Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 11, 2008 8:29 PM

Oct 2007
Welcome back, Lloyd<333
That Chinese girl talking to Kaguya was so cute XD
Yay for new stuff for Guren! :)
Poor Lulu, he kept getting dissed by Nunally :[ The scenes they showed of Lulu and Nunally in the past were so adorable and sweet! ;___;
And what in the world was up with V.V.'s and the Emperor's conversation? o.o
Lastly, Lulu and Rolo were getting kinda close in the preview...XD
I don't know about everybody else, but I'm looking forward to angsty!Lelouch. I mean, we all should have seen an episode like this coming, especially since he came into contact with Nunally :3

Murderality said:
Man, I don't know why but every anime is see starting out nowadays I always get the funny feeling that it's going to turn into a Yuri. If this turns into a Yuri I'll be so frekin p-ssed, Rolo and Lelouch were getting a little close there in the preveiw for #7. And I'll be even more mortified if this turns into a brother with a sister complex thing.

Geez, do you even know what yuri is...? XD
May 11, 2008 8:33 PM

Sep 2007
- Kallen should keep kicking ass like that.
- C.C. nedd MUCH MORE screen time.
- The way the upgrades were installed on Guren was ridiculous.
- The action was ok.
- Lelouch is too emotional about his sister. OMFG capture her and talk to her after that.
May 11, 2008 8:33 PM

Aug 2007
I think it's safe to say the Kallen rocks my socks.

Gurren is crazy strong now. Reminds me of the flying black nightmare Zero piloted last season.

Lloyd and his stupid "nipaaaaa" scream was funny as hell

Oh yea, mandatory Suzaku must die comment.

May 11, 2008 9:09 PM

Apr 2008
I actually really liked this episode. It created a lot of drama and again I'm in an swing of I hate and like Suzaku. I think his character has become way more interesting this season then last, last season I thought he was pretty boring.

What happened in the end though, with Nannaly and Suzaku though... After what he did to LElouch and then to ...I wanted him to die. OO but it made for good angst I guess.

XD I cheered seeing LLoyd again... OO the pink haired girl, I can't remember her name, oo one of the knights..>> I dun care much for her so far.
May 11, 2008 9:29 PM

Apr 2008
Aionic said:
Another disappointing episode. I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'll just list some points:

Good:

- I liked how Rollo stopped time for Lelouch, allowing him to talk to Nunnally briefly. I had expected Lelouch to simply play dumb - It was nice to be surprised in a good way...for once.

- The action was fairly entertaining.

Bad:

- As expected with S2 being a copy of S1, Nunnally is going to be the Euphemia of S2... More evidence of Sunrise not knowing what the hell they're doing. With Euphemia siding with Suzaku, there's only one way this series is going to end now, and it isn't going to be a happy one for Lelouch.

- Why the hell did Lelouch stand chatting to Nunnally for most of the episode? He could've simply taken her and talked all he wanted later, but he just stood there like an idiot. He then hesitated because, for some reason known only to the writers at Sunrise, Lelouch didn't feel able to reveal his identity to Nunnally, who in all honesty should've been able to know it was her brother due to his voice anyway. I'm not sure if Lelouch's idiocy (never thought I'd say that) or Nunnally being unable to recognise her brothers voice was worse...

- Suzaku saving Nunnally at the end was a 'little' on the predictable side. Who would've guessed it with the amount of retarded stalling that went on during the Lelouch/Nunnally staring contest? Very, very poor writing.

- The submarine randomly appearing and 'dramatically' firing new parts to Kallen was utterly stupid. I expected her to survive; I knew Sunrise don't have the balls to kill off a main character early on, but I didn't expect such a silly 'twist'... I would've rather seen Suzaku save her, which I had expected to happen for some illogical reason.

- The new characters are still completely uninteresting. Anya and Zino (stupid looking mecha) were obviously created without much thought, simply thrown in just for the sake of the show having new characters. I dislike them for being generic pieces of trash.

