Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2012 2:23 PM

Jan 2012
Amazing battles! Just epic! Especially Saber vs Berserker.
And I like Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm. Have a feeling that the last battle would be Saber vs Gilgamesh.

Jun 10, 2012 2:29 PM

Apr 2012
Brego1 said:
Marzan said:

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is.

This.
Marzan said:
Loved the fact that Berserker turned out to be Lancelot. Just watched the film 'Excalibur' the other day so I can totally picture how Lancelot could be chosen to fill the role of a Berserker.

The fight sequences were brilliant. I like how they are building up the tension for the inevitable Kiritsugu/Kirei. And Ayako Kawasumi really must be forcing those vocal chords every time Saber swings her sword. Love her work.

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is. I mean just for the sake of dramatic tension couldn't Riders sword at least scratch his little finger? I mean Rider has been built up to be a pretty powerful and complete servant. It's almost 'Deus ex machina' the power that Gilgamesh used on him.

He had those weapons before F/Z was even written... so they aren't classified as a deus ex machina because they didn't just come out of nowhere without previous explanations.

Also...Saber vs Berserker. I'm pretty sure it has been more than 11 seconds since Berserker drew Arondight...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 10, 2012 2:57 PM

May 2012
Thess said:

TheWitcher said:
and what about Kiritsugu:

I can't believe how stubborn you must be and you are probably a pro-Kirei person and I understand how your hatred towards Kiritsugu affects your brains cells, but I'll leave it here:

And this:
TheWitcher said:
And even so I'm more into Kiritsugu than Kirei, since that Kirei did nothing but jogging once and that's all. Oh yea I forgot: he acted like a snake he is and killed the priest and Tokiomi... Apparently taking Tokiomi in a fair 1 on 1 is too much for a pussy like him. That's why I will never agree with anybody saying Kirei si cooler than Kiritsugu.
Discussions, discussions, you made me, you bring it on

Also

And then Kiritsugu ignores Kirei and that one feels utterly humiliated. Wonder who wins who
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
TheWitcher said:
Thess said:

TheWitcher said:
and what about Kiritsugu:

I can't believe how stubborn you must be and you are probably a pro-Kirei person and I understand how your hatred towards Kiritsugu affects your brains cells, but I'll leave it here:

And this:
TheWitcher said:
And even so I'm more into Kiritsugu than Kirei, since that Kirei did nothing but jogging once and that's all. Oh yea I forgot: he acted like a snake he is and killed the priest and Tokiomi... Apparently taking Tokiomi in a fair 1 on 1 is too much for a pussy like him. That's why I will never agree with anybody saying Kirei si cooler than Kiritsugu.

Also

And then Kiritsugu ignores Kirei and that one feels utterly humiliated. Wonder who wins who

Maybe you should read the complete novel instead of using parts of it taken out of context and LOLZ wiki.
In terms of that fight:

In terms of survival: Kirei outlives Kiritsugu
In terms of wishes: Kirei gets his granted
In terms of ideologies: F/SN and F/Z throws a massive load of shit in Kiritsugu's direction
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 10, 2012 3:06 PM
Feb 2012
Yeah, he had to die, that was obvious, but, oh well, they're all dead anyways, even Gilgamesh. they're just ghosts.

Rider went back to heaven :"(.

So basically , this show will have no conclusion because of FSN?
Jun 10, 2012 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
Yeah, he had to die, that was obvious, but, oh well, they're all dead anyways, even Gilgamesh. they're just ghosts.

Well the story of the 4th war or as others would say, Kiritsugu's fight end in FZ so no need to watch FSN(5th war) if you dont want to.
Jun 10, 2012 3:13 PM

Mar 2009
TheWitcher said:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

So he basically won, because he was bastardly enough to

GREAT moral victory for our protagonist if I may say so....

And Kirei didn't play fair with Tokiomi because Tokiomi knew too damn well he stood no chance against experienced Executor and would have forced Gilgamesh to defeat Kirei. So Kirei simply prevented him from doing so. And what priest killing are you talking about? Risei? He was killed by Kayneth.
Jun 10, 2012 3:20 PM
Feb 2012
ssjokg said:
NNick said:

Well the story of the 4th war or as others would say, Kiritsugu's fight end in FZ so no need to watch FSN(5th war) if you dont want to.

