Forum Settings
Forums

Success of Gundam Unicorn Cancels Failure of Gundam AGE

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 14, 2012 4:42 AM
Nov 2010
Gundam AGE is not too bad, but it's nothing special, either... I hope they'll cancel it soon or it might get really bad...
Apr 14, 2012 4:47 AM
Jun 2008
no wonder the PG-gundam age is no good to watch besides it too not working.

1.3 different story of 3 sets of generation not much to give make short series.

2.lack of characters using come some of them got mis-used.

3.too very PG light soft to watch indeed older fans want something.

overall the age is a BOMB failure so bad only one thing to do SAVE_US GS ERA!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 14, 2012 4:52 AM

Jul 2010
It's not cancel Gundam Age failure in term of sales

its overwhelmed it, damn with that kind of sales for each volume

I couldn't imagine what kind of profit they have >.>

angelslayerX said:
...that kids today are unfamiliar with wars and space colonies.

eh, what?
Childs todays are unfamiliar with war? With call of duty and all those wargames that fly around?

sure you remember that he talked about kids in japan
Apr 14, 2012 4:58 AM
Mar 2011
i was hoping AGE would be an AU version of Victory but far to light harted it is more and AU of ZZ
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 14, 2012 5:10 AM

Mar 2010
not surprised. age is kinda boring :o
Do pop-up headlights really endanger pedestrians that much?
Apr 14, 2012 5:16 AM

Feb 2008
AGE is pretty awful, but then again I'm only 8 episodes into it right now and it supposedly improves. Unicorn is great though and deserves its title as the best selling OVA series of all time. We need more of that, less of... whatever AGE is.
Apr 14, 2012 5:24 AM

Jan 2011
webkid94 said:
I was one of those who looked at AGE at the beginning and went 'ew character designs' (still applies to Dique, dear god..), but really this show isn't that bad. It's weaker than the average series, but much better than DESTINY or the awful 00 movie.

You did NOT just effing say that... you're gonna start a damn war brother.
Apr 14, 2012 5:30 AM

Aug 2011
Veronin said:
AGE is pretty awful, but then again I'm only 8 episodes into it right now and it supposedly improves. Unicorn is great though and deserves its title as the best selling OVA series of all time. We need more of that, less of... whatever AGE is.

Asemu's arch is much better than Flit's.
Apr 14, 2012 5:30 AM

Jun 2009
AGE is not bad, JUST DISGUSTINGLY RIDICULOUS!!!!
Apr 14, 2012 5:53 AM
Mar 2011
Actually if the drawing was better like gundam seed & gundam seed destiny, i might have considered watching gundam age.
Apr 14, 2012 6:01 AM
Nov 2009
I love Gundam AGE, but its main problem is that they seemed to have spend the entire first generation deciding which audience they were trying to get, since about two episodes in it became clear that kids didn't give a damn.

Then that led to the school arc (Which I was fine with) and now they've just started to kill people off en masse now that it's clear that kids aren't watching, I guess.
Apr 14, 2012 6:05 AM

May 2008
AGE isn't that bad at all! The beginning started off slow yeah, but it gradually picked itself up and started getting really interesting. Sure it's totally not as good as SEED or 00, but it's still good none the less.

Apr 14, 2012 6:05 AM

Sep 2010
mitch3315 said:
Veronin said:

Asemu's arch is much better than Flit's.

Flits arc was decent, but it could have done without the Fairdain arc. >_>

Asemu's arc is amazing and I'm expecting great things from the Kio arc.

I hope the film project is true and is also a sequel to the series and not a movie trilogy. If it is a sequel they better not fuck it up like the 00 movie. >_> That is probably where the assumption that the UE are aliens came from was because of the previous 00 movie. There is no aliens in AGE. xP

AGE's 2nd opening by Nagato made 4,000 sales so even if the DVDs/BR sales suck the merchandise sales will cover them.

AGE is amazing sad to see it doing badly really am its not that bad once you get pass the Fairdain arc in the first generation.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 14, 2012 6:14 AM

Jun 2009
I find Age not that bad. IMO, the thing that kinda went downhill from the start is that they portrayed the Antagonists to be aliens and focuses on just Flit (maybe some Decil...not really) while the UE were disregarded. Even in Asemu's arc, the only Vegan that has a background is Zeheart while the rest of that race is ambiguous to the viewers.

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Apr 14, 2012 6:35 AM

Jan 2008
(...)kids today are unfamiliar with wars and space colonies(...)

