Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 24, 2010 2:44 PM

Jan 2008
gdone123, in fact, I think it WAS..

Somewhat mixed emotions on this. Let it be clear I'm not taking any sides, just trying to look at it realistically.

On one hand there's the 'Let's bribe Sora make Sora something nice and explain the situation' and while doing tjat they give into their horniness (I assure you it is pretty likely at that age) and start bumping nasty in Haru's room, Haru ignoring hes blissfully while pumping the oil and other little details that have also been posted over and over again. A teenage girl with only her brother to stand by her screwing some big tits whore who she already hates is a dick move.
On the other hand, they are brother and sister (not that I mind the incest, but for the sake of the argument) and as such should accept the fact that eventually they will find girlfriends/boyfriends and as a result they will be plowing the field in the comfort of their respective rooms and that should go without saying that you do not go and cock/cuntblock the other while copulation is in process. Actilng like a spoiled brat and throwing a tantrum isn't going to solve anything either. (Also, wasting perfectly good food :@ There are starving people all over the world dammit!).
On the third hand, (which Haru just recently pulled out of his pants) the idea is to support and raise your sister, not bloody spoil her to candyland and back. Also, Haru being the responsible one (of which he hasn't shown much forte anywhere this series) should also be the matuse one and defuse situations like your twin sister kicking your fuckbuddy girlfriend into the curb with little more on her than her knickers. There is always a more peaceful solution.

TL;DR Everyone in the show is flawed, some less, some to the point of retardedness.

Till next episode folks!
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Nov 24, 2010 2:45 PM
Sep 2010
Sora jealous is cute anyway

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 24, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2008
I like how you think SentiNel

Poor Nao, got hated so much, eventhough this is her Arc. lol

This is Nao's Arc, yet people actually hate her.. ironic.
Try to look from Nao's perspective, not Sora's incest thinking.

Nao, hopes to be forgiven and can finally be loved again by Haru, so who's the "antagonist" in this Arc? basically Sora, and her incestuous love for Haruka, blocking away Nao's Love for Haruka.

fckyeahanimes said:

I also thought the same too, Sora only hates Nao, she wasnt angry when Haru was with the other girls... I didnt really understood until I saw the rape scene.
While watching this episode I was just thinking, have sex already and get this arc over with please! Haru and Nao are like dogs... seriously, doing it in the living room? Knowing Sora might come and interrupt?

*sigh I dont like seeing Sora sad. =(

Both doesn't know that Sora is at home in her room...

Double posting really is unnecessary. You can edit your previous post by clicking 'edit' at the bottom right of your last post.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:26 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 24, 2010 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
damn, Sora should of slapped Nao..
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Nov 24, 2010 4:38 PM

Jul 2010
Fuck Nora!!!!

Sora is the best when shes mad
Nov 24, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2010
kaimax said:
Both doesn't know that Sora is at home in her room...
Not knowing she's home doesn't excuse the fact they got it on in the open knowing that Sora could walk in at any moment. Whether she was home, or coming home, she was going to walk in on that regardless.

fckyeahanimes said:

I also thought the same too, Sora only hates Nao, she wasnt angry when Haru was with the other girls... I didnt really understood until I saw the rape scene.
While watching this episode I was just thinking, have sex already and get this arc over with please! Haru and Nao are like dogs... seriously, doing it in the living room? Knowing Sora might come and interrupt?
*sigh I dont like seeing Sora sad. =(

I think this is something a lot of Sora haters overlook. Sora's hate is for Nao specifically. She wasn't exactly thrilled her brother was with the other girls, but she still accepted it and didn't interfere. Her behaviour to Nao is at Nao directly, not because Nao is a girl. She has legitimate disgust for Nao.

Plus I just love Sora.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:36 PM
Nov 24, 2010 4:46 PM

Jun 2010
Yeah, go Sora for stopping Nao! Can't wait for her arc. So far Sora is the most interesting character (besides the maid and her comedy) and the only reason I keep watching this anime.
Ocean_HorizonNov 24, 2010 4:55 PM
Nov 24, 2010 4:52 PM

Sep 2009
ann says it has 13 episodes, while wikipedia says it only has 12...oh well

next ep looks like the final ep for Nao the rapist....argh...die, die, DiE....I want Sora's arc, not yours!

and the beach scene....what's with the ridiculously large cow tits.....

and how the hell do you get girls to land like this?....I wanna know god dammit!