...*sigh* This show has really gone down south. It's pissing me off more and more each week.

Yeesh you REALLY don't seem to like this anime....lemme just point out that Lelouch and Nunnally's conversation could have taken place during the battle between Kallen and the knights. Even if it was before....obviously Lelouch didn't want to just force Nunnally to come with him and he didn't want to force his ideals upon her. Just from my viewpoint.

But yes I think that was one of my favorite episodes of the season so far...probably tied with episode 2.
May 11, 2008 9:37 PM

Jul 2007
Gross, Nunnally is back. Suzaku is keeping up his badassness but is going to be sucked into Nunally's needy-cripple-sympathy parade... ugh.

I never really had an opinion on Kallen in the first season, but now i think of her way more than just available fan service >>> her mecha fight was just AMAZING and its way more awesome looking than those fruity colorful ones of the knight of rounds psshhhh

And Lloyd is super amazing. much love.
May 11, 2008 9:40 PM

Jul 2007
Aionic said:
Another disappointing episode. I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'll just list some points:

Good:

- I liked how Rollo stopped time for Lelouch, allowing him to talk to Nunnally briefly. I had expected Lelouch to simply play dumb - It was nice to be surprised in a good way...for once.

- The action was fairly entertaining.

Bad:

- As expected with S2 being a copy of S1, Nunnally is going to be the Euphemia of S2... More evidence of Sunrise not knowing what the hell they're doing. With Euphemia siding with Suzaku, there's only one way this series is going to end now, and it isn't going to be a happy one for Lelouch.

- Why the hell did Lelouch stand chatting to Nunnally for most of the episode? He could've simply taken her and talked all he wanted later, but he just stood there like an idiot. He then hesitated because, for some reason known only to the writers at Sunrise, Lelouch didn't feel able to reveal his identity to Nunnally, who in all honesty should've been able to know it was her brother due to his voice anyway. I'm not sure if Lelouch's idiocy (never thought I'd say that) or Nunnally being unable to recognise her brothers voice was worse...

- Suzaku saving Nunnally at the end was a 'little' on the predictable side. Who would've guessed it with the amount of retarded stalling that went on during the Lelouch/Nunnally staring contest? Very, very poor writing.

- The submarine randomly appearing and 'dramatically' firing new parts to Kallen was utterly stupid. I expected her to survive; I knew Sunrise don't have the balls to kill off a main character early on, but I didn't expect such a silly 'twist'... I would've rather seen Suzaku save her, which I had expected to happen for some illogical reason.

- The new characters are still completely uninteresting. Anya and Zino (stupid looking mecha) were obviously created without much thought, simply thrown in just for the sake of the show having new characters. I dislike them for being generic pieces of trash.

...*sigh* This show has really gone down south. It's pissing me off more and more each week.

haaaa, Nunnally fails. im done.
May 11, 2008 9:48 PM

May 2007
seasaw said:
OMG..omg omg... 20:48, Loyd's "Ni-Paaaaaa" lol'd me to death...
lmao yeah.
May 11, 2008 9:54 PM
Mar 2008
haaaa
how predictable.
i guess the show really will end up with a C.C. x Lulu x Suzaku x Nunally x Kallen x V.V. x Emperor x Rolo orgy.
though i'd rather more fluff b/t C.C and Lulu
May 11, 2008 9:56 PM

Feb 2008
EternalSin said:
the knightmare battles were awsome... but more importantly..

they made suzaku look even MORE LIKE THE WORST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSEEE >< turning nunnally against lelouch... 8*(

o_O !!! Lol Nunnally flat out said it was her own idea to become Governor-general to carry out Euphie's will. Holy cow the Lulu fanboi's are friggin' DEDICATED!! And calling out for Nunnaly's death now!?! What will satisfy this lust for Lulu - maybe if he beats up the blind crippled girl in a fist fight. Or better yet he could geass her to beat herself up. I wonder if it would work on a blind person?