Seems like a questionnaire created and filled in within PR Department. So much fail.

Anyway, serves them right. AGE has a quite bad series composition and is quite shallow on character profiles and developments. Unicorn is the very much the opposite. And I don't think its success has that much to do with the UC timeline. It simply has quality written all over it.

AGE is ZZ-tier so far and it's nothing to be proud of. Second arc is a vast improvement over Flit arc, but for me it's only because it contains more mature themes and better space battles. Scriptwriting and dialogue are still sub-par though.

Overall, if I was watching this as a kid it would discourage me from checking other series pretty efficiently.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Apr 14, 2012 6:36 AM

Jun 2011
MapoTofu said:
I find Age not that bad. IMO, the thing that kinda went downhill from the start is that they portrayed the Antagonists to be aliens and focuses on just Flit (maybe some Decil...not really) while the UE were disregarded. Even in Asemu's arc, the only Vegan that has a background is Zeheart while the rest of that race is ambiguous to the viewers.

It isnt that. In Nadesico there were Aliens from the Jupiter, which you found after like... eh... 17 episodes that there were human after all. And even than only 3-4 really got a charcter development at all from the enemy. What Nadesico did instead of AGE was more focus on the crew personal problems and character development. But because we have three different arcs with timeslip in AGE, there isnt much character development you can do but the mc himself. Although they did that pretty good, Flit is lost in his revenge, Asemu has his problems with not being a X-Rounder like his father.

I have great hopes for the third arc, as, as long AGE will have around 50 episodes, the third arc will have the most epsiodes from all the arcs, so they can do in the last arc alot of character development, and, instead of before, making a harem, as that MC doesnt have to make a child.
Apr 14, 2012 6:38 AM

Jul 2011
-clicks on Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn-
-Ranked #51-
me: ... yeah...
Apr 14, 2012 6:38 AM

Sep 2010
angelslayerX said:
MapoTofu said:

It isnt that. In Nadesico there were Aliens from the Jupiter, which you found after like... eh... 17 episodes that there were human after all. And even than only 3-4 really got a charcter development at all from the enemy. What Nadesico did instead of AGE was more focus on the crew personal problems and character development. But because we have three different arcs with timeslip in AGE, there isnt much character development you can do but the mc himself. Although they did that pretty good, Flit is lost in his revenge, Asemu has his problems with not being a X-Rounder like his father.

I have great hopes for the third arc, as, as long AGE will have around 50 episodes, the third arc will have the most epsiodes from all the arcs, so they can do in the last arc alot of character development, and, instead of before, making a harem, as that MC doesnt have to make a child.

I think AGE will have 45 episodes all together since there has been I think 15 episodes for each generation so far. Unless they decide to give Kio 20 episodes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 14, 2012 7:09 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
webkid94 said:
It's weaker than the average series

That's the problem.

It waay too average.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 14, 2012 7:13 AM
Jun 2008
really give total bad idea making 3 different story into one whole show with too much time-skip.

ya mention lack of characters develop give some were being fillers, cannon fodder, extra, living props, etc.

besides it like make it into 3 season series story into one whole bomb to watch.

overall i don't if anything that can salvage what left of look like failed experiment?

yea better call in SAVE_US GS ERA.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 14, 2012 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
So AGE failed after all, not surprising, we all knew it would.

Unicorn is great but we need The Origin.

Apr 14, 2012 7:35 AM

Jun 2008
I ROFL'd..

If they made "two" UC series they would be richer... lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 14, 2012 7:36 AM

Apr 2012
Well gundam age died when the heroine in the first story died.
Apr 14, 2012 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
Poor AGE...it was downright terrible in the first arc but Asem's arc has been very good. I also like how they completely changed it and sent it right back to the typical Gundam formula once they realized it was going to be a flop. We have the masked man who's 3x as fast, the angry and angsty main character, and as a curveball a Nina Purpleton clone.

I hope for their next round of TV Gundam they go back to something that's either UC or targeted at an older demographic. Or they can just put Tomino's idea of G REKO and see how that goes. I'm sure watching a Tomino show in 2012 will be absolutely hilarious. I'm ready for the pointless deaths, terrible comedy, bizarre pacing, warped view on feminism, and the unlikable characters.
Ok™
Apr 14, 2012 7:52 AM

Apr 2010
They should have known it would be a flop when they used that art style. The outrage and crying was really significant.
RyanSaotomeApr 14, 2012 8:07 AM

Apr 14, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2010
RyanSaotome said:
They should have known it would be a flop they used that art style. The outrage and crying was really significant.