InariusNov 24, 2010 5:11 PM
Nov 24, 2010 5:03 PM

Oct 2010
all i want to say is this:
GO AND DIE NOA SO THAT SORA CAN HAVE MORE SCREENTIME!!!

Nov 24, 2010 5:42 PM

Oct 2010
Baka_Inu said:
Bloody hell! Haru keeps humping Nao while looking at Sora.
I think that was really embarrassing. I wouldn't have the courage to face her after that. I was speechless.
kaimax said:
Lol @ people Mad at Nao XD
and people will stay mad until the end of Nao's Arc. :P because in the end Nao will get HAruka in her Arc lol.
will make a proper response after watching this properly.
I must agree with you. It's her arc after all LOL

Double posting is unnecessary, use the 'edit' function next time.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:52 PM
Nov 24, 2010 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
Inarius said:
and how the hell do you get girls to land like this?....I wanna know god dammit!

*stares at Ryouhei*
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!! It would be a 100% harem if he wasn't there xDDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 24, 2010 8:48 PM

Jun 2008
After re-reading this thread:

the majority doesn't even care to look from the perspective of Nao's, which is so Biased.

Okay, so Sora hates Nao and wants her out of his "beloved" brother's life. But seriously is that all you guys can see?

what about Nao, she tries very hard to mend her relationship with Haruka, and apparently at episode 7 she succeeded (Sex scene was omiited). And now people are hating her because "She Loves Haruka"? Haruka already forgave Nao, and accepted her, so why the hate?

I challenge you "Sora fans" to reply without adding Sora to the equation.

Nov 24, 2010 9:57 PM

May 2008
lol @ ppl raging.

Nice Boat though.
Nov 24, 2010 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
WOW FUCK YOU SORA, you overprotective, jealous bitch. I hate her so much. If she died, this show would be much better than the piece of shit that it is right now.
Nov 24, 2010 11:17 PM
Oct 2010
kaimax said:

the majority doesn't even care to look from the perspective of Nao's, which is so Biased.

Okay, so Sora hates Nao and wants her out of his "beloved" brother's life. But seriously is that all you guys can see?

what about Nao, she tries very hard to mend her relationship with Haruka, and apparently at episode 7 she succeeded (Sex scene was omiited). And now people are hating her because "She Loves Haruka"? Haruka already forgave Nao, and accepted her, so why the hate?

I challenge you "Sora fans" to reply without adding Sora to the equation.

I dislike Nao for her selfish reasoning behind her having her way with Haruka 4 years before the story's start:

"I don't like how my parents are fighting. I'll force myself on the boy I like for comfort."

She played the role of an elder sister for the twins. She was their friend, and they trusted her. What she did probably turned that trust to shambles.

Sure, she felt guilty and was suffering for the following years prior to Haruka's return. Well, you reap what you sow. That suffering is the consequence of her own actions.

As if it weren't bad enough, she tries to play the big sis role again, hoping everything has been swept under the rug. I bet she managed to hurt her "younger siblings" even more.

Then there's the whole "Haruka said he was okay with it" argument. I don't know about you guys, but I believe Haruka's terrified look after Nao was done with him weights a lot more than something he says so easily four years later.
Nov 24, 2010 11:38 PM

Apr 2009
Ok, so Haruj keeps banging Nao even after he sees his sister. My theory is that he's starting to realize that he's jumping from reality to reality. But moreover, he's running out of girls. Somehow, banging them seems to keep reality stable for a while, so he has to do it as hard and as often as possible. He knows that all he has left after Nao is the Sora continuum, unless of course there is a surprise buttsecks Ryouhei route he doesn't know about. Maybe if he bangs fast enough, he can create waves in the fabric of reality and cause the different alternate timelines to merge into the coveted harem ending. This seems to indicate that unlike our universe, for Haru the Big Bang comes at the end.
Nov 25, 2010 12:34 AM

Oct 2010
gdone123 said:
Oh noes! That was so funny but in regards to his face it looked to me more like he is a slave of his own lust and can't stop.

Could mean also to Sora look how Haru has become because you only jerk off. ROFL, yeah well we all know Sora jerks off.
Inarius said:
Best pose harem pic! Good for a end too.
Yumekichi11Nov 25, 2010 1:09 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 25, 2010 2:31 AM

Jun 2008
Maugomale said:
kaimax said:

woah there, you're starting to assume stuff.
1. You're not Haruka
2. Haruka clearly said in episode 7 He's fine with it now, and accepts Nao.

There's an idiom that goes
"Time heals all wounds"

means that our feelings of hurt will leave us as time passes by. This expression usually refers to emotional hurts and not physical ones.

