Forum Settings
Forums

Illegitimate (Duplicate) Account Detection System: Scores Will Be Recalculated Site-Wide

New
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2020 2:43 AM

Jun 2019
-MEHMET- said:
Meusnier said:
It will be interesting to see how the system deals with the Spring anime (SAO, Re:Zero, Fate Heaven's Fell, Kaguya - Yahari?), but even more with the Fall anime (SnK and Yakusoku no Neverland). I guess that if it survives having SnK (or another of these titles, but I think that Fate is the only other serious contender) getting into the top 5 anime, it will be safe to assume that it can deal with most attacks and score manipulations.

Add Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie and 2nd Season (I'm sure ufotable will make a second season... I hope) too. First season's story was mediocre but KnY's story develops so well in the next arcs.

Sure, but I was only mentioning 2020 anime (2nd season of KnY should be released rather next year, right?). But of course, you are right about the KnY movie.
Feb 12, 2020 2:45 AM

Jul 2014
Might be a bit off-topic but was the english name below the japanese name added just now or was it added a while ago?

Feb 12, 2020 2:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'm so glad and thankful to the moderators for this, y'all deserve the world right now! Thank you as always, and keep up the fantastic work!

Seeing Chihayafuru 3 being hit savagely and undeservedly like that was seriously disheartening and Ishozoku Reviewers surge right after adding salt to the wound, but I'm glad we're almost back to normal now. Nothing pleases me more than seeing Chihayafuru 3 with the deserved 8.67 score at the moment!

Unsurprisingly, a lot of other changes too which I'm really glad to see. MAL is the most trust-able source of anime, manga and everything in between for me, so it's great to know that the scores aren't being tampered with by a third source anymore.

Totally wasn't expecting this to be today, of all days. But thanks for making my day!

Edit: Violet Evergarden Gaiden with the little rise is highly appreciable too!
_MushiRock11_Feb 12, 2020 3:08 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 12, 2020 2:53 AM

Mar 2012
It's sad though that the actual score for Nogi Wakaba before the mass upvote for lesser known manga is 8.51. Now it is 8.24. I hope it get to the place it belong to.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
gamers12 said:
It feels as if it could become shadow banning. Are you making any notification to those users whose score doesn't count? I don't use bots, but I want to be safe and sure that I'm not shadow banned. I understand your effort but that could go to other extreme and final score will be solely made by MAL and user input would matter even less.
If we notify accounts that are marked as illegitimate, then it becomes very easy for a malicious user to determine how to make the 1,000 accounts they create look like legitimate users. To have a stronger defence system, transparency has to be reduced.

gamers12 said:
Another suggestion to MAL. If they are not counting someones vote then they should be removed from user count on that vote.
If we do that, a malicious user can make 10 accounts on a small member scored entry and tweak the account until their 10 accounts are added. All must be included everywhere but the score itself.

MagwitchOo said:
Might be a bit off-topic but was the english name below the japanese name added just now or was it added a while ago?
Back-to-back announcements today :)
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1824702
Feb 2018
-MEHMET- said:
gamers12 said:

What if in one day hundreds new users decided to join? Are they not allowed to put scores?

I understand if there is filter by IP. That is if those hundreds came not from hundreds different IP but from one, then yes ban them.

Another suggestion to MAL. If they are not counting someones vote then they should be removed from user count on that vote. Final score becomes confusing and unnatural.

Like with Ishuzoku Reviewers I calculated score and it should be 8,98 but it is 7.56 now. It clearly shows artificial manipulation. That is even worse than it was before.

And is there some kind of list of blocked/ banned accounts?

Which method did you use when calculating it?

