Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2011 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
well well last episode was good action and shit like it should have been the whole series
if they would make a sequel serie or movie with saya being like in the last episode
i'd watch it

end score 5/10
Sep 29, 2011 7:33 PM

Jun 2008
the last episode was really impressive - for the gore, animation and quality. The whole series was mediocre with some shit episodes, but this last one was really amazing. Gonna watch the movie to see saya getting her revenge
ciaossu
Sep 29, 2011 8:47 PM
Jun 2008
oh boy really what way to lead it movie til next year.

1.coffee guy reveal alot that saya can't eat human but eat monsters.
2.coffee guy time to reveal "winners" & "losers" prize.
3."losers" get guy want money get pancake face & eaten while twins get one of them got hammered like a rag doll & eaten while other get legs pulled spilt eaten.
4.female research get tonged wrap but saved by saya then saya enter the beast's tummy to finish the beast.
5.female research running but got hug with big bite drinken to death by saya's "father" who is a half-human monster.
6.saya vs "father" with saya had to kill him give "father" did care.
7.saya chase coffee guy who summon rabbit monster but got squash so then gun here down but "class pres" tried to help but also get gun down reveal "class pres" did care for saya.
8.bunny monster got many grab all "extra" bag them, eat them, pull heads, eat like a corn, shish kabob them, blend them all up big "coffee blood", & gun them down yea leave no witness.
9.coffee guy & female person getting away yet female is only in it so she get to be tokyo gov.
10.saya kill the bunny monster chase coffee guy but boom eye shot.
11..saya after all happen yea tears skirt make eye-patch now on revenge on coffey guy & oh dog reveal one of saya's wishes.

so yea really besides give i don't had plan to watch first but wham keep coming then after ep.11 i'm all in & yet really oh boy this so wham to watch.

really at movie to continue it & yea good luck to anyone in new york, texas, california, or canada to whoever going to license & dub you're so going to need it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 29, 2011 8:54 PM

Aug 2011
This show was stupid, and was a total insult to what the original series was.
I'm a big CLAMP fan, but if the plot was really their idea, they should get her hands off of it, cause they REALLY blew it.

5/10, and I'm being ridiculously nice just because the gore scenes, in fact, were quite enjoyable (well, not that much if we take into account the censorship). Moreover, I.G made these scenes visually interesting... what else could they do? "This is a shitty anime, at least lets make it look cool", lol.

» Escapism.

Sep 29, 2011 9:02 PM

Sep 2008
Mmmmmmmmm purple and yellow panties.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2011 9:04 PM

Oct 2008
Blood C sets a record for how boring well animated action and tons of blood and gore can be....
The supposed reveal episode had no impact due to a lack of interest in the characters.
When people die, it's almost comical and funny. Actually, it is comical and funny now that I think about it...
Goes to show action scenes with absolutely no meaning or reason behind them are a snore-fest...

Please save the man power to dig up weeds rather than make a movie out of this travesty. Then again, even Blood C is better than pure fanservice shows... not by much though.
Sep 29, 2011 9:07 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm...at least the panty shots weren't censored
Sep 29, 2011 9:11 PM

Jun 2010
Well... This episode made me want to puke my brains out, bloody is one thing, but this episode took it way too far... This was ridiculous, but my expectations for a good ending was 0 anyway, and the beginning part of the episode was cool at least... I LOLed when Saya was actually trying to save someone, there was so many times when I went "Oh shit she saved her- never mind... wait a minute- nope- Ahhahahaaa saya actually saved- she's dead...LOL"
Saya is a horrible hero LOL.

3/5 for the last, because it actually entertained me at least.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Sep 29, 2011 9:11 PM
Jan 2011
i do not understand the haters because i loved this show. I loved the sword fight with her father, it showed respect and reverence as they fought.
the one thing is that it feels like a giant setup for the real event (movie). she was unable to save anyone, she should of saved someone. i love that she tried to save someone who was horrible to show her true desire to save everybody not just "good" people or just friends.
Also i thnk the whole setup by the coffee house guy is to free her so she is able to kill humans to defend against "the fearful people who want her power".
Sep 29, 2011 9:26 PM

Sep 2011
All i can say is this

Yay!!! Saya is back to being all Badass and bloody again. XD

Eps 11- 12

4/5

Eps 1-10

2/5 - Sorry clamp :/
Sep 29, 2011 9:47 PM
Apr 2011
Two main things that put me off completely from this TV series:

1. Poor execution of the story.
2. Saya. I mean even if she was brainwashed, I wished she was not so happy-go-lucky especially when she sings her excruciating song. It completely ruined the atmosphere. I don't see her being the same person when she is serious.