Apparently this was applied to Haruka's Character
So, basically Haruka emotional scars about Nao's rape already healed and in result was able to accept Nao's Love again.

and finally,
Ever think that Nao's intention to mend her relationship and befriend Sora was actually sincere?
kaimaxNov 25, 2010 2:41 AM

Nov 25, 2010 3:15 AM

Jan 2009
Less Nao nao kthnx. (See what I did there? Oh I'm so funny =3=)

Oh well, at least there's Sora. I totally agree with her.
And pretty much all girls in this series would be better off dead, except for Sora and possibly Kazuha. Oh and Haru's better off dead too.
Also, that today's quote thingy, Akira somehow looks terribly funny with the her huge head.

Off-topic: Why are laptops in anime always either Apple or Sony Vaio lookalikes? =3=
I personally think my Acer looks way better than Apple's or Sony's. >.>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 25, 2010 4:06 AM

Oct 2010
I've just realized something.

Sure, I was mad after watching this episode, being a Sora supporter and all, but what bothered me was for some reason I couldn't bring myself to hate Nao. Now i understand that the one I should be directing my anger at is Haruka himself.

Haru's scars may have healed from the rape, but Sora is obviously still needs quite some more time. What Nao did was horrible in Sora's eyes, and it's not something that's forgiven easily.

Haru never even give a thought about how Sora would feel before he decided to make Nao his lover. Yes, I know he wanted to "talk to Sora" about their relationship, but that's it. When Sora refused to listen, he just humped Nao regardless and end up getting caught, triggering Sora's rage from seeing the same thing from 4 years ago happen in front of her all over again.

It didn't help that he continued doing Nao while looking at Sora with a SMILING FACE, which just shows how much of an inconsiderate bastard he is. He's even pushing it when he said something along the lines of "Let's keep continuing until Sora forgives us." at the beach...Yeah right! Like Sora's just gonna finally get tired of being angry and let Haru have his way with Nao. It's as if he's just trying to force Sora to accept them no matter what.

[Bad Haru. I had high expectations of you from the eroge but you let me down. If only you didn't have the ability to leap through time, I'd give you the NICE TRAIN ending by now.]

As for Nao, I can't say that her past deeds should be overlooked, but at least she's trying to make up for it. But what Haru is doing isn't gonna make it easier for Nao and Sora to be friends again.

And for Sora, Haru's not just some "beloved brother". He's the only family member she has left. So naturally she wouldn't want him to be taken away. But if you wanna count that she's IN love with him, you can blame it on Haru as well. (At least for the anime version. Recall the flashback in ep 1)
LeRealNov 25, 2010 5:57 AM
Nov 25, 2010 4:53 AM

Sep 2010
F***ing ur girlfriend when ur sister is watching..... WTF..... Nao has serious issues....
Nov 25, 2010 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
Lefake said:
I've just realized something.

Sure, I was mad after watching this episode, being a Sora supporter and all, but what bothered me was how I couldn't help feeling sorry for Nao. Now it has come to me that the one I should be directing my anger at is Haru himself.

Haru's scars may have healed from the rape, but Sora is obviously still needs quite some more time. What Nao did was horrible in Sora's eyes, and it's not something that's forgiven easily.

Haru never even give a thought about how Sora would feel before he decided to make Nao his lover. Yes, I know he wanted to "talk to Sora" about their relationship, but that's it. When Sora refused to listen, he just humped Nao regardless and end up getting caught, triggering Sora's rage from seeing the same thing from 4 years ago happen in front of her all over again.

It didn't help that he continued doing Nao while looking at Sora with a SMILING FACE, which just shows how much of an inconsiderate bastard he is. To push it, he said something along the lines of "Let's keep continuing until Sora forgives us." at the beach...Yeah right! Like Sora's just gonna finally get tired of being angry and let Haru have his way with Nao. It's as if he's just trying to force Sora to accept them no matter what.

[Bad Haru. I had high expectations of you from the eroge but you let me down. If only you didn't have the ability to leap through time, I'd give you the NICE TRAIN ending by now.]

As for Nao, I can't say that her past deeds should be overlooked, but at least she's trying to make up for it. But what Haru is doing isn't gonna make it easier for Nao and Sora to be friends again.