I used two methods (basically both were the same). I'll try to describe.
A | B | C | D
Score | People voted | % |
10 | 58380 | 76,8% | 7,68
9 | 3141 | 4,1% | 0,37
8 | 3503 | 4,6% | 0,37
7 | 3095 | 4,1% | 0,29
6 | 1421 | 1,9% | 0,11
5 | 759 | 1,0% | 0,05
4 | 445 | 0,6% | 0,02
3 | 302 | 0,4% | 0,01
2 | 322 | 0,4% | 0,01
1 | 4615 | 6,1% | 0,06
sum of B =75983 Final scroe= 8,98
C=B/sum of B %
D=C*B
Final score = sum of D

Feb 12, 2020 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Well, I'm happy to see that MAL was actually working on a fix. The frustration I felt when I couldn't report troll accounts and saw Joe 2's score (between others) being nuked in the process pissed me off so hard.

RIP Pingu tho lol, we all knew it was being meme upvoted since it started, but I still think it's a really good short q_q
Feb 12, 2020 3:00 AM

Apr 2012
gamers12 said:
-MEHMET- said:

Which method did you use when calculating it?

I used two methods (basically both were the same). I'll try to describe.
A | B | C | D
Score | People voted | % |
10 | 58380 | 76,8% | 7,68
9 | 3141 | 4,1% | 0,37
8 | 3503 | 4,6% | 0,37
7 | 3095 | 4,1% | 0,29
6 | 1421 | 1,9% | 0,11
5 | 759 | 1,0% | 0,05
4 | 445 | 0,6% | 0,02
3 | 302 | 0,4% | 0,01
2 | 322 | 0,4% | 0,01
1 | 4615 | 6,1% | 0,06
sum of B =75983 Final scroe= 8,98
C=B/sum of B %
D=C*B
Final score = sum of D

They said they won't change the stats anymore so people don't understand how the formula works.
It's piss easy to understand though, so there's that.

It obviously kills any scoring from 1 to 10, on accounts that aren't veterans (longer than X days) and/or don't have enough anime voted.
Time gating might work if you're here just to frustrate your members.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 12, 2020 3:06 AM
Feb 2018
Kineta said:
gamers12 said:
It feels as if it could become shadow banning. Are you making any notification to those users whose score doesn't count? I don't use bots, but I want to be safe and sure that I'm not shadow banned. I understand your effort but that could go to other extreme and final score will be solely made by MAL and user input would matter even less.
If we notify accounts that are marked as illegitimate, then it becomes very easy for a malicious user to determine how to make the 1,000 accounts they create look like legitimate users. To have a stronger defence system, transparency has to be reduced.

gamers12 said:
Another suggestion to MAL. If they are not counting someones vote then they should be removed from user count on that vote.
If we do that, a malicious user can make 10 accounts on a small member scored entry and tweak the account until their 10 accounts are added. All must be included everywhere but the score itself.

Sadly that goes both ways. It is bad that people misuse services and create bots. But as I said it can become like twitter when one posts tweet but no one sees it. Manipulations by users is bad, but manipulations by service also bad.

That is why I asked question about IP filter.

I understand that it isn't easy to get to middle ground.
gamers12Feb 12, 2020 3:27 AM
Feb 12, 2020 3:15 AM

Nov 2019
I think the top 50 most popular animes should also be looked into. SNK s1 and SAO s1 scores are reducing for the past few days.
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Feb 12, 2020 3:18 AM
Feb 2018
-MEHMET- said:

Stats aren't changed mate, the only change happened on the weighted scores. You can't calculate the scores by using stats anymore.

Then they should remove that Stats page all together if stats doesn't reflect score any more. It becomes confusing. When I made same calculation earlier my score was almost the same as in MAL calculation.

Users won't be able to trust any score anymore. Usually for me any anime over 7 turned out to be good to watch. Some times I liked anime with score 6. Now it will become similar to "Rotten tomatoes" site, where for bad shows "critics" put high scores. It is easy to go towards downward spiral.
gamers12Feb 12, 2020 3:23 AM
Feb 12, 2020 3:37 AM

Jan 2011
TheFirmSword said:
Such a pity I can guarantee you this still doesn't change anything.
MAL ratings are still irrelevant.
And the change in the top and some other few anime doesn't matter and no one cares.
People with legit accounts still will continue to influence the score.
So instead of recounting those stupid scores please improve on basis of how a anime should be scored.

