Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2012 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dreaming of washing with Tsukasa to start off the series.

Happening after that Christmas thing, and beginning of the relations.

There are 3 girls and 1 guy. Tsukasa and Sae (chosen by Miya for fixing her personality) are fighting for student council president. It seems like the guy knows the girl is also going student council president. He was chosen to be vice rep. with the girl (Kurosawa)... Oh, she fights against Tsukasa.

lol @ taking photos of Tsukasa, and he got on switch!!

Oh, the girls who saw the guy with DVDs is not liking him and voted for Tsukasa. The guy was called by Kurosawa to be confessed, so she can steal the vote?
tsubasaloverJan 5, 2012 9:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 5, 2012 9:39 AM

Oct 2010
Like I previously stated it was a good episode of Ayatsuji with more revealing so to speak. Ayatsuji is not really my type as I am a totally nutty of Sae then Morishima but that is mainly due to Ayatsuji having a rather complex character. Regardless good episode. I wonder what the people think of the ecchi parts now that they have seen them?

About the fan service, whereas I though it was going to be bad it was not in the spoiler
in fact it was perfect especially that Mia fan service one. It was just shots of the body but not that explicit at all just showing the curves around and cleavage. Which makes it perfectly fine IMO. Good thing! I don’t think at this rate it will be bad except of course that Sae ass in the spoiler
that I hope does not get too much out. Sae has been cannon fodder in the first season for fan service and IMO she may be more in this series. Well for me she is the best girl so I hope they don’t over-exploit her too much. Not sure what will be uncensored but so far I see nothing really. Fan service is tame enough.

About the OP, one of the amazing things of it are the intros of the girls in the spoiler
whom the damn credits prevent me from doing anything but of some girls GIFs. Regardless it was excellent. The other amazing stuff is the scenery such as this one here being astonishing and of the people such as Kaoru’s friend here with a nice smile. Finally the beginning in the spoiler
is rather catchy with camera filming and Mia being hyper after.

About the ED, quite simply the way the girls are shown with the leaves in the spoiler
simply magnificently done! I managed to make some pics of it but really hard some. I had to cut them out. Regardless it was very artistically surprising. Furthermore scenery like this house here were well done too. Obviously I drool over Sae since she is my favourite.

About Kurosawa, well with the face in the following,

it was obvious Kurosawa was faking her love for Junichi. It was a ruse from the start. It was most likely to humiliate, ruin and insult Ayatsuji. The faces at first in the spoiler
one can be alluded into thinking she honestly has a crush on Junichi. However that quickly changed with a rather suspicious score in the elections. That looks totally rigged. With proof scenes one and two, it’s obvious that Kurosawa is doing anything but honest vote picking. Bullying is nasty. Add to that the faces Kurosawa made towards Ayatsuji in the spoiler
and you have something going on. I suspect some beef against Ayatsuji. The reason for that is quite simple. The setup in the list
  • Step A in the spoiler
    consisted of pressure setup, consultation with the friends ring and luring in Junichi.

• Step B in the spoiler
    involved Kurosawa’s plan of fake emotions of blushing that stupefied Junichi (look at how foolishly he reacts to her advances) along with a breast press that did the same thing.

• Step C in the spoiler
    is step further things with a signal from the friends ring.
The conclusive timing in the spoiler
finally pays off with Ayatsuji seeing the whole thing. What is raging is that Junichi did not push her back at that time.

About Ayatsuji, I will leave at the following,

That pose! OMG best sexy one of Ayatsuji? You bet! She also had marvellous faces in this episode. Among them those in the spoiler
were rather nice. Nasty a little too.

About the preview, I will just leave it to your imagination in the spoiler
yandere Ayatsuji? Killer mode? Looks like it. Along with pulling Junichi’s tie like in the previous season. Sounds big shit coming up. With pain for Junichi. Will leave it at that since I did more graphics instead.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
looks interesting to say the least.

Image stitches in the spoiler
most of them of Ayatsuji/Sae and ED ones.