And for Sora, Haru's not just some "beloved brother". He's the only family member she has left. So naturally she wouldn't want him to be taken away. But if you wanna count that she's IN love with him, you can blame it on Haru as well. (At least for the anime version. Recall the flashback in ep 1)

I agree with you but you did said "Sora's scar" from witnessing the rape. From their expressions, it seems like they never knew Sora was watching so that's why they decided to just "talk to Sora about their relationships".

I also don't really like Haru either way though but that's the typical eroge male lead. They are like bastards yet, girls still fall in love in them in the end. Seriously, meh~

Nov 25, 2010 5:59 AM

Jun 2008
Vento said:
it seems like they never knew Sora was watching so that's why they decided to just "talk to Sora about their relationships".

It's not just seems, It is a fact that both Nao and Haruka never knew that Sora was watching when "the rape" thing happened.

That's why both are actually oblivious to Sora's hate level. Both assumed that the usual treatment to Nao was Sora's usually personality, cranky and stuff. That's why both was quite shocked at her reaction and the word "stealing again".

Summary of Nao's Arc is:
Guilt and Forgiveness
kaimaxNov 25, 2010 6:03 AM

Nov 25, 2010 6:19 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
It's not just seems, It is a fact that both Nao and Haruka never knew that Sora was watching when "the rape" thing happened.

That's why both are actually oblivious to Sora's hate level. Both assumed that the usual treatment to Nao was Sora's usually personality, cranky and stuff. That's why both was quite shocked at her reaction and the word "stealing again".

Still, Haru was a real jerk back there. I mean he noticed Sora, yet he could make such a mocking smile at her while he kept on humping.
Nov 25, 2010 8:58 AM
Jun 2008
Don't get why you guys hate Nao so much. If anything I think Sora is a bitch, such a little spoiled brat. If Sora was more honest with her feelings then yeah she can be the bitch she wants to be, but she just being selfish. As I recall correctly, Haru said he didn't mind the rape back then when he was kids, he was just shocked cause it was his first time. So I don't see nothing wrong with Nao or what she did. You guys got some serious issues for hating Nao so much lol. Hope Haru bangs Nao some more in front of Sora.

Edit your previous post before writing a new one.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:54 PM
Nov 25, 2010 10:38 AM

May 2010
I did ./not\. find this episode to be fun in any way, all the things in it made me unhappy.

Good for Sora to try and stop Noa from going near him.

I liked all other eps :>
"My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me"
Nov 25, 2010 11:13 AM

Jul 2009
Lefake said:

Still, Haru was a real jerk back there. I mean he noticed Sora, yet he could make such a mocking smile at her while he kept on humping.

What mocking smile? You sure you watched teh same ep as us? He smiled while humping and the one he smiled at was Nao and then when Nao announced Sora's presence, he didn't know what was going one so he turned his head while humping and keeping the smile that he was ORIGINALLY giving to Nao. And since we can only see the back of his head the moment he was looking at Sora, we canNOT assume that he was giving her a MOCKING SMILE. Go watch the ep again d00d. That, or it's just your power of assumption from... well.... nothing?

Here's the proof...

Who else can be in his field of vision besides Nao?
BitchMasterNov 25, 2010 11:34 AM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 25, 2010 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
Mod break:
So, I heavily cleaned this topic by deleting double (and useless) posts, and I can't stress this enough, if you have anything else to add áfter you made a post, please EDIT the same post by using the 'edit' function, that's located on the bottom right of your post.

Also, don't let the quoting go out of hand, if you must quote more than two posts in a row, use a spoiler tag.

And if you feel the need to quote a gif image relatively large in size, just like tons of people before you did, have the decency to put it in a spoiler tag, in order not to slow down the whole thread for everyone else.

Thank you.
Nov 25, 2010 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
Ok, I take back what I said in the thread of the previous episode, this Arc may not be the worst one. I really enjoyed this episode, tho it was a predictable one but who cares, at least it's going in the direction I'd like to see it to. Another big plus is that the ep. was full of Sora (<3).

Ye, kick that bitch out of the house,lol.
Nov 25, 2010 2:04 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I laughed out loud when Haru kept thrusting. xD

Nov 25, 2010 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
lol this shit is funny. Are we sure this isn't a comedy series
Nov 25, 2010 4:12 PM

Apr 2009
K0S-M0S said:
I laughed out loud when Haru kept thrusting. xD

And i swear he had a smile on his face even when he turned his head, now that actually made me laugh xP
Nov 25, 2010 6:57 PM

Sep 2008
5/5 cause of Haru's expression when he saw his sister.
Nov 25, 2010 7:22 PM

Jan 2008
after this episode, i have to say that the way the sex scenes progress kind of... bug me. They just don't seem to flow. i mean, i know this isnt really classified as a hentai (is it?), so you'd expect more... depth? with the juicy scenes. but this episode especially... the facial expressions and the frames and i dunno... jus didnt sit well with me.