I wonder how this post isn't repeated more. The ratings haven't mattered in the long time I have (not) used MAL.

gamers12 said:
-MEHMET- said:

Stats aren't changed mate, the only change happened on the weighted scores. You can't calculate the scores by using stats anymore.

Then they should remove that Stats page all together if stats doesn't reflect score any more. It becomes confusing. When I made same calculation earlier my score was almost the same as in MAL calculation.

Users won't be able to trust any score anymore. Usually for me any anime over 7 turned out to be good to watch. Some times I liked anime with score 6. Now it will become similar to "Rotten tomatoes" site, where for bad shows "critics" put high scores. It is easy to go towards downward spiral.

Do you (edit:or think general people) really use Rotten tomatoes to gauge if you will watch something? Perhaps if you use some automation and go through a rankings list and then sorting is done, but with the volume of media (all types) coming out, the ratings absolutely do not matter except for being just part of data. (e.g. Machine Learning Recommendations) Plus, the prizes that carry fame and fortune are NOT tied to MAL rankings explicitly. (i.e. Bluray sales, Seiyuu Awards, etc.)

EDIT: I noticed you say that you generally enjoy Anime rated 7 and above - it only means that your taste is highly similar to a very 'generic' person on MAL. Also, it's not only 'critics' that rate what they believe to be underrated highly - many people go against the grain and are not 'critics.'
ZmffkskemFeb 12, 2020 3:42 AM

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Feb 12, 2020 3:40 AM
Aug 2016
All I'm going to say is know your worth.
Feb 12, 2020 3:42 AM

Apr 2012
@Zmffkskem
Actually, if there's a dissonance in critic reviews and user reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, you can gauge if you should watch it or not.

E.g. higher critic score than user score? Clearly not to be watched unless you're part of the current Hollywood politics. Opposite? Then it's more of a classic film that people enjoy, but the critics need to put down for money and politics. Equal? Harder to gauge, most likely OK though.

It would be nice to have that on MAL. It'll be very easy to gauge if "Reviewers" are taking into consideration what genres they're reviewing and aren't the usual "it's ecchi, it's trash" types.
I mean, I sometimes look at reviews to see something like "This comedy that was meant only to be about gags is trash because it's lacking character development and a story.". Like, what are you on about?

You need to assume the purpose of what you watch before you try to claim a "certain quality".

Autocrat said:
Feb 12, 2020 3:49 AM

Jan 2011
Immahnoob said:
@Zmffkskem
Actually, if there's a dissonance in critic reviews and user reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, you can gauge if you should watch it or not.

E.g. higher critic score than user score? Clearly not to be watched unless you're part of the current Hollywood politics. Opposite? Then it's more of a classic film that people enjoy, but the critics need to put down for money and politics. Equal? Harder to gauge, most likely OK though.

It would be nice to have that on MAL. It'll be very easy to gauge if "Reviewers" are taking into consideration what genres they're reviewing and aren't the usual "it's ecchi, it's trash" types.
I mean, I sometimes look at reviews to see something like "This comedy that was meant only to be about gags is trash because it's lacking character development and a story.". Like, what the fuck?

A two-label (or 4?) classification algorithm (i.e. did 'critics' like it? did 'general public' like it?) is fairly terrible in deciding what to watch given that there are so many nuances to media.

From what you write about reviews, it's clear you and that specific reviewer don't have quite the same priorities. I certainly don't care about 'character development' as commonly written in reviews, and honestly any one attesting to 'character development' means little to my own enjoyment. This is just one of many examples of how not to look for relevant data in terms of finding the next show to watch.

A much better approach is to use a Netflix-style/Amazon-shopping recommendation mechanism. I'm not sure if all the other sites that measure user similarity have been disallowed/banned, but if they aren't then any user is more likely to get good recommendations by checking similar users than reading reviews.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Feb 12, 2020 3:52 AM

Oct 2017
Well tbh this was pretty fun mess to watch and see how cancerous some people can be.
Feb 12, 2020 3:55 AM

Jan 2009
lol great work MAL finally some development going on again
Feb 12, 2020 3:58 AM
Feb 2018
Zmffkskem said:
TheFirmSword said:
Such a pity I can guarantee you this still doesn't change anything.
MAL ratings are still irrelevant.
And the change in the top and some other few anime doesn't matter and no one cares.
People with legit accounts still will continue to influence the score.
So instead of recounting those stupid scores please improve on basis of how a anime should be scored.