Gave out a big effort of GIFs/avatars in Ayatsuji’s very own club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=385387
Rest of them in the other club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=385389
Mainly some stuff from OP. If anyone is interested.
Yumekichi11Jan 6, 2012 4:35 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 5, 2012 9:46 AM

Jul 2010
it was very interesting!

btw, my favorite is ayatsuji-san wwww
5/5
Jan 5, 2012 9:55 AM

Sep 2011
I like the OP.
FeminisztJan 6, 2012 5:42 PM
Jan 5, 2012 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
- Very good way to start!
- Prez selection. It fits Tsukasa's story. But what is Sae doing here?
- The entrance of newly introduced girl who also selects Junichi as her vice!
- I see Tachibana family dominates this election. There is at least 3/4 chance that Tachibana will be the vice, if we even count that dude whom I don't remember his name too.
- Mizugi election campaign?! The FUCK?!!
- That Kurozawa girl has something up her sleeves, I see.
- But I bet her life won't last that long. RIP Kurozawa. She has nice looks though, what a shame, she has made a bad move.

Anyway, good episode. I'm sure I'll enjoy this throughout this winter.
KaitoDashJan 5, 2012 10:51 AM
Jan 5, 2012 1:19 PM

Jul 2010
Hah, what a way to start the series. Nice first episode.
Jan 5, 2012 1:22 PM
May 2009
7 girls and 12 eps wonder how this will work because they better not leave Risa out.
Jan 5, 2012 3:15 PM

Feb 2008
Hmm..

I just watch in the beginning but I do believe it's only going to be one girl here as continue from the last season.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 5, 2012 3:47 PM

Feb 2011
YES!! Long live Amagami!! What a great introduction, I felt as if I were back home!
Ecchiness, I'm not fussed, I'm just so hype that the main girls are back!!

As always I'm looking forward to the next episodes to come!
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/AZ4L&sclick=1">

Please if anyone knows anything about the Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream manga volumes (where I can buy them) please let me know!!
Jan 5, 2012 4:49 PM
Dec 2010
Basoes said:
7 girls and 12 eps wonder how this will work because they better not leave Risa out.

There's only 6 of them.

KaitoDash said:

I don't think she'll get separate arc.

Blackbird said:
I just watch in the beginning but I do believe it's only going to be one girl here as continue from the last season.

I tought so too, but later it started to look pretty unreasonable, because then Tsukasa would occupy things like OP too.
Jan 5, 2012 7:17 PM

Jun 2008
simukis said:
KaitoDash said:

Yes, New girl is just a supporting character for Tsukasa's Arc.

simukis said:
Blackbird said:

I tought so too, but later it started to look pretty unreasonable, because then Tsukasa would occupy things like OP too.

It will still be airing in omnibus, 2 episodes per character.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 5, 2012 7:21 PM

May 2011
Interesting way to start this sequel. Just love Ayatsuji. She was one my favorites from the last season. I see that AIC stepped up on the ecchiness a bit. :D

I just look forward to the rest of the season!
Jan 5, 2012 7:27 PM

Jun 2011
Like both of the OP and ED

I thought the pace was a bit slow...
Good thing that it looks like there won't be much dramatic irony
Junichi going to get beat up~ =O

Junichi kind of makes me want to do facepalms at certain times = =|
Jan 5, 2012 8:25 PM

Dec 2011
Junichi must be a hardcore M, he knows what Ayatsuji's going to do to him now...
Jan 5, 2012 10:45 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, the ecchi at the beginning...

Ayatsuji is cute, cuter than last time :) I have a thing for yandere :D

Tachibana is so stupid for falling for such an obvious trap.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 5, 2012 10:56 PM

Nov 2007
Urusenai! Zettai Urusenai!

Hang that bloody traitor! Hang! Hang! Bloody Traitor!

Tachibana needs to die! I hope Ayatsuji forgives him. :@

Anyways, nice ED song and clips:
shanimebibJan 5, 2012 11:12 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 5, 2012 11:49 PM

Aug 2008
kaimax said:
simukis said:
KaitoDash said:

Yes, New girl is just a supporting character for Tsukasa's Arc.

I know, guys. I just meant she was newly introduced.
Jan 6, 2012 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
Zykig said:
Junichi must be a hardcore M, he knows what Ayatsuji's going to do to him now...
The question is can Ayatsuji do the NICE BOAT stuff to him and Kurosawa?
shanimebib said:
No Kurosawa needs to die with her bitchy attitude to ruin Ayatsuji. It's obvious no one should be blind as to this being all a setup.

Just wondering if those girls are the same ones that got humiliated by Ayatsuji in the manga? Cause Ayatsuji did do that at one point. If they show the true snap of Ayatsuji, this could get worse than the brawl of Toradora in the classroom of Aisaka Taiga.

Jan 6, 2012 1:20 AM

Jan 2008
If Junichi doesn't push away Kurosawa in the start of the next episode, I've lost serious respect for him. He's always been a pervert but he never struck me as the type who wouldn't fight back in this type of situation.

