Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, you know Shion can get motivated in just about anything, including content about farming. She and Milium have their little rivalry lul

Cute to see a harvest festival coming together at this time of the year. Everyone seems excited.
Stark700May 25, 2021 8:08 AM
May 25, 2021 7:44 AM

Mar 2021
Omg Luc-san lost with 85 points against Flo-sama with his 92 points, what a tense episode!!! I liked the Douvres reference a lot. Truly a marvelous episode, I obtained 703 with the last calculs by goind : 100*5+25*4+3 which was very close to 707, nice score for me but the real answer was mastermind.
May 25, 2021 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... Ririna is so beautiful and yet so aggressive towards goblin boys. She won't let anyone slack in Rimuru's presence. Terrifying Ririna. The matchup between Milim and Shion for digging up the sweet potatoes was unnecessarily competitive but funny at the same time. Gotta love those two.

They've got a great harvest of the crops this season, Not surprising with how much work they put into them. They were bound to get a good harvest. That little adorable goblin baby is still here and there wandering. We've seen her so many times in this show. Such a cutie. :3 Overall, another cute episode.
May 25, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2019
Shion and Milim going at it over sweet potatoes had me dying lmao. After rimuru and Milim’s heart to heart last week it’s nice to get some lighter hearted moments with them. Really fun harvest episode, sad to think we only have a few weeks left!
May 25, 2021 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
After Summer, it's Autumn in Tempest.

Short stories:
- Treyni's obsession with sweet potatoes, and Milim's obsession for food, what important guests in Tempest.
- Pretty intense with Ririna, she's not a goblin to be trifled with, as is Milim and Shion rivalry...at digging sweet potatoes. Didn't know that Dryads were born from potatoes.
- Gabiru sure as hell wanna sing and dance his heart out, and Rimuru can't stop it.
- A lesson of getting chestnuts with Souei and Soka.
- Picking up wild fruit and vegetables is as easy as one thought, Rimuru just messed up his knowledge.
- Benimaru's love for persimmon from young, and Shuna's disgusted face after eating a sour one.
- Finally eating roast sweet potatoes, and Milim sure loves the sweet taste of it.
- Hakuro having a moment of solace, and Gobta and friends randomly going for the attack. A senile ogre but yet attentive.
- Geld being respectful to his ancestors with the sweet potato offering

A sweet potato shaped after Rimuru, Milim sure got angry for that. A sweet and fruitful session for Treyni, and to end it alll, the girls' hot springs for some fanservice and weight measuring, the tragedy of all girls' sensitivity.

Enjoy in moderation.
May 25, 2021 8:34 AM

Apr 2018
Shion and Mil's contest was pretty savage, seems like our little demon still won in the end xD
Funny and wholesome episode as always.
The potato Milim was holding looked like Rimiru, suprised that he didn't say anything about it.
I never knew that Ririna had a double personality, what a gangster.
Also thanks for the hot spring scene in the end.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 25, 2021 8:38 AM
Sep 2015
There's almost nothing new in this episode, I don't even get to see Benimaru's father face, which I'm sure it's hot as hell.

Even Treyni disappear in the same fashion as Milim in previous episode, they instantly comeback the moment Rimuru think they're gone.
May 25, 2021 8:38 AM
Oct 2016
We've had spring then summer now Autumn. Going through the seasons with slime, here this episode picking the crops that were planted back in spring. Mostly the sweet potatoes but some other vegetables too. Treyni finally getting to help with the farming after she got skipped over planting them now she can help pick them. Milim sticking around is great she's always lots of fun, again causing some funny moment like freaking out over them cooking the sweet potato and fighting Shion in picking the best one. I've never been too high on sweet potatoes but they did look delicious at least. I loved seeing everyone eat together enjoying each others company. Lots of funny moment with each of our usual group of characters, Geld eating with the little orc girl and his fellow orcs, Gobta and his gang trying to jump Hakurou, Benimaru and Shuna sharing a moment. Lots of fun picking the autumn crops with everyone. We get the final season of the year next episode winter!
May 25, 2021 9:26 AM

Sep 2018
Treyni cannibal confirmed, still best girl!
well that's just my opinion.....
May 25, 2021 9:32 AM

Sep 2015
Now I want to buy some Japanese sweet potatoes now lol
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 25, 2021 9:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah... autumn with a lot of potatoes, well it made me hungry to be honest
May 25, 2021 10:35 AM