I wonder how this post isn't repeated more. The ratings haven't mattered in the long time I have (not) used MAL.

gamers12 said:

Do you (edit:or think general people) really use Rotten tomatoes to gauge if you will watch something? Perhaps if you use some automation and go through a rankings list and then sorting is done, but with the volume of media (all types) coming out, the ratings absolutely do not matter except for being just part of data. (e.g. Machine Learning Recommendations) Plus, the prizes that carry fame and fortune are NOT tied to MAL rankings explicitly. (i.e. Bluray sales, Seiyuu Awards, etc.)

EDIT: I noticed you say that you generally enjoy Anime rated 7 and above - it only means that your taste is highly similar to a very 'generic' person on MAL. Also, it's not only 'critics' that rate what they believe to be underrated highly - many people go against the grain and are not 'critics.'

So what if I'm 'generic'? I enjoy many anime. So will you say that your taste is so sophisticated that only your opinion should matter?

Why I made comparison with "Rotten tomatoes"? Usually I wasn't wrong with MAL scores. By score itself I already knew what to expect. I wasn't disappointed. I haven't used "Rotten tomatoes" but I have seen how scores are manipulated there.

At the end tastes - score - are different for everyone. One likes something other don't. Like I haven't watched Yaoi, Yuri. I don't like those types of anime (stories). I'm not going out of my way to down vote that, just because I don't like them.
Feb 12, 2020 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
Great work, I appreciate it.

I didn't expect Symphogear XV to be also affected, but at least the score didn't change much.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 12, 2020 4:06 AM

Jan 2011
gamers12 said:

[...]
So what if I'm 'generic'? I enjoy many anime. So will you say that your taste is so sophisticated that only your opinion should matter?

Why I made comparison with "Rotten tomatoes"? Usually I wasn't wrong with MAL scores. By score itself I already knew what to expect. I wasn't disappointed. I haven't used "Rotten tomatoes" but I have seen how scores are manipulated there.

At the end tastes - score - are different for everyone. One likes something other don't. Like I haven't watched Yaoi, Yuri. I don't like those types of anime (stories). I'm not going out of my way to down vote that, just because I don't like them.

If you enjoy many anime, then why should you care about the ratings themselves? Does an anime being in 200 or 2000 slot really change the enjoyment of the anime to you?

You are still free to watch from large portions of seasonal anime, much of which also don't have fixed ranks anyway.

If you are searching amongst older titles, does it really matter to you what anime you watch if you enjoy them? If you will watch most of them, does the order matter to you?

If somehow any of the questions you answer 'yes,' then somehow the ratings on MAL matter to you. But they are all 'no' to me, especially when I can more finely look out for what to watch when the ratings become secondary rather than being the primary reason to watch things.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Feb 12, 2020 4:13 AM

Sep 2017
There's not really that much change actually

Still think shows like Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu should be higher though, same for some Gintama

Some other animes like Mo Dao Zu Shi or Aria (which had a lot of 1s) didn't have any change in their score (but they're not in the top 50 so I guess they haven't been updated yet)
Feb 12, 2020 4:13 AM

Nov 2010
Thanks for ur work on this. And sorry for contributing to the 50+ pages thread xd

I was hoping for bit more change in top 50, would been fun. But I don't think the top 50 were inaccurate representation of what people rate high so I wasn't expected much change.

Glad that Chihayahafuru 3 finally has justice. I don't have to feel bad anymore for rating it 7 and kinda dragging it down too.

Hopefully this system is able to battle vote manipulation for a while at least. Couldn't have been easy to implement.

Feb 12, 2020 4:19 AM
Feb 2018
Zmffkskem said:
gamers12 said:

[...]