Will I pick up watching where I left off at? Definitely not.
Sep 29, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
The "cleanup" at the end was so absurd! The blender was hilarious. 6/10
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 29, 2011 9:54 PM
Sep 2010
Wow... that was terrible. Too much blodshed for nothing and I don't think even the twins deserve such horrible deaths. The giant rabbits part was just ridiculous. The story wasn't worth it. I don't think I will bother with the movie.
Sep 29, 2011 10:03 PM
Aug 2011
I really LOVE this episode!!!!
cool killing method and Saya went violent.... LOL
it's good to have Saya regained her memories and her capabilities.. \o/
10/10 from me.... hahahahahaha....

and definitely will watch the Movie... can't wait for next year...
I hope CLAMP will fulfill my expectation from BLOOD....

and yes, CLAMP surely love to have one-eyed hero/heroine...
the last I knew were Fay and Shaoran (from tsubasa chronicle)
Sep 29, 2011 10:41 PM

Mar 2008
This episode? 9/10.
The series? 5/10 and that's being generous.
Sep 29, 2011 11:25 PM

Aug 2009
Well, if the whole series had this episode's plot development and animation, then it would've been a great show.
Too bad it didn't. 6/10. An enjoyable series that suffered many plot issues that could've been easily resolved. This episode was cool though.
Sep 29, 2011 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
i dont know how i feel about the ending. i was hoping she would kill that guy. The scenes with those rabbits were amazing i love how creative they got with each kill. if only the whole season was like that. It took forever to get started and just dragged on i wish it wasnt censored.
- Marissa Chan!
Sep 30, 2011 12:14 AM

Jan 2009
The only thing I didn't like about the episode was that Saya wasn't the one to kill Toki and the twins...mostly Toki

I was Oh-So-Happy that it was Toki who was shown being chewed in the preview last week

ShadowAlex said:

I'm dying here! That was the worst part of this episode

-------

Sucks that we won't get to see how Saya tortures Fumito and Yuka (Governor of Tokyo? LOL) to death until 2013. I do hope CLAMP has something special planned.

We do have written spoilers to look forward to when the movie comes out in June in '12, but meh.

I really hope Watanuki (even if he's still only a dog) is in it. Fumito said that Saya is under a "compulsion" that he had nothing to do with regarding why she won't eat humans, and that he only used that to create the false memory of a "contract" that she made with someone to protect humans.

So...does Fumito know about the Shop? If Watanuki granted her wish to "remain the same", why did she ask for that if she made it before she was captured? If she wanted to stay the same, why would she want the ability to kill humans as a prize if she won? Or was that just something Fumito decided to be her prize whether she wanted it or not? Why did Watanuki keep asking her "Who did you promise that to?" regarding PROTECTING humans? Are there two separate wishes? Did Saya ask for both of them, or did someone else wish something for her?

Almost 10 months until the movie opens in Japan...ugh.
LadyOrihimeSep 30, 2011 12:24 AM
Sep 30, 2011 12:55 AM
Sep 30, 2011 12:56 AM

Feb 2010
pretty good final ep rest was solala 6/10.
Sep 30, 2011 1:05 AM

Feb 2011
bubba bo bo bo said:

I hope her eye grows back… cant fantasise about a one eyed chick..

Saya looks ugly in that eye patch xD

Want s2!

7/10
XxshizxXSep 30, 2011 1:12 AM
Sep 30, 2011 1:35 AM

Oct 2010
did she really lose her eye? ;A;
Sep 30, 2011 2:17 AM
Jul 2011
THAT WAS BLOODY EPIC! I started losing faith in this show, but then ending was pretty awesomely mindblowing, and that's what I love about CLAMP. 8/10!

OMG! One eye character? That's so CLAMP. When I saw Saya with one eye, 'OMG FAAAIIIIII! ... And Watanuki but still, FAAAIIIII!!!! <3)
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 30, 2011 2:40 AM

Nov 2007
I'm trying not to hate the serie but it's hard. I had so much expectation at first and watch, patiently and then painfully every episodes just for that?!

