Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 8, 2011 1:10 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode after episode of amazing stuff. This one of this series makes no mistake. The effects such as in the following,

used through the episode with the light are magnificent. A technique similar to Ef since ti gave me that feel but very different. Of course I could be in heavens with so much be cause EPIC Miharu and her fight with Akihisa but I have other things to watch. So Miharu fan very very happy for this episode.

I got totally trolled in the following,

it would be amazing for the FFF but no, they turned against Akihisa.
  • Loved seeing Akihisa's friends all blushed in the spoiler
    after they heard that message from Akihisa. The good ones I find are the colored ones. Makes those guys look much more innocent.

• YES FOLKS! Minami heard the comments of truth about Akihisa's feeling towards her in the spoiler
    and Minami fans must be happy as I was a lott too! :D
More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
Minami and Himeji looks splendid. The way they used the coloring on Minami was even more amazing. Miharu was pretty good to. Work related experience in doing those. However there was far more better stuff with Minami/Miharu this episode.
Yumekichi11Sep 10, 2011 10:24 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 8, 2011 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
When Akihisa saw the hand after his battle, I wonder who it was going to be. It turned out be Nishimura-sensei with his "WELCOME". Oh I laughed at that for a good minute.
Sep 8, 2011 2:26 PM

Nov 2008
Himeji's poison I mean cooking, I was just yelling to Akihisa not to eat her cooking especially when the yandere aura was coming from the food and her. I'm glad he didn't and instead Kouta force fed some to a unsuspecting class D student.

Sep 8, 2011 2:30 PM

Feb 2008
I am so love this anime :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 8, 2011 6:06 PM
Sep 2011
Oh my goodness xD I loved this episode even though I don't knoe exactly what's going on... gotta wait for the subtitles. Btw I'm new here and it'll take me a while to adjust soo... nice ta meet cha'll! I'm very curious as to what Aki said about Minami near the end...
Sep 8, 2011 6:45 PM

Aug 2011
Cant' w8 for the subbed ver... Maybe I have to watch and try to understand the Raw ver
Sep 8, 2011 7:53 PM

May 2011
this was a good ep. lol'd when the FFF attacks akihisa when i thought they'd gang up on miharu. then after when tetsujin shows up with the "Welcome" was just hilarious. looks like the next episode is about yuuki and shouko. yes, can't wait for it.
Sep 8, 2011 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
shinycolors said:
Oh my goodness xD I loved this episode even though I don't knoe exactly what's going on... gotta wait for the subtitles. Btw I'm new here and it'll take me a while to adjust soo... nice ta meet cha'll! I'm very curious as to what Aki said about Minami near the end...
It was basically something about Akihisa viewing Minami as a cute girl. He only treats her like he does other boys because he feels comfortable with her. Hence why Minami was like omfgnowai when she went back home.

Reactions to the episode:
- "WELCOME!" - God that made me lol.
- Another Minami episode sure gave her a lot of love points. This easily shows Minami's relationship to Akihisa isn't as superficial as Himeji's with Akihisa. Minami's got the edge here. What a great arc.
- And d'aww Shouko's reaction to Nemoto's lies was just adorable... and awesome!
removed-userSep 8, 2011 9:03 PM
Sep 8, 2011 9:02 PM

Oct 2010
PikachuXD said:
shinycolors said:
It was basically something about Akihisa viewing Minami as a cute girl. He only treats her like he does other boys because he feels comfortable with her. Hence why Minami was like omfgnowai when she went back home.
If it was only that then it certainly does not ring right with me. I was seeing that scene as something profound and affectionate towards Minami. She would not react as far as asking her sister for love advice. If Hazuki really wants to, she may help Minami but she also likes Akihisa so not sure about that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 8, 2011 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
Yumekichi11 said:
Problem is I don't really know what "miryoku" means. Well to be more accurate Akihisa was saying that although he does not treat Minami like a princess (lolHimeji) and actually treats her more like he does his guy friends, he could definitely have an easier time communicating with Minami because they're more "ari no mama de" (yet again I don't really know what this means, I'm assuming this means strong connection, almost like lovers) when they talk, and they have fun. Afterwards he said he thinks that Minami really is this "miryoku" girl. So I assumed "miryoku" means attractive, which would be somewhat similar to cute in English.
removed-userSep 8, 2011 9:12 PM
Sep 9, 2011 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
Minami doesn't just know that Himeji is the one who Akihisa likes and he's just too scared of refusing Minami...