If you enjoy many anime, then why should you care about the ratings themselves? Does an anime being in 200 or 2000 slot really change the enjoyment of the anime to you?

You are still free to watch from large portions of seasonal anime, much of which also don't have fixed ranks anyway.

If you are searching amongst older titles, does it really matter to you what anime you watch if you enjoy them? If you will watch most of them, does the order matter to you?

If somehow any of the questions you answer 'yes,' then somehow the ratings on MAL matter to you. But they are all 'no' to me, especially when I can more finely look out for what to watch when the ratings become secondary rather than being the primary reason to watch things.

I never put high priority to scores. As I said I enjoyed almost all anime at 6-10 range which I watched. This all panic started with Ishuzoku Reviewers having too high score.

By statistics if anime score is 7+, I know that I will most likely enjoy it. So in that sense score matters to me.

Of course I don't like these bots who down vote or up vote something.
Feb 12, 2020 4:20 AM

Jan 2015
Thank you for this!
I didnt even watch chihayafuru yet but seeing it going back to true score made my day. :)
Feb 12, 2020 4:24 AM
May 2018
Thank god. I'm still very confused though why do people do that especially on Violet Evergarden and Chihayafuru?
Feb 12, 2020 4:24 AM

Jun 2015
Thank you for all the hard work! Kineta you really managed to do it! I'm so happy for you and for this community in general. Hopefully the YouTubers that started it are going to drop their "act of good will" now and not escalate it again.
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 12, 2020 4:26 AM

Apr 2012
Mattinator95 said:
Will all anime / manga etc get a score adjustment in the next 7 days or is it just for the top 50
The formula will work for everything.

Autocrat said:
Feb 12, 2020 4:27 AM

Aug 2019
gamers12 said:

Like with Ishuzoku Reviewers I calculated score and it should be 8,98 but it is 7.56 now. It clearly shows artificial manipulation. That is even worse than it was before.

You need to read the opening post by the mod again. This is addressed.

Mattinator95 said:
Will all anime / manga etc get a score adjustment in the next 7 days or is it just for the top 50

This is addressed in the opening post.
Feb 12, 2020 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
Thanks for this. I was also quite saddened to see Chihayafuru so far down for most of the season, as well as many people downplaying the effects that this can have (particularly on viewership). However, I also did not envy your position of having to fix the mess. This looks promising and I hope things will stabilize from here.
Feb 12, 2020 4:43 AM
Feb 2020
rererayendra said:
Thank god. I'm still very confused though why do people do that especially on Violet Evergarden and Chihayafuru?

chihaya got raided by vinland saga fans because trying to beat Demon slayer is almost impossible for them,so they targetting other anime with low members instead.

violet movie got raided by sora yori fans because raiding the main anime is almost impossible,too many members already,so they choose the movie instead,why they do this you ask ? i dunno myself,both anime kinda have the same genre so they're jealous it's more popular maybe?
Feb 12, 2020 4:45 AM

Mar 2018
https://myanimelist.net/profile/SirZechs77

Another illegitimate/duplicate account.
Feb 12, 2020 4:52 AM
Sep 2012
It's hillarious how the very first replies to this topic are from MAL staff congratulating MAL staff for their work

Feb 12, 2020 4:52 AM

Mar 2018
Thank you moderators. Honestly, the whole thing was kinda funny, but that fun quickly turned into a toxic mess.
Feb 12, 2020 4:53 AM

Jul 2012
Seitaro11 said:
It's hillarious how the very first replies to this topic are from MAL staff congratulating MAL staff for their work

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gadws25.jpg[ /img]

those staff aren't in charge of this stuff so it's not that surprising lol
Feb 12, 2020 4:54 AM
Sep 2018
What about the Character Favs of Ishizoku Reviewers?
The Sudden Rise of Scores we saw was really nerves wrecking but also what about the Character Favs. The character Votes went 1000+ when the characters aren't actually that good. There's a possibility the Accounts responsible for this mess have faved largely to the characters
Feb 12, 2020 4:56 AM
Sep 2012
Mayuka said:

Still it's weird. Just like when Sony awarded tLoU as game of the decade, even though Sony was the one who published it. Of course people that chose this game aren't the same that worked on this game, but it's still pretty huge boasting, just like in here
Feb 12, 2020 4:59 AM

May 2011
I want to see what are the worst shows after this mostly than the good ones. Lol

But good job on the staff of this site.
Feb 12, 2020 5:01 AM

Jul 2009
Seitaro11 said:
Mayuka said:

Still it's weird. Just like when Sony awarded tLoU as game of the decade, even though Sony was the one who published it. Of course people that chose this game aren't the same that worked on this game, but it's still pretty huge boasting, just like in here

Well, I wouldn't say boasting, but more like celebrating. Whenever I finish a big project at work, I compliment my peers and celebrate with them. Don't see anything wrong with that.
Feb 12, 2020 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Seitaro11 said:

It's hilarious how most ones who are complaining either have a low post count, joined recently, have no avatar or a combination of those.
Feb 12, 2020 5:03 AM

Apr 2012
Skittles said:
Seitaro11 said:

Well, I wouldn't say boasting, but more like celebrating. Whenever I finish a big project at work, I compliment my peers and celebrate with them. Don't see anything wrong with that.
It's great and all, but the fact that there's not one staffer that isn't against this change is rather telling.
Gator said:
Seitaro11 said:

It's hilarious how most ones who are complaining either have a low post count, joined recently, have no avatar or a combination of those.
Elitism, huh? See, I'm older than you here, you should be really careful.

Autocrat said:
Feb 12, 2020 5:06 AM

Nov 2010
Connortit said:
Meusnier said:
It will be interesting to see how the system deals with the Spring anime (SAO, Re:Zero, Fate Heaven's Fell, Kaguya - Yahari?), but even more with the Fall anime (SnK and Yakusoku no Neverland). I guess that if it survives having SnK (or another of these titles, but I think that Fate is the only other serious contender) getting into the top 5 anime, it will be safe to assume that it can deal with most attacks and score manipulations.
is the fate movie going to be that good im not trying to say its bad i just havent kept up with it since seeing the 2nd movie

Its considered to be the best Fate route by many and it will have even more flashy action scenes than the previous two movies (which were also high quality). I'm sure it will get a high rating.
Feb 12, 2020 5:06 AM
Sep 2012
Gator said:
Seitaro11 said:

I have an avatar on MAL, just it doesn't display on the forum for some reason. And it never troubled me enough to look and fix it

Edit: Also I don't see how not having an avatar correlates with being "complaining type"

Edit2: I don't see where exactly I'm complaining. I said that it's hillarious.
"It made me laugh, so I decided to complain about it. HOW dare they make me laugh!?"
Seitaro11Feb 12, 2020 5:41 AM
Feb 12, 2020 5:11 AM

Apr 2015
I don't post on forums that much but I want to say, you guys are doing god's work! This is amazing news
Feb 12, 2020 5:12 AM
Jan 2013
Seitaro11 said:
I have an avatar on MAL, just it doesn't display on the forum for some reason. And it never troubled me enough to look and fix it
You're probably talking about your profile picture, you can have a different forum avatar that you can set up on
https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions
gone bai bai
Feb 12, 2020 5:12 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Good job and thanks for your work :)

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Feb 12, 2020 5:16 AM
Mar 2015
Care to mention why you threatened Chibi, Nux, LP, RGE, Animoe, and SDE?

Oct 2018
No more ranting about troll down votes by alts. Sweet.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 2017
Good job MAL

finally justice is served for chihayafuru 3
Feb 12, 2020 5:18 AM

Aug 2014
LogicalPoint said:
Care to mention why you threatened Chibi, Nux, LP, RGE, Animoe, and SDE?

Care to back up that claim with any instance of that being done?
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

214 by Veredus »»
7 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

424 by Jeniferu4edy »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - Apr 26

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 26, 6:46 PM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.