I haven't seen FSN, only last battle between Saber and Gilgamesh.
Jun 10, 2012 3:20 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode for me. Lol @ Waver's battle cry. Waver and Rider had a great relationship and it's hard not to feel bad for Waver at the end of the episode.

When they started talking about Berserker's true identity in this episode, I had a feeling it would be Lancelot and sure enough it was. I wonder if Saber would try to defeat him by getting him to remember his past.
Jun 10, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
ssjokg said:
NNick said:

Except the characters that survive the 4th war and Saber that is summoned again I wouldnt say that you have to watch it to reach a conclusion for FZ.Unless you want to watch it of course.Or even better read the VN

Trenerka said:
TheWitcher said:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

And Kirei didn't play fair with Tokiomi because Tokiomi knew too damn well he stood no chance against experienced Executor and would have forced Gilgamesh to defeat Kirei. So Kirei simply prevented him from doing so. And what priest killing are you talking about? Risei? He was killed by Kayneth.

I should add that Kirei indeed IS cooler than Kiritsugu.It is the ugly truth for those of us that hate Kirei and have some sympathy for Kerry.
Jun 10, 2012 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
Ugh, nooooooo! Even though his Fate was already sealed, I wanted Rider to WIN! Man, y did the most badass character have to lose :(. On another note, Saber vs Berserker had such an awesome fight sequence, Berserker's NP really is too OP, I mean it was even infecting Excalibur. Talk about one crazy NP! 5/5
Jun 10, 2012 3:30 PM
Feb 2012
VN stands for visual novel right?
Where can i reed it? Is it a book ?
Jun 10, 2012 3:32 PM

Aug 2009
020303 said:
Ugh, nooooooo! Even though his Fate was already sealed, I wanted Rider to WIN! Man, y did the most badass character have to lose :(. On another note, Saber vs Berserker had such an awesome fight sequence, Berserker's NP really is too OP, I mean it was even infecting Excalibur. Talk about one crazy NP! 5/5

Berserker would be able to make Ea his own IF he ever got to touch it.

As for Rider Team
and Rider seemed pretty happy in his final moments.
Jun 10, 2012 3:40 PM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
NNick said:
ssjokg said:
NNick said:

Except the characters that survive the 4th war and Saber that is summoned again I wouldnt say that you have to watch it to reach a conclusion for FZ.Unless you want to watch it of course.Or even better read the VN

Trenerka said:
TheWitcher said:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

I should add that Kirei indeed IS cooler than Kiritsugu.It is the ugly truth for those of us that hate Kirei and have some sympathy for Kerry.

re-read this

TheWitcher said:

and about the novel: I read it and I know myself that Kiritsugu was humiliated by the author, but don't forget who's the author: that guy literally can describe a situation like this: Kiritsugu used the command seal on Saber while she was fighting Gilgamesh into this:

Saber was almost dead and bleeding badly and then the bastard Kiritsugu rapes her with the command seal and destroys her soul by this.

That's the difference and you should be well aware of it.
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
TheWitcher said:

and about the novel: I read it and I know myself that Kiritsugu was humiliated by the author, but don't forget who's the author: that guy literally can describe a situation like this: Kiritsugu used the command seal on Saber while she was fighting Gilgamesh into this:

Saber was almost dead and bleeding badly and then the bastard Kiritsugu rapes her with the command seal and destroys her soul by this.

I dont get what you are trying to say...
Should I accept Kerry as cooler because of that?hmmm...ah what?
Jun 10, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
The Rider vs. Gilgamesh battle was so anti-climatic...
Jun 10, 2012 3:57 PM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:

I'm just saying that Gen humiliated Kerry and simply didn't say almost anything good about him, even though there was a chance for that easily. That's the type of author Gen is.
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 4:03 PM

Aug 2009
TheWitcher said:
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:

I'm just saying that Gen humiliated Kerry and simply didn't say almost anything good about him, even though there was a chance for that easily. That's the type of author Gen is.

