Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jul 7, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2008
HORRIBLE animation to the bitter end...

Since I NEVER rate based on animation I won't put the HORRIBLE animation in consideration of my score.

Either way I don't believe this was a bad ending....however, it's not a good ending either....it doesn't really make much sense...

In fact, most of this series didn't make sense, it had a good premise, however the storyline was stupid and uninteresting.....IMO.

This is definitely weird, I never felt this anime was really bad, but I also never thought it was all that good.

6/10....MEH ending, and MEH logic!
Jul 7, 2011 10:16 PM
Jul 2007
The series started out slow, but it ended on a good note. Wish it showed Yoga got his dad back, and what happens to Mikuni.
Jul 7, 2011 10:27 PM

Apr 2011
It was a nice ending but not great, either way they couldn't have achieved a great ending in just 11 episodes.
Jul 7, 2011 11:26 PM

Mar 2009
notsureifsrs said:
Mormegil said:

If you're Anno, you can ONLY direct while high.

Or in a state of depression. =P
Jul 8, 2011 5:27 AM

Apr 2010
From what I understand of the ending, is that.... LeLouch is still alive.
Jul 8, 2011 2:16 PM

Feb 2011
this serie really needed far more episodes to fully develop
but maybe it was this short to cover the lack of development at the root
a bit unsatisfyed about that, but at least are left the good ideas to look at :|

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 9, 2011 5:14 AM
Jul 2009
Seriously confused here, what just happened? No idea how to rate this series.
Jul 9, 2011 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
I just finished to watch this anime and I had to say something: Don't know whether to hate or love it, seriously... it's the most bizarre anime ive seen in years, and it's ending... i'm still trying to understand it.

Do you think there will be a second season? xD
Jul 14, 2011 8:54 AM

Aug 2009
The truth is, this anime was beautiful, logically and emotionally.

I recently searched on AniDB and discovered this wonderful series. The art was incredible, the eyes were a bit too large but oh well, there is no perfect in anime art.

The reason why I loved the anime is that the logic was all very much true. You risk and fight with your "Future(Asset)" to achieve for the present. We all agree that money is the object that brings your status and life to a new rank. Therefore, its very reasonable and understanding that you risk your future in the present.

The ending was hurtful, very very hurtful due to the fact I got really attached to their relationship over a 11 episode period... damn they are good to do that to me. But if you really understand the anime, and understood the morale of the story and what he said at the end "Damn, I should've Smiled" it teaches us that he didn't need money to win, and that he should've made the most of his time and effort during the present. Either way, my trust is pointing toward the direction that they will meet again, but it will be quite one sided due to the fact it wouldn't make sense if Mysu's human form had her memories. But it's an anime... anything can happen :D

I hope there is an OVA to explains what happens, I hate animes that leave me hanging emotionally.
Jul 18, 2011 10:37 AM

Jul 2011
Think Kimimaro was normal. If he was a ghost and/or had no future then why would Masakaki have extended another invitation to him? Can't offer up a future as collateral if you don't have one to begin with. His relationships with others might have been a price he paid to reset things. Which would be fine, really. He saved the country and is still alive so he can make a new future for himself. He does seem to be worse off then when he started, which is a shame, but considering what could have happened it isn't so bad. Things worse for him, better for everyone else. Not a bad trade off. Not enough information to say for sure how is life is right now, though, but the Masakaki thing suggests that he is at least alive.

Despite the fact that I'm generally a person that wants to know every little thing about what I'm watching I was fine with what answers I got. Would have liked more, sure, but can't really expect more from something that's only 11 episodes. The only thing that really bothers me is the stuff with Hanabi. Still don't get what it was all about. Seems like something important about her got cut from the series somewhere. Because of time or something else, don't know. Also wonder who or what the "higher power" actually was. Someone actually divine? Demonic? Alien? Would have been interesting to see more.

Would like more but don't know if a second season would be a good thing. A lot has already been worked out. If there were to be a second season it'd probably be best to make someone else the primary focus. Most of Kimimaro's angle has played out. More of his stuff on the side would be good. Can't see how you'd be able to pull 11 more episodes with someone who's ties to the Financial District have already been cut. An OVA or two could probably work.