Funniest moment in the episode - When Lloyd calls the Emperor "Curly"
May 11, 2008 10:31 PM

Dec 2007
3/5

I prefer plot progression but action episodes are pretty much unavoidable in such shows as this. So Nunally really is going to be the governor and was not just being used by Suzaku. Now the question arises if Emperor Charles is really V.V.'s brother in a literal sense or if he just meant that in that they were close like brothers. Lloyd rejoining the cast has gotten my pretty psyched, his actions are always so hilarious. The reason behind Lelouch not doing anything to Nunally is because she said that she wished to fallow her own path which caused Lelouch to rethink his plans because this is "all about her" so taking her against her wish would go against what he stands for. Senba is dead now, half of the swordsman are now gone. Ugh... I should've given this 4/5 now that I think about it. I'm glad this didn't end on too much of a cliffhanger since I won't be able to see any of the new episodes for at least three weeks.

#NBHNC
May 11, 2008 10:37 PM

May 2008
Is it just me or that Charles Di Britannia called V.V. "older brother"?

I hate Suzaku more than ever...Poor Lulu...it pains him greatly to see Nunnally being on Suzaku's side....Anyway, the next episode might show Lulu not Zero anymore for the meantime....
May 11, 2008 10:42 PM

Apr 2008
For some reason I totally love Lloyd, he's just like WOW.
May 11, 2008 10:44 PM

Oct 2007
Jacut said:
To be fair, Lellouch is almost a Light bis. They have approximately the same character and what PimpToad said is false, they are exactly the same as far as other peaople are concerned. You can't say that Light makes his dad die intentionnally and that he doesn't care for him... Well, I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but I find Light being "purer" than Lellouch in the fact that he never hesitates and always does everything 100%, whereas Lellouch is a bit less decisive and, which is more problematic, sometimes puts his personnal ambition before his ideals, what Light rarely does (I mean, he ALWAYS puts first his - biased - sense of justice). That's why, for me, Lulu is a less interesting character than Light. Then again, we can't compare them with, say, Reinhard Von Lohengram and Yang Wenli from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu ;D

The one thing I'll say about the Light vs. Lelouch debate is that IMO, Light never was really interested in "justice." From the very first episode, he says, that he wants to create a world in which he's God. That's all it was about. He used "justice" to create fear, as a means to that. Light's goal, from the beginning, was completely sociopathic which is why I couldn't stand him from the beginning. (I think it would've made him much more sympathetic if he had gradually become power hungry, instead of starting off as a psychotic ass).

On the other hand, I haven't gotten the impression that LL wants to be the ruler of the world. His revenge against Brittania is much more personal and his reason for fighting much more simple. But if he got his revenge, killed the Emperor and created the safeworld for Nunally, I don't really think he would care who exactly was in power. So I can relate to and understand him a lot better and I support him almost wholeheartedly. And this also makes him that much more sympathetic a character, when later he goes the "path of carnage," because we'll have seen everything that leads up to it.
rabbitpoetsMay 11, 2008 10:57 PM
May 11, 2008 10:49 PM

Jun 2007
holy shit! H..o..l..y s..h...i..t, they added so much in one episode it was nuts. This had to be one of the best eps so far in my opinion. Maybe it's the suspense that got built up from the last episode that made me like this one so much.

From the looks of things Rolo's a bit jealous. I wouldn't be surprised if Rolo turns out to be the downfall to Lelouch's plans (ie. he kills Nunnally out of jealousy and causes Zero to go nuts and just start killing random people). But then again who knows, maybe both Rolo and Nunnaly will become good friends/siblings at some point.

Also looks like Nunnally figured out who Zero was at the last min when Zero yelled out her name when he was falling. Should start to get interesting. Shes bound to start asking questions and demanding answers about her brother and why hes "missing". Suzaku cant stay silent forever since Nunnally's already talked to her brother once and knows he's alive :).