I actually liked the art style although I'm not going to lie the character designs to some of the characters were not so great.

I'd rather Sunrise to stick to new universes when it comes to TV series than to go back to UC.

Really not looking forward to The Origin cause 0079 is bad imo. Although someone did restore some faith and said that the character development was better in The Origin.
Apr 14, 2012 8:42 AM
Nov 2009
McRib said:
Poor AGE...it was downright terrible in the first arc but Asem's arc has been very good. I also like how they completely changed it and sent it right back to the typical Gundam formula once they realized it was going to be a flop. We have the masked man who's 3x as fast, the angry and angsty main character, and as a curveball a Nina Purpleton clone.

I hope for their next round of TV Gundam they go back to something that's either UC or targeted at an older demographic. Or they can just put Tomino's idea of G REKO and see how that goes. I'm sure watching a Tomino show in 2012 will be absolutely hilarious. I'm ready for the pointless deaths, terrible comedy, bizarre pacing, warped view on feminism, and the unlikable characters.

None of Tomino's stuff has been like that since Victory Gundam, though. Turn A Gundam, Brain Powerd and King Gainer are all much more light-hearted than his UC Gundam offerings.
Apr 14, 2012 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
All Hail GUNDAM UNICORN
Drop Dead GUNDAM AGE
Apr 14, 2012 10:13 AM

Nov 2008
angelslayerX said:
...that kids today are unfamiliar with wars and space colonies.

eh, what?
Childs todays are unfamiliar with war? With call of duty and all those wargames that fly around?

u crack me up dude though i must say that ur right lol
Apr 14, 2012 10:32 AM

Dec 2010
Hahaha what the fuck.

Well, whatever. The idea was good; breeding a newer generation of fans. I guess though popular themes remain king. Too bad, huh?
Apr 14, 2012 10:35 AM

Dec 2007
I hate...so many of you. You saw "Failure of Gundam AGE" and went right back to before AGE's premiere with, "I knew it would suck", and most of you didn't even READ the actual post, did you?

AGE failed in the only place it mattered to bandai: In the pre-teen boy demographic. When asked WHY it failed, the response from kids apparently was, "because we can't relate to wars and space colonies". Basically, this means all Gundams aside from like X and silly shit like SD Gundam (the one with Bakunetsumaru) would have failed in this same demographic.

Unicorn is an amazing series. But you're all completely disregarding the fact that Unicorn wouldn't make Bandai all that much money either if it had to rely on 11-14 year olds instead of the 16+ crowd.

But no worries. Even if Bandai is pretending to be okay with the way AGE is going right now, it'll be another ten years or so before they try to aim at any young kids.

McRib said:

I'm sure watching a Tomino show in 2012 will be absolutely hilarious. I'm ready for the pointless deaths, terrible comedy, bizarre pacing, warped view on feminism, and the unlikable characters.

Gundam AGE has...so much of this already. In any case, like someone else said, have you SEEN a post-depression works from Tomino at all? You can't have. Overman King Gainer is a trip through super super happy land.

I'm ready for Gundam: The Origin either way though. Also hopefully Unicorn's performance inspires them to do Gundam Sentinel. Just sayin'.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Apr 14, 2012 11:11 AM

Aug 2007
Gundam just isn't big for that age demographic, fans of the franchise are well into their 20's; going on into pure adulthood.

I didn't like AGE because it tried to dumb down everything. Made it kid friendly, when Gundam was built on the 'kill 'em all' philosophy.

Apr 14, 2012 11:13 AM

Dec 2007
Hias said:
Gundam just isn't big for that age demographic, fans of the franchise are well into their 20's; going on into pure adulthood.

I didn't like AGE because it tried to dumb down everything. Made it kid friendly, when Gundam was built on the 'kill 'em all' philosophy.

A philosophy even the creator turned his back on.

And while we're at it, AGE has been no stranger to killing charas off. The only thing dumbed down is the artstyle.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Apr 14, 2012 11:36 AM
Nov 2009
Hias said:

Haha, really? Ten named characters have died in the past three episodes. It's fine to dislike AGE but at least know what you're talking about first.
An_anonApr 14, 2012 12:02 PM
Apr 14, 2012 11:44 AM

Sep 2010
Hias said:
Made it kid friendly, when Gundam was built on the 'kill 'em all' philosophy.

