Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2012 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Class rep. girl helping out with kouhai girl, instead of the guy.

He has nothing to do when kouhai girl is busy. lol @ his conversation with narration. He thought of a way to record the way she works. He's now a director!! lol~ And class rep. girl doesn't want to be filmed.

She got tired and felt asleep, so with her screaming, the sister thought he did some bad things.

Teacher helping out with the filming, too.

Everyone wants renewal and that means more money. She thinks that she's in trouble, and he wants to help out. Class rep., as he asked her for help, mentioned that she experienced the same thing. He showed kouhai girl of the filming and told her to rely on him more when trouble comes. lol @ filming that, too!

She solved the problems by hand-making and using used.

Safely, the festival begins and her outfit when announcing is cute. lol @ the outfit by the friend, and kouhai girl tickling the sister.

She gave him present, and she wants him to kiss her as a present.

They are married 8 years later and he's still filming.

Next is the final person, the sempai!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 8, 2012 12:28 PM

May 2011
Nice episode, I was a bit surprised to a 8 year later warp of Junichi and Sae-chan watching a stage show. Aww their little child looks cute. Looking forward to the subs

4/5

Definitely cannot wait til' next week... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT GUYS? WE'RE FINALLY GONNA GET TO SEE HARUKA'S ARC!!! :DDDD What??? Junichi and Haruka... wedding ceremony? The preview definitely looks interesting
Mr_DaftPunkMar 8, 2012 12:32 PM

Mar 8, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2011
I inevitably become disillusioned with most arcs after a while, they just seem to be predictable, slice of life arcs. However, each arc manages to conclude with a fulfilling ending, so that's good enough.

But that voice... seriously.
Why a few certain changes, would make her a better character.
mdzMar 8, 2012 8:59 PM
Mar 8, 2012 8:10 PM

Nov 2008
Well it was enjoyable, lol when Ayatsuji said that she wanted not to be filmed too much.
Next arc Haruka :D
Mar 8, 2012 8:20 PM

Feb 2012
funny, sae's voice seemed to become even more immature after the 8 year fast forward. To the point where her daughter sounded older than her hahaha.
Mar 8, 2012 9:37 PM

Sep 2010
Damn, they're hopping to it.
Mar 8, 2012 10:22 PM

Dec 2010
That voice... and that narrator.. but still all and all a good ending to a decent arc; i liked the time skip ( i guess i just like the idea of showing them married and such) so that makes her the third they show married; with Tsukasa and Haruka being the first two; now comes my second fav arc :D, should be good, they started off the season with the best arc, and end with the 2nd best arc, not a bad way to go.
Mar 8, 2012 10:30 PM

Feb 2009
Well, it felt like a chore to watch Sae's arc to be honest. Now that that is out, I can enjoy the rest. They sort of included the true ending in the games. I just wish the animators dont do clone kids. Tsukasa's kid looks just like her and now Sae's. Some originality and gene mixing would be nice. And it looks like Tsukasa learned her message without Tachibana

And come on umehara needs his arc! The guy is a total bro the animators left hanging. I mean, he is Teppei Arima (VA) from Princess Lover! I'm sure he could get girls.

Tsukasa X Umehara is my OTP.
Mar 8, 2012 11:08 PM

Jan 2012
You know, I liked Sae in the first season, but this episode made me hate her. Her arc was terrible, I only slaved through it because my internet buffers videos slowly, and I wanted to see the preview for the arc which I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for... How dare they make us wait so long!??! Actually excited for the next week.

3/5, would have been 2/5 if that preview had been cut out. >:I
Mar 8, 2012 11:08 PM
Jan 2012
The best part of the arc was mini Sae chan at the end of the episode ^-^
Mar 9, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2008
Clannad did it better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2012 1:24 AM

Jun 2011
Cute
sorry thats all I have to say
Mar 9, 2012 3:19 AM

Nov 2009
Awesome, I love seeing flash forwards!!

Sae was cute as I hoped for in this episode and quite a nice conclusion altogether. I liked Tsukasa getting a fair part in this as well, it was amusing watching her backstep out of camera shot when she noticed she was being filmed.

Haruka's arc next, even though she is my least favourite of the whole cast, I'm looking forward to how different the arc will probably be compared to the others as she is a lot more eccentric XD;
Mar 9, 2012 3:41 AM

Aug 2010
They had kids pretty fast.
Mar 9, 2012 3:46 AM

Oct 2010
Word cannot describe how I am happy of Sae's arc and how I could not post anything on the previous episode. Perhaps never would there be any words to express the intense happiness and bliss of it in seeing the following,

Flash-forward 8 year in the future. OMG! They did the real VN ending. The one where she really does get pregnant. What the staff did in excess was to show she got more kids after the VN ending. That is what deserves the following,

Nothing more nothing less. It’s really ironic that I want to murder the staff of animes like Guilty Crown out of RAGE but the staff of this anime, I would just want to rush in the studio and hug them all for doing such a most beautiful ending of Sae. Such heartwarming and I wanted so much for them to do that ending. They even toned down the ecchi of Sae in her 2 arcs. Amazing really.