Overall thought the show was very good. Not perfect but still well done. Great concept and story. The only real problem I had was the pace but that's what you get when you try to cram so much in 11 episodes. Would give it 8/10 in the end. Probably a solid 9 if they did something to tie things up a little better.

Give this episode itself 5/5, 10/10. I'll admit as a final episode it isn't perfect but by itself I wouldn't have changed anything. Would just like more.
Jul 20, 2011 1:58 AM
Oct 2009
If Mikuni was the main character, I would've enjoyed this series more. I don't care about all those battle sequences, imo, it's a lame idea to begin with. On the plus side, the animation was good, love those director's touches. The symbolism was interesting. But the ending felt rushed and also very predictable. Seriously, when Q said something like, "let's quit fighting, bro". I went "What?! Why?!"

"WW.TF is yours." XD
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Jul 20, 2011 6:16 PM

Jan 2011
alexcampos said:

6/10....MEH ending, and MEH logic!

your watching anime expecting logic?

honestly i wasn't a big fan of the story. i'd give the story a 2/5

but some of the characters where quite enjoyable imo.
i luved Masakaki. he reminds me of QB, which i also luved
then Msyu, a very enjoyable character.

this is kinda off topic but, this is the third anime in a row that the girl has to die......it's like directors don't like main character to stay happy.
hellsascendantJul 20, 2011 6:21 PM
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Jul 24, 2011 12:39 AM

Nov 2006
People need to stop airing their shit on Noitamina.
Jul 30, 2011 7:24 PM

Jul 2010
well that was a very weird anime but it was good, atleast the kiss happened.

hellsascendant said:

this is kinda off topic but, this is the third anime in a row that the girl has to die......it's like directors don't like main character to stay happy.

thats becuz it would follow under the cliche "happy ending" so their trying to be more realistic and and give a more unexpected ending

Jul 31, 2011 2:37 PM

Jan 2011
supermegasonic said:

hellsascendant said:

thats becuz it would follow under the cliche "happy ending" so their trying to be more realistic and and give a more unexpected ending

Well now the "girl has to die" and melancholy ending is becoming the cliche.
[center]
Aug 1, 2011 11:07 PM

Jan 2011
VioLink said:
supermegasonic said:

hellsascendant said:

Well now the "girl has to die" and melancholy ending is becoming the cliche.

aye, and annoying at that, more so than having a cliche happy ending
Aug 3, 2011 10:40 PM

Jan 2010
After I watch the whole episodes all at once, I think the animation is quite good, only several times it got bad. And About the fighting scene, it just so...weird but unique..I mean, action scene when the theme is about money? it was difficult I say...
So...I like the 'deal' thing...it so new for me...except it's similar to yugioh or what...
Like when the Entre got hurt by direct attack, it's not blodd that comes out from the wound, it's the midas money.. .
So, overall, I like this show...

It's not that I understand all the Financial District thing and the economical issues...I don't understand a single damn thing about it, but I don't really mind it... As long as I enjoy the show, it not bothers me like you most of you here...

Everything didn't make sense. Yes I admit it. But like I said before, I don't give a damn about that..

Kimimaro and Msyu is an OK character...and there's just that.

I'm sure this show will be a lot better if it has 25 episodes long.

So, I rate it 7/10
Aug 6, 2011 11:14 AM
Jul 2009
At the end of 11episode there was a person explaining sth to main character. Who was he?

I'm a student of international business so watching series about economy was NICE:D
I LOVED the fights!!!
Characters, art, story and music was SOOO COOOL!!!
9/10 only because of 11 episodes;(
It was WAY TO SHORT also fights were cut or not shown- IMO fights were AWESOME:D.

@up
Giga''What's confusing is the ending. Kimimaro becomes ghost-like and he's unable to make contact with live people is what I'm getting the message? ''
It's because he saved future and give up his ''NOW'' in the opposite way to that guy which for money gave his future;] That's why Myasu was gone- she is his future and do not exist in present.

''How is Q his sister i thought his sister already died.''
As he entered financial district he lost some of his future-that was a life with his sister. So did main character with Myasu. In anime one said ''asets represent your future'' I quess lost one.

''What of Mikuni? Has he been wiped out of existence?''
As he said. I stay in present. So I qess he decided to live in not-changed by main character universe.