Next ep has an interesting title as well. I wonder if Zero will finally reveal who he really is to his men and to the world. Probably not haha.
May 11, 2008 11:13 PM

Oct 2007
Am I the only one who has the idea that Lelouch might give up hiding as a student and publicly announce that he is Zero. The main reason he hid as a student was because he wanted to find Nunnally. Now's the time to see if he's bent on revenge, wants to recreate the world for his sister, or believes on reviving Japan. The next episode is probably going to be the most important episode in the whole series in terms of Lelouch's inspiration.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
May 11, 2008 11:51 PM

Mar 2008
Point-by-point thoughts about the episode(generally, in order):

-Holy shit. Rolo saved Lelouch's ass...big time.
-Of course there's a time limit? I already knew that...though I guess it would be proper to say it's Rolo's Geass' weakness...
-Hooray, Lloyd returns! I love him. He has a really neat voice/personality(or lack thereof since all he cares about is science?).
-Why do people hate Nunnally? She hasn't done anything bad... I think she's really cute, personally.
-The episode title "Pacific Surprise Attack Operation" made me instantly "PEARL HARBOUR LOL WUT" X3
-The Chinese Empress is cute! Also, I cannot stop thinking of Kaguya as Satoko. :< Once I found out who her voice actress was, I CAN'T UNHEAR IT!
-A pact to kill the gods!? wut Silly shota, you need to grow taller before having such high ambitions!
-Charles called V.V. "nii-san?" wuuuuuut I didn't know they were that close. I interpreted it to mean "brother" in a figurative way, but maybe the royal family has something to do with the Geass? Considering C.C. can only telepathically communicate to certain people... or maybe I'm looking too hard into it!
-Epic mech battle! I liked that the Guren got upgrades, but the whole upgrades firing on from a submarine was kinda...campy. Still, Kallen kicked ass. I sure like her, that crazy half-Eleven.
-I know you want to talk to your sister, Lulu, but capture first, ask questions later. Sheesh.
-No one mentioned that the Lancelot got upgrades, too, from Lancelot to Lancelot Conquista. Sounds fancy, eh!
-Zino's Knightmare still looks silly.
-I didn't even realise Lloyd screamed "nipaa" until I read the forum here. o_O Um, maybe it just sounded like "nipa"...
-Poor Lulu. :< Suzaku savin' his sister 'n' all...
-Did Nunnally perhaps realise who Zero is after he screamed out her name? Hmm~

-Nunnally comes out to the public! But doesn't the public think she and Lelouch are dead or something?
-What's Schneizel doing to that poor guy? D: And what is that in his hand...?
-Rolo, you're gettin' awfully close to Lelouch there...
-Interesting episode title. Methinks Lulu is going to rethink his plans...
May 12, 2008 12:02 AM
May 2008
4/5

Obviously there are comparisons of Light to Lelouch. However I think that this episode did a fairly good job of distinguishing the two. The short shift in the episode to V.V. and "Curly" in the cloud temple showed that Britannia was in fact genuinely evil, for their desire to kill "God". Although one might speculate that "God" is in fact C.C., as they used Lelouch as bait, but it seem unlikely since Britainnia seems to have focused its muscle on the EU instead of killing C.C. This instantly distinguishes CG and Death Note as it foreshadows the victory of Lelouch. The other area of interest is how Suzaku is also aware of the plan to kill "God" and some sort of sword associated with it(if you can remember a couple of eps back), so hopefully Suzaku can be associated with evil or at least realize that he is wrong and commit some sort of kamikaze attack in the end to help lelouch :) . The other difference is family, Light never held any relationship that stood in the way of his power grab, however Lelouch has an intense compassion for his sister or the embodiment of his mother in his sister.

