Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 7, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting to actually know more about Lenny and his background story. He hasn't been a standout character to me until now.

Also got to see a lot more Titan and her connection and character chemistry with him. I think it's one of the more refreshing episode of this show as it highlights two characters from different backgrounds.
Dec 7, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
In the end, the real threats to humanity are those narcissistic Symphonica's higher-ups. Humans are always the masterminds behind everything bad. lmao...
AkeZZZDec 7, 2021 8:31 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 7, 2021 8:30 AM

May 2020
That main Commander playing the bad guy this time, making full use of both musicarts, Heaven and Hell. And of course it didn't ended well in the end, even with Titan going all guns blazing. So Rest in peace Lenny, you were a fine man to the end.
Dec 7, 2021 8:32 AM
Jan 2021
In the end, this is Madhouse, I love the animation and graphics!!!
And I'm really crying over this 'weirdly soap drama'-styled story, but I really love it!
Dec 7, 2021 8:32 AM

Nov 2019
I had a bad feeling when they were showing his backstory.

He went out with a blast. Seeing Titan go berserk with the multi-shotguns was very satisfying.

Dec 7, 2021 8:35 AM

Oct 2017
Well after the major death flag from previous episode this shouldn't come as a surprise but still feels bad, RIP Lenny. He was a great guy. The action scenes were lit as usual.
Dec 7, 2021 8:45 AM
Dec 2020
too much sakuga, i like it...rip for lenny, Even though hell and heaven are enemies, I can't hate them
Dec 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Jul 2017
If it wasn't a death flag enough from the last episode, Lenny's backstory should ace it all, and he went out like a man, RIP Leonard Flyheart.

The New York Symphonica head Sagan also surprises all with his presence, especially that he has both Musicarts Heaven and Hell at his disposal for being the real enemy behind all that's happened. Making matters worse through Lenny's backstory of the Master and Pupil relationship of the Boston Tragedy threat from the D2s. The Symphonica giving him a choice to be a Conductor to atone for his sins, his own personal Musicart Titan was a blessing to cheer him up and fight against the D2s, I feel that was more of a lease on prolonging his death debt.

More than ever, Takt and Destiny are finally resonating, but still held back by the same trade-off limitations. And Lenny, despite being on his last legs, gave his final performance with Titan went all berserk, all for a majestic end. We salute you and your unwavering spirit, Lenny. As a Master and mentor to Takt, and a pupil to the conductor before his untimely death.

The final stretch is looking to be more sakuga than ever.
Dec 7, 2021 9:36 AM

Jun 2019
Basically, got to see more of Titan and Lenny's side of the story. RIP Lenny... The last episode was giving off those death flags. But, you were a great friend.
Dec 7, 2021 9:42 AM

Sep 2018
Well that was stupid - Lenny's death was completely preventable. If Conductors act as batteries of a sort to their Musicarts, why couldn't Lenny and Takt just gone over and beat the shit out of Sagan while the Musicarts kept each other occupied? We've already been shown that Takt has super speed/strength, he definitely should've been able to do it. It's not like he has to be constantly conducting for Destiny to fight either, since we've seen her fighting fine without his input several times before.
Dec 7, 2021 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
It was a really sad episode... why does Lenny have to die? :( He doesn't deserve such a cruel death... This anime is so good and I loved also the fights in this episode.
Dec 7, 2021 9:50 AM
Apr 2019
Which episodes are done by Madhouse?
Dec 7, 2021 9:51 AM

Jul 2019
1,3,5,8 and 10 (And they will probably do 12 too)
Dec 7, 2021 9:53 AM

Dec 2020
Holy lenny and titan in the end was do amazing i fully enjoyed that titan best girl.

So a backstory about lenny that’s nice so sagan was that with the D2.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 7, 2021 9:58 AM

Jun 2021
Very good episode.

So the obvious villain was the villain and the obvious jobber was a jobber, but other than that it was a well done episode. Not surprisingly, the action scene animation was top notch and the final scene of Lenny going to meet Takt's father was touching.

Curious to see what happens to Titan from here on out. Anyways, hopefully the last 2 episodes are as good as this episode.
Dec 7, 2021 9:59 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I'm thought at first that Takt's father's death was somehow indirectly caused by Lenny but that didn't seem to be the case at all. Sadly, we didn't get to see much in terms of their relationship so the death came kinda shallow. At least the fighting animation was pretty well drawn.

PS: The Symphonica really needs a bit of subtance in terms of the evilness. Otherwise they come off as evil for the sake of being evil.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 7, 2021 10:32 AM

May 2021
Great episode! We got to see more of Lenny's backstory and I had a bad feeling when I did see it. Titan's OP gun move was great to see. Though it hasn't been shown this episode directly, I'm guessing that he's dead now...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 7, 2021 10:35 AM

Jan 2009
damn Lenny died RIP

the episode is full on sakuga too nice one, we got to see how Heaven fights and she is a long range fighter
Dec 7, 2021 10:46 AM

Jun 2021
I'm crying like a baby :( so sad for Lenny.