IAlready''I mean how can he invite Yoga if he is an invisible dude'' You forget that this dude with pink hair was invisible to rest of ppl so...''

''C'' to me represent CRYSIS in overall;]
batonikAug 7, 2011 4:13 AM
xxx
Aug 18, 2011 12:40 PM

Dec 2009
The ending reminded me of Madoka ... weird but sad ... 8/10.
Sep 22, 2011 4:42 PM

Dec 2009
Karasuchan said:
The ending reminded me of Madoka

But Madoka was 100 times better. I so regret watching C, for me it was damn bad.
3/10.
Sep 24, 2011 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
Im keeping this at a 9/10 because I actually liked the ending and the whole series overall, I guess my only wish for the series is the fact that we weren't shown the future of Mikuni and others and that Yoga's alone-ish DX
Awesome that they actually brought back Masakaki and the "higher-ups" scene were quite well put though it leaves other open questions
YogaxMasshu finally wins
Oh Japan with Dollars is quite awkward .__.
Sep 30, 2011 5:30 PM

Oct 2010
That was a excellent way to end an anime. It was bittersweet as Kimimaro is on a present where he doesn't belong, but got a whole new bright future ahead of him.
I thought he was going to accept going back to the Finalcial District to see Msyu again, but I guess he knew better than follow a random impulse.
Too bad we could only see a couple of good episodes of good character interactions. Most of it was inner struggle (Good vs Bad) and that on excess is no fun.

Overall very good. I felt the introduction of characters took a little too long and some of the logic was rather contradictory but it was a dam good watch.
huh?
Oct 16, 2011 6:59 AM

Aug 2008
I must admit, the ending was rather confusing at first glance and it took me a bit of rewinding and googling to make sense of everything.

Thing's I've noticed/concluded:

-Yoga's father fought in the Financial District for his family's future (I think more specifically for Yoga's future which is probably why their assets look similar). However as for how Yoga remained unaffected from his father's bankruptcy I simply have come to the assumption that he may have found a way to minimalize the damage done to his son's future at the cost of his own life (and possibly his wife's life (Yoga's mother) as well).

-Masyu is Yoga's future (the anime seemed to hint that it's his future daughter who's yet to be born) and it seems that Yoga will possibly meet her again in the future when he has a family.

-Yoga is not a ghost and is still alive. The reason why "Hanabi" who was walking at the very end with all the little children didn't notice him was because it wasn't her. This is explained by the fact that Yoga stopped in his tracks when he was about to call out for her. This is also later reaffirmed by Masakaki who said "Upon seeing a caregiver that looks so much like the girl you were once fond of must make you think, "Ah, Maybe she's also off somewhere, enjoying a blessed future!"". This also hints at the fact Hanabi may still yet be alive somewhere and is living a good life.

-The house at the very end WAS Hanabi's house, however it's now occupied by some random family (Not to be confused with Ebara Daisuke's family as it's firstly not his house, the nameplate at the front of the house doesn't spell his family's name, and Ebara had 3 children (his wife being pregnant at the time) not 2).

-The Far East Financial district seems to have been sealed away (for the time being) until someone willing to start gambling their futures for midas money comes along again.

All in all, I found this to be quite an entertaining anime albeit it did seem a little rushed and compressed. The ending was very open ended and I must admit it wasn't very direct in telling the viewer what the hell happened after everything ended. However, looking at everything from the main character's point of view I can't help but just smile at how everything turned out in the end. It probably would've been a much better anime given the extra episodes, but in the end I thought it was a good watch for 11 episodes. =3
Oct 24, 2011 10:11 AM

Jun 2011
Overall, the anime was quite good though it was pretty confusing throughout the series.

The kissing scene was badly made. Why they have to sensor it while brutal fights between Assets is OK? But Kimimaro x Msyu all the way~

Msyu vs Q was also good, can feel the intense when Msyu's Heated Economy was blocked by Q's Economy Blockade. As for Mikuni vs Kimimaro, their fight was also good, and I especially like it when Kimimaro crushed Mikuni's Direct with his own hand.