"ari no mama de" = the way one person is.

Minami adorer just cannot forgive Minami is with Akihisa, who doesn't treat her well.

lol~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2011 3:05 AM

Mar 2009
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Also, Shouko episode (Yuuji and Shouko and Childhood Memories) next week. Hell yeah.
Shoujo_QSep 9, 2011 3:10 AM
Sep 9, 2011 5:37 AM
Jun 2011
it looks like minami forgived to akihisa becouze what i sew after the ending song
Sep 10, 2011 2:29 AM

Oct 2010
sssooo cute in the end xD
Sep 10, 2011 4:27 AM

Nov 2007
elior1 said:
it looks like minami forgived to akihisa becouze what i sew after the ending song

Because she overheard what Mutsurini recorded in that room that Akihisa told the class B girl about Minami.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 10, 2011 4:35 PM

Aug 2010
Minami, I'm rooting for you.

Sep 10, 2011 5:00 PM

Nov 2007
Aww. After the previous episode, I needed this episode so badly!

Akihisa earned some respect points in this episode.

+1 for thinking Shimizu being tricked (although it was he who was tricked, must have been painful) :)
+10 for admitting Minami's charm :')
+100 for making Minami fall very hard for Hazuki's husband-to-be! :'D

Next episode Shouko x Yuuji
shanimebibSep 10, 2011 5:03 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 10, 2011 5:07 PM

Feb 2011
lol'd at the assassination.

It was a rather nice episode....yeah much better then the last one...
Sep 10, 2011 5:27 PM

Apr 2008
Who would have thought Miharu of all people to talk some sense into Akihisa? Was completely stunned by that.

LOL at Iron Man's "Welcome". Using Himeji's "AWESOME" cooking skillz for an assassination attempt was WIN.

Minami hearing Muttsurini's recording of the convo = <3333

Next week is Shouko...ugh i can't stand her, she's so boring and predictable.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 10, 2011 5:37 PM
May 2011
Akihisa redeems himself for the previous episode.
Sep 10, 2011 5:41 PM

Jul 2010
Cute episode, loved it.
Sep 10, 2011 5:52 PM

May 2011
Lovely words describing Minami from Akihisa, highlight of this episode :)

Sep 10, 2011 6:02 PM

Apr 2011
I'm a little relieved that they shifted back into serious mode for a bit. I was all "Hell yeah!" when Miharu gave Akihisa an earful. I fully support Minami x Aki from now on.

Poor Himeji. I hope this love triangle gets resolved well.

Next week is looking great. Another flashback episode. Surely Shouko's savage attachment to Yuuji must've stemmed from somewhere reasonable.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
Sep 10, 2011 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
i don't know how did i managed to survive on the last 5 minutes of this episode... Minami and Hideyoshi gave me diabetes

next episode sounds like another backstory chapter... i'm damn okay with this

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Sep 10, 2011 6:20 PM

Jan 2010
lol next week will be funny as hell cnat wait to see it. and Aki you just got back a nice chunk of respect man.
Sep 10, 2011 6:23 PM
Sep 2011
I felt a little bit sorry for Minami in the last ep, but this one is worth it! Happy to see Mizuki's cooking scene XD
Sep 10, 2011 6:45 PM

Oct 2010
and just when i thought Minami was out of the game.
So pretty much Akihisa treats her as any other friend (guys) because she is the girl he feels more comfortable with, yet he is aware she is a cute girl as well... and he said it with the straightest face ever.
I'm glad Miharu gave him a small reality check... it was a nice change of pace, great episode.
huh?
Sep 10, 2011 6:45 PM

Jun 2011
Oh yeah Minami x Akihisa making a nice recovery in this episode and some more development, which also makes their relationship a hell of alot deeper than his and Himeji.

Well it is rare there is ever any development without drama even in baka to test. It can become even more amazing if they keep heading down that Minami x Akihisa road to the goal of full win.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Sep 10, 2011 7:18 PM

Feb 2010
alright a Yuji and Shouko flashback episode next week XD
Sep 10, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
haha i love everyones reactions after hearing the recording,not gonna lie i felt the same way they did :3,only 3 episodes left i wonder who he will pick!.
Sep 10, 2011 7:54 PM

Feb 2009
I am still rooting for Himeji x Aki. It's just Minami got more episodes to make viewers develop more emotion for her over Himeji. I honestly feel sorry for Himeji because it must be tough to sit and watch how close Minami and Aki are. I think people have a tendency to fall for people who are not as close to you. He is nakama close to Minami but koibito close to Himeji, yknow? lol. I mean Himeji was just that girl from the very beginning.
o genki desu ka
Sep 10, 2011 8:07 PM

Aug 2010
Awe Aki is so sweet!
Still rooting for Himeji though.
I wonder if he's even going to choose a girl.
Probably not >.<
Next week is Shouko & Yuji! :D
Sep 10, 2011 8:41 PM

Apr 2010
go minami go go!
Sep 10, 2011 8:42 PM

Feb 2011
Thanks for posting the awesome pics Yumekichi11!