What will do Titan now without her Maestro?
Dec 7, 2021 10:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The bond between Titan and Lenny is always so nice to see. Sagan's entry on to the scene alongside Heaven and Hell really was one hell of a escalation. The insight into Lenny's past as well as his encounter with Takt's father sure was interesting and also explained why he was so determined to help Takt in the present. Even from their initial meeting Titan's personality was radiant which explains how their bond in the present is so strong. If anything Hell and Heaven make a formidable team despite being total opposites in personalities. Removing the limiter from Titan sure made her a powerhouse though it was also a double edged sword as well. Though the defeat cost Takt dearly it showed the strength of Lenny's determination to the very end. Overall an excellent ep that featured a nice balance of character expansion for Lenny with some nice revelations into the series true enemy in the form of Sagan. Though im curious as to what his overall goal is as surely bringing more D2's to the world is the opposite of what they should want. The fight between Destiny/Titan and Heaven and Hell though was pretty good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2021 10:49 AM

May 2018
When Lenny's backstory is better than the whole anime LOL
Dec 7, 2021 11:16 AM

Jun 2021
This is PAIN, I'm so sad

Dec 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Dec 2020
I'm not crying, your're crying.
Dec 7, 2021 11:41 AM

Jul 2021
F to Lenny, my favorite character from this ​anime so far. I wish he had taken at least 1 of the three in that last attack of his (which was incredibly strong). I hope that in the future Takt can get revenge on Sagan, Hell and Heaven for the deaths of his father and Lenny.
asdasdsadad
Dec 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Feb 2014
The death flag for Lenny was pretty obvious, but it still hurts to see him die in this episode. Still, at least he went out fighting at his best. Same goes to the adorable Titan, who showed no mercy and unleashed a volley of shotguns against Heaven and Hell that was impressively animated once more.

No denying that she and Lenny were the stars of this episode as we went into Lenny's backstory of how he met Takt's father and worked with him right until his death durng the incident in Boston, where Lenny was almost killed himself. After being approached by Sagan (the main villain now) when he was recovering, he teamed up with Titan and she was just as bubbly and cute back then as she is now.

That made it all the more sad when she smiled while crying over Lenny as he was dying. =(

I hope she teams up with Takt and Destiny and, eventually, take on Sagan again. The sooner, the better!
Dec 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Nov 2019
To Lenny:

Did you hear that?
Did you hear me weep?
Did you feel that?
Did you feel me bleak?

Would you’ve saved me, if I said please?
Would you guide me with your melody?
You, pulling me up with your symphonies.
Mending my string, attaching my euphony.

Did you ever see the tears in my eyes?
Because you’re a deity, and I bestow your rites.
And did you really hear my final goodbyes?
A litany, never to be sung twice.

Can you truly tell,
what is my song?
A soldier fighting in my heart,
condemning whats wrong
No lullaby to tell where I belong,
And my mind is no more;
than a trembling tone

My warsongs echoes each dusk and dawn
Sided by angles in fracus action.
Reaper hunting to slaughter thereon,
and in my soul, a war now happens

But as long as the light in my heart steady shine.
The rope shall always be loose,
Together we fight, both divine,
until one lets go; and the twines reduced.

Inspiration from an old poem by Fox-Paw and Whyn't
─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───

"No matter how devastated you may be by your own weaknesses or uselessness...
Set your heart ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead.
Even if you stop and crouch down, the time won't wait for you...
or snuggle you, or grieve along with you."

─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───
Dec 7, 2021 1:33 PM

Jul 2016
Well, there goes the most remarkable character this mediocre show ever had. RIP Lenny. You sure went out with a blast.

"Nice" episode overall. Yeah, Sagan is practically Schindler 2.0 and the idea of the entire Symphonica being evil for the sake of being evil is a joke but leaving that aside, I gotta say I really liked how they handled Lenny's character as well as his relationship with Titan.
Titan best girl, btw. Pretty sure Musicarts don't die if they lose their Conductor so I really hope she doesn't disappear from the narrative after this episode.
Dec 7, 2021 2:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm well, RIP Lenny :S
Dec 7, 2021 2:22 PM
Jun 2021
OweynLupton said:
Well that was stupid - Lenny's death was completely preventable. If Conductors act as batteries of a sort to their Musicarts, why couldn't Lenny and Takt just gone over and beat the shit out of Sagan while the Musicarts kept each other occupied?

I’m sure somebody else has said this by now, but in the early part of the season, Lenny told Takt that it wasn’t normal how Destiny ate off his life force for power. They fuel themselves, but can’t control themselves very accurately. You may have noticed that Takt is the only one who is provided a baton by his musicart and she is the only one we have seen to have a normal, non-colorful magical girl form. All the other conductors seem to always have their batons on their person and their musicarts are always in fight mode.

His death could probably have been avoided, but somebody was going to die there. If not him, then Anna would show up and get killed or something. Episode 10 is emotional crescendo time.
Dec 7, 2021 3:03 PM
Feb 2019
RIP Lenny :(

That episode just made me want to have an full lenght anime on Lenny, from being a musician with Asahina as teacher, to his 10 years journey as a conductor.