To sum up, it was fairly a decent anime for the year 2011, not the best but worth to watch~
Nov 10, 2011 11:18 AM

Jul 2009
It seems to save both the present and future, one must pay the price of being alone. Some would, some wouldn't.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Nov 14, 2011 5:26 AM

Apr 2009
Disappointing anime. Economics and magic just doesn't work. At least not directly. Madoka's ending work because the premise was based on magic. Higashi no Eden's ending also work because the solution, although not possible in real life, is at least 'believable'. [C] on the other hand brings about a real premise (problem) and tries to solve it by magic. It just doesn't work.

I'd rather a more mundane situation involving fiscal stimulus and monetary policy. The devaluation of the German currency during the Great Depression, bursting of the housing bubble are rather similar to what happened. We didn't get out of that through magic. We got out of that by realizing that an economy isn't just about the money flowing in the financial markets.

Yes, yes, I know anime, logic etc. But again, like I said in the post for ep10, this series stretched my willing suspension of disbelief waaaaaay too much.

The only compliment I can offer is that the animation quality is pretty high and the music is pretty good. Story and characters are a mess.
Dec 1, 2011 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
Ahh why is it every time I end an anime and go read up the forums people have complain about details and why the ending is never good. And I even get the reference to Madoka even less, Madoka was a pure Mahou Shoujo only with a very dark plot device with a lot of hype doing the selling for it (just like Death Note).

Also not even once I have seen the word magic appear in the anime, I'd call it more closer to supernatural and even then all the fights were merely adding action and a plot device to the story. Like how losing and winning can affect the outside world. They could have used anything for the "Deals" parts but I'm glad they did it this way. As for the open ending sometimes I hate, sometimes I love it but it was well wrapped up with enough questions for a second season. And don't say "about what should season 2 be then??" use your freaking brain for once and you would easily find hundreds of things they can do for s2. Every anime can have a continuation and Clannad After Story is the proof that it can be done (regardless if you liked it or not)

I only hope this was popular enough in Japan so the producers will go for a 2nd season. Everything was wonderful, the music, the story, the characters, everything fell really well in place so a big 10/10 for me, that is if I actually rated my animes :3

Dec 6, 2011 10:36 PM

Sep 2011
C = Intense Pokemon (I'm serious)

Overall, I thought the Anime was fairly good. Would have been better if my stream didn't fuck up so many times, but w/e, I was able to complete it! The ending was so bittersweet but at least they KISSED!!! WOOT WOOT! 7.0/10 for me~ :D
Dec 12, 2011 2:33 PM
Dec 2010
Might seem like Kimimaro ended up with nothing but as Msyu is his future daughter. it's actually happy end. And i bet he's gonna marry Hanabi , haha
greenmartyDec 12, 2011 2:38 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Dec 12, 2011 10:44 PM

May 2010
The ending was beautiful. 9 (out of 10) for the episode, 8 for the series. It's not like there was anything wrong with the series, it's just that it needs to be godly for it to get a 9 or 10 on my scale. And I disagree about a sequel being a good idea. I mean, yeah, you guys can call it an "open ending" all you want, but the questions left unanswered weren't really all that important and certainly not worth ruining all of the hard-earned resolution that this season achieved. This is definitely a time where it's better just to leave it alone. Besides, I want the director to go direct something else, because he seems talented enough to make something even better than this show.
“Money can't buy dere”
Dec 15, 2011 5:39 PM

Feb 2011
I've gotta say 5 things

- I think Hanabi is alive. Where? I don't know, but the city became alive again after the light, why couldn't she go back to being her old self when she saw the light too.

-What happened to Jennifer? She looked like a crazy person sat in the stairs o.O

-As long as money exists, there is going to be a Financial District.

- Those who died can't have their present/future back. So, the professor and his family were lost in this "war".

- Kimimaro certainly looked like a ghost, but I have problems believing he lost his present/future at the end of the battle, besides, Msyu was his daughter, and she disappeared not because Kimimaro no longer had a future but because the FD was being "destroyed" and she had no reason for existing and fighting anymore.

-The cool guy (can't remember his name now) chose not to live in the new future Kimimaro gave Japan, so he must be frozen in his present time inside the FD.

As Wikipeadia says: Kimimaro returns to reality to find that US dollar has become Japan's official currency, and everyone's futures have been returned to them.