May 2018
Chonky Milim when?
May 25, 2021 10:45 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A autumn themed ep huh nice. Good to see Milim sticking around. Adequate amounts of food no matter the age and time has always been the cornerstone of a country. Its nice that after so long that Ririna finally gets a name. Still the contrast between her kind default self to her harsh taskmaster self for slackers sure was interesting. Milim and Shion though sure are deadly serious about digging up sweet potatoes. Still what a great harvest Tempest is having this time though. Would have loved to meet Benimaru and Shuna's father though. Milim's reaction to how good freshly roasted sweet potatoes are sure was sweet. Though preferring to support from afar Treyni's advice really has been a huge help to Rimuru. Overall a fun ep as always that showed well how much fun harvesting crops and distributing it to their friends can be when mixed with deadly contests between demon lord and Ogre goddesses.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2021 11:30 AM

Jan 2021
POTATO DAY 😂
What do you mean, dryads grow out of potatoes?!
Oh, Milim seems to love baked sweet potatoes, I like them too, but I'm not a big fan 0.0
And I was sad because I wanted to see more treyni....
Pretty chill episode
May 25, 2021 11:55 AM

Feb 2014
I'm glad that Milim has stuck around, as she had plenty of screentime in this episode and I enjoyed every second of it! XD

Aside from my bias towards her, this episode itself was chill and funny. You can't go wrong when it comes to normal potatoes and sweet potatoes, so it was satisfying to see everyone enjoying such a simple and delicious food.

Speaking of sweet potatoes, I did enjoy Shion and Milim's battle in finding the biggest sweet potato. Shion almost looked to have won it and while she was doing her "Ohohohoho!" laugh, Milim snatched victory from the jaws of defeat with a large Rimuru shaped sweet potato. Best girl wins! X3

As someone with a sweet tooth, I would've loved to join the league of sweets, but after Shuna, Shion and Milim weighted themselves and broke the weight scale machine as an end result, the league has been disbanded... ='(
May 25, 2021 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
well I really disliked this episode just because of the weight thing, as someone with body dysmorphia it was really triggering to keep pointing it out
May 25, 2021 2:53 PM

Jun 2020
Since Milim is here the show got so much better! Love her personality.
The eating and weight things were also pretty funny.
Also glad that baby goblin girl got a lot of screentime this episode :)

『歌』
◁  ❚❚  ▷
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
May 25, 2021 3:12 PM
May 2020
This is so enjoyable and cute. Like Milim and Treyni(that dramatic goodbye tho lol).

Did that goblin spoke in a made-up language? If so they did a really good job, like the ones from Mushoku, it sounded really fluid and natural.

It was so unexpected when those goblins attacked Hakurou in such an emotional scene lol
May 25, 2021 4:33 PM

Sep 2020
Dryads are born from potatoes.
>>She's a cannibal!
LOL.
Another great episode. Makes me wanna eat sweet potatoes.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
May 25, 2021 6:29 PM

Oct 2008
AMAI JAGAIMONO DAY
5/5!
matias067May 25, 2021 8:03 PM

May 25, 2021 7:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
One Horn > Shion. Milim sama always know a perfect name. Sasuga!

Well, even if its already been restricted by Rimuru-sama, the great lizard Gabiru-sama can't resist himself done the right thing to do. Sasuga!

Sweet slime potato > Shion fatty potato. Another sasuga Milim sama moment!

Enjoying the flavors of autumn in moderation? You are too rude, Rimuru-sama. There's no way that glutton scrawny demon lord loli can afford such a words like that, moreover with those one horned big tiddies voluptuous baba. The end of the league of the sweets for sure. Kekw.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 25, 2021 10:01 PM

Jul 2016
When you thought Treyni was just a "sweet onee-san" kind of character but is actually a dork who talks to potatoes and likes to make dramatic goodbyes xD

Also damn, Ririna's yankee side is so hot. How much I wish she was a regular in the main series.

Another super chill episode.
May 26, 2021 3:48 AM

Feb 2014
Milim is just like Kagura from Gintama. Strong and silly funny.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 26, 2021 6:56 AM
Mar 2020
A wise one was said:
"Po-tay-toes! Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish."

Potatoes and potatoes. Made me think fondly of AOT potato girl.
May 26, 2021 2:30 PM

Sep 2018
I really like Milim at the forefront of these last couple of episodes, she's one of the more fun characters in this series.
May 26, 2021 3:23 PM

Apr 2018
HARVESTING SEASON! That was so good especially Geld's wholesomeness. MIllim won by pulling a Sweet Potatoe version of Rimuru xD
May 26, 2021 9:26 PM

Aug 2017
does anyone know what chapter of the manga this episode adapted
May 28, 2021 1:07 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't realize Ririna was an effin' taskmaster when it comes to harvesting! XD

Harvesting and eating food crops brought memories of their fathers to Benimaru and Geld, aww.