Pros of Episode:
-While seemingly little plot progression, there was actually quite a bit
-No School filler :) (eh at least not enough to annoy me like the previous episode)
-Some ridiculous almost TTGL-like action
-Some Lloyd moments (please give me more)

Cons:
-Action was just a little too ridiculous and seemed to overdo the episode
-I hate how they try to make the Knights of the Round "cool" and by cool I mean a tiny Japanese 5th grader's concept of badass
-The interaction between Nunally and Lelouch left me disappointed (maybe another Euphie ><)
May 12, 2008 12:47 AM

Feb 2008
Wow ... this episode, I'm speechless.

Insanely epic.
May 12, 2008 12:50 AM

Apr 2008
Lloyd's back.

That's all that matters this episode :D

(Also omnomnom Nunnally looks lolitastic in that new dress)
May 12, 2008 12:56 AM

Jul 2007
5/5

- After Ep. 5's diabolical cliffhanger, I too had to wonder how Lulu was going to get out of it. Suzaku got RickRollo'd, and Lulu, already in the throes of despair, poured out his entire heart for Nunnally in a matter of seconds. My god, I just want to hug him.

- So Suzaku is at bay... for now, and all of Area 11 is preparing for Nunnally's arrival. I wonder how the student council is going to react, and if they can put two-and-two together. But Lulu sees a chance here, and harboring the biggest non-incestual sister complex of all time, he's gonna take it or die trying. And hey, Lloyd's back!... and possibly drunk ^_^"

- Lulu is also told more about V.V. ... apparently the little d0uche's intentions with King D0uchebag are to kill God.... so now it really is Death Note, I guess?

- Around the same time, maybe before or after, I forget, Kaguya-chan bids farewell to the Chinese empress that sheltered her, Lakshata, and the rest... it needed an exchanging of hair ribbons though. Is that proof enough that I'm wearing perma-goggles? I think so.

- Lulu puts his tactics into motion, but wouldn't you know it? Zino and Anyan (not a typo, that's my nickname for her) show up to ruin Lulu's perfect plan. Meanwhile, Suzaku makes preparations to board his new-and-improved Lancelot, now Lancelot Conquestor, which proves that no one knows how to trick out Knightmare Frames like Lloyd.

- Meanwhile, Lulu has infiltrated Nunnally's ship and is ready to make contact with her, but she's told it's Zero in the room with her. Lulu can't simply take her with him anymore.

- Outside, the melee continues. Nunnally's carriers never read The Idiot's Guide to Aerial Combat and end up sending their own ship plummeting to the ocean. The mission is now to rescue Nunnally. With Kallen in his way, Suzaku doesn't even hesitate to take her out. I know it's Gundam's bread-and-butter to have friends turn enemies by means of war, but I never liked Gundam, and Geass just does it so much more vividly that it's kinda makes me sad...

- Kallen plummets downward to a watery grave, but then... Lakshata! And Kaguya-chan and all of them are back on a submarine base! Preparations are ready to convert the Guren Mk. II into a flying unit!

- And what a flying unit it is! Going on all her momentum, her devotion to Zero and the Black Knights, and hatred for Britannia, she just cranks it out and even faceplants Anyan's Mordred. Love that "dirty feet" comment too. So smug and aristocratic ^^

- Inside the craft, Lulu asks Nunnally what her intentions are as governor. He tries to convince her that she's nothing but a political tool. Nunnally tells him that she wishes to continue where Euphemia left off, and like before, is offered the chance to be a part of it, to wipe the slate clean, but all poor Lulu can do is remember what he caused to happen to Euphie, and he cannot go through with it. Realizing he cannot tell Nunnally the truth, nor can he just take her, he is left standing defeated, just a few feet away from reclaiming what he had lost.

- The ship has sunk exponentially by now, and disaster is imminent. Suzaku barges into the garden deck where Lulu and Nunnally are. Suzaku and Lulu cry out Nunnally's name's, and then...

"Suzaku-san!"