I hope that not all the arcs are going to be "Well, we're gonna introduce some kind of weird conflict for the couple and/or some misunderstandings for them to overcome."

I was really looking forward to just seeing the relationships blossom positively but I guess happy things are too boring for audiences.
Jan 6, 2012 1:22 AM

Nov 2007
shanimebib said:

You mean "Yurusenai", correct?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 6, 2012 3:14 AM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
shanimebib said:
No Kurosawa needs to die with her bitchy attitude to ruin Ayatsuji. It's obvious no one should be blind as to this being all a setup.
Yeah, that girl is more or less dead now. She reaps what she sows.
Jan 6, 2012 4:04 AM
Jul 2010
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
shanimebib said:
Yeah, that girl is more or less dead now. She reaps what she sows.

Can't wait for Ayatsuji to take some real action against her D:
Jan 6, 2012 4:39 AM
Mar 2008
So they're going with the "drama caused by silly misunderstanding" cliche.
Fucking pathetic.
1/5
Jan 6, 2012 4:48 AM

Nov 2010
draker said:
Fucking pathetic.
1/5

Then please give the show an appropriately low rating, move it to your dropped list, and then forget about it and move on, never again tarnishing these forums with overly negative and completely unconstructive comments. And don't come back ;p

On topic: Yeah a little disappointed with Tachibana, walking into an obvious trap. Hopefully he redeems himself somehow in the next episode. Hopefully Tsukasa doesn't completely fall for the trap either, she should be a lot smarter than that. Maybe shake her confidence a bit, but knowing Tsukasa, that will probably spur her to...err...further mark Junichi as her rightful property XD.
Jan 6, 2012 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
No one can be as manipulative as Ayatsuji, so I have no doubt that she'll turn the situation around in her favor.

Juniichi is a simpleton, always have been, so it's not surprising he's being taken advatage of by the smarter girls.

I'm just hoping that the second ep will finally show some affection between those two (especially from Ayatsuji's part) because so far they act like there's nothing between them whatsoever.
Jan 6, 2012 5:10 AM
Feb 2011
Can't bear to watch this. Dropped in my list. How could I have watched the full first season of this... I don't understand myself...
Jan 6, 2012 5:24 AM

Jan 2008
-OJ- said:
I'm just hoping that the second ep will finally show some affection between those two (especially from Ayatsuji's part) because so far they act like there's nothing between them whatsoever.

This is a big problem for me, too.

draker said:
Fucking pathetic.
1/5

Ain't this the damn truth. It's such a tired and played out "plot point". I mean, I'm not going to 1/5 the episode over it but I hope that (as I stated in my previous comment) not all of the arcs in this season are just "Let's introduce a random conflict we've all seen before".
Jan 6, 2012 5:57 AM
Apr 2010
I'm surprised that a harem anime like this has a second season. Is it an alternate plot??
Jan 6, 2012 6:04 AM

Dec 2011
It have only been one day and I am already seeing comment fitting of a mongrel, that's it, I am giving up on lecturing this rodents.
Jan 6, 2012 6:06 AM

Aug 2010
I'm loving the girl fight going one here, but Tachibana really should man up and ot allow himself to get kissed like that. Another girl's breast touch him and he loses it... really.
Jan 6, 2012 6:07 AM

Oct 2009
tsubasalover said:
shanimebib said:

You mean "Yurusenai", correct?

Its not that unforgivable I mean you've already seen the future and I honestly have a thing for Yandere, not in real life of course that would be scary as hell.

Good Ep with plenty of service but the cliche plot drops it down, but extra points for the Art, about a 6.5/10
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Jan 6, 2012 6:08 AM

Apr 2011
pilipino101 said:
I'm surprised that a harem anime like this has a second season. Is it an alternate plot??

I doubt Amagami is considered a harem anime. Because the character only develops his relationship with one particular female protagonist at one time. At least this was the case in the first Amagami as each Arc focused on a different female character whilst pushing the others into minor/support roles.
Anyway nice to see more Ayatsuji but i need to see Rihoko getting what she deserves this time round! :X
Jan 6, 2012 6:24 AM

Jun 2008
SensouNoKami said:
pilipino101 said:

I doubt Amagami is considered a harem anime. Because the character only develops his relationship with one particular female protagonist at one time.

Besides that, this is a very "NEW" storyline. It doesn't exists in the original VN.

AMAGAMI =/= Harem

don't make me pull out the harem rule again...