Saya was cool the last 10 minutes and I couldn't even enjoy it because of stupid ultra-gruesome and gratuitous violence. Damn!
Whoever in charge of the screenplay of this anime needs to change job, right now!

Still looking forward to the movie because true-self Saya should be much more interesting, wanna see Gimauve-kun die painfully and never can get enough of Clamp mind-fracked universe.

final note : 5/10 ( 2 points for Clamp design and 3 for Op/Ed themes)
Sep 30, 2011 2:56 AM

Aug 2007
Of course there has to be a character who loses his or her eye when CLAMP is involved. Lol evil bunnies. I still like Fumito the best D:
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 30, 2011 3:01 AM

Jul 2010
After all the wtf, I admit that this episode ended better than I assumed. Hell I'll watch the movie.

6/10

I've watched a lot of anime, but I think it may be safe to say that this is the goriest. Does anyone know of a more gruesome show?
Sep 30, 2011 3:02 AM

Nov 2007
Watching this on niconico with streaming comments actually made it bearable and somewhat enjoyable... If it wasn't for that I would have dropped this show very early. But this was just plain ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way that I hadn't experience before. Thanks for that Clamp, but this writer should seriously be fired.

I'm giving this a generous 3/10, and that's thanks to the niconico comments.
Sep 30, 2011 3:06 AM
Aug 2011
Holy crap a decent fight finally, fast movement to actually save someone... even though it ended terrible. Well this show was just meh and I hate that I still have the movie to watch. Not really looking forward to it 4/10 <_< I should change my policy and start dropping stuff like this.
Sep 30, 2011 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
Sighs we will get the damn dvd in 2013. I hate how it takes Japan like 10-1 year just 2 release it on DVD.
Sep 30, 2011 4:55 AM

May 2010
This episode has lot of censored and fucked up revelation !!

Sep 30, 2011 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
MusashiRose said:
Well that seemed like a long and tiresome ride to a great ending episode... why couldn't the entire series have been as entertaining?

This episode: 9/10.

This series: 6/10

I'll watch the movie in the hopes that it gets right to the action...

You just typed the exact lines of what I wanted to say, lol!

I just hope the movie at least gives us a more solid reason as to why all this bloodshed had to happen.

herper_than_derp said:
mind-blowing plot twists

They were mind blowing back in episode 4-5, when we figured pretty much everything... yeah...

ps: I wantz uncencored blue-rays NAO!!!

Pan151Sep 30, 2011 5:33 AM
Sep 30, 2011 6:13 AM
Aug 2011
my opinions and reactions:

>the final episode is ONLY the best one with cool fights with that dog-like elder and of course the fight with the father..

>the questions are somewhat answered and the movie will be about saya hunting for fumito..

>why did she try to save that teacher! f***

>the bunnies are kind of funny but still, gross.. putting all humans in one place then grinding them or making it like a juice can.. *yuck*

>i don't like the one-eyed saya..

>i think i'm gooing to wait for the movie..

> FINAL EPS. 7/10 the rest 4/10
Sep 30, 2011 6:15 AM
Dec 2010
hoping to be release in uncensored all episodes
Sep 30, 2011 7:35 AM

Apr 2010
the ending's pretty crazy and messy..too many things happened..before I realize it, the ed theme song is already playing..

well, it left me hung..thinking.."THAT WAS IT?!"..it occurred to me..that it will have a 2nd season..(BUT I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE WATCHING IT IF EVER THERE WILL BE A 2ND SEASON..that's for sure.)

..hmm..but i like the fight scenes at the end..it is pretty awesome compared to the ep.1-10 fight scenes..

and also the GORE! OMG!! If it wasnt uncensored..I could have given it a 7..lol..but maybe it was the best for its gen. viewers..haha..

overall..6/10..(for the trying hard and unexpected plot twist..)
Sep 30, 2011 8:32 AM

Aug 2009
*IS A SLOW MOTHER FUCKER*

So... Fumito is a bad guy right??

HES A TRAITOR?? AND A LYING BACKSTABBER RIGHT????

