine stumble and actually feel threatened for a second when he missed catching the pass. My jaw just dropped.

GENIUS.

Like totally, right? I had the same reaction.
Sep 15, 2012 1:51 PM

Dec 2010
Kise vs Aomine was arguably my favorite match in the entire manga and this episode animated it perfectly and the best part is that we haven't even reached the best part of the match yet.
Sep 15, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2010
Sima-chan said:
Kurimu-chan said:

GENIUS.

Like totally, right? I had the same reaction.

I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN THESE FEELINGS

WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO LIMITED?! WHY AM I FAILING SO BADLY AT EXPLAINING THESE MIXED FEELINGS INSIDE OF ME?!

WHY IS THERE NO EMOTICON CREATED TO EXPRESS THIS?

I'm trying to explain the feelings to someone who never watched KnB. WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING IT?!
Why are they telling me that it's just me doing my USUAL weekly fangirling?!

THIS IS NOT THE SAME!
This is different!
They tell me that's what I say every time.
BUT I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME.

And then there are the yaoi fangirls. They're all fangirling over the 'tension' in the match.
SERIOUSLY? AM I THE ONLY ONE DYING HERE BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE INTENSITY OF THE MATCH?! JUST, THE WHOLE FEELING?!
./no offense to yaoi fans

Ok, I need to shut up now, or else I'll really crack.

Anyone else moved KnB to 10/10 thanks to this episode? Because I know I did.
Sep 15, 2012 1:56 PM

Apr 2010
Kurimu-chan said:

WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO LIMITED?! WHY AM I FAILING SO BADLY AT EXPLAINING THESE MIXED FEELINGS INSIDE OF ME?!

I'm trying to explain the feelings to someone who never watched KnB. WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING IT?!

THIS IS NOT THE SAME!
This is different!

I know what you mean! People just say: "Yeah, just some other sports anime like all the others..." But it's NOT! It's totally different from the other shows. When I thought PoT was incredible, now it seems to me just children's anime. KnB is on a different level!

I moved KnB to 10/10 for a while now. It's simply epic and will stay in my favorite's list forever.
Sep 15, 2012 1:58 PM

Mar 2012
This episode. Not many words could ever fully describe how freaking awesome it was.
Sep 15, 2012 1:59 PM

Jan 2010
Sima-chan said:
Kurimu-chan said:

THIS IS NOT THE SAME!
This is different!

I know what you mean! People just say: "Yeah, just some other sports anime like all the others..." But it's NOT! It's totally different from the other shows. When I thought PoT was incredible, now it seems to me just children's anime. KnB is on a different level!

I moved KnB to 10/10 for a while now. It's simply epic and will stay in my favorite's list forever.

YES EXACTLY.
Now explain to me how am I supposed to fall asleep after watching such epicness?
Sep 15, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Kurimu-chan said:

YES EXACTLY.
Now explain to me how am I supposed to fall asleep after watching such epicness?

I DON'T KNOW! But I really feel like we need to shut up and just succumb to this greatness sooner or later. Think I'm gonna go knock myself out...
Sep 15, 2012 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
Sima-chan said:
Kurimu-chan said:

YES EXACTLY.

I DON'T KNOW! But I really feel like we need to shut up and just succumb to this greatness sooner or later. Think I'm gonna go knock myself out...

So far I've run around, danced with my cat, rolled around in my bed, hugged my pillows, shouted WHY ME OH GOD and then proceeded to cry.

It's official: This episode has made me insane.
Sep 15, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
This episode deserves a standing ovation.
Sep 15, 2012 2:06 PM

Feb 2011
This episode was EPIC ... very spectacular , my heart was pumping by its epicness . This just sent Kise right into my favorites list . I can't wait for the next wee , and seriously i can't wait , i might create a time machine overnight . And one more thing , SEASON 2 PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.