In regards to this episode, the kiss in the following,

Was most amazing. It was a dual one and passionate that only burned up Sae more. If I even read the situation right, Sae was willing to go all the way from how she was lost in lust there. She is essentially a girl that only has a burning passion of love that needs to be quenched. As a result a big family usually results of it and I don’t think she likes condoms TBH. Hence why she has a big family like that among other reasons being one of her wishes. Suffice to say Sae is my type of girl IRL, sadly she is a hard personality to find in a woman.

For a little list of Sae’s faces.
  • Sae’s faces during the bed part in the spoiler
    were rich mainly in her blushes and the way it showed on her face.

• The colors on Sae’s faces in the spoiler
    reflected well with the tan and it made Sae looks very nice.

• Sae’s faces during the kiss in the spoiler
    were rich in the MOE but also love for Junichi. Hence I liked them.
Those can easily resume the faces I loved of Sae.

Conclusion in short is that Sae is #1 for me. She is the girl I want to marry in the future if ever one occurs like her IRL. Junichi x Sae is a blessing couple that I would love to cheer till they die of old age. Such a family and such sweet positive outlooks. Word cannot describe any of it or they will never be enough for burning passion and happiness I have for Sae’s arc as well as satisfaction of how it was handled.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
including Sae in Santa suit.

End arts episode in the spoiler
is extremely cute of kindergarten I assume it to be of?

GIFs in her club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=411977
Some sigs to be used if anyone wants them.
Yumekichi11Mar 9, 2012 3:50 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 9, 2012 5:27 AM

May 2011
Well, I suppose it was good ending there.
Anyway, next arc is my favorite senpai! Can't wait to see!
Mar 9, 2012 6:36 AM

May 2010
It's happy and all but it seems to me 8 years is pretty fast !!
Mar 9, 2012 6:56 AM

Jun 2009
Suddenly 8 years later and they have 2 kids already? Lol, Morishima's arc had a 10 years skip iirc and they didn't even have one kid.

Pretty good episode, Sae's arc was really fun in a big part because of fabulous narrator. And Tachibana was kinda likeablei guess. But i was hoping for some death by moe and it didn't happen. .____.

Morishima's arc looks like it'll be good tbh, i forgot i like her voice that much.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 9, 2012 7:23 AM
Jan 2011
Fast forward

Their kid looks like a mini version of Sae.
Mar 9, 2012 7:43 AM

Sep 2010
That was a beautiful ending.

5/5

Sae-chan FTW....
Mar 9, 2012 8:30 AM

May 2011
Everyone seems to rag on Sae's voice. but i like it. Yes, it is a bit whispy and mousy. But it has a sort of innocent sweetness to it.

I kind of skimmed the episode. I liked the ending.

But as with most of the "plus" series. It seems rather mundane and redundant. It's like a year later and nothing seems to have happened in their relationships at all. It seems as the ending of these mini arcs is just a redo of the climax in the original series. If we're lucky they'll show a time warp of the married couple at the end.
Mar 9, 2012 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:
Fast forward
I KNOW! So cute still. Amazing really. So far only Morishima got the wedding treatment but not anymore. Sae ranks there too now.

Mar 9, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Nasty001 said:
Fast forward
I KNOW! So cute still. Amazing really. So far only Morishima got the wedding treatment but not anymore. Sae ranks there too now.

Didnt Tsukasa get a flash forward with kids as well? I could have sworn she did.
Mar 9, 2012 9:35 AM

Dec 2010
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Nasty001 said:
Fast forward

Didnt Tsukasa get a flash forward with kids as well? I could have sworn she did.

She did last season; they showed their kid walked up to the tree they made a promise to, if i remember the kid had the hair Tsukasa had, while Tsukasa herself cut hers short.
Mar 9, 2012 10:13 AM

Dec 2011
Awww Sae- chan's daughter is so cute! She's prolly going to give birth to a lil Tachibana.

Finally the arc I've been waiting for. Haruka is going to be the best.
Mar 9, 2012 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
Nothing really special besides Sae getting a lot more confident and outgoing. The ending was sweet though. Eight years later and they have a daughter and another one on the way already!

Looking forward to Haruka's arc! With Haruka the troll and an episode title as "sexy" you can go wrong. ^^

Mar 9, 2012 1:24 PM

Oct 2007
Earrape over, we'll miss Narrator-kyun, Goddess is next.
Mar 9, 2012 1:50 PM

May 2011
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Nasty001 said:
Fast forward

You are absolutely correct Riptos, Ayatsuji-san had a child as well and the wedding treatment.