Looks like someone just jumped on the hate wagon and didn't actually watch the fucking show. xD
Apr 14, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2010
OH.....my god. Seeing Gundam Unicorn and "cancel" in the same sentence nearly gave me a heart attack.
Apr 14, 2012 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
SageShinigami said:

Gundam AGE has...so much of this already. In any case, like someone else said, have you SEEN a post-depression works from Tomino at all? You can't have. Overman King Gainer is a trip through super super happy land.

I'm ready for Gundam: The Origin either way though. Also hopefully Unicorn's performance inspires them to do Gundam Sentinel. Just sayin'.

I digress, I have only watched Turn A which I thought was absolutely fantastic and a great conclusion to the franchise. I've seen every other Gundam and I'm planning on watching Ideon next so I've really only been exposed to his depressed works.

I'm actually scared to watch Brain Powerd or King Gainer just because of how bizarre and awful people claim they are. I guess I should probably go watch one of those and be shocked by it. Regardless, even if Tomino isn't killing them all, he's still doing his other stuff. Every show has his warped view of comedy and terrible idea of feminism along with a slew of unlikable characters.
Ok™
Apr 14, 2012 1:21 PM

Jan 2011
notsureifsrs said:
Age isn't bad at all

It actually has some decent emotional scenes which was unexpected.
[center]
Apr 14, 2012 1:26 PM
Mar 2011
the only nion UC gundam that did well in Japan was seed that was cuase its a remake in story terms of 0079
X Failed
w Failed
G almost killed not only the Franchise but along with DBGT almost killed the Industry
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 14, 2012 1:45 PM
Mar 2011
Bakadomo said:
Enjolras1830 said:
the only nion UC gundam that did well in Japan was seed that was cuase its a remake in story terms of 0079
X Failed
w Failed
G almost killed not only the Franchise but along with DBGT almost killed the Industry

watwat.
seed was good, 00 was crappy and weird on many levels, and unicorn was EPIC. qsdjqsklajdlkasjealje.[/quote
Unicorn is a UC Gundam

read my post and i hate seed my self but i point of facts and facts alone

Apr 14, 2012 2:00 PM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
w Failed

W sold 18,086, plus 17,540 in various rereleases over time for 35,626. That's not remotely close to a failure.

compre that the 0079 that is the only anime to sell 2.5 million plus is all 4 major Home Mdia formats
somthing W could Fans could Never say they show

and compere is you will UC Sales to AU Sales what has been more of a money bringer for Sunrise/Namco Bandai

Apr 14, 2012 2:00 PM

Mar 2009
So after AGE completely bombing they still plan to make movie out of it? Wow. Bandai seriously hates money. They should make third season of SEED instead! Fans would cry on the internet as they did with Destiny but still DVD/BD's would sell like crazy.
Apr 14, 2012 2:05 PM
Mar 2011
Bandai need to make anime out of all the non cannon UC Manga yes in gundam if its not Anime is not cannon

thats woud sell like hot cakes [ not that i ever brought s hot cake lol]

Apr 14, 2012 2:18 PM

Sep 2009
McRib said:
SageShinigami said:

I digress, I have only watched Turn A which I thought was absolutely fantastic and a great conclusion to the franchise. I've seen every other Gundam and I'm planning on watching Ideon next so I've really only been exposed to his depressed works.

I'm actually scared to watch Brain Powerd or King Gainer just because of how bizarre and awful people claim they are. I guess I should probably go watch one of those and be shocked by it. Regardless, even if Tomino isn't killing them all, he's still doing his other stuff. Every show has his warped view of comedy and terrible idea of feminism along with a slew of unlikable characters.

King Gainer has the best opening ever.

The story is a clusterfuck though. Piss poor pacing.
Think Zeta but without the ability to logically assume why they went from point A to point B offscreen.
Apr 14, 2012 2:19 PM

Mar 2008
Enjolras1830 said:
X Failed
w Failed

You got any numbers from reliable sources to back your claim? Though I know Kira Yamato still tops many charts' top 10 :)

And what bout 00?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2007
Roloko said:
Looks like someone just jumped on the hate wagon and didn't actually watch the fucking show. xD

I actually did watch the show, for a while. I just dropped it.

You need to watch your language, young lady. I found that terribly offensive.

Apr 14, 2012 3:15 PM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
compre that the 0079 that is the only anime to sell 2.5 million plus is all 4 major Home Mdia formats

0079 as in 1st Gundam? 1st Gundam sold about 80k average if you combine all its releases over the decades. Or are you comparing the combined sales of all UC series against one show? Because that would be a ridiculously unfair comparison.