Like most people i guess, i'm really for this arch to be over. too bad that means the end of the anime is drawing near as well.
Nov 25, 2010 8:12 PM

Oct 2010
inuaddict said:
but this episode especially... the facial expressions and the frames and i dunno... jus didnt sit well with me.
And that's why the BD must be over 9000 better than this TV series. Especially with no censors at all.

Nov 25, 2010 8:39 PM

May 2010
lol at Haru still going. I just love Sora getting jealous can't wait for her arc!
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Nov 26, 2010 12:27 AM

Sep 2010
Gawsh, I really hate Haru in this arc, he knows Sora doesn't like Nao but he still insists on going with her. If I were him, there wouldn't be ANY other arcs other than Sora. Anyways, this ep made me lol for a not so good reason. Oh yeah, am I the only one who still thinks that the VN > Anime Art
pk2495Nov 26, 2010 1:16 AM
Nov 26, 2010 2:18 AM

Jun 2008
pk2495 said:
Gawsh, I really hate Haru in this arc, he knows Sora doesn't like Nao but he still insists on going with her. If I were him, there wouldn't be ANY other arcs other than Sora. Anyways, this ep made me lol for a not so good reason. Oh yeah, am I the only one who still thinks that the VN > Anime Art

so, you pretty much think that "Haruka can't have his own love life?

Like I said earlier, both are Oblivous to Sora's level of hate to Nao.
Both of them thinks "Oh, she's just cranky in the morning, you'll get used to it"-level.
Both of them think that Sora doesn't know their secret.

If Haruka knew Sora's hate level, He 'll pretty much pursue mending the relationship of Nao and Sora first, and then start romance with Nao.

The anime art sure is sexy, but, Suzuhira Hiro's are is much better.

Nov 26, 2010 3:14 AM

Nov 2010
Soundtrack said:
WOW FUCK YOU SORA, you overprotective, jealous bitch. I hate her so much. If she died, this show would be much better than the piece of shit that it is right now.

i don't think it would be any better, Sora is the main attraction of the story, if she wasn't here in the 1st place, i think only a few people would know of this anime,( i know this cause usually when i search this anime, pictures of sora are what would appear)
But anyway that's your POV but seriously, this is incest so nothing you can do abt it :D
Nov 26, 2010 3:57 AM

Sep 2010
kaimax said:
pk2495 said:

so, you pretty much think that Haruka can't have his own love life?

Like I said earlier, both are Oblivous to Sora's level of hate to Nao.
Both of them thinks "Oh, she's just cranky in the morning, you'll get used to it"-level.
Both of them think that Sora doesn't know their secret.

If Haruka knew Sora's hate level, He 'll pretty much pursue mending the relationship of Nao and Sora first, and then start romance with Nao.

The anime art sure is sexy, but, Suzuhira Hiro's are is much better.

Nah, I'm saying that he should at least consider Sora's feelings. I mean like wouldn't he think it's odd seeing as how Sora reacts every time she sees her? Anywho, I do agree on you about patching up Sora and Nao's relationship.
Nov 26, 2010 4:08 AM

Oct 2010
yora_kusaness said:
Soundtrack said:

i don't think it would be any better, Sora is the main attraction of the story, if she wasn't here in the 1st place, i think only a few people would know of this anime,( i know this cause usually when i search this anime, pictures of sora are what would appear)
But anyway that's your POV but seriously, this is incest so nothing you can do abt it :D
It's not about any of that, it's the pure emotions within incest that can be exceptional with some people like Haruka and Sora. Koi Kaze was similar but less explicit. Whether we accept it or not, should we not analyze their emotional situation first? Even in this episode, if anything Nao should think of to convince Sora she will be with her and Haru together. Problem is Sora's unforgiveness, which is understandable.

Nov 26, 2010 4:28 AM

Jun 2008
pk2495 said:

Nah, I'm saying that he should at least consider Sora's feelings. I mean like wouldn't he think it's odd seeing as how Sora reacts every time she sees her? Anywho, I do agree on you about patching up Sora and Nao's relationship.

Problem is, Sora's pretty much acts like that to any other girl... and since Haruka never knew that Sora know their secret, he assumes that it's a normal thing.

