Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2008 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. Things are finally moving. I'm still wondering why Lancia's ring is so damn special.
Apr 3, 2008 8:14 PM

May 2007
I'm still shocked at seeing the Future Arc. Such a nice surprise.

One thing I never understood. Adult Tsuna is dead. Even if they fix the future, they arrived after Tsuna died, so he'll still end up dying. *Shrugs.*
VK11Apr 3, 2008 8:38 PM
Apr 3, 2008 11:08 PM

Oct 2006
Well usually how it works is this:
Think of time as a branch, and every time someone makes a decision, the branch grows a new off-shoot. That same choice, depending on the decision can lead to multiple off-shoots at the same juncture. So if he's in the future now and goes back to the past, but this time makes a different decision then what he supposedly did that lead to the future time line that he is currently in, then he can create a different off-shoot where he supposedly lives in a new future. He'll still be dead in that original future time line, but his life will be proceeding along a different off-shoot/time line where he can possibly live a long life.

Sorry, that might have been more confusing. There is also another one that they like to use where the future is pre-destined/determined and you can only change little things, big events are unavoidable. Of course what the character knows about the future is always open to interpretation or not the whole truth, and is usually a misunderstanding of some sort.

And nice, Reborn is starting to get interesting again.
Apr 4, 2008 10:18 AM

Jul 2007
That was a great ep. It was moving so fast, just the way I love it. Adult Yamamoto looks awesome, can't wait to see the others, I haven't read that part in the manga yet... the story gets more and more interesting.. I'm glad it doesn't look to be another typical shounen jump powerup one-on-one battles... (so far anyway >_>)
Apr 4, 2008 9:29 PM

Jan 2007
yes, we are full into the future arc. i am really curious as how they are gonna appoach this so they won't catch up to the manga.
Jul 23, 2008 10:59 AM

Jan 2008
With the serious tone, things are better and more enjoyable now. But this anime still have those really nice idea and twists and those kinda illogical and "don't-worry about-the-explanation-just-move-on" developments.
Aug 29, 2008 4:18 PM

May 2007
FighterZ said:
With the serious tone, things are better and more enjoyable now. But this anime still have those really nice idea and twists and those kinda illogical and "don't-worry about-the-explanation-just-move-on" developments.
Lol. QFGT

Anyway, i like the way things are connecting.

It turns out that the weird guy that recieved lambo's box would appear again without being just some cameo useless character
Mar 13, 2009 2:56 AM

Jan 2009
Reborn is alive \o/
Very good episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2010 8:01 AM

Jul 2009
So Yamamoto does finally realise they're not just playing mafia. I wonder why the Arcobaleno are harmed by being in the Vongola base?
Sep 5, 2010 3:25 AM

Oct 2008
Haha, I liked how Reborn ruined the touching reunion between him and Tsuna. x3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 3, 2011 1:31 PM

Jul 2010
holy crap this is getting weird, but why is he in that suit? some sort of disease?

Aug 2, 2011 12:27 AM

Mar 2011
-I teared up a bit when I saw Reborn..erm his puppet, and when he smacked Tsuna on the back of the head...it just felt like old times again!
-It would be so sad if Yamamoto still thinks it's a mafia game!! LOLZ! Not surprising as it IS Yamamoto!
-VERY interesting plot twists. I wnder if they'll only have 2 months until they're sent back into the past. Can't wait to see all the adults as well x)
-still can't believe all the Arcobaleno were wiped out...SO MANY QUESTIONS !!!
Mar 14, 2012 11:00 PM
Feb 2011
i don't get this if this is happening 10 years in the future and lambo is one of the guardians then why is he always so care free on the 100's of occasions that he is brought to the past, they have made a massive mistake with this story line not saying it has ruined it for me i still really enjoy this series but it just bugs me a little bit
Mar 23, 2012 11:15 PM

Jan 2012
Кто такой Бякуран?
Откуда вообще взялась эта семейка?!
Да ещё и за 10 лет всего...
Как и сказал Гокудера 10-летней давности, надо избавиться от того очкарика, да по-быстрее!
May 25, 2012 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
Great episode, they finally get to the hideout and find out that Reborn is in fact not dead. Also future Yamamoto taking down that Masca was brilliant and tottaly unexpected.

So i guess the new form of power in this new era is these boxes that have guardians in them, hmm kind of strange but will see where this leads and i guess everything is powered by the rings.

I am not a huge fan of how they are developing and creating the concept behind the abilities and powers in this anime, but i am happy that the story is finally starting to get rather alot more interesting.

Alot of the new unanswered questions and mysteries are starting to developed with this new arc. Like why all the acrebeleno are dead and this new family Milfore seems pretty deadly.
ArtimesGamerMay 25, 2012 11:43 AM

Nov 2, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2012
This arc seems to be much more serious than the other's,but it's confusing and interesting... I wanted to see Adult Tsuna D:

May 24, 2013 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
Lal Mirch = hot

Yamamoto also looks badass in his future form. OH and nice to see Reborn back again of course. Sounds like the Millefore are a bunch of tough customers..
Aug 25, 2013 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
daleb729 said:
i don't get this if this is happening 10 years in the future and lambo is one of the guardians then why is he always so care free on the 100's of occasions that he is brought to the past

Thank you, I've been thinking that this entire time. Same with I-pin! She's recognized Tsuna (despite her horrible vision) on several occasions and has never reacted like she was seeing a dead guy.

Also I'm not sure of her name but the girl Tsuna and Gokudera were following was an Arcoboleno. And ten years ago they were all infants right? So at the absolute most she would be 13 and at the least she'd be 10 (depending on how old the Arcoboleno infants really are). My point is that she looks way older than 13 and Gokudera and Tsuna are both pedophiles if she's not
Aug 26, 2014 9:24 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was awesome. Can not wait to see others <3
Mar 27, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development, it's good that it continues and that we won't have to see those stupid fillers for a while.
Aug 7, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2014
asdfghjkl how does one love an arc so quickly?! Adult Yamamoto looks great, now all I need is Hibari. <3 KHR is too good
Sep 8, 2017 3:56 PM

Apr 2009
s-o.... sees the splash for this opening, instantly think it's Hibari, -notices sword, realize it's Yamamoto =w=

a-Tsuna... you ffing city-brat, doesn't even know what to eat in the forest -._-.''

RUN! GOKUDERA RUN!!! FFING RUUN!!
okay, you're both dead -w-'

bewbs.
...the 9th is pretty chewy if he's still alive and kicking 10 years into the future..

no... is there a person inside of that one too ;_;'?
huehue, lol, you didn't cover all of them _xD!
LAWL!

hue? -Squalo taught you stuff Yamamoto?

heheh, i think the episode before this one was the last i watched when watching these a couple of years ago _xD

...the world ends in 9 years and 11 months h-uh -.w-. ?

if i'd make a guess; the redheaded kid was so scarred by his one visit to Tsuna's house and had nightmares for so long that his only desire was to destroy the Vongola -w- ?

oh, negotiations broke down and Tsuna died .o. .....cool.
lesson learned; never negotiate -w-

....10 years into the future, with this information; if Lambo has always been from the current future, then doesn't that mean he and the Bovino family would be under constant attack as well? -he seems pretty chill and doing a lot of chillaxing for being under a constant death-threat.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Dec 20, 2021 1:41 PM

Nov 2008
This show got fucking epic in the span of a few episodes. Haven't been this pumped up for a long time.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.