It's not that Kerry doesnt have good moments or that most of us hate him.And thinking about it when he did that with Saber ,it was the best he could do.I mean FZ fans would hate him if he hadnt.Kerry isnt bad but Kirei, even if he is a big bastard, happens to be cooler than him.It wasnt Gen's fault or their final fight.Overall you can say that Kirei i scooler than Kerry
Jun 10, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
TheWitcher said:
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:

So you completely forgot the existence of UBW and HF routes of F/SN.
Jun 10, 2012 4:19 PM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:

It's not that Kerry doesnt have good moments or that most of us hate him.And thinking about it when he did that with Saber ,it was the best he could do.I mean FZ fans would hate him if he hadnt.Kerry isnt bad but Kirei, even if he is a big bastard, happens to be cooler than him.It wasnt Gen's fault or their final fight.Overall you can say that Kirei i scooler than Kerry

Now I agree completely. Kirei is indeed cooler in terms of fighting and evilness, but what I was saying is that Kiritsugu got a bit of a better personality and better Master and overall in terms how he played his role in Fate/Zero. I'm not even arguing about Kirei being cooler than Kiritsugu because if I have to choose one of them in a fight (where Kiritsugu has no Avalon), I'd say Kirei wins (may be not that easily, but wins) Kiritsugu.
However my point was still about overall effectiveness and role in Fate/Zero, where hands down - Kiritsugu wins imo
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
TheWitcher said:
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:
ssjokg said:
TheWitcher said:

Now I agree completely. Kirei is indeed cooler in terms of fighting and evilness, but what I was saying is that Kiritsugu got a bit of a better personality and better Master and overall in terms how he played his role in Fate/Zero. I'm not even arguing about Kirei being cooler than Kiritsugu because if I have to choose one of them in a fight (where Kiritsugu has no Avalon), I'd say Kirei wins (may be not that easily, but wins) Kiritsugu.
However my point was still about overall effectiveness and role in Fate/Zero, where hands down - Kiritsugu wins imo

Yeah you can say that if Kiritsugu wasnt participating in the 4th war Kirei wouldnt be like that.He found a reason to be in the war in the existence of Kiritsugu.He probably would be messing around with Kariya anyway but without Kiritsugu he would lack something.
Jun 10, 2012 5:22 PM

Dec 2007
Alright, how the hell did Gil lose in F/SN? lol
Jun 10, 2012 5:23 PM

Feb 2012
You were the man, Rider, you were the man.
Jun 10, 2012 5:27 PM

Aug 2009
Day2Dream said:

Jun 10, 2012 5:30 PM

Aug 2010
Day2Dream said:

Jun 10, 2012 5:35 PM

Sep 2009
I'm gonna miss Rider and Waver's talks that's for sure ;-;
Jun 10, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2007
About the whole Kiritsugu versus Kirei debate:

1. Deciding which character is cooler or more interesting than another based upon power levels is just silly, especially since both of them would get wrecked by any Servant other than, perhaps, 5th War Hassan, including 4th War Hassan. Neither of them are even the most powerful humans; Ciel would destroy both of them.

Trenerka said:

LunarMoonJun 10, 2012 6:15 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jun 10, 2012 6:09 PM

Jan 2010
Lapan said:
Sadly Alexander vs Gilgamesh was underwhelming. Him having a weapon that eactly counters Riders phantasm is a little bit to much of an asspull. I know he is supposed to be overpowered, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.

I figured Berserker is gonna be Lancelot, they weren't really subtle about it.

With this series almost done i gotta say i prefer this a ton over Stay/Night. The characters are a lot more likeable. While i don't think it's a 10/10 masterpiece liek the hype suggests, it's a good and enjoyable show.

3/5
I liked the Berserker vs Saber fight, but Gil vs Alexander drags this episode down.

Well put. These are mostly my feelings as well. My score for this episode too. A bit of a drop off after the previous two episodes. I don't think that it was a fitting end for Iskander, who has been a great and stalwart character throughout the two seasons. As a rule, suicide charges are tedious. And I fail to see the point in Kotomine reciting the psalms, just as I still fail to see the point of the two episode diversion into Kiritsugu's youth.

Not sure what's up with Kariya in this episode. How is he being haunted, and why?

Finally, I'd be more appreciative of du Lac if he didn't have his teeth filed. It diminishes what is otherwise a pretty good character design. But I'm glad that his helmet is finally off and the next stage of the story can be told.
Jun 10, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2009
Atleast Gilgamesh Respects the other Kings! even trying to test Waver's loyalty to Rider even though Gilgamesh already knew that he was the master of Rider!..

This episode is just so epic! the way Rider ran while it was raining weapons from Gate of Babylon was like a Movie!