It felt like someone pulled my heart out and rubbed it all over my face. Watching Suzaku cradle Nunnally in his Knightmare Frame, carrying her from harm's way, as Lulu is blown out in the ensuing explosion, screaming, crying his sister's name, completely and utterly forsaken for the one who betrayed him.

Lulu, there better be a way to reverse the Geass. SUZAKU MUST DIE!!!

*punches monitor*

See you next week.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
May 12, 2008 1:22 AM

Mar 2008
wow what an in depth summary splitter!! very entertaining =] lol
i especially agree with the end bit, poor lelouch when she called out for suzaku.
though in her defense it was suzaku or zero lol. but yeah after lelouch called after her it looks like she recognised the voice =]

i kinda anticipated rolo helping out lelouch with the phone call - i didn't think it'd be done that simply though. im glad lelouch didn't lie to nunnally though =]

haha anyone else notice the "go Google it"? i thought that was random as! lol
...edit: so turns out it was a note from the person who subbed it..what a letdown.
embarrassing on my part lol, silly media player for overlapping subs.

and wow kallen's upgrade =D nice seeing her against the knights!
anya was cute - "it stepped on me..."
ashlleeMay 12, 2008 4:23 AM
May 12, 2008 1:43 AM
Feb 2008
What's the point of writing an episode summary? Most people who haven't watched it wouldn't dare step in here.
May 12, 2008 3:20 AM

Nov 2007
awesome episode. ofc my hate for suzaku grows immensely. i like how nunnally is under the delusion that she isn't being used. i bet that that position would not have even come to her mind if it wasn't for suzaku. i mean how is the outcast of the family all of a sudden going to request to be the governor-general.

lelouch's father to me is setting lelouch up to almost take his place. its like this whole entire thing is a trial of some sort. and the nii-san part was just awkward lol.
May 12, 2008 4:18 AM

Mar 2008
loves this ep
Kallen kicks asses !!!!!!
she ooooooooownz =o

C.C too =P

damn cant wait for ep 7 -_-
RomeoMay 12, 2008 4:21 AM
May 12, 2008 5:31 AM

Nov 2007
till this episode,I was sick of the empire having all the cool mechas and black knights having none that was top knotch,but now I'm totally in for the one Kallen uses...
May 12, 2008 5:46 AM

Mar 2008
Woot! Go Rolo!

Triethanolamine said:

die suzaku die suzaku die suzaku die suzakudie suzaku die suzaku die suzaku die suzaku die suzaku die suzaku die suzaku!!!!!!! D:
May 12, 2008 5:55 AM
Jun 2007
It was pretty expected.. That Rollo would save Lelouch's ass.. But nevertheless, it was an awesome episode. Though this one made me kinda hate Nunully.
May 12, 2008 6:19 AM

Nov 2007
Guren Kashoushiki pawned the knight of rounds in this fight! wow! way to go kallen!

... and loyd is back! loyd=more fun! haha
May 12, 2008 6:44 AM

Apr 2008
Suzaku was defeated!!!! Yipeee!
Before, I used to get scared whenever Suzaku was entering the fights. Cause I more or less knew the outcome.
And, with the other knights of rrounds, I thought Lelouch was as good as dead cause other than Kallen, no one else was there.
But now, Gurren is almost like a God. Amazing.
Can't wait for next fights now....
May 12, 2008 6:48 AM

Nov 2007
Todou and some of the others badly need upgrades to, their knightmares are so out of date and pretty useless vs Lancelot or any of the others.
May 12, 2008 7:01 AM

Apr 2007
*Shock-uuu*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2008 7:06 AM
Apr 2008
Kallen and her Guren are so cool in this episode! The Knights of Round are like so useless after the Guren is upgraded. Totally love it!
May 12, 2008 7:18 AM