Try actually "make" a grading point on how hateful Sora is to each girl, and pretend that you don't have any information about it, like you're from an outsiders point of view. LOL XD

Nov 26, 2010 8:17 AM

Dec 2009
Am I the only one that kind of just felt disgusted this episode?
Nov 26, 2010 12:56 PM

Aug 2007
I like how Haru didnt even stop after Nao was like er your sister is here.
Nov 26, 2010 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
It's not about any of that, it's the pure emotions within incest that can be exceptional with some people like Haruka and Sora. Koi Kaze was similar but less explicit. Whether we accept it or not, should we not analyze their emotional situation first? Even in this episode, if anything Nao should think of to convince Sora she will be with her and Haru together. Problem is Sora's unforgiveness, which is understandable.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 26, 2010 9:52 PM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
pk2495 said:

Problem is, Sora's pretty much acts like that to any other girl... and since Haruka never knew that Sora know their secret, he assumes that it's a normal thing.

Try actually "make" a grading point on how hateful Sora is to each girl, and pretend that you don't have any information about it, like you're from an outsiders point of view. LOL XD

Nao raped Haru as a child and was witnessed by Sora, who was shocked at such a horrible act, causing her to lose trust and hold a grudge against Nao. Seeing it happen again, though the other way round, is only making matters worse. That, combined with jealousy and the fear of her only family being taken away, is probably why Sora hates Nao the most.

The other girls, on the other hand, have never done anything in the past that goes against Sora.

When Kazuha was around Haru, all Sora did was either stare or eavesdrop in frustration. She never went as far as yelling or "shoving-out-of-the-house". If pure jealousy alone (and just from a few months) could even equate to the jealousy, angst, pain and hatred which has been accumulating for years, then Sora would've ripped the buttons off the school uniform that Kazuha sewed for her the same way she poured Nao's curry into the sink.

In Akira's arc, Sora didn't seem to show any sign of hostility against her, at least from what I saw.
LeRealNov 26, 2010 10:28 PM
Nov 27, 2010 12:53 AM

Nov 2010
Lefake said:

Nao raped Haru as a child and was witnessed by Sora, who was shocked at such a horrible act, causing her to lose trust and hold a grudge against Nao. Seeing it happen again, though the other way round, is only making matters worse. That, combined with jealousy and the fear of her only family being taken away, is probably why Sora hates Nao the most.

The other girls, on the other hand, have never done anything in the past that goes against Sora.

When Kazuha was around Haru, all Sora did was either stare or eavesdrop in frustration. She never went as far as yelling or "shoving-out-of-the-house". If pure jealousy alone (and just from a few months) could even equate to the jealousy, angst, pain and hatred which has been accumulating for years, then Sora would've ripped the buttons off the school uniform that Kazuha sewed for her the same way she poured Nao's curry into the sink.

In Akira's arc, Sora didn't seem to show any sign of hostility against her, at least from what I saw.

i wouldn't call that a rape, as said in some previous posts, haru was willing, it was not accidental, but of course, most of the fault goes to Nao, and some of the results are, it scarred Nao emotionally and psychologically, but more than how Nao expereinced it, but sora had a higher degree of suffering, and Haru, became a sex fiend because of that,(i think)

Mod edit: Keep your quotes in check, please.
desolatoNov 28, 2010 3:35 AM
Nov 27, 2010 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
lets just skip everything and go to Sora arc =x

Nov 27, 2010 2:13 PM

Sep 2008
lol Haru looked so happy when he was having sex that he didn't stop when looking at Sora.
I don't know if I can take more of a rejected Sora...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2010 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
How generic, boring, dull, stupid and idiotic can this series get? Seriously, I should have dropped this show by now, but it's a little funny to watch yet another laughably pathetic adaptation of a visual novel. It's just funny.
I've finished the visual novel today and... well, of course there's no comparing the two: the original material and the adaptation. In short: this anime sucks. I actually enjoyed reading the game, but all I get to see in this show are lol-sex-scenes and some scraps of the original plot. It's of course not as bad of an adaptation as Higurashi, Umineko or F/sn, but it's still pathetic. There are people who enjoy it, but those are people who can stomach any shit and still be happy. Oh well.
Anyway, I believe that this game should NOT consist of anything beside Sora's arc, the other routes were good too, but they were just... normal, nothing out of ordinary. Sora's path on the other hand... well, I hope that at least this one arc will not get slaughtered in the anime as the other were.

protip: drop the anime now, read the vn (or wait for the English patch translating Sora's arc and read it once it's out).

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.