Mar 9, 2012 1:51 PM

Nov 2010
One of the weaker Arcs I have to say, maybe it was due to the annoying narrator

Next one without him fortunately
Mar 9, 2012 1:56 PM
Aug 2011
Sae-chan in Santa suit looks quite cute =)

Wooohhh, next week Haruka chapter >3<
Mar 9, 2012 3:51 PM
Aug 2011
Her story is fine, I liked her but she was my least favorite. I hated how much the voice over guy talked in this arch. Next up is going to be the best, at least I hope.
Mar 9, 2012 4:51 PM

Jan 2008
next arc will be <3 and sexy~
Mar 9, 2012 6:29 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome ending <3

Sae-chan <33333333
Mar 9, 2012 6:42 PM

Oct 2010
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Nasty001 said:
Fast forward

You are absolutely correct Riptos, Ayatsuji-san had a child as well and the wedding treatment.
I did not see a wedding of her. Only Sae and Morishima got theirs.

Mar 9, 2012 7:01 PM
Nov 2008
when i say the 8 years after i was "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD"
but i liked this ending, i kinda like fast forward endings
and DAT preview =D
Mar 9, 2012 9:13 PM

Nov 2007
I liked the arc. But apart from the jump of 8 years, which was wonderful, the episode was not that great. My least favourite arc this season.

Is it just me or Tsukasa stole Sae's arc when she stepped back from Junichi's camera?

But they could do great with more Ai clips! Unfortunately, she appears only once, but it's all good, since she looked so adorable with super cute Miya inside those costumes.

4.5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 10, 2012 8:13 AM

May 2011
Decent arc. The narrator killed it. The romance didn't seem very heartwarming in this arc either. It kind of makes me wonder why they kept together in the first place. Junichi didn't seem to do anything extraordinary or something only he could do. Hell, I could follow her around recording her.
Mar 10, 2012 10:44 AM
Apr 2011
Hmm I wonder why is Junichi touching Haruka's belly? Could it be that Haruka is pregnant?
Mar 10, 2012 12:34 PM

Jul 2008
Surprise buttsecks!
Mar 10, 2012 12:49 PM

Jan 2008
Yay, babies ever after! Hope the second looks like Junichi, then they'd look like chibi versions of the two.
Mar 10, 2012 3:25 PM
Jan 2012
ravagestorm said:
Hmm I wonder why is Junichi touching Haruka's belly? Could it be that Haruka is pregnant?

she might be.. :) can't wait for the next arc.!
Mar 10, 2012 3:59 PM

Apr 2010
I don't like Sae's arc. I hate that stupid narrator and Sae's voice.
Mar 10, 2012 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
To my ears the narrator sounded a bit like George Takei, so I couldn't help but like him...

Each of the girls represents a different type of character and Sae-chan was definitely the shy, quiet one of the group. She also was probably the most romantic (sewing her own wedding dress without telling Tachibana). She wasn't my favourite, but I can't quite see some of the dislike generated by her voice. That being the case, Haruka is probably my favourite and she's up next. This should be interesting because she's been in college this year so the dynamics of the relationship are going to be somewhat different. We'll also get to see her friend so it's a double win.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 10, 2012 10:27 PM

Jun 2011
Cant believe they did a "years after" thing for Sae. Anyways next up is my favourite and most awaited since the debut of this show, Morishima Haruka senpai! <3
Mar 11, 2012 12:30 AM

Jun 2010
Such a cute and enjoyable ark <333
Love the narrator, brings in the comedy like last season.
Can't wait for next week.
Mar 11, 2012 3:10 AM

Apr 2010
Sae as always was very cute. I think if she had just been given a slightly deeper voice the arc could have been much more enjoyable than it was. I found episode 1 to be more interesting than this one however.

Looking forward to the next arc :)
Mar 11, 2012 5:35 AM

Feb 2009
Ayatsuji being camera shy. Ayatsuji wanting someone to support her as well.
<3333
Oh wait, this was Sae's arc...

Not bad but my ears were hurting so much from her voice.
Hearing Nakata Jouji makes me want to watch Fate/Zero 2 even more.
And dat timeskip and preggy Sae lol.

Now for my lovely Itou Shizuka voicing Haruka.
Funny that I didn't quite like Haruka and her arc before but as time passed I came to like her by reading the manga adaptations. Not to mention I fell in love with Itou Shizuka's voice as I got to watch her in different shows.
And dat preview makes me even more excited.
Mar 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Aug 2010
meh, lol anyways moving on the next arc is going to be pretty interesting :D
Mar 11, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Meh, OK episode. It wasn't that exciting IMO, liked how Tsukasa was camera shy though, just like me! XD Miya and Ai in cat costumes were SUPER cute though haha XD
Wow next arc should be interesting ... that title haha XD I wonder if it'll be in the same year, since she hasn't graduated yet? :O
Mar 11, 2012 4:25 PM

Feb 2011
Next is SEMPAI!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

90 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 5, 2023 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.