Sep 2007
Love the new Guren Kashoushiki. Lol @ Lloyd @ 20:49

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

May 12, 2008 8:51 AM

Oct 2007
anya should stop being knight of round and start as a land-lady;3 sasa nice loli she should party up with villeta and make big brothel=]
btw the action is nice but realism... omg did they know what it is? kallen knightmare looks like one from transformers haha oh yea maybe in next episode it will serves french fries?
May 12, 2008 8:59 AM

Apr 2008
First off totally dissapointed in the phone call with nunally i mean damn. Secondly im sad over the lack of deaths on the brittanien side, even tho enjoyed seeing kallen pwn them. And lastly cant someone just off Nunnaly? and soon plz, shes becoming an nuisance
May 12, 2008 9:06 AM

Oct 2007
Seriously Amazing!!! :P

Orange-kun you are remembered :P
May 12, 2008 9:15 AM
Aug 2007
Oh good, Lloyd's back.
May 12, 2008 9:21 AM

Oct 2007
Suzaku wasn't a bad person after all.... Lulu is! But somehow I root for Lulu more than SUzaku, I mean, wtF? Next episode, Discarded Mask! I'm looking forward to it! If Lulu decided to oppose his own sister, then I guess I'll root for Suzaku!
May 12, 2008 9:27 AM

Dec 2007
Aionic said:

Isn't Lulu using a device to mask his voice? I remember him pulling something off his phone after using it at the end of episode 5. Back then Euphie knew it was him because of the hints in his sentences.

Aionic said:

yeah somehow it's not as great as season 1.

Right now I doubt Lulu will do anything but wait it out. I predict that something will happen to Nunnully and then he'll come back strong.
May 12, 2008 9:53 AM

Sep 2007
^I agree the end of the last season pissed me off and it seems this season is doing so already... but is just so good I cannot stop watching it ><

They are both (Lulu and Suzu) such idiots and I hate them both. They both mean well but they both go about it wrong or rather at the cost of the very things that make them good people. The whole scenario is just ludicrous. It really should have ended with Euphe... dammit just hurry up and make a compromise and stop this pointless fight. But not too quickly... despite how much the story pisses me off it is a good show.
May 12, 2008 10:08 AM

Oct 2007
that v.v i hate her or i should say him xD
this episode was really pawnz!i cant wait to next week!
May 12, 2008 10:12 AM

Aug 2007
lol VV is the emperors brother, mad weird. And I always thought VV was a girl but ok. Ahh rolo is going to find out in due time that lelouch is just using him.
May 12, 2008 10:26 AM

Apr 2007
So Lelouch DID try to "save" Nunnally and got pwned in the end. That one last scream was epic and painful. You're busted, Lulu.

And Rolo SAVED LELOUCH'S SKIN. Is that sum brother bonding I see next epi? /silly

Can't wait till the next episode. That one scene between the emperor and V.V. was "OMGWTF". Did anyone see the notes gg released about that, and know what it was about?
MaxwellLilyMay 12, 2008 10:56 AM
May 12, 2008 10:27 AM

Sep 2007
Ah...I feel bad for Lulu in every scene he had with Nunnally, especially when she called out to Suzaku for help. In any case, mecha battles were pretty awesome. I'm really curious about the whole V.V. being called 'brother' by the emperor - blood related or not, it'll be interesting.

AngelLily said:
That one last scream and epic and painful. You're busted, Lulu.

;_; Gogo FukuJun for doing that well.
May 12, 2008 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
aww, Lloyd-saaan! how long i've waited to see him again! <3
Nunnally made Lulu sad, uwaaa D: and she likes Suzaku. how can anyone like Suzaku? *doesn't understand. at all* go and hug Zero, N-chan. or his sis-con will make him emo D:
May 12, 2008 11:11 AM

Apr 2008
Iriya said:

AngelLily said:
That one last scream and epic and painful. You're busted, Lulu.

;_; Gogo FukuJun for doing that well.
At first I thought it wasn't very good but looking back on it, he did well.

This is looking like Power Rangers more and more. The Mech action is trurning into a bigger joke than it already was.