I really like how the did the lighting in the scene with Aki and Miharu in the classroom. Also, yay for some more Minami x Aki!
Sep 10, 2011 8:48 PM

May 2011
Ironman's "Welcome!" made me laugh like crazy.

So did Voyeur's assassination. That was so serious, and yet so hillarious.

I never liked Miharu. I thought she was pushy and annoying. Now, though, I like her. She's cool, and her fight with Aki was epic, the best one of the entire show.

Seeing Yuuji, Voyeur, and Hideyoshi blush at the end was Adorable! That alone made my heart pound.

Aw, Minami! Aki really did screw up, but I'm glad he managed to fix it. What he said about her was perfect. Minami sure knows how to pick 'em. It seems so official now that she said she's fallen for him out loud.

I love all this, but it seems like Himeji's getting pushed away. She's getting less and less screen time; I feel like when everything wraps up, she's going to just disappear and make it seem like she was never there to begin with... ...?
Sep 10, 2011 9:02 PM

May 2009
OMG! that was amazing!!!!!
Sep 10, 2011 9:07 PM

Sep 2008
What a total let down.
Way too serious and no battle. LAME.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 9:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I would like Aki x Minami all the way. But the pairing is disadvantaged by the plot-destiny status of Himeji.

I'm sorry but Himeji is just plain annoying so far compared to Minami.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 10, 2011 10:13 PM

Nov 2008
Nice episode. Muttsurini's ninja assassination with Himeji's cook, lol.
Next episode ShoukoxYuuji episode, looks good.
Sep 10, 2011 10:17 PM

Nov 2008
Best episode of the season so far!!!!
Sep 10, 2011 10:17 PM

Jun 2008
ByeByeMrMoon said:
Minami, I'm rooting for you.

I think MOST Baka to Test fans are rooting for her...

and why not, Minami is like the underdog, she's not as good looking as Mizuki and the Main Character doesn't treat her the same way he treats Mizuki.

So, YES, Minami is definitely the girl to root for...

sutoikku said:
Akihisa redeems himself for the previous episode.

Meh, kinda, he still likes Mizuki the most.....but can you blame him, he's probably shallow just like every guy, Mizuki is better looking, she's got a nice personality and of course the most important factor....a very nice pair of oppai!

Anyways, this "arc" has finally given me confirmation that Minami truly is the better girl in this series.

I still like Mizuki, but she was given the "Villain card" throughout these last two episodes.
Sep 10, 2011 10:47 PM
Feb 2009
damn, cute ep but basically were back to square one on figuring out who is he going to pick
Sep 10, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2010
Seriously needs more Minami and less Himeji.
Sep 10, 2011 11:08 PM

May 2011
His testicles probably shrank a few sizes after the recording played ahaha
Sep 10, 2011 11:28 PM

Nov 2009
Thank you Miharu you did something that I never thought I would see Aki really showing his true feelings.
Sep 11, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2011
alexcampos said:

and why not, Minami is like the underdog, she's not as good looking as Mizuki

Well that s not exactly true, depends on personal tastes.
I myself think Minami has better look than Himeji; tsundere expressions, ponytail, cute ribbon.
Though, if it s about oppai size, ofc Himeji win, LoL

alexcampos said:

Anyways, this "arc" has finally given me confirmation that Minami truly is the better girl in this series.

Totally!
Sep 11, 2011 1:00 AM

May 2010
So Akihisa can be serious if he wanted, I misjudged him !!
Sep 11, 2011 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
I really hope this romance goes somewhere <3
Sep 11, 2011 1:57 AM
Apr 2011
Seriously, this series never ceases to amaze me. It's just one perfect episode after another. Best Rom/Com I know, tough when it comes to just Romance ToraDora still wins.
Sep 11, 2011 1:59 AM

Jan 2011
They are both nice girls, but after the last two episodes I think that Minami truly does have the edge. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

137 by Dywei »»
7 hours ago

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.