This anime started good, but the last 3 episodes and that rather confusing finale made me give it a 5/10.
TatarataDec 15, 2011 5:55 PM
Dec 28, 2011 9:09 AM
Aug 2010
loved it glad it might get a second season! this anime was sooo smart!
Jan 1, 2012 11:19 AM
Jan 2011
Alright, I'm trying to understand the concept. Basicaly Midas money was the value behind yen, and the cool dude was trying to inflate midas money to correspond with the inflation of the yen (that was needed to battle the C) - so that no actual devaluation would occur. While the main hero wanted to destroy Midas money, thus destroying all value of yen and killing the currency. Which he did. Sooo... he's an asshole? What was the point and what did he expect to see in the real world? Communism?
In the end the hero made Japan dependent on USA (why in the world?), thus totally ruining the country's future. What_did_I_just_watch.jpg
Jan 5, 2012 12:24 AM

Apr 2009
noolan_d said:
Alright, I'm trying to understand the concept.[... ...] What_did_I_just_watch.jpg
Don't think too much about it. Seriously, this show's accuracy on finance is about as right as Jurassic Park is about paleontology.

As I have been ranting in my previous posts, this show is full of flaws so there.
Jan 9, 2012 10:03 PM

Mar 2010
greenmarty said:
Might seem like Kimimaro ended up with nothing but as Msyu is his future daughter. it's actually happy end. And i bet he's gonna marry Hanabi , haha

THAT , would be incest , coz they kissed =x omg
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 7:41 PM
Jan 2012
Well Mysu is Yoga's future. Even with the hints of her being his daughter there is also another possibility. That possibility is that he saw the birth of Msyu, his future wife. Then again that's just a floating speculation. His unrequited love for Hanabi makes her a candidate but she probably whoring it up with her boyfriend since Yoga returned everyone's future. I mean we weren't told of what happened between them. She just jumps straight to her dream as a teach-student thingy. Either way the ending both sucked and was satisfying. The hero is glorified like the typical anime. It reminds me of the ending of Gurren Lagann where Simon ventures of alone except only known a hero to some people. Great anime along with its subliminal messages and at such short series...way too short. Make an OVA please.
Mar 17, 2012 9:11 PM

Nov 2011
Original anime is original. Noitamina sure knows how to stream interesting stuff.
Mar 17, 2012 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
i can't tell if the ending was terribly rushed or fantastically complex.
either they just plain failed to express the ending at all, or like a well written poem, confuses yet enlighten and intrigues the reader.

for me at first, i had no idea wut in hell just happened. second time still, wtf. third time i got hints, but was wondering if those just came from my confusion trying to understand it or it really was deep.

thoughts?
Mar 19, 2012 11:34 PM
Mar 2009
I'll comment after sleeping for a while...

This anime was surprisingly addictive!
Mar 26, 2012 11:50 AM

Aug 2009
If someone can answer this please do.

I read over Msyu's Bio on MAL and apparently she is Kimimaro's future daughter.

Who got this information and where in the anime does it represent so?

If you refer future as your child then at this point Kimimaro's future could be a girl by his side.

Please could someone give me evidence with reference!
Mar 30, 2012 2:19 PM
Jun 2007
Lontaku said:

If you refer future as your child then at this point Kimimaro's future could be a girl by his side.

They say indeed. In one episode (don't remember which one) Kimimaro dreams about his future, and there he sees a newborn baby, and you can hear something like "We'll name her Msyu".

Overall I liked the series, but I felt most plot-relevant issues were not as developed as they could've been. All the things about Midas money, including the fact that it was black (corrupt money?), the real effects of the interaction Entre-Asset, the whole elected-for-the-district thingy, and also why the heck can Kimimaro fight all that well when they nearly didn't explain him sh*t about it?

Nevertheless, good series.
Apr 7, 2012 8:50 AM

Oct 2009
Not bad for 11 episode. Will miss this.
May 2, 2012 4:43 PM
Apr 2012
hellsascendant said:
i can't tell if the ending was terribly rushed or fantastically complex.
either they just plain failed to express the ending at all, or like a well written poem, confuses yet enlighten and intrigues the reader.