Rider is going to be missed :( and 2 more episodes of this one of the Best Shows ever...! :(

But still, Gilgamesh was epic on this too and just love how they make him all gold and shiny and he had this respect to Rider too, not really bad!
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Jun 10, 2012 6:33 PM
Feb 2012
NNick said:

They're not all ghosts...

Also I have to say it again, if they don't show
Jun 10, 2012 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
the_trainman said:
NNick said:

They're not all ghosts...

Also I have to say it again, if they don't show

Apart from the hallucination Kariya was like this in the LN:

Kariya did not even know what this place was. At first he had been in icy darkness, but now he felt a strange heat, and even breathing was difficult. He thought he smelled something burning; perhaps it was his own body that had been burned, but that didn’t matter. In any case his body could not move; what was most important now was Berserker’s fight—and— saving Sakura.
Sakura—ah, he would really like to see her one more time. He would really like to see that child.
But not Rin; he couldn’t see her. He mustn’t see her—no, but why was that, again?
Even thinking made him feel pain. His brain, his consciousness and his soul were all being crushed.
There was something strange. It seemed that something important had happened. Something was wrong.
Though he had become aware that something was different, Kariya’s thoughts were quickly caught up once again in endless torment.
It hurt—
There was only pain. And suffering—

So they will probably add
in the epilogue
ssjokgJun 10, 2012 6:58 PM
Jun 10, 2012 6:54 PM

May 2008
R.I.P Broskunder.
Jun 10, 2012 6:57 PM
Jan 2011
Thess said:
Lumathy said:
Nope. Ultimate defense vs Ultimate attack. Avalon is just a barrier, it's not like it can split heaven and earth so both are hax in their own way.

Gilgamesh behaved pretty stupid in that battle. He should have Gate of Babylon'ed Saber the moment she stepped out the barrier or Enkidu'd her.

Here: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Avalon
Avalon is not a barrier, EA can't even compare to it. No matter how powerful EA look, it's only affect this world (three and fourth dimension, space and time) while Avaalon transcend to sixth dimension. It was most powerful existence in Nasu's universe.
ShiyumiJun 10, 2012 7:12 PM
Jun 10, 2012 7:02 PM

Aug 2009
Shiyumi said:
Thess said:
Lumathy said:
Nope. Ultimate defense vs Ultimate attack. Avalon is just a barrier, it's not like it can split heaven and earth so both are hax in their own way.

Gilgamesh behaved pretty stupid in that battle. He should have Gate of Babylon'ed Saber the moment she stepped out the barrier or Enkidu'd her.

Avalon is not a barrier, EA can't even compare to it. It was most powerful existence in Nasu's universe.

From the wiki:

It IS a barrier.
Jun 10, 2012 7:23 PM
Jan 2011
I'm taking about it nature not what it was called. Read other part too, it can do more than defence. And you even know what five sorceries are.
ShiyumiJun 10, 2012 7:36 PM
Jun 10, 2012 7:32 PM

Oct 2010
ssjokg said:
Shiyumi said:
Thess said:
Lumathy said:

Avalon is not a barrier, EA can't even compare to it. It was most powerful existence in Nasu's universe.

From the wiki:

It IS a barrier.
Let me add that this was a interesting description whom I never though of Avalon like that. Hence so it looks to be the only thing against Gilgamesh, correct? Or is there something else?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 10, 2012 7:41 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
ssjokg said:
Shiyumi said:
Thess said:
Lumathy said:

From the wiki:

It IS a barrier.
Let me add that this was a interesting description whom I never though of Avalon like that. Hence so it looks to be the only thing against Gilgamesh, correct? Or is there something else?

In Fate we have Fragarach, in Nasuver, many.
Jun 10, 2012 9:14 PM

Apr 2010
Rider is the only so far to have died a honorable, satisfactory death imo. The emotional impact and dialogue that this episode had was spectacular. Truly the best episode I've seen so far in F/Z. I liked Gilgamesh better in F/Z than F/SN. At least here he wasn't a total jackass.

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
Jun 10, 2012 9:16 PM

Dec 2008
Oh my god.... this is one of the best episodes of all time
Jun 10, 2012 9:54 PM

Apr 2010
Didn't like this episode. Gil/Rider was pretty one sided and underwhelming for all that build up. Kinda liked the Saber/Lancelot fights I guess.

2.5/5
Jun 10, 2012 10:09 PM

Nov 2010
Loved a one sided fight like this, although I expected Rider to at least land a scratch...But in retrospect this adds more sense of despair towards the finale.

