Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2:54 AM

Jan 2009
action pack chapter but dekus belief of saving everybody including shigaraki is getting annoying now

deku is too idealistic and not realistic but that is what a hero should be i guess
Jan 17, 3:51 AM
Mar 2022
Deku Annoying
Bakugou should have been the MC
Jan 17, 5:32 AM
Oct 2021
Izuku Midoriya once again showcasing why he's the goat!

His and Tomuras dynamic of "I’ll destroy everything that caused me pain" and "I’ll destroy everything that prevents me from saving you” dynamic is just absolute peak
decchansJan 17, 4:08 PM
Jan 17, 2:20 PM

Dec 2021
It's really cool to see Deku using Smokescreen, and it always felt a bit different from the others. Combining it with Gearshift is a nice touch.

So, the vestiges want to take on AFO from the inside, like Star did, right? I hope Izuku gets to keep some power after that. Though, honestly, I wouldn't mind a bittersweet ending like that. But I get it might be a lot for shounen audiences to handle, so it's probably not that likely.

Jan 18, 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
Can't wait to see Shigaraki turn a new leaf, become a hero and save the world.
Jan 18, 2:27 PM

Apr 2014
Honestly I can see why people hate this chapter because of Deku wanting to keep doing the right thing and believe in others. But it fits well for him and his character. In a realistic level. I would have just took the easy way and just go for the killing blow after everything he had done. Honestly anyone who did this big kind of damage and killed on a large scale they would’ve been put down for good. That ending of the chapter. There is a good kind of hope left. But it has yet to be determined I guess. But letting OFA go. The that will be the big decision that has yet be made.
Jan 18, 3:56 PM
Aug 2020
midoriya kun,

so you really want to save that criminal??? really dude...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 18, 5:12 PM
May 2023
What'd that rug ever do to Deku?
Jan 18, 7:04 PM

Apr 2022
deku vs the rug confirmed. all might at the end saying just beat his ass already.
Jan 18, 9:13 PM

Oct 2021
What a twist in the making! Many people foresaw it: that Deku would be quirkless at the end of the series! And, so, we have come full circle on that last panel when All Might declared that Deku would inherit All for One. Deku's speech on "shredding that rug with his own hands" totally reminds me of that time when Tomura was complaining, "You pretended not to see us; you swept our pain under the rug." And Nana...well...what she's thinking is what most readers are thinking: Deku should finish off Tomura as Tomura can no longer feel suffering. ☹️

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 18, 9:16 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to IzanaSolos
It's really cool to see Deku using Smokescreen, and it always felt a bit different from the others. Combining it with Gearshift is a nice touch.

So, the vestiges want to take on AFO from the inside, like Star did, right? I hope Izuku gets to keep some power after that. Though, honestly, I wouldn't mind a bittersweet ending like that. But I get it might be a lot for shounen audiences to handle, so it's probably not that likely.
@IzanaSolos we'll see about that... cause, I would be sad if Deku becomes quirkless at the end of the series... I would be happy to see him fulfill his purpose in My Hero Academia . But then, what wouldn't a bittersweet ending not do? Deku coming out quirkless at the end of the series would hurt the audience (a little bit) but we will have come out full circle in the story: Deku started as a Quirkless character and might end up as a Quirkless character, too, by the finale of the series.

Marianne

Jan 18, 9:19 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to CANNIBAL_SOUP
What'd that rug ever do to Deku?
@CANNIBAL_SOUP LOL! Your one-line joke/question made me laugh out loud!! 😂🤣
marquinti2Jan 22, 8:05 PM

Marianne

Jan 18, 9:21 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to ryzxgum
deku vs the rug confirmed. all might at the end saying just beat his ass already.
@ryzxgum your comments about the rug (after reading @Cannibal_Soup's comments) made me laugh out loud, too! 🤣 And yes, All Might looks disappointed at Deku: "why not just beat his a$$, kid?!" 😂
marquinti2Jan 18, 10:06 PM

Marianne

Jan 18, 11:03 PM

Feb 2016
THIS CAN'T END THAT EASY???
HE CAN'T HIDE THE PAIN UNDER THE RUG???
PEOPLE HAVE DIED, THERE IS NO CITY LEFT, JAPAN IS ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED
SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jan 19, 6:43 AM

Jul 2022
Craziness. We are in the thick of it and I love it.
Art goes insane as per usual, but what!? Deku has to give up OFA???