<3
Dec 7, 2021 3:05 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aw man, a character from takt. op destiny died. Noooooo!!!!!! I'm sad now

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 7, 2021 3:13 PM

Sep 2018
Good to see Lenny die tbh, imagine crying while watching some dude conduct an orchestra lol. Plus he was a sexual harasser like many homosexuals that are portrayed in anime (for some reason). If more of the main characters die I may raise my score a little bit, probably the only saving grace here, they're all garbage, I pray they at least kill off Takt....
Dec 7, 2021 3:14 PM

Sep 2017
The end credits sequence with Lenny walking into the white with Asahina was a nice touch. Otherwise I couldn't give a shit about what happened.
Dec 7, 2021 3:18 PM

Aug 2020
R.I.P Lenny. He's backstory was so great I almost cried. Heaven and Hell combo's insane, love to see them both fighting again.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 7, 2021 3:28 PM

Apr 2015
So anyone in that whole Symphonica is not to be trusted.

Well damn, Lenny did die... Previous episode kinda gave it away that something were to happen, but damn really Lenny. Action was good and the credit sequence was really well done.

I wonder what will happen to Titan now though.
Dec 7, 2021 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
this episode is really great with an emotional scenes that I felt when I saw Lenny's backstory and the way he died. Also still the episode is on fire🔥
removed-userDec 7, 2021 5:58 PM
Dec 7, 2021 3:54 PM

Feb 2019
Hype for this show definitely died out a lot, kinda crazy. Really sad to see what happened to Lenny man. Him being trained by Takt’s dad makes total sense. At least he and Titan went out with a bang
Dec 7, 2021 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
Titan died what a wonderful outcome for this character to rest in peace the events were cool in this episode.
Dec 7, 2021 4:06 PM

Nov 2011
Fuck man...FUCK...I'm actually mad. Like Heaven is with Lotte in the lab so I feel as though something happened to her but dammit man FUCK Sagan dude. I hope he gets what he deserves...DEATH.

Titan is bad ass. We now need Walkure to complete the Trifecta and tear the Symphonica apart.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 7, 2021 4:10 PM

Jun 2017
Dammnn press F for Lenny, he sure went down in a good fight. Is Titan a goner too?

Heaven was very unimpressive with her lame umbrella minigun. (also fuck Sagan and Hell too lol)
Dec 7, 2021 4:15 PM
Jul 2017
OweynLupton said:
Well that was stupid - Lenny's death was completely preventable. If Conductors act as batteries of a sort to their Musicarts, why couldn't Lenny and Takt just gone over and beat the shit out of Sagan while the Musicarts kept each other occupied? We've already been shown that Takt has super speed/strength, he definitely should've been able to do it. It's not like he has to be constantly conducting for Destiny to fight either, since we've seen her fighting fine without his input several times before.

So much this. Or to quote Takt himself:

GanguroGalDec 7, 2021 4:19 PM
Dec 7, 2021 4:29 PM
Jan 2016
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

Well, this show needed good drama, and Lenny death was the perfect choice tbh

Now, I don't understand villains in anime, I mean, if I were the bad dude I would have killed Takt in the spot, why do enemies always go instead of finishing the job? I mean, I know the reason plotwise, but it is stupid lol
zzshclDec 7, 2021 6:24 PM
Dec 7, 2021 5:09 PM

Mar 2020
That fight was amazing. Lenny-san and Titan-chan gave their all.

Rest in peace Lenny-san

I'm really pissed off by those symphonica demons.

Looking forward next week!
Zorosuke_Dec 7, 2021 5:12 PM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 7, 2021 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
funny lenny's episode was the best one in the whole show.

though i don't agree with how death happened it's like watching Emiya jump in front of a bullet when saber is right there

F for the homie he was a good one

also episode looked as good as the first episode wonder who did most of it.
Dec 7, 2021 6:29 PM
Sep 2021
F for [Character]
Dec 7, 2021 6:37 PM
Jan 2021
VP2003boi said:
1,3,5,8 and 10 (And they will probably do 12 too)
Where do you get info like that from, like episode info made by "Mad House" or "MAPPA",
Is it from an official account?
I don't follow the official account, so please tell me.
Dec 7, 2021 6:41 PM
Apr 2020
Woah! Titan is so cool there, 1v2!
Bitch Sagan.

Sayonara, Lenny.

Dec 7, 2021 7:12 PM

Jul 2021
Titan is definitely my favorite character in the show, she's so awesome and wholesome

Lenny's backstory revealed, he's one of the better characters in this show. RIP, he's a lovable one, it's obvious that he'll die but that's still pretty sad.

Sagan is the main villain, not surprised

Dec 7, 2021 7:20 PM
Dec 2020
So this has went the exact way i predicted,turn out the final villain is the head leader himself,why am i not supprised

Also gerneric cliche death sence where the dying character have just enough time to say everything before they die

Ep 678 was good,9 was fine but 10 is just gerneric cliche
Dec 7, 2021 7:28 PM

Jan 2020
Rip Lenny

Titan was quite badass this episode ngl lol. The new hair style was nice

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.