5/5
Jun 10, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:

Shirou would probably hate his dad if he met him in Fate/Zero, since he's basically Archer only worse.

While he likes Kirei. LOL. Yeah, the story is pretty biased towards Kotomine because Nasu likes him (favorite FSN male character). Truth hurts.

Liberal said:

To be fair, Shirou dies more than Gilgamesh and he's the main character (yeah, bad ends and dead ends are canon).

LunarMoon said:
Neither of them are even the most powerful humans; Ciel would destroy both of them.

Nasu said F/Z!Kirei with Command Spells will probably defeat Ciel. He never does it against Kiritsugu battle, but he can become Servant-level with ten of those. His original plan against True Assassin battle was to let him keep some and utterly crush him using it (which he almost did without them...)
ThessJun 10, 2012 11:31 PM
Jun 10, 2012 11:45 PM

May 2011
I have to say when it came to dialog and just being awesome Rider was def the one that stood out and of course I knew he was going to die, he is def memorable. Archer really cheated with that magic wand sword of his but that's war I guess.

As for berserker, finally he has been revealed. I was pretty shocked but this just make things all the more interesting. Hoping for a longer fight scene between him and Saber
Jun 11, 2012 12:02 AM

Jan 2012
berserker's gun had like 1000 bullets in his clip! damn type-moon wiki spoiled berserker for me.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 11, 2012 12:26 AM

Sep 2010
Shiyumi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ssjokg said:
Shiyumi said:
Thess said:
Lumathy said:

From the wiki:

It IS a barrier.

In Fate we have Fragarach, in Nasuver, many.

Gilgamesh wouldn't use Ea against Bazett unless she's Prisma Illya Bazett who is an overpowered monster who can defeat Servants with her bare fists and would have killed Gilgamesh there if wasn't for his regeneration factor...

Or if you mean, have a competent Servant who warrants Ea team up with her. Then yes, Fragarach would have taken care of Gilgamesh the moment he uses Ea.

zeroyuki92 said:
Loved a one sided fight like this, although I expected Rider to at least land a scratch...But in retrospect this adds more sense of despair towards the finale.

5/5

There was no really despair. I suggest you to read the novel chapter of this fight. It's an explicit good end if a little bittersweet. Rider got what he wanted, was satisfied (for now). Waver and him are bonded due to the oath, etc. Waver understands he'll be added to his ranks and he has to work hard to warrant the praise. That he isn't alone anymore.

Separation is meaningless.
ThessJun 11, 2012 12:30 AM
Jun 11, 2012 1:30 AM

Apr 2012
By the way, this is the reason why people kept speculating about that Waver-lookalike inside Ionian Hetairoi, because Waver officially joined Rider's ranks here, and Epic Heroes exist outside of time...
Jun 11, 2012 2:01 AM

Aug 2009
Moekou said:
By the way, this is the reason why people kept speculating about that Waver-lookalike inside Ionian Hetairoi, because Waver officially joined Rider's ranks here, and Epic Heroes exist outside of time...

Yeah and even if you have read FZ+FSN ,if you do not see his appearance(10 years later) in the character material you probably wont see the similarity.

Waver:
ssjokgJun 11, 2012 4:46 PM
Jun 11, 2012 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
*hisses*

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 11, 2012 2:34 AM

Nov 2010
So sad, Gilgamesh is full of Hax, just like Sasuke
Iskander died like a tied up Gladiator
Lancelots identity didn't gave enough impact onscreen
Maybe some story background on the next episode would enlighten that
Jun 11, 2012 2:43 AM

Mar 2011
Thess said:

zeroyuki92 said:

5/5

There was no really despair. I suggest you to read the novel chapter of this fight. It's an explicit good end if a little bittersweet. Rider got what he wanted, was satisfied (for now). Waver and him are bonded due to the oath, etc. Waver understands he'll be added to his ranks and he has to work hard to warrant the praise. That he isn't alone anymore.

Separation is meaningless.

True. Rider had the best end that a servant could ask for in FZ (I mean, look at Lancer!!) All that left from now on is despair and more despair.

Impulse66 said:
Archer really cheated with that magic wand sword of his but that's war I guess.

sooo when other servants use their NPs it's normal but when Gil use his NP it's "cheating"? wut?
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM

» is it necessary to watch fate stay/night 2006 ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 25

24 by mykuza »»
Feb 26, 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.