And you said "failed". You did not say "sold less than 1st Gundam". They are not the same thing. Stop saying something failed when it actually had good sales, just because something different sold better. That's not what failed means.

i said all AU vs all UC
and i said failed in comparison and as you listed even only AU Gundam
that made the overall sales list was W

and compere is you will UC Sales to AU Sales what has been more of a money bringer for Sunrise/Namco Bandai

SEED and SEED Destiny have far higher first release sales than any other Gundam ever. 1st Gundam is higher total (again, after decades of re-releases) but if we're counting re-releases, then SEED Destiny will have sold about the same amount as 1st Gundam once its scheduled BD boxes are released.

Chasekun said:
And what bout 00?

Gundam series since 2000 have sold the following, in average sales per volume:
68,735 - Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny
58,589 - Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED
39,353 - Kidou Senshi Gundam 00
34,601 - Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 S2
*1,999 - Kidou Senshi Gundam AGE (Vols. 1-2)

This is first release only, boxsets and re-releases not counted.

Comparing 2000-present sales to 1999-earlier sales is hard because methods for counting were different in the past. The below list does include re-releases, which the Seed/00 list does not, so keep that in mind:

1st release - Rerelease total - Total - Name
28,078 - 53,652 - 81,730 - Kidou Senshi Gundam (1st)
20,307 - 32,370 - 52,677 - Kidou Senshi Z Gundam
18,086 - 17,540 - 35,626 - Kidou Senshi Gundam W
13,420 - 13,853 - 27,273 - Kidou Senshi Gundam ZZ
*6,536 - 11,701 - 18,237 - Kidou Shinseiki Gundam X
*6,148 - *8,512 - 14,660 - ∀Gundam
*1,459 - 12,036 - 13,495 - Kidou Senshi V Gundam

TV series only. No numbers for G because it didn't sell enough to make the lists I was using (source is the anime dvd/bd sales threads on Livedoor, which is based primarily on Oricon).

And to be clear, I'm not a huge Gundam fan so I don't really have a dog in this fight. I've seen a couple of the pre-2000 Gundams (08th and Wing I believe, thought they were pretty good), the first season of Seed (skipped Destiny), plus both of 00 and I'm kinda sorta watching AGE. So Gundam is just a thing I've sometimes watched, not a major part of my fandom. But I *am* interested in making sure people tell the truth about sales numbers, so there you have it.

and i said Total sales not just 1st run sales thats why i listed 2.5 million + in all home media

Apr 14, 2012 3:31 PM

Sep 2010
Hias said:
Roloko said:

I actually did watch the show, for a while. I just dropped it.

You need to watch your language, young lady. I found that terribly offensive.

Well I recommend at least watching this arc which I think it will end here this week or next and if you still hate it then drop it for good. Trust me it gets better at least in my eyes it did.

The Fairdain arc was probably what turned people who actually gave it a shot away cause it was lame and even I admit kinda boring and so were the battles when they were in the colony. No where near as boring as 0079 though its one big huge snore fest trying to force myself to complete it. I have little hope of The Origin being any good. xP

KillerMan91 said:
So after AGE completely bombing they still plan to make movie out of it? Wow. Bandai seriously hates money. They should make third season of SEED instead! Fans would cry on the internet as they did with Destiny but still DVD/BD's would sell like crazy.

Actually I would be happy if they finally released the SEED movie so they can prove to us its not a pipe dream after all. Oh and completely remake Destiny after they get through with SEED remaster.

They are either going to make a movie trilogy of AGE or an sequel. Thinking now I don't mind either as long as they are released subbed on BR so I can eventually buy it. Don't worry Sunrise is not wasting money cause there are people who are faithful to the fanbase buy whatever Gundam comes out regardless of how the majority hates the series.
Apr 14, 2012 3:37 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Well have to wait until 3rd gen to decide whether AGE was worth it or not.

So far terribly disappointed with the first gen. The second gen started off okayish then fell into the trap of emo and douche character development... Not to mention the supa-pairotto business.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 14, 2012 3:42 PM

Dec 2007
Roloko said:
No where near as boring as 0079 though its one big huge snore fest trying to force myself to complete it. I have little hope of The Origin being any good. xP

I'm trying to attribute that to the fact that series of that era in general just aren't terribly exciting, and am believing The Origin will be several times better.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
25 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

5 by Maumuu »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.