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 6, 2012 6:28 AM

Dec 2011
I really like how they started out with Tsukasa. I was thinking they would have started with Haruka like in the 1st season. Tho it was a dream, Tsukasa fan service was nice. I just that the Tsukasa and Tachibana make up soon. I dont want to see that affect the arc too much.

Thanks for the ED clips. :p
Jan 6, 2012 6:28 AM

Apr 2011
man that guy is so useless... *facepalm*
Jan 6, 2012 6:29 AM

Feb 2011
Haha now your definitely fucked :D let other girl kiss you like that :D
Jan 6, 2012 6:52 AM

Oct 2010
pilipino101 said:
No, it tells of what happens after Junichi goes out with each girl and mishaps with them. So far Ayatsuji looks bad!

Jan 6, 2012 6:53 AM

Sep 2010
This was a pretty fast paced episode. I didn't expect it to turn out like this, but now that it has it's pretty interesting. I'm thinking though that 2 eps per heroine is pretty short, and actually too short.
I expected that every arc would feature a separate ending like in season 1, but apparently both are sung by azusa and the animation looks like it gets reused all eps since all characters are featured in it.
I really like the use of the background picture and especially the music at the preview, both reused from season 1 but it gives off a nice nostalgic feel to it that way and that music is really fantastic, it's even one of my favorite BGM's I've ever heard in anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
What is raging is that Junichi did not push her back at that time.
I totally agree, i thought the same when she started approaching him.

Yumekichi11 said:
About Ayatsuji, I will leave at the following,

That pose! OMG best sexy one of Ayatsuji? You bet! She also had marvellous faces in this episode.
Yep, that pic and those other faces were really awesome.
Jan 6, 2012 7:06 AM

May 2011
Yeah! New season already this good from the start. Cannot wait what happen next when Tachibana has a lot to explain towards Ayatsuji.
Jan 6, 2012 7:20 AM

Sep 2010
Not much good as hoped...... but still good i guess.....

3/5
Jan 6, 2012 7:29 AM

Jun 2011
Well i liked the first episode and it is nice to see Amagami SS back, yes 2 episodes per girl might be a little to short but we will see.
The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth was that Junichi actualy let himself be kissed at the end. Now we all know Junichi has always been a little pervy even slightly weird pervy but he has never been a weak guy that would let another girl kiss him so easily, tbh in last season he was a faithful guy to all the girls even with the extra episode girl Risa Kamizaki he was devoted to 1 girl. So him suddenly being this weak and letting himself get kissed is out of character and forced drama.
DragoonDeusJan 6, 2012 8:32 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jan 6, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2010
Amagami+ Episode 1: Return of the Ayatsuji

feel episode too short (about 10minutes). good ep
Jan 6, 2012 8:44 AM

Jul 2010
I always thought Junichi is annyoing and stupid.BUT now i just wanted to hit that idiot in the face.with the chair.WHY the hell he let her kiss him?! what an idiot.Just change the main character, because he is ruining great series like Amagami IMO.

Ayatsuji is the best girl he could ever have...and he is blushing next to some bitch.Tch.

If i wont count the ending, then 5/5.And with ending 2/5
Jan 6, 2012 8:46 AM
Apr 2011
ooo oooooooo
I'm fucking disappointed, Junichi.
a6342164Jan 6, 2012 10:17 AM
Jan 6, 2012 9:02 AM

Nov 2008
Junichi is stupid for falling for something like that, and even letting that girl get near him.

I kind of dislike that they started this with Ayatsuji, but oh wells, I'd hoped she would be the end again, cause I'll miss her for the rest of the series.. she's my favorite one.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 6, 2012 9:11 AM

Jun 2011
It has begun, my agonizingly long 7-day wait for an episode to release. The suspense as to what would happen is gonna eat at me for a while

i love all the girls in amagami however i cant wait for Tanamachi, Kaoru
Jan 6, 2012 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
Nice start of the series, seems to be interesting.
It's like is going to be in a reverse order as the first season.
Jan 6, 2012 10:05 AM

Sep 2009
Don't blame Junichi. He turned Kurosawa down and she just forced a kiss on him.
Jan 6, 2012 10:24 AM

Sep 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Don't blame Junichi. He turned Kurosawa down and she just forced a kiss on him.
That's true, and when having boobs pressed onto you it's difficult too resist. On the other hand, he knows he has a girlfriend and a dangerous one too.
Jan 6, 2012 10:25 AM

Dec 2007
the "plan" would most likely fail because they do not know about the split personality of the heroine
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.