-fails at paying attention to this show-
Sep 30, 2011 9:34 AM
Oct 2007
Blood-C will remain at 5/10 instead of a four for me thanks to the final episode. Will watch the movie when it's out on 2013. Those expecting story plot in pure action/gore based show should just stick to your storybooks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2011 10:18 AM
Jan 2011
Kawaii7878 said:
I LOL'ed and went WTF the entire episode XD

am I the only one who enjoyed this series? *_*
It wasn't awesome,but it kept me wanting to see the next episode ^_^

Actually there's gonna be a movie and it might be for Saya to go after the cafe guy ( i guess). Overall this is a great episode.
Sep 30, 2011 11:30 AM

Jun 2011
Kawaii7878 said:
I LOL'ed and went WTF the entire episode XD

am I the only one who enjoyed this series? *_*
It wasn't awesome,but it kept me wanting to see the next episode ^_^

This and serious the whole carnage thing was LOL but with the bunnies it was priceless.

Dang i cant wait for the movie but i have to wait like 8months for it ARGH!!!!! ITS LIKE KAMEN RIDER DECADE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
Sep 30, 2011 12:24 PM
Sep 2011
Blood-c is the best
blood+ is suck
last vampiire also best!

Blood-c is 10/10 for me!
Sep 30, 2011 12:59 PM
Nov 2010
Well, the fight between Saya and the Father was pretty nicely done...
I'm glad those who died here died, they were really annoying...
As for the ending, it felt pretty mediocre, I guess it's because it wasn't the end...
The anime before the last episodes felt mediocre, too, they finally made a progress with the plot in those last episodes...
Sep 30, 2011 1:28 PM

Feb 2011
I can't believe all your positive comments. This anime was simply horrible- 1/10. I wish MAL had a "not going to watch" list, so I could add the Blood-C movie in there.
Sep 30, 2011 1:29 PM

Jul 2009
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM
Sep 2011
As some people might have the same opinion of this episode , i was completely disgusted about the killings of the extras (townspeople), Tokizane. Nono and Nene. Although they censored it but you could imagine what was being done to them before they were devoured by the dog like Elder Bairn. The scene where Tsutsutori was bitten by tadayoshi was disgusting as well along with the killing of the main cast (T,Nono and Nene). The only three scenes i like about this episode is the fightiing. usually when i watch this anime i would skip the fighting scenes since to me its boring but this one made me watch it to the end. I really liked it. The two memorable moments of this episode was where Tadayoshi was lying on the ground close to dying and was having a warm talk with Saya. I was heartbroken to see that Saya is once alone again. The last scene that made me want to cry is the death scene of Itsuki. Among the whole main cast, i would say he is the nicest and the most considerate person of all. The others were just thinking about themselves. I cried in that scene where Itsuki confessed to the real Saya. I kind of agree with Itsuki that the Saya who lost her memories is a part of her. Maybe deep inside her heart she really wanted to be with someone but not by herself even though she wished to be alone. In other words, the Saya that lost her memories reflects the other side of her. Overall, i would give this episode a 7/10 because of the memorable moments and the fighting scene but as a anime overall i would give it a 6/10. Though some people might think that it is too high, but there are moments where i find that scene pretty well fit in that situation and more.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
LOL this episode was fucking hilarious. Is this a comedy anime?
Sep 30, 2011 3:42 PM

Aug 2007
Mm....

1. I think CLAMP forgot the dog until the very final of the anime. Sudenly he disappeared.
2. The death of the twins wee so cruel.
3. I hate the censored scenes. WI wish that the DVD and BR won't have the horrible censored scenes.
4 iT is really necessary a movie? I will think if watch it or not

Anime overall: 7/10. And I though it. I was thinking of putting 6
Sep 30, 2011 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.

nuffsaid. Even though it only happens when I watch 720p version.
4/10, try next time CLAMP.
Sep 30, 2011 5:07 PM
Jun 2008
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.
Sep 30, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
Uhhh what.

This is so ridiculous that I can't even tell if it was supposed to be serious. It's like a parody or some shit. And what kind of ending was that? Am I supposed to wait a year for the movie just to see the actual story?
Sep 30, 2011 6:17 PM
Aug 2009
Great ep and a good series. Pretty much happy with the way it turned out
Sep 30, 2011 6:33 PM

Apr 2011
Yemi_Hikari said:
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.

It kinda remind of the sayin 'The more you hate, the more you love' XD

..or doesn't make sense.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.