Treyni sounds like she was going away when she left them on the field but she actually just returned to her bar in town...and she's a cannibal. LOL

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 7, 2021 7:13 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,Ririna's alter ego is damn hot,but a bit of a slave driver :)
That bath scene at the end was hilarious,esp with the scene with the scales in Rimuru's office added on,and after his comment at the beginning about Millims stomach excess :D

Man of the episode - Geld,his character has come on leaps and bounds,in the main series,but esp in this!

Between this and the main series,I want to know how one person(author)can come up with this much excellence in one lifetime?
And the Studio's adaptions,this has got to be one of the best adaptions ever,it's just beyond wholesome,excellent etc etc.
Its just sublime!
StarhammerJun 7, 2021 7:16 PM
Jun 8, 2021 5:03 AM

Sep 2014
Can't believe Treyni is a cannibal, understandable though fried potatoes/chips are great, and there's no way she wouldn't be at the bar in the end lol.
Love Shion is so proud that all the nutrients go to her chest lol.
Jun 9, 2021 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
Latter part was finally something good.. I honestly was floored when rimura saw treyni at the pub... ROFL and prior to that I honestly was feeling a bit sad HAHAHA

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 11, 2021 2:00 PM

Nov 2009
Here I was thinking of Ririna as a cute Goblin Lord that would be great Waifu material.

Then next thing you know.... she gone all Yakuza on the other Goblin boys... well, technically still a Waifu material to some other ppls.

___ ___ ___

Also, Treyni... really? druid born from potatoes? And she really does love to make everything she do overdramatic...

And LOL @ the weight thing... RIP Rimuru, lost tons of points there. (you know girls don't ever overweight and is eternal 17)

___ ___ ___

Also also, it was quite nice for the Oni and Orc to remember their Fathers.
amlgJun 11, 2021 2:06 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 13, 2021 10:21 AM
May 2020
a lovely potato fuelled episode!!!
Jun 22, 2021 7:24 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Ririna js scary, didn't expect that one.

lol Treyni Cannibal Confimed.

Ahh this show makes me craving for Sweet Potato...

Lmao that after credit scene, it's a sensitive topic for the girls.
Jul 13, 2021 7:10 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit Ririna, go off on those lazy bums! It's a shame we don't really see her in the main series.

Man I really love Treyni now thanks to Slime Diaries, she's such a troll. Geld also, I appreciate him more now, what a wholesome lad. That post credits scene though lmao, no matter the race Rimuru, they'll always be sensitive about their weight.
Aug 9, 2021 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
I hope the Orc Lord is doing fine!
Aug 23, 2021 10:38 AM
Nov 22, 2021 2:03 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Harvesting sweet potatoes like some D measuring contest.
Dec 27, 2021 6:15 PM
Nov 2016
THEY DO THIS EVERY TIME. with greatness. Out of Rurina.. Lol like that typical bada character that just doesnt give and puts their foot down.. but the way they play into it although typical is still perfect. and the faces they put on here.. its unusual to see, but i think thats what made it refreshing.. i cant even get into the episode without loving it..
Sep 10, 2022 2:05 PM
Jul 2022
did Treyni just fucking die??
or not..?
Jan 14, 2023 4:38 AM

Jul 2015
That goblin girl raised an important point, is Treyni a cannibal?!?

Feb 25, 2023 8:33 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm more of that harvesting stuff, somehow it's not that enjoyable. Hope they go back to the city next episode again.
Oct 20, 2023 7:31 PM

Nov 2010
They made it look like Treyni was gonna be gone for good. She was just going to return to fry potatoes. Haha!
What happened to the sweet potato that looked like Rimuru?
Never ever bring up weight and age when dealing with women. Haha!
Dec 16, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2023
Shion is a really nice character imo, she's adaptable
Mar 14, 6:42 AM

Aug 2019
i wonder what those potatoes are like
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

May 2015
This episode was all about hyping up sweet potatoes and I agree with the message! Rimuru nearly became a roasted sweet potato himself with that weight scale stunt.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

77 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

61 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 20, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

49 by Magicmist »»
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

50 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

66 by Magicmist »»
Apr 13, 4:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.