I guess that is one way to end the series is with him giving up his power to save everyone. Kinda fitting in a way that he has so much growth throughout the series only to end up Quirkless again. I kinda dig it!

Jan 19, 9:15 PM

Jan 2016
I wish All Might die
Jan 19, 10:14 PM

Feb 2014
I don't remember the last time I was excited with this series, reading this manga feels like depression.
Jan 20, 1:37 PM

May 2020
These dialouges.. just how low is author planning to go? I mean we've already hit the bottom of the barrel a loooooong time ago, so in a practical sense there's no proper terms left in the dictionary to label this adversity we've been dealing with.

Also please conclude whatever it is really soon now, please.
Jan 21, 7:12 AM

Apr 2020
This is going where I thought it was... mixed feelings.

Jan 21, 9:06 AM

Jan 2021
I KNEW DEKU WOULD END UP QUIRKLESS BY THE END!!! I'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOREVER!!! HE WILL BE THE BEST HERO BECAUSE HE GAVE UP EVERYTHING TO SAVE EVERYTHING!!!!

Deku's need to save EVERYTHING and EVERYONE gets annoying when it comes to Shigaraki but I can respect how far he will go for his ideals, he is a TRUE hero

I'm still in disbelief that AFO died... that was so crazy... I wonder if Shigaraki will actually DIE by the end... I hope he does because he kinda needs to
Jan 21, 9:37 AM

Jun 2014
Deku wanting to save Shiggy instead of killing him is honestly perfectly in line with the type of character he has always been. I'm team "kill Shiggy" but I understand the other side and why Hori seems to be going that route.

That Star and Stripes tease bruh, thanks for reminding me of her wasted character 😭
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 21, 12:22 PM
Nov 2019
"Even the most vile among us" while showing a picture of little Bakugo is kind of funny.
Jan 22, 12:24 AM

Jan 2011
AnimeNerd99 said:
"Even the most vile among us" while showing a picture of little Bakugo is kind of funny.
Heh, thought the same thing.
Jan 22, 1:53 AM

Dec 2013
Midoriya needs to accept that he can't be fixed but I doubt he will give up.
Jan 22, 6:28 AM

Oct 2021
Sad to hear that Deku will part ways with All for One. But that hand nearby the last panels of the manga looks like it's from Star and Stripes. Wonder if the Vestiges' plans include Deku infiltrating Tomura from the inside and destroying One for All from inside Tomura? 🤔 Or, maybe, the All for One quirk returning to All Might while Star and Stripes' New World Order quirk passes to Deku?! 🤯 That would be wild, but, we will see what will happen. 😥
marquinti2Jan 22, 8:07 PM

Marianne

Jan 22, 10:56 PM
Nov 2016
The chapter is nice but please, save me the Talk no Jutsu bullshit, Deku is getting extremely annoying with that shit, Deku, you can't save everyone, especially a guy like Shigaraki, and if for some goddamn reason, the Talk no Jutsu works on him then I will get pissed.

The real problem here is that Deku hasn't lost anyone important yet, as soon as Shigaraki kills their friends or his mother then Deku will hopefully change his opinion about saving that mother fucker and for the sake of the story, I hope ShigaJesus kills Deku's mom or something, I don't have anything against her, she's sweet and all but if her death stops Deku from doing the annoying Talk no Jutsu bullshit then I'm good with it.

And All Might have some death flags again, I still believe he needs to die because Deku needs a power-up and he won't be able to defeat ShigaJesus without it.
Jan 24, 6:09 AM
Feb 2021
lame just kill him dude
Feb 26, 12:33 PM
Sep 2022
Horikoshi please stop with this garbage shit Deku keeps spewing
Mar 28, 7:48 AM

Dec 2022
FYM let go of one for all?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Today, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.