You read my mind lol.
I gotta say, this show had quite a great story/plot to it.
Id give the show as a whole a 9/10. Would of gave it a 10 if they made 1 more episode, just to see some explanations and what exactly happened

I don't understand why he just wouldn't go back to the financial district at the end, he would get back Mashu, not to mention he has no life now from what I saw, no one remembers him, and everything is new to him. I mean, that Hanabi girl didnt even know him, so I seriously doubt he has any family or relatives... or friends for that matter, lol. In other words... HE HAS NOTHING

Either way, gotta say, they set the ending up perfectly for a season 2...
REMEMBER, THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT IS ETERNAL!...
Jun 3, 2012 5:15 PM

Oct 2011
I was pretty happy with the ending. I personally don't want a full season 2. It's nice as is. To show what happened in the future, a nice OVA would sum that up nicely, or they can leave it up to us I suppose.

About YogaxMsyu.. I really hope she doesn't end up really being his daughter, but I dunno.

I am confused about his father's asset. Why did she look like Msyu? I don't think they ever cleared that up.

In any case, I was pretty touched by it all, there was a life lesson in there somewhere. The future is a gamble, but it's worth taking your chances y'know?

Sep 29, 2012 9:55 PM

Sep 2011
The ending was a little unsatisfying but overall I loved the series! Maybe season 2?
Oct 31, 2012 11:18 AM

Apr 2012
Considering this show is about economics, I would have liked it to have more of that in the show instead of just inflating the word inflation (pun intended).
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Nov 9, 2012 6:03 AM

May 2012
Damn such a great ending of this awesome Anime, the battle and the final conclusion really made it into one awesome Anime! I really enjoyed this one and didn't saw one of this quality for a good time now, so I really enjoyed this short but epic Anime!

The story development between the main characters is just to great especially with the ending that they kissed that makes a relationship in an anime perfect!

Really great job of the writers to get it to this point! A great ending of this amazing anime 9/10
Dec 12, 2012 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
polonius said:
Lontaku said:

They say indeed. In one episode (don't remember which one) Kimimaro dreams about his future, and there he sees a newborn baby, and you can hear something like "We'll name her Msyu".

Overall I liked the series, but I felt most plot-relevant issues were not as developed as they could've been. All the things about Midas money, including the fact that it was black (corrupt money?), the real effects of the interaction Entre-Asset, the whole elected-for-the-district thingy, and also why the heck can Kimimaro fight all that well when they nearly didn't explain him sh*t about it?

Nevertheless, good series.

See but that really bugged and confused the hell out of me. In her asset form they fell in love, and in the future she could be his daughter? Seriously? Why do a love interest then turn around and go "OH!! Btw - she may be your future daughter." I know a lot of anime fans, creators, etc love incest but couldn't they leave it out of this series? This isn't an ecchi series. Kissxsis et all is fine. But here it just didn't fit.

She should have been his future lover in the real world. But I guess its because she has to be born first because she's not a human. Therefore they had to go with that.

So I guess I'll be happy with a "reincarnation theory." The future mashu will simply be a reincarnation with no ties to her previous asset existence. But still...I couldn't look my child in the face or even accept it knowing we had a thing before she was brought to the human world.

I still think they could have found some way to explain her being brought to the human world and continuing their relationship in it's current form tho. Call it a reward from that divine being or payment from the district, change in future due to his actions,etc. She would become human and they would meet down the line and start things up again.

Whatever...I'm rambling need sleep lol.
xPreatorianxDec 12, 2012 11:52 PM
Dec 19, 2012 2:37 AM
Oct 2012
This cannot be the ending...there has to be a season 2!? Or at least a few OVAs?
Jan 9, 2013 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
kholb7 said:
This cannot be the ending...there has to be a season 2!? Or at least a few OVAs?

I would prefer movie (gekijouban) rather than 2 nd season
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Discussion on a general question

akarsh_kumar - Sep 21, 2023

6 by LostInLove »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » C Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 16, 2011

135 by basskiller »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:55 PM

» As a whole what did you think of this anime?

ZoarialShadow - Jan 19, 2017

19 by Abyhape »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » C Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

116 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 30, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » C Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 26, 2011

114 by greed2 »»
May 1, 2023 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.