I think youns Anya was voiced by Aoi Yuuki, the voice of Murasaki Kuhouin from Kure-nai.

So it seems that V.V. is a boy, I thought otherwise... Damn you female seiyuus.

And it seems that Rolo has an idea of what is going on and may turn on Nunally at some point.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
May 12, 2008 12:01 PM

Mar 2008
OMG very intense episode... i love rolo for what he did... Karen Rocks... Poor Lelouch! :(... and... I HATE SUZAKU!
May 12, 2008 12:26 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
vindemon64 said:
DeathfireD said:
AngelLily said:
Iriya said:

Thanks guys ^^ I've been afraid to enter this discussion board (5 pages in <24 hours?) and had to eye-roll at many posts... there are a few more that I enjoyed reading, but I just grabbed you guys because your posts jumped out at me the most.

I hate going through and reading how this person must die, and that one, oh and that one too. And senseless comments. But I expected this as this series is very hyped up.

I agree with a lot of what you guys said: the scream was definitely awesome. And how poor Lelouch must have felt during Nunnally talking. I thought the quick flash of Euphie was an excellent touch. It was a fantastic episode. Maybe you're right, vindemon, the cliffhanger from last ep really got this one rolling.

During the entire talk with Nunnally, I kept saying "no, no, can't you see you're hurting him. whyyyy", and I kept telling Suzaku to go away and let Lulu and Nunnally work things out (I don't hate Suzaku - I don't hate anybody). I was verbally talking to the screen, haha. I was thrilled that they had Rolo step in and save Lulu at the very beginning, and C.C. telling Kallen to bring Lulu home was great. I could barely sit still through the entire episode (I was calling out to the tv screen, and my boyfriend was so intrigued, he came and watched with me even though he had no idea what was going on ^^)

My thought at the end of the episode was: Lelouch is gonna have a nervous breakdown next episode. I'm almost entirely sure of it, especially with the previews. But I knew it as soon as Nunnally started talking. He's not going to be able to fight her, and especially with Suzaku "saving" her, he's going to have a psycho emotional crisis over this. Looks like Kallen may be the one to pull him out of it, though. Which will be interesting, since I was thinking it would be C.C. ...

Anyway, can't wait for the next ep! I bet it's gonna be a heart-wrencher.
May 12, 2008 1:07 PM

Apr 2007
Kineta said:
During the entire talk with Nunnally, I kept saying "no, no, can't you see you're hurting him. whyyyy", and I kept telling Suzaku to go away and let Lulu and Nunnally work things out (I don't hate Suzaku - I don't hate anybody). I was verbally talking to the screen, haha. I was thrilled that they had Rolo step in and save Lulu at the very beginning, and C.C. telling Kallen to bring Lulu home was great. I could barely sit still through the entire episode (I was calling out to the tv screen, and my boyfriend was so intrigued, he came and watched with me even though he had no idea what was going on ^^)

My thought at the end of the episode was: Lelouch is gonna have a nervous breakdown next episode. I'm almost entirely sure of it, especially with the previews. But I knew it as soon as Nunnally started talking. He's not going to be able to fight her, and especially with Suzaku "saving" her, he's going to have a psycho emotional crisis over this. Looks like Kallen may be the one to pull him out of it, though. Which will be interesting, since I was thinking it would be C.C. ...

Anyway, can't wait for the next ep! I bet it's gonna be a heart-wrencher.

Iriya and I were going "T_T" throughout the Nunnally talk. It was really sad. I wonder why he didn't throw everything out the window and told Nunnally the truth? Maybe he would have if Suzaku hadn't got there... or maybe Nunnally saying that she had chosen this, out of her own will, got him scared.

But he's totally going to have a nervous breakdown next episode. And since his best and only friend is gone, who's he going to confide into? C.C.?

And I agree with you... Having some nice discussion over CG is hard.
MaxwellLilyMay 